FΓ³rΓ«lskΓ«t

Galing kay rutus_diary

"π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 π’“π’Šπ’”π’† π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." It's always the first time t... Higit pa

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII

I

305 9 4
Galing kay rutus_diary

Y/N's POV. -

Everyone was happy. Everyone around me was happy for me. They wished me a beautiful future. A future filled with joy, love and happiness. I was smiling, but I didn't know if it was genuine or just because I didn't want to disappoint my family. My parents.

I'm the only daughter of Shin Seojun and Shin Hyuna, a very famous business couple. Both are famous for their business strategies and the success they achieved in a short time. Their marriage was based on a business deal, which gradually turned into a loving relationship, I assume. And I was the result of that bond. Their daughter, Shin Y/N.

I glanced in their direction to see them smiling widely while talking with a few people. A smile automatically lifted on my lips seeing them smile.

Since my childhood, I've seen them struggling. They often neglected me for their work and I used to get upset. But as I grew up, I realised that it wasn't the ignorance, but their hard work to give me a better future. And today when I saw that dream come true, I felt immensely proud of them.

But was it necessary? Was it the only way to make me happy? Thinking about it, my smile fell a little. But I tried hard to keep my face bright not to let anyone understand my pain.

Well, talking about my situation right now, it was tricky. Like really, really tricky.

Currently, I am standing beside my fiancee and future husband. Someone who my parent chose for me. He was tall, handsome and whatnot. But the only thing is that he's a stranger. A complete stranger to me. I've never met him before neither I know anything about him, except his name.

Kim Namjoon. Another famous name in the business world. He is a very well-reputed businessman who was able to impress my parents with his knowledge, skills and behaviour.

The only time I met him was when my parents asked me to attend a dinner with them which turned out to be a marriage meeting. I still remember how my hands were sweaty and shaking while hearing the talks of elders who were happily deciding on our marriage. My marriage.

I don't know why I thought that maybe they would ask me about my opinion, but it was like they just informed me. I sat there completely frozen for 20 minutes which felt like 20 years. And in those 20 minutes, I saw all my dreams crashing under the happiness of my parents. The joy on their faces and the pride on their face.

I wanted them to be proud of me, but not for this reason. Not because I blindly trusted their choice and said yes to this arrangement.

It took me a lot to gather the coverage of my 20 years of life to lift my gaze and peek at the person sitting in front of me who was going to be my future partner.

At first glance, he seemed to be a kind, sorted and mature person. A slight spark ran through my veins when our eyes met for a mere moment, but it vanished instantly when I noticed no difference in his gaze. His eyes were blank. Maybe he was also forced into this arrangement.

That was the day when we met as strangers, and today is another day when I'm standing beside him as his fiancee. Time moves really fast.

I gulped and looked down at my hand which had a beautiful and elegant diamond ring proudly settled on my ring finger. The proof of our engagement. Its weight reminded me of my responsibilities. Now I was someone's fiancee, someone's soon-to-be daughter-in-law. And it somehow made me feel like a heavy burden was kept on my chest.

I took in a shuddering breath to calm down my thoughts as they were running like a hurricane in my mind.

"Are you okay?"

My breath hitched and my throat dried hearing his soft yet cold voice travelling down my ears. I gulped another lump forming in my throat before nodding my head slightly.

I couldn't dare to lift my gaze and look at him. It seems impossible. I didn't even know if he liked me or not. But it is not possible to ignore him now. Not when he was my fiancee.

Tucking at my lower lip, I brought my eyes to get a glimpse of him. Even though I was afraid and anxious, he was someone who would be an important person in my life soon. And there is no way I can avoid him forever.

I held my breath when I saw his wide shoulders and well-built physique as he was standing with his back facing me, talking with someone. I couldn't help but stare at his back.

Will he understand me? Will he support me? Or is it going to be the same as my parents? Only adjustments.

My chest tightened with the thoughts that were running in my mind nonstop. But I almost stopped breathing, when he turned around and looked directly into my eyes. I felt my world stopping in unknown dimensions as I senselessly stared into his eyes.

They were beautiful, hypnotizing, captivating. Just a mere eye contact and I already felt like drowning in the depth of his eyes. I flinched a little when he took a step closer to me and circled his hand around my waist, not so tightly to make me uncomfortable.

"She's Y/N. My fiancee."

The word fiancee slipped through his mouth like a honey drop to my ear. I felt dizzy just by standing so close to him. His intoxicating scent was blurring my mind, and with that state, I brought a light smile to my face to greet the unknown people standing in front of me. They smiled back and looked towards Namjoon.

"You got a really beautiful fiancee, I must say."

That statement made the heat rush to my cheeks and I blushed for some unknown reasons. It felt so mesmerizing.

Even if he was a stranger, his aura pulled me towards him with a mysterious force. Whenever I talked about him or heard about him, I felt the butterflies erupting in the pit of my stomach. The thought of marrying a perfect man like him made me blush to no limit.

Is it normal? Having these types of thoughts for a stranger whom I met just a week before was making me feel sick. It was definitely not normal.

Another few moments of standing with him and greeting the guests who came and wished us felt so exhausting. I've never felt so tired in my entire life.

I noticed the crowd getting thin as the people moved to have the food. Finally, I let out a sigh of relief but immediately straightened my posture realising I was standing beside him.

I turned my head a little sideways to see him talking on the phone. My lips parted to inhale a deep breath as I noticed his flawless features. The sharp jawline, sharp nose, dragon eyes, clear skin, and long neck. His long slender fingers held his phone close to his ear and I gulped just looking at him.

Wait!! What am I even thinking?

Shaking my head slightly I brought my eyes back to the front. I saw my parents walking towards us along with his parents, with wide grins on their faces. I return the smile, trying to calm my racing heart.

"You guys should also eat something."

His mother said while standing beside me and patting my shoulder. I nodded as it was the only thing I was good at. Nodding my head for everything.

I again glanced at Namjoon, who finished his call and diverted his attention to our conversation.

"Make sure she eats well."

I heard his mother warning him but there was no response from his side. Maybe he nodded his head but I was too busy staring at the floor.

I heard our parents whispering and mumbling before they walked away leaving me and him alone, again.

Suddenly I felt too timid to stand with him realising that now his focus was on me. I could feel him looking at me.

"Should we eat something?"

He asked after a calculative pause and I again did what I was good at. Nod. I heard him sighing and clutched the side of my dress tightly in my hand.

"Come."

He spoke and I darted my eyes to see him take steps to walk down the stage. I nervously forwarded my legs to follow him. But my heavy, long dress was making it hard for me to move. It was easy to stand like a statue.

I furrowed my eyebrows looking at the stairs as it'll be difficult to climb down without support. My grip tightened on my dress as I forwarded a step, but halted again seeing a hand stretched in front of me.

I looked up to see him standing on the stairs, looking at me with an almost plain expression. His hand stretched out for me to hold. However, I was not able to gather the coverage to hold it.

He stood still for a few seconds looking at my frozen state. But then his lips stretched upwards a little to form a warm and extravagant smile.

My heart skipped a few beats while trying not to blush with just a smile of his. Now it was impossible for me to not feel anything special towards him.

"Be careful."

His words snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at his hand forwarded for me. I gulp before slowly holding his big palm with my short, shaking hands.

The touch of his warm skin sends a shiver down my spine. It felt like he was providing all of his warmth to me through his hands.

I timidly lowered my gaze and climbed down the stairs while being extra careful as I was hella clumsy. And I surely didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him.

He kept holding my hand securely even after I stepped down the last stair. I looked at our intertwined hands and then at him who looked away as if I just caught him staring at me.

Wait, was he staring at me? Or am I overthinking again?

He cleared his throat while walking ahead and I mindlessly followed his steps until he took me to the corner table where there was less crowd.

He left my hand and I immediately shivered at the loss of the warmth. He pulled out a chair for me and looked at me waiting for me to take the seat. I glanced at his face before sitting down.

"Wait here."

He informed me and walked away leaving me alone and I took in a long breath to fill my lungs. I don't know why but being around him it was getting hard to even breathe.

And it was just the beginning.

He came back in less than a minute while holding two plates in his hand. Carefully placing them on the table in front of me, he took a seat beside me.  My hands clutched my dress unconsciously when sat beside me.

He slid one plate in front of me which had a sufficient amount of food while he himself took the one that had only a few dishes. I thinned my brows but didn't say anything.

"Thank you."

I muttered without looking up and waited for him to start eating, but half a minute passed and he was still sitting straight, which made me lift my eyes to look at him and find him staring back at me.

I gulped seeing his dark eyes staring deep in mine. And I again found myself drowning in his gaze. The side of his lips lifted in a small smile as he removed his attention from me to the food.

"Enjoy your meal."

He said before taking the first bite of his food and I gulped looking at him eat. Suddenly my hunger flew away as I felt contented just by looking at him.

What is this feeling? Every time I look at him, I can't get my eyes off. He seems to get my attention without even trying. Is it normal? I don't think so. What am I supposed to do now?

Should I tell him about my dreams? Will he understand? I bite my lips while lowering my gaze to the food. I should at least try to make him understand.

The interaction I had with him so far made me feel that maybe he'll understand me and help me. But what if he didn't? But maybe he will?

I gulped while taking a bite of my food the thousands of thoughts clouded in my mind. All those thoughts were tied with a very thin string of one word.

Maybe?

__________________________________

Hey lovelies, I'm back.

After a long and hectic break, I decided to continue this story. I deleted the first part which I wrote initially. Honestly speaking I had something else in my mind according to this story but I think my new idea will work better.

Now it's up to y'all. If you guys feel excited and want me to continue and update frequently, make sure to vote for my story and leave a comment.

Let's see how long it takes me to complete this story.

Love you all ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.5K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
13.9K 1.2K 38
Relationships are hard. When growing up and growing apart go hand in hand, sometimes you can't help but to await the inevitable. Can you ever really...
77K 4.5K 52
Why did the happy go lucky guy who made you fall for him, turned cold towards you? You were still recovering from the grieve of your brother's death...
90.2K 4K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...