EVIL REINCARNATOR

By SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... More

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY
CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 43: ISSUES
CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT
CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.
CHAPTER 74: UNEXPECTED.
CHAPTER 75: RAINBRIDGE ESTATE BALL

CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS

49 4 0
By SamJoe3124

IN THE EMPRESS PALACE.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Your Majesty, Princess Helena has arrived."

One of the empress's maids who escorted Helena into the empress palace announced after arriving at the empress's room.

"Come in..."

A voice said from inside the empress's room.

*CREAK* *DOOR OPENING*

After the door opened, Helena walks into the Empress' room with Grace and Nora following behind her.

"I am curious to see what the empress looks like."

Helena thought as she was walking into the empress room, she noticed one maid standing at each corner of the room, and at the center of the room was a table with a tea set ready.

While pointing to the tea table, one of the maids said.

"Princess, please you may have your seat..."

Helena walks to the table and takes a seat with Nora and Grace standing behind her as they wait for the empress.

*CREAKING*

The sound of a door opening catches Helena's attention. As she turns her gaze toward the direction of the sound, she noticed another doorway inside the room.

And walking into the room through that door was a tall, elegant lady with long beautiful golden hair and sharp blue eyes. Helena could feel a calm and peaceful aura around her. But she also had a cold and sharp expression.

"Greetings, your majesty the Empress."

All the maids, including Nora, greeted the empress, bowing in respect.

"...You may all rise."

Empress Selene said with a beautiful voice as she through the room towards the tea table. After she arrived at the tea table, she glanced at Helena with a cold stare before saying.

"You may all leave the room..."

Empress Selene commanded as she stood next to the tea table.

While the maids began to leave, Nora and Grace remained, disregarding the Empress' orders.

"What... should I do? Should I listen to the empress or wait for the princess's command? I don't know what to do..."

Nora thought in her mind, panicking. Though the empress had more power than the princess, Nora could not bare to leave the princess alone with the empress without knowing what her intentions are.

"Did you not hear her majesty's command!?"

The empress's head maid said to Nora and Grace with an angry tone.

"What command? I only listen to the princess."

Grace replied to the head maid in a rude tone.

"..."

Grace's rude reply to the head maid left Nora dumbfounded. She could not believe Grace would say such rude words to the head maid in front of the empress. She tugs Grace's dress signaling to her to apologize but Grace ignored her.

Empress Selene was surprised by Grace's and Nora's actions. It was the first time someone had defied her orders. Even the maids belonging to the emperor's other mistress did not disobey her, but the maids of this little princess with no power dared to do what others could not.

"...Ha-hahaha"

Empress Selene laughed, amused by such unexpected events. She sits at the tea table across from Helena and smiled without saying a word.

"... Huh? Why is she staring at me? Did she fall for my charm?"

Helena thought as she smiled internally, ignorant of what was going on. She was stunned by the beauty and elegance of the empress.

After having a stare-down with the empress for a while, Helena gets up from her seat, walks up to the empress, and goes on one knee.

"... I see you have been staring at me for a while. So, I decided to say what we were both thinking... would you be part of my harem, my beautiful lady?"

Helena said as she takes and kiss the back of the empress's hand.

"WHAT–WHAT! ... how dare you do that to her majesty!?"

The head maid yelled with a surprised expression. She could not believe that a little girl of age seven was trying to seduce the empress.

And standing at the other end of the tea table with shocked expressions were Nora and Grace.

"... How can my liege be attracted to this old hag? Is it because of those big lumps of meat on her chest? I guess I have to massage mine, so it becomes bigger."

Grace thought in her mind as she stared at the empress's breast with a jealous scowl.

While everyone panicked at the princess' actions, the empress was still stunned by Helena's proposal. She blushed with a shy expression before replying.

"I can't I am already married... but I am sure you will find a fine young prince to fall in love with, in the future."

The empress said.

Listening to the empress's words, Helena had a confused expression on her face.

"... Why would I fall in love with a dude? When there are so many beautiful women in this world, especially you, my lady. I fell in love with you at first sight. And don't worry about you being married am sure your husband would not treat you as well as I will."

Helena said, forgetting that she was in a seven-year-old girl's body.

"You do know that her majesty's husband is also your father, his majesty the emperor!"

The head maid said in a serious tone, reminding Helena.

"Damn it, how could such a beauty marry that crazy emperor? I guess in any world, the man with power gets all the beautiful women. But now that I have power, my day shall come very soon."

Helena thought in her mind, after listening to the head maid's words. She stands from her knee and walks back to her seat.

After Helena returned to her seat, Empress Selene stared at her with an amused expression. It was the first time she had seen a princess this free and bold, unlike the other princess who put on a front.

"He- hehehe... now that we are done flirting. Can your maids wait outside? I have something really important to discuss with you alone."

Empress Selene asked with a smile.

Listening to the empress's request, Helena deliberated for a while before saying.

"...Grace, Nora, leave the room."

Helena commanded.

"Yes, Your Highness."

Nora and Grace replied, as they bowed respectfully and walked towards the exit with the head maid following behind them.

*CREAKING* *DOOR OPENING*

*BANG* *DOOR CLOSES*

"... Now that they've gone. Let's get to the reason I invited you here. I would like to assist you in becoming the heir to the throne."

Empress Selene said with a serious expression.

"Huh, why would she help me? We only just met today?"

Helena thought in her mind, suspicious of the empress's words.

"... I know you are thinking, why would I help you... it's simple. In the past months, I've invited all the princesses over for tea, to observe what sort of person they are and if they are fit to sit on the throne.

But... I was disappointed by what I saw. Most had too much greed for power while some just say what their mothers want them to say, while the others are too nice and kind to be the heir.

And as an empress, it is my duty to assist the emperor and the empire in selecting the right candidate. Even though you are young, you possess the wisdom and eyes of an adult. And with me and the nobles behind me supporting you, you would become the crowned princess."

Empress Selene said as she reaches her hand over the table and holds Helena's hand, trying to show trust.

"Hmm... I see, but why did you have the emperor change the empire's law?"

Helena questioned with a suspicious tone as she stared straight into the empress's eyes.

"... Wh–What do you mean?"

Empress Selene asked with a calm expression.

"There is no need to pretend. You know you could have just waited for the prince to become of age and take his position as the crowned prince, but instead, you asked the emperor to change the empire's law, allowing the princesses to vie for the prince's rightful position... Why? why would you throw such an easy opportunity away?"

Helena asked.

"..."

But the empress sat in silence with a blank expression.

"Well... I think you requested such a thing from the emperor because you don't want your son to sit on the throne of the empire that destroyed your home. am I right?"

Helena said, watching the empress's expression change from a calm one to one filled with rage.

GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. YOU CAN READ CHAPTERS THAT ARE THREE WEEKS AHEAD ON MY PATREON. patreon.com/Samjoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 13
A 21 year old guy meets up again with his childhood friends which are people who live in an alternate reality. He was called by the city, so that he...
Rue By Peach Perfume

Teen Fiction

114 53 15
Seventeen year old Felken Adalwulf lives with his neglecting uncle after the death of his mother, and the murder of his father. The family has a secr...
368 11 27
"w-what happened to me? w-where am i?" Y/N looked around to see nothing but black. "I saved you." "b-but who are you?" 21 year old college student Le...
24 0 14
Ash's world is about to be turned upside down, and it has nothing to do with the giant snarling dragon he's about to face. Everything in his life is...