A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️
S2- 28 The End 💐

15

992 77 6
By Koochim21

Taehyung and Y/N gasps on seeing the decoration of their room. It was decorated with rose petals, fairy lights and scented candles lightened up with dim lights
"It must be Jimin and Jungkook who are behind these decorations, come I will show you our room y/n."

Y/N nods smiling as Taehyung gives her a tour of their shared bedroom.
" This walk in closet is all yours, I got some clothes for you before hand, maids will arrange your luggage, if you feel like shopping just take my card anytime anywhere you want. "

He looks at her who was astonished after seeing such a large bedroom with huge walk in closet.
He smiles at her.

" Y/N  go and freshen up you must be tired. "

Y/N nods as Taehyung handovers her a new towel and she takes a new pajama set brought by Taehyung.

" I-I am sorry I just brought clothes and night sets  for you I didn't - didn't got any -" He looks away as they both get flustered.

" It's a-alright Taehyung I will use the ones I got from home." She quickly leaves for shower.

Taehyung sighs in relief. He blows off the candles removing all the rose petals from bed. Just then y/n opens the bathroom door a little, she calls Taehyung to grab his attention as Taehyung turns around.

" Is everything alright Y/N ?" Taehyung asks concerned.
Y/N shakes her head in denial.
" I need your help Taehyung please come inside the bathroom."

Taehyung walks towards the bathroom and as soon as she opens the bathroom door wide, Taehyung gasps on seeing her all drenched in wedding gown.
" Oh my God! What happened?"
" Actually I was trying to wash my face first but your bathroom is so confusing I guess I twisted the wrong knob and shower started and"
" Shhh don't panic, It's alright Y/N, it's my fault I should have taught you."
He teaches her the function of different knobs and walks out to prepare their bed for sleep but she calls him in again.

" Sorry for disturbing you again and again. I am so sorry Taeh-"
" Hey, it's alright I am your husband , you have all rights on me now , you can call me for help as many times and  I will always be there for you hmm."

She smiles as her heart warms up.

" I want you to undress me! "

" What!! " Taehyung's eyes widens as y/n bites her tongue in embarrassment.
'How can you be so stupid y/n I hate you for this tongue slip, I will never forgive you.' she scolds herself.

"I-I mean I want your help in undressing me, this gown has become very heavy after getting drenched."
"Oh... Oh it's alright let me help you."
He looks at her gown as she turns around.
"Start with this zip open it  please."
Taehyung removes her hair from back opening the zip of her gown slowly, shivers run down her spine as his  fingers caressed her skin while unzipping her gown. He looks away as it reaches the level above her waist. His hand stops just at the end of her back as their  breath hitched.

"Done"
"Thank you!"
" I will take my leave if you need any other help just feel free to call me."

Y/N nods as he walks out. Finally she takes a shower bathing in his body wash. His bathroom smells like him so much and now after using his body wash even she was smelling like him, she blushed. She walks out.

" Umm... Feel free to choose any side of bed you  like." Y/N nods as she smiles.

Taehyung goes for shower. She dries her hair
and lays down on the bed being exhausted after a tiring day and again everything his pillows even  his bedsheets everything was smelling like him which calmed her nerves as she quickly drifts off to sleep.

Taehyung walks out of shower and shakes his head on seeing her sleeping without a duvet so he covers her with duvet and switches off the lights before laying down beside her as he too drifts to sleep beside her.

-----------------------

Y/N opens her eyes only to find the side of her bed empty. She immediately sits up and looks around for Taehyung but finds him nowhere so after doing her morning routine she quickly walks out of her room. As she reached near dinning table she finds Jimin and Jungkook having breakfast.

" Good morning Noona!!!!!"

They both shouts in excitement as y/n chuckles.

" Morning! Morning!"

" Come noona have breakfast  with us." Jungkook speaks as y/n nods smiling.

Jungkook serves her the breakfast.

" Where is Taehyung Kookie?"
" Hyung got call from office so he left early."

" Oh" y/n nods but pouts a bit.

" Taehyung is like that only noona always office and work, he doesn't even have time for himself but today I am really disappointed, how can he leave his newly wed wife on the very next day of their marriage." Jimin huffs

" Don't worry noona we will accompany you today. " Jimin speaks
" Yes noona we will not let you feel lonely! "

Jimin and Jungkook speaks as y/n was in awe.
" We will starts with giving you a house tour and then we will meet Tannie. "

" Tannie? Who? "
" Our pet dog and Taehyung's son. "
Y/N gasps
" You guys have a dog!! " y/n exclaims in excitement.

------------------

" Here noona hold him. "Y/N holds Yeontan in her arms for the first time as she coos at the dog and Yeontan was already in love with his mom.

" Tannie, she is Y/N noona, just like Taehyung is your dad she is your mom . " Jimin talks to Yeontan.

" Yes Tannie your Dad brought your mom home, now you have both mom and dad you are no longer a single parent child." Jungkook coos as Yeontan barks in reply.

He licked y/n's hands.
Y/N pecked his nose.
" Yeah that's where Taehyung pecks him too." Jimin teases her

Y/N blushed so hard that her cheeks and ears were red by now.

She runs her hands through tannie's soft fur already feeling attached to the dog.

---------------------

Taehyung was growing impatient by now because the meeting was stretching too long. He wants to go back to his newly wedded wife so bad why can't these people understand. The man who used to go one meeting after other and sit patiently attending multiple meetings was getting restless in the very first meeting of the day.
He asks the employees to hurry up with their presentation as everybody gasps at this change in behavior of him.

He enters his office as he calls his assistant who narrates him  the appointments of the day.

" Can you cancel some of the appointments they are too much."

Mrs Lee's eyes widens but she quickly understands the reason for his restlessness.

She chuckles grabbing his attention.
" It's okay sir  why don't you cancel all the appointments and just go back to spend time with your wife, you are so restless since morning anyways."

Taehyung gets flustered.

" Yes sir she must be as restless as you are to spend time with you I am sure! "
Taehyung nods

" Okay then I am taking off for the day. "

" Don't forget to get flowers for her as an apology for leaving her back  on the very first day of your marriage."

" Oh that's a nice idea thank you Mrs Lee. "

Taehyung smiles like a teenage boy in love.

--------------------

Taehyung reached his home as he opens the door, he sees the most beautiful view in front of his eyes. His family was having a good time together as Y/N was sitting between Jimin and Jungkook on the couch  and they were enjoying a comedy genre movie as they were laughing their hearts out, with Yeontan in y/n's arms she was running her hands mindlessly through his furs... 'Wait! When did she met Tannie? ' ' It must be Jimin who introduced them to each other'
He admires the family he dreamt of since his childhood. That's when Yeontan barks and wiggles in the hold of y/n to be in the arms of Taehyung. Everybody's attention is diverted towards Taehyung who  looks at y/n with guilt evident in his eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.5K 29
Story of a boy who finds his true love in an arranged marriage. Jimin is a paediatrician who treats his patients with lots of love and care...
112K 7.7K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
1K 69 22
taekook ff boy×boy !!!THIS IS MY OWN FF DON'T REPOST!!! hey this taekook ff is about a mafia and a biker. (I'm not good at explaining. So please let...
912 63 11
A Jikook Story about how Jungkook, a mistreated boy with an evil brother falls in love with Jimin. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ - BTS Fanfiction so...