TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony

2.6K 425 104
By santhiyasuresh

Teja house were in hustle bustle for the chura ceremony. Teju mamu and mami arrived and they started arranging for the things, teju was getting ready in her beautiful suit and anvi made her wear the ornaments. 

Anvi " teju, agar mei ladka hota, toh I would have definitely marry you "

Teju " kuch bhi "

Anvi " seriously babe.. You r so beautiful , nazar nah lagee "

Cupid " I second that, but mere wali kam nahi hai " he gave flying kisses to star cupid who was sitting opposite to him

She put the kohl behind her ears and smiled, aai called teju to come down.
She stepped down to see her family waiting, her mamu mami was there and few of her cousins. 

She sat down in the chair and her mami took nazar for her first. They removed the bangles from the box and dipped them in the milk bowl, her mamu made her wear few bangles, followed by her mami and then pra,  she smiled widely looking at her brother who was happy seeing her smile.

Aai " chura rasam hogaya "

Teju " nahii aai.. Abhi bhi baaki hai, ek aur ko aana padega "

Baba " kon hai "

" tejuuu, kyaa hua , achanak call kiya aane keliye " om barged in and everyone understood her words now. 

Teju " aur nahi toh, aapke behen ki chura ceremony hai, aap nahi honge toh kaisa hoga "

Om smiled at her and removed his slippers, he washed his hands. Aaii guided him to how to do, he dipped the bangles in milk and made her wear it.  He smiled and removed his golden bracelet, he wanted to gift her something but due to the sudden thing, he couldn't bring anything. 

Om " This is given by my mother to me, she believed it will shield me from all negativity and now I m giving this to my sister, it will protect you my baby girl "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled with tears.

Om " always stay happy doll, we r really happy that you come in our life"

Anvi stood there admiring both of them and everyone else also smiled.  The ceremony ended well and she walked to her room to get much needed nap before their sangeet.

As soon as she entered, he facetime her and she smiled. 

Karan " hello my biwi "

Teju " hello my hubby "

Karan " wait wait, show me your hands "

She placed her mobile on the stand and showed him her Dark stained hands with mehendi and her beautiful bangles.

Karan " Beautiful " he looked at her like she is the only girl in the world and teju blushed. 

Teju "see om bhai gifted me this" she showed the bracelet and Karan was surprised with his acts, the bracelet means so much for Om, he cherished it like anything after his mother's loss and him doing such thing means teju is much more important to Om.

Karan " you are truly his sister, or else he wouldn't have done that "

Teja nodded with smile and he asked her to send some pictures in the outfit and her bangles.

Karan " I love this suit, it looks more beautiful on you.  "

Teja " y not, my husband selection, you know "

Karan " achaa jii, well your husband have a good choice madame, bcoz he chose you na  "

Cupid " self obsessed kahikaaa "

She blushed and looked down, he chuckled and they talked for few more minutes before ending the conversation.

.....................................................................

The evening arrived earlier than usual, all of them get ready for the sangeet which is taking place on kundrra mansion. The guest started arriving and teju was all ready. 

Kundrra's are all ready looking just fantastic as usual. They were welcoming guest when teju and her family with friends arrived. 

( her outfit in greyish color) 

Karan was coming down from the stairs when his eyes made their way towards her who was looking like a fairytale princess to him. He looked at her from top to bottom and his eyes were struck on her waist chain that looked so sexy. 

Cupid ' eyes up mister, apki biwi hai, iska matlab hai nahi ki sabke samne aise ghurenge aap "

Star cupid smacked his head from behind and he gave a sheepish smile.

She hugged mumma and then her eyes met him, she couldn't take her eyes off the man infront of her.

( ignore the hairstyle 😕)

Both looked at each other and certainly everything stopped for them.  He descended down and anvi nudged teju who blushed. He came to her and pulled her kohl and placed them behind ears, he took her Nazar and everyone hooted for the couple. She blushed to the deepest red and he forwarded his hands and she gave in, both take small steps toward the stage and with each step the fire crackers busted on the side of the pathway,  the rose petals were showered on them through drone entire way and she was enjoying everything. 

Karan looked at her " kaisa laga ?"

Teju " Sometime words aren't enough to describe our emotions, I m tongue tied now. Thank you for always making me feel special sunny "

Karan " Our every second is special to me and you are special to me in every sense laddooo  "

She smiled and he kissed her knuckles. The photographers were doing their work perfectly taking their Candids which are beautiful as them. 

They reached the stage and the ceremony started, anvi and om hosted the ceremony. 

First the elders performed on a duet song, follows by pra who dedicated a emotional song for his sister who have always been a mother to him.

Teju ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Pra " I will miss you di, I will miss you so much. Haan mei nahi rehta aapki saath, par jab bhi mei ghar aata hu, you would be there, but now, when I will come back from hostel, I will miss your presence in our home. "

Teju " how can I not be there when my baby brother comes homes. I will be there.. "

Pra " I will fight with you, I will argue with you but remember one thing, I always love you. You are the best sister in the world "

Teju " And you r the best kiddo of mine "

She hugged him again and he cried on her shoulder, everyone were emotional seeing them. Karan hugged both of them from behind. 

Karan " she is always your sister, nothing will change okay buddy. Even after this, she will be there whenever u come home, not just her , I will be with her, we will have our best times together from now. My buddy doesn't look good emotional, come on we have to be strong to handle your Di for lifetime right "

Cupid " ek hi dil hai , voh bhi meine apni wali ko dediya hai, kya karungi ab, jeete rehe puttrr " he said like old women and star shooked her head in disbelief.

Pra chuckled and nodded, teju smacked his arms and they hugged again making it's the trio best moment.

They settled in their places again and this time the sisters performed for them and he was emotional this time, as they enacted how he was the precious one , the apple eye for the three sisters,how much they pampered him and how happy they r now to see him finding his love.  He hugged them and they pulled him to dance together making it crazy family moment. 

Star cupid " time for me to do some magic " she twirled around omvi making the love magic increase.

Last was anvi and om performance, they enacted Tejran story from the beginning to till date, how their love progressed from simple hi to I love you.  They both looked at each other with a smile, their entwined hands and glistened eyes with tears, she put her head on his chest as he engulfed her.  The moment was so beautiful when their dance ended with om lifting and twirling anvi. The whole crowd applauded for them.

Meenu " You both just rocked, it was awesome "

Pra " magic of love, haina anvi di " he teased anvi and om, they blushed. Tejran hugged omvi and the four shared a beautiful moment of friendship. 

The lights went off and everyone looked here and there, the spot light fell on a person, he was stunned to see teju standing there and the seat beside him was empty. 

She started singing along with dancing making his heart go on marathon, her graceful semi classical steps were just mesmerizing.

Na kuch pucha
Na kuch manga
Tune dil se diya Jo diya

Na kuch bola
Na kuch tola
Muskura ke diya Jo diya

Tu hi dhoop
tu hi chaya
Tu hi apna paraya
Aur kuch na janu
Bas itna hi janu

Tujh mein rab dikta hai
Yaara main kiya karoon
Tujh mein rab dhikta hai
Yaara main kiya karoon
Sajde sar jhukta hai

Rab ne bana di jodi haye..

She kneels  in front of him and he immediately stood up to make her stand but she stopped him and pleaded him to let her stay, he signed and bent to her level and kissed her forehead first.

Teju " Sunnyyy, you have always expressed our love beautifully in every way but I couldn't, mei thoda shy hojati hu, but I want to express my love for you sunny.. You are the best thing happened to me ever and Jab aap saath hote haina, I feel I have got everything in life, the way you smile, the way your eyes shine when you r with me and your heart, which the most beautiful thing about you, all this made me fall for you.  I didn't realize when I started loving you but now, without you, I can't live even for a minute., mei aapke bina nahi rehpaunga sunny, you r my everything bubbaa, my sunshine, my chaand, my breath, my heartbeat, my little, my baby, my heart, aap mere mohabbat hai jaan , this is for you.. "

She pulled out a bracelet and made him wear that, he traced the bracelet which was engraved with words,

" My man, King K "

He pulled her up and kissed her forehead " Yours only, my queen "

Cupid " essence of love "

She kissed his heart as he kissed her top of head making it the wholesome moment. 

The last performance was done by everyone,all were dancing crazily for nachdene zara.

Munda thoda off-beat hai,
Par kudiyan de nal baut sweet hai [x2],

Dhongi sa ye bada dheet hai,
Viral ho gaya ye tweet,
Par fool-wool karne mein cool,
Tu badi tez katari hai.

Shagan teri ki,
Lagan teri ki,
Hum ne kardi taiyari hai,

Nachde ne saare ral mil ke,
Ajj hil dul ke,
Le sare ke sare nazare [x2],
Khasma nu khane.

Allu bade karare,
Dharam nal.. allu bade karaare,
Chad chadke chaubare,
Dharam nal sweetu vajaan maare [x2].

Munde plenty, mere layi ho gaye senty,
O tere layi ho gaye senty [x2],

Tere liye main set hoon,
Is baat ki guarantee,
Par fool-wool karne mein cool,
Tu badi tez kataari hai,
Sehra baandh ke goond faand,
Tujhe le jaana is baari hai.

Nachde ne sare rall milke,
Ajj hill dull ke,
Le saare ke saare nazare [x2],
Khasma nu khaane.

Zor-zor se shor wor kar,
DJ gaane bajaane aa,
Ruthde-ruthde jija fuffad,
Humne saare manaane haan [x2].

Par fool-wool karne mein cool,
Tu badi tez kataari hai,

Shagan teri ki,
Lagan teri ki,
Hum ne kardi taiyari hai,

Nachde ne sare, nachde ne sare,
Nachde ne saare ril mil ke,
Ajj hil dul ke,
Le sare ke sare nazare [x2],

Nachde ne saare [x2],
Khasma nu khane.

The hall went quiet and everyone moved away from the stage leaving the two, both shared a deep eye lock as the song started. 

Teri meri gallan ho gayi mashoor
Kar na kabhi tu mujhe nazron se door
Kithe chali ae tu,
kithe chali ae tu,
kithe chali ae, kithe chali ae

He twirled her as round and she kept twirling like a flower.

Jaanda hai dil yeh toh jaandi hai tu
Tere bin main na rahun mere bina tu
Kithe chali ae tu, kithe chali ae tu, kithe chali ae, jaan chali ae

He pulled her closer and lifted her,she opened her arms wide and showed how much she loved him.

Kaatun kaise raataan o saawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun baawre
Ke raataan lambiyan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeyan sangeyan re
Ke raataan lambiyan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeyan sangeyan re

He dropped her down and she acted like moving away and he immediately pulled her closer, she traces his cheeks and looks lovingly at him and sang the lyrics looking at him.

Cham cham cham ambran de taare kehnde ne sajna
Tu hi chan mere is dil da mann leve sajna

He sing again looking into her eyes and she smiled, she hugged him and he kissed her head. 

Tere bina mera hove na guzara
Chhad ke na javin mainu tu hi hai sahara

Karan turned her back and they swayed to the music...

Kaatun kaise raataan o saawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun baawre
Ke raataan lambiyan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeyan sangeyan re
Ke raataan lambiyan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeyan sangeyan re

She goes back to him and looked at him from behind, he turned to her and pushed her only to pull her back, both swayed to the song happily forgetting about the world.

Teri meri gallan ho gayi mashoor
Kar na kabhi tu mainu nazron se door
Pichhe chali ae tere, pichhe chali ae tere, pichhe chali ae

Jaanda hai dil yeh toh jaandi hai tu
Tere bin main na rahun mere bina tu
Kithe chali ae tu, kithe chali ae tu, kithe chali ae, kithe chali ae

Kaatun kaise raataan o saawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun baawre
Ke raataan lambiyan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeyan sangeyan re
Ke raataan lambiyan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeyan sangeyan re
Ke raataan lambiyan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeyan sangeyan re
Ke raataan lambiyan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeyan sangeyan re

The song ended and it was a complete silence, they were in their world, she whispered " I love you sunny "

Karan kissed her forehead " I love you sweetheart "

Both together " hamesha "

The clap sounds break their trance and they looked at everyone, everyone smiled looking at them and they reciprocated the smile. 

The day ended with their beautiful moments..

The stars and moon were looking at them from the sky, wishing a life like them at that moment over earth.. 

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa, I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
39.6K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
23.5K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...