๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’

By Imp3rfectDoll

๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘... More

Cแดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›
ษชษดแด›ส€แด ๐ˆ
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

thirteen.

2.8K 209 81
By Imp3rfectDoll

ᴡᴇᴅ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 13 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Omg you got a sketch book?" I asked as I grabbed it. I was done with his hair already.

"Why you didn't take art classes if you know how to draw?" I asked as i flipped through the pages. He could draw really good, surprised me actually.

"I don't wanna get graded for doing something that i like doing." He said and my phone lit up. I had got a text message from Sevyn asking what i was doing.

"So you know how to draw people?" I asked.

"...Yeah." He mumbled.

"You should make it into a career." I said.

"What? Drawing?"

"Yeah you could be like a Tattoo artist, or a graphic designer...something like that." I shrugged and he didn't say anything.

"I'm high as fuck." He laid back on his bed.

"You always high." I looked at him then flipped through the pages in his sketch book.

"Being sober boring." He mumbled. "You hungry?" He raised back up.

"No...I could eat a snack though."I said.

"C'mon." He stood up but he didn't grab his keys so i was confused.

"What we doing?" I followed him.

"Finna make a snack." He said. "You ever tried a fried honeybun filled wit ice cream?" He asked.

"It sound good but it also sounds like jail food so i don't know." I laughed. "You finna make it?"

"Mhm." He hummed as we made it to the kitchen. He went in the pantry grabbing a box of honeybuns, specifically the lil debbie ones before going in the freezer getting a big bucket of ice cream.

"Lil debbie got the best honeybuns." I said.

"On God." He washed his hands. "You helping i hope you know that." He looked at me.

"How you just gone volunteer me." I said waiting on him to finish washing his hands so i can wash mine.

"What we do first?" I asked.

"Get four packs of honeybuns." He said and i did while he grabbed two spoons. "Just act like they burger buns." He grabbed two hard plates giving me one.

We both opened two packs of honey buns seating them beside each other.

"Put ice cream on it then ball it up." He said and I watched what he was doing and just followed his lead.

"This messy and sticky." I laughed.

"To be real wit you i don't know what the fuck i'm doing so i hope you ain't lactose intolerant." He said and i laughed as we continued to ball up the honeybuns with the icecream in between.

"We need some to fry it wit." I said.

"Pancake mix." He said as he gave me a ziplock bag and i dropped the ball of honeybuns inside and he put it in the freezer.

We washed our hands again so he can make the pancake mix.

"You really are high." I laughed.

"And you ain't so what's yo' excuse?"

"You dragged me into this mess." My mouth dropped.

"You ain't say no." He said and i rolled my eyes.

"Taste this." He said.

"Ew you want me to taste pancake mix." I said.

"Fuck you saying ew for this what make a pancake." He said.

"You taste it." I said.

"Hell nah." He said.

...

"If this fried honeybun stuff nasty imma be mad." I said as we just looked at what we made.

"Hm." He gave me a spoon and we both tasted it then looked at each other before laughing.

"Hollon cause this good." I ate some more.

"Nah for real." He said.

"You just be doing stuff huh?" I chuckled.

"Ion got no choice i was on house arrest at one point." He shrugged.

"Why was—never mind." I cut myself off and he looked at me.

"I had weed in my backpack at school." He said answering the question i was finna ask.

"Oh? So why everybody at school acting like you did something real real bad then." I said.

"People just be talking shit not knowing nothing. They just like to assume cause they know i be around Chaos nem'." He said and i continued eating.

"And to answer yo' other question earlier yeah i got in trouble. My Parole officer came by, that was like my second time violating and if it happen again he gotta arrest me cause he just keep giving me warnings." He explained.

"Oh, sorry." I said.

"I was the one driving." He chuckled. "You good."

"Oh i forgot to ask you, do you like your hair?" I asked.

"I fuck wit it." He said. "What time you need to be home?" He asked.

"What time did your p.o say you had to be home?" I asked.

"Nine."

"So Seven." I shrugged.

"You wanna be around me all day?" He asked.

"I- Um it's up to you." I cut myself off.

"I think yo' boy Eight wanna see you." He motioned at my phone and i thought about something.

"Now you know that ain't his name." I said.

"Text that mane back." He laughed.

"Can i ask you a question?" I asked.

"You been asking questions all day and now you wanna ask if you can ask me some?" He said.

"Well this question isn't pertaining to you." I shrugged.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you think dudes can really just be friends with girls?" I asked.

"If they don't like you yeah." He said. "You can't be friends wit a nigga that lets you know that they know you attractive, they only yo' friend cause you made it clear that you ain't on what they on. And once they feel like they got an opportunity wit you they just gone keep trying." He explained.

"And that's cause most of the time starting as friends first before a relationship is a good thing but it's different if the nigga never had no intent to be yo' friend." He said.

"Sound like you speaking from experience." I chuckled.

"Nah ion sugar coat shit." He said. "You was asking like you was speaking from experience."

"Cant speak from experience if i never been a relationship." I shrugged.

"Don't tell no other nigga that shit." He said.

"What? That's a bad a thing?" I asked.

"Nah but if a nigga that want you know that, he just just gone use that to his advantage until he get what he want." He said and i nodded.

"Exactly what i was thinking." I grabbed my phone and told Sevyn i was busy.

"I can't wait until School start back." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"I'll have an actual reason to get out the house for a long time—wait i just realized some, how the hell you high but you got on ankle monitor?" I cut myself off.

"See you worried bout the wrong thing." He shook his head and I sneezed.

"Hell nah shawty you sick or some." He moved back.

"I ain't sick." I said.

"Ion trust yo' ass." He walked away and came back wit some Lysol. "Get yo' ass back cuh." He looked at me.

"Boy don't spray that strong stuff i ain't sick." I laughed. "It's pollen, my allergies mess up in the summer."

"Pollen? What fucking pollen we in the house?" He mugged me.

"Just go wit the flow it don't gotta make sense." I said and he started laughing.

"I need to recruit some new hoes." He grabbed his phone.

"Nah recruit is crazyyyy." I dragged and he chuckled.

As we continued to talk...he really not that bad. Yeah he still rude as fuck but actually holding a conversation with him, he cool. And from what he told me earlier he acts how he acts for a reason. He comes off as nonchalant but does that give a reason to be mean and rude? No.

"So you the only child?" I asked.

"Nah, I got an older sister she two years older than me but she...she somewhere else." He said. "I ain't even know you had a third brother until Twon graduation party." He said.

"But you seen Zay before." I chuckled.

"Yeah but i ain't know that was yo' brother." He said. "No wonder you act the way you act you grew up wit three niggas."

"And how do i act?" I asked and he he walked away so
i followed him.

"Like a stuck up brat." He said dryly.

"Oh no i'm not offended at all." I said sarcastically.

"You know i'm not lying that's why you ain't say shit against it." We walked into his room.

"You don't even know me to say how i act."

"I ain't tryna know you." He said.

And he's right back to being an asshole...
_____________________________________

um yeah i'm finna shake some stuff up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.5K 27
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ1 ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
131K 4.1K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'
9.2K 304 12
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
302K 13.4K 30
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š..๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š." ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ & ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š...