Sword of the heart | JJK

بواسطة hanacorex

"you are the one universe choose, Rose. Only you can do this. Believe in yourself." The old man handed a swo... المزيد

Characters
Prologue
✾ I : Dream or Real? ✾
✾ II : Cruel Reality ✾
✾ III : You chose this after all ✾
✾ IV : Spirits ✾
✾ V : Sua ✾
✾ VI : No difference ✾
✾ VII : Poetic Bullshit ✾
✾ VIII : Fall of The Syndril ✾
✾ IX : Fall of Syndril - 2 ✾
✾ X : Vows ✾
✾ XI : Land of Mists ✾
✾ XII : Land of Mists - 2 ✾
✾ XIII : Labyrinth of Shadows ✾
✾ XIV : The Truth ✾
✾ XV : Jungkook is here ✾
✾ XVI : Denial ✾
✾ XVII : Pleasing ✾
✾ XVIII : I am sorry ✾
✾ XIX : A new world ✾
✾ XX : Humans or monsters? ✾
♪ Playlist ♪

= End =

103 3 12
بواسطة hanacorex

"Because the world is unbalanced by darkness which I am meant to balance by light."

Deja vu.

The words of his father flickered red in Jungkook's eyes. It was terrifying hearing the same words twice with different meanings --- or perhaps that was what Vincent meant by balancing and Jungkook was the one who misunderstood? Balance meant balance, one could add more weight to stabilize the scale and one could lift the weight that was slanting the scale.

One thing or another, it is all the same.

The darkness the former king talked was not about Corvina but malice of humans forming a vast cloud and overlapping the Sun. It was all meant to be like this from the start.

Then should he just stand and watch Rose loose herself and finish the whole humanity for the sake of world balance?

In this strange journey he saw everything he didn't in the warm embrace of Serendipity. He witnessed true loyalty, he felt fear, he endured hatred and this taught him a great lesson. Jungkook heart soften after the tragedy this journey gave him and he learned himself. He learned to listen his heart now.

He won't say that he risked his life along with thousands of soldiers just for Rose, but it is also true that it was mostly for Rose. And now how could he let her lose herself just for the sake of the world?

"I can't choose you over millions of innocent lives." Jungkook said, pressuring himself more but it was no use. "But I also can't choose those strangers over you."

It was evident he is no match for Rose, Taehyung's formation binded her heart with Corvina's power and she was strong from the start and now that her power is multiplied with Rose's Pure heart. It was undefeatable. The hatred in Rose's heart is just amplifing everything.

Just then Rose stopped, Jungkook did the same. Still trying to persuade with his words, it's not like there is any other way, he said, "Come back, Rose. You are not like this. You can stay here if that's what you want. Just leave this.

Rose laughed, clearly implying that she doesn't believe in any of his bullshits. He will let her stay here? It almost sounded-- - erase that-- it fucking sounded like coaxing a child by promising to give him lollipop and lure him into that kidnapper car. But Rose is not a child and it was funny.

And also it is too late now to trace the steps back, the path was long erased by the wind and rain and she was close to her destination. The Tormented Creatures are all out callously, by each passing second the world is blending into them.

"What do you see in humans to be fond of them this much to risk your life?" Rose asked.

Jungkook replied, "Because they are humans! Just like you and me. I have seen that wrinkled smile of a old man that effortlessly made its way on his face when he used to watch other children play in his garden. I have seen that sorrow of that son who silently mourn for his mother's death for years. I have seen that foolishness of a lover ending his life just because his love was death.

"I have seen that hatred of human for its own race. And that's some of the most infinite reasons I want to save humanity."

Rose's lip twitched, as if the anger accelerated her powers, she successfully threw Jungkook in the air upon the crowd of beasts, "You are just a fool and nothing more." Jungkook was just about to balance himself and was attacked by another blow. "But you know what? I forgive you. That's why I am giving you two choices: live with me or die with your humans."

Jungkook stood again, coughing up blood with his brain announcing about the broken bones and loss of blood, he let out a breathe and replied with great difficulty. "I care for you that's why I'll die with you."

The palace had met it's ruin long ago, with the merciless blows and mericless attacks, They both were on the edge of the abyss that stood horrid before them. Junction of hell and earth. That's what they call this abyss and just a step more this junction will definitely take Jungkook to the underworld.

Rose was bewildered as she couldn't make out what the person said, "what..."

Care, which he never showed to anyone except his brothers. Care, which he longed from his father but was never vouchsafed with. Care, which he doesn't know how to.

Care, which he felt for Rose when he bought her here but then again the scream of his anger muffled that soft humming of his care. Care, which he mistook for responsibility. But responsibility can be abandoned which in case of care, even if one want to stop feeling it, it will still grow somewhere in corner of one's heart.

"I care for you."

That's what Jungkook wanted to say again but his body was now upset with him, it was weeping blood and shrieking agony of wounds which he lost count of.

So in spite of everything, one last time he stepped forward and grabbed Rose's wrists while forming an anti-power capsule around both of them. Jungkook recalled Jin's words while doing so,

"You can only use it at once when you have no choice left and if possible don't use this at all, it will use all your power to make a capsule and act as an anti-power capsule so that whoever is with you in the capsule will be powerless along with you."

And he jumped.

Finally embracing the girl in his arms, Rose didn't say anything so did Jungkook. Perhaps she was shocked or perhaps she was relieved or perhaps the embrace was so warm that she didn't feel the need to say anything.

The junction of hell and earth is known to be endless but everything has an end. Nothing is forever. And when the capsule will hit the ground --- Jungkook is sure it will--- everything will end too.

Wincing in every single word, Jungkook said something to Rose who was dead silent but alive, against the furious wind, the gravity and the shadows. Her eyes stinges when the sentence was said and Jungkook fell silent. He was suddenly too silent but she didn't raise her head to look up instead tightened her grip on his stone cold metal armour.

Water bubbles started forming in the air as she recalled the boy said. He said,

"Perhaps...perhaps in the another lifetime you find your non real in real, and I find you."

.

"Nah man, this ain't a happy ending!" A little girl winced as she hid her face in in her little palm so that her mother won't see her crying. But that didn't escape from her mother and Lily smiled as she made the little momo-girl look at her.

"Is that so?" Lily said, closing the book, "But I think dying together is a happier ending than living together."

Just then a boy entered the room with a big smile all over his face, the smile was so big that his eyes curved like a crescent moon, "What my little Daisy got here?" He asked Daisy while hiding something behind him.

Daisy brimmed with glee, eyes curving just like her father, "What? What?" Finally then her father showed the box wrapped in cute white and pink colour. When the little girl saw what was inside it, she hugged her father while screaming many thank-yous and I-love-yous. It was a book of children stories.

"Now you won't have to listen to mumma's bad stories!" That didn't fail to make the girl laugh and also Lily hit the man.

"And who will clean this mess, Sunoo?" Lily glared at the pair of father and daughter and their mess that they bring with the gift. Just her a peice of the paper caught her eye that said,

"Vaccine now available for the virus that nearly eradicated humans by killing 80% of humanity all over the world."

"What happened?" Sunoo asked after making Daisy go to bed, snapping Lily from her memories and getting a reply of nothing but a nothing. She took the book and rested in front of an old pic of her and her sister, Rose, on the bookshelf.

The title of the book was: Sword of the Heart.

Author's note

ISJKSSJKSK! so the story has finally come to an end and I hope you enjoyed my gibberish. Ty to all who found this story intresting and ty to stick until the end. I really appreciate it!

Ok so believe it or not, one night (probably December 2022) my sister said something about what if someone whispers in your ear out of nowhere (to scare me?) And then boom! Broo i was like "that's hella hawt shit bro" and she was like "IKR BROO" And we kept adding more gibberish whole night.

I seriously dk how from silly romantic, this book ended, to death of main characters and big Betrayal and all that drama ◉⁠‿⁠◉

So in the end the journey has come to an end so soldiers, must stay tuned for another war of Kingdoms and another twisted tactic of fate, till then,

I got studies to do.

PS: yeah yeah ik I'm a slow writer. (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) and also i wrote this at 3 am so plz bear with grammar mistakes and all that, I'll fix it another time

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.2K 487 21
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
127K 5.5K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...
242K 22.1K 68
"if you don't select me just because I'm a girl, then I'll be forced to believe that you're gay, Mr. Jeon" you stood up and turned your heels to leav...
83.8K 3.6K 42
"Flowers never swayed you, never had, never would. They were just a part of nature you had never been bothered about, but today, you simply hated the...