COME TO ME | PJM

By notmylilmochi

The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
CHAPTER 100
Polling
Sequel
THIRD BOOK
TRILOGY
3M READS

Chapter 9 - Jimin's perspective

4.5K 218 7
By notmylilmochi

A/N: This is Jimin's perspective.

Jimin is staring at his computer screen as he tries to concentrate on his work inside his office room on the top floor of the Park company. But the constant ringing of his phone is making it difficult. He is sighing heavily as he sees the ID on the screen, it is his mother.

It seems like everyone in his family is suddenly interested in his life. Jimin feels overwhelmed, and he can't help but feel frustrated. They were absent most of his life, never interested in what he wants and how he feels. They have never cared about him, so why are they suddenly trying to control his life?

Jimin takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down before picking up, "What is it, Mom?"

"Jimin, your Grandma asked you to come home."

"I'm busy." He tries to keep his annoyance out of his voice.

"You know your Grandma's temper, you better be home as soon as possible."

Before she finishes her sentence, Jimin already hangs up.

Everyone takes a glance at Jimin as he enters the room. He takes a seat on one of the sofas. "What kind of special event is happening, why is everyone here?"

Grandma calmly grabs a folder of documents, throwing it at Jimin. "Why don't you give me an explanation, what is this?" She asked, watching his expression intensely.

Jimin raises his eyebrows and picks up the folder. He opens it and starts reading the documents. His face turns dark after realizing what it is, he immediately shifts his gaze to Y/N, sending her cold and deathly glares.

"Y/N, I have really underestimated you."

"This is your doing and you still want to blame others? Your son is dying, Jimin! He is waiting to be saved but you're willing to gambling on his life? Is Joonie not as important as that singer?"

Grandma is never fond of Seulgi. As someone who comes from a distinguished family, Grandma doesn't like his grandson playing around with someone like Seulgi. Someone from the entertainment industry.

Jimin is not a fool, he also knows this. But he can't accept the way Grandma makes fun of her because it hurts his pride, it feels like Grandma makes fun of his decision. He doesn't understand why everyone tries to control his life, he is capable of making his own choice!

He doesn't need their permission of who he's sleeping with!

"Grandma, Seulgi has a name."

"So what? Wasn't she a singer?" Grandma replies. "Jimin, this is my last reminder. Inside my heart, Joon Min is more important than anything and anyone. I will not allow anything bad to happen to him!"

Jimin narrows his eyes. "I also want him to live but it doesn't mean I need to touch this woman! Don't you know that she makes me feel sick?"

"You!" Grandma points her finger at him before fainting.

Joo Hyuk catches her before she falls to the floor and carries her to her room. "Call the doctor now!"

The family doctor comes to check on Grandma but the atmosphere inside the living room is still heavy.

Joo Hyuk pulls Jimin aside and raises his hand to slap him but before he can do that, Neon Yun grips his hand. "What are you doing? Is the situation not yet chaotic enough?"

Joo Hyuk shakes his wife's hand. With a towering rage, he stares at Jimin. "It's best for you to pray that Grandma will be okay."

In fact, nothing serious happened to Grandma, her health is okay. She fainted because she was angry and emotional. After a while, she gradually opens her eyes. She raises her head to look at everyone. Y/N helps her to sit and places a pillow on her back.

Grandma pats her hand. "I'm okay."

"Mom, are you feeling alright?" Joo Hyuk asks.

Grandma nods and looks at Y/N. "You can go first, go accompany Joonie to play."

Y/N nods her head and excuses herself.

Jimin barges into the family room to find Y/N. He sees Joon Min in her embrace while cupping her face.

"Y/N, come with me."

Seeing his sudden appearance, Joon Min clasps her jacket tightly, like he doesn't want her to leave.

"Joonie, go finish your drawing. Dad and I have something to talk about, okay?" Y/N says before asking the nanny to watch over him.

Jimin is standing near the window inside their shared bedroom. "Close the door."

Y/N does what she is told and stands still.

"What happened today is not my fault, I really don't know how grandma found out about this."

The corners of his mouth turn into a smirk. "I haven't say anything, why do you need to explain it in a hurry? Don't you know your action of trying to hide it makes it more conspicuous?"

"It's up to you to think that way." Y/N turns her head down.

Jimin doesn't say anything, he only stares at Y/N in silence. She turns her body to leave but before she can, Jimin pulls the handle to stop her.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't think there is something good to talk about between us."

Jimin grabs her shoulders and slams her against the door. He cages her between the door and his chest. He stares at her with a flaming rage.

"What are you doing?"

He harshly clutches her delicate chin to look at him. "Have you planned hundreds of ways to make me touch you? But now you still try to pretend in front of me? It's boring to keep acting."

"Jimin, you bastard! Let me go!"

"Let you go?" Jimin chuckles as if he just hears a joke. "Isn't this what you want? I am doing you a favor, how can I just let you go?"

Jimin carries her as she cries out in alarm, holding on to his muscular arms tightly. He finds it rather funny. "Y/N, why are you holding me so tight when you say you don't want to do it?"

Jimin throws her to his bed harshly and presses her body down. Now she is trapped between him and the mattress.

"Jimin, don't be like this. Let's talk properly," Her chest is moving rapidly.

He pulls both of her hands and pins them above her head, "There is nothing to talk about." he says without any particular expression.

Jimin grabs her collar and takes off her jacket and throws it on the floor, "Don't you want another child? Then let me fulfill your wish!" he says before taking off the remaining clothes on her body.

He moves his fingers to her panties roughly as she starts to cry and wiggling under him. His head falls near her ear, groaning lightly of her wetness.

"Jimin, you can't do this! Let me go, let me go!" She shrieks, her eyes filled with tears.

Jimin grips her wrists tighter and traps her legs between his thighs to stop her from moving. "Are you sure you want me to let go? Are you sure you don't want to save Joon Min?"

Y/N finally stops moving and leans her back to the pillow, "Jimin, I haven't prepared yet." says she between her sobs.

But Jimin doesn't care about her preparation, what preparation? 

Isn't it only sex?

"There's no need to prepare to do this kind of thing." Jimin violently rips off her panties, the last item on her body. "Haven't you prepared long enough?

————

Jimin groans loudly, he makes sure to release his seeds inside. This is his first time to do that, at least as far as he remembers.

Clearly not, since he has Joon Min.

He likes to fool around but he is no fool, he never forgot to use protection and made sure the girl he was sleeping with took the pill afterward.

He already experienced how Y/N took advantage of him by carrying his baby, he will never let other girls do the same thing.

Nothing made him regret more than falling straight into the trap of the Song family. He should've known better, all it left him was this unwanted marriage. To make it even worse, now he is forced to touch the woman he loathed the most in this world so she can conceive another child.

He doesn't even want the first child, how can he live with two children he doesn't want now?

Jimin can't help but to feel a deep sense of hatred and disgust for Y/N, now he is stuck in a life that he never asked for. He still can't believe how his life had turned out.

After the shower, Jimin walks toward the bed. He sees Y/N is laying on the bed, covering herself with the blanket. He lifts the blanket that covers her face: "Dinner's ready."

Y/N doesn't say anything, she also doesn't move. Jimin is not in the mood to mind her now, so he just walks to the closet to change his clothes then leaves the room.

Inside his study, Jimin can't stop thinking about Y/N's crying face, begging him to stop. He realizes he shouldn't have been so brutal to her, he should've been gentler. In his heart, he knows that he had made a mistake, that he had allowed himself to be consumed by his hatred and wrath.

He walks to the bedroom to find Y/N to apologize but she isn't there. He hears a cry from the bathroom, he opens the door and catches a sight of a woman wailing while rubbing her skin intensely.

"Do you wish to scrub your skin until it's gone?"

JImin notices her body goes rigid after hearing his voice. She takes a few steps backwards. Jimin stares at her naked body, he almost feels guilty. Before Jimin can say anything, Y/N slips and falls on the floor.

Jimin purses his lips and gets inside the bathroom. He gently carries her but he can feel Y/N's burning stares at him. "What?" He asks coldly. "You don't want me to carry you? But you don't have a choice, just like how I don't have a choice but to touch you."

"Regarding that, I don't really have a choice. But if there was a choice, I don't want to be with you."

'Yeah right.'

Jimin doesn't understand how this woman can be so cocky, it's not like she doesn't want it. Of course she does, otherwise why bothered drugging his drink four years ago so she could conceive his baby and enter the Park family?

"Good, let's get this over with."

Jimin puts her on the bed and leaves the room to get the first aid kit. He sits on the edge of the bed and lifts the blanket that covers around her ankle. He massages her ankle, earning a wince from her. He reaches out his hand to take the first aid kit.

"Let me do it myself."

Jimin swats her hand away, getting annoyed at her. "Do you want to show off your strength?"

Jimin then continues to treat her injury.

"Listen, Y/N. Now that they know about the test tube baby, we can't proceed to do it anymore. Joon Min is my son, even though I didn't want him but I can't just walk away from the responsibility so I want to help him and you also want to help him..."

He starts rambling as he doesn't really know what to say to apologize for being harsh on her.

Y/N bites her lower lip. "I carried him inside my womb for 9 months, of course I want to help him."

Jimin puts her leg gently as he is done treating it and also closes the first aid kit. "This is our only mission for sleeping together. Once you deliver the child and Joon Min recovers well, we're going to sign the divorce papers."

Jimin knows that he can't continue to live this way, that he needs to do something to change his situation. He doesn't want to feel trapped with no way out forever. Once Joon Min recovers, he doesn't want to stay in this marriage.

Jimin never wished for love, he knew he wouldn't be married for love because of his status. How can someone truly love someone like him? Everyone only wants him for his money, power, and glory. Even his family never loved him.

But is it too much to ask to be not married to the woman he loathed?

"Mr Park, I am clearer of our mission than you. I can assure you my unwillingness level to be together is no different than yours so don't worry. I just need to save my son, after he recovers I will get a divorce with you and take him out of this house."

"It's good that you know your place."

Jimin smiles and takes the first aid kit out with him.

Honestly he doesn't quite understand the feelings inside him now. But he shakes it off, he prefers to see it as excitement because she will disappear from his life after this is over rather than admit he actually feels rejected.

He will not fall into her trap, not a second time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 111K 52
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
18.1K 582 31
Park Jimin, the CEO of Park Industries is really happy in his married life. After dating since high school he married his girlfriend Juni, 3 years ag...
14K 907 54
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...
27.1K 974 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...