Assassination of Micro

By AdrianFirkin

A young assassin, Zain Brock, who is out on a journey of revenge and anger due to all his family been killed... More

Murder of Zain's parents
Vampire Compound
Nikki
The confrontation
Recruiting
Planning
The assault

My home

0 1 0
By AdrianFirkin

I turn around and look at Nikki and Jess. They were wide-eyed due to me killing another vampire.
"You- you killed one of your own, baby!" Said Nikki scared.
"Didn't have a choice, Nikki. He would have killed all those who were a threat to him and to him preventing him from being the mentor." I said back, unfazed.
Nikki had a worried look on her face when she realised that I had changed when I picked up the pistol and holstered the pistol.
"Zain, put the fucking pistol down, now!" Exclaimed Nikki. "Otherwise, we're done!"
I look at Nikki with almost tears in my eyes for the second time.
"Fine. I'll put it down." I said sadly.
"Thank you."
Jess had seen the attitude change when I had put down the pistol.
"I see now." She said. "Pick it back up."
I picked it back up, and my attitude changed.
"The fuck you looking at?" I asked angerly.
"Put it down, or we're over!" Nikki demanded.
I put down the pistol and went over to Nikki and hugged her.
"I'm sorry, Nikki. I don't know what came over me." I apologised with tears almost in my eyes.
"It's alright. Only pick that pistol up when you need it most." Nikki said.
"Nikki. Zain. I'm sorry. I was just trying to test my theory." Jess said.
"It's alright, Jess. If you did it, I would've done the same thing." I said.
We all get back into the car, all except for Jess because she is now the new leader for the assassin's.
"Jess. You are now the new leader of the assassin's." I said with a grin on my face. "And Nikki, you going to lead the Hellfire with me."
"Wait, I'm going to lead Hellfire with you?" She asked.
"Yes, yes you are." I replied.
She increased her grip when she hugged, and then she kissed me.
Me and Nikki headed into the and decided to build a compound.
Both me and Nikki heard like a bike or a tuned up car coming down the drive. When the car stopped, Christian came out of the car with someone we hadn't seen before.
"Nikki, Zain. I would like you all to meet Dante."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284 22 10
This is a serial killer romance with extremely triggering subjects. The MMC is a murderer and the FMC goes along with it. (there's a good reason) - "...
49 0 20
this is a story about a prince to a King vampire his dad is a king of all the vampires in his land this young prince his name is Brock and he has a y...
44K 2.7K 45
[COMPLETED NOVEL] One night, that's all it takes for everything to change. One insomnia. One stroll in the dark night. One murder. Two hands covered...
200K 3.9K 33
The 12 Zodiac work for an organization dedicated to assassinate and kill whoever they are ordered to. Each specialize in their own technique each hav...