Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-23

321 34 12
By prabhakar29

   Aranya and her parents went to one of the oldest ethnic Rajasthani restaurant to have dinner.They had night tour of the city after dinner. She was very happy to spend time with her parents. In those moments she forgot everything and was just having the best time. They came home at almost midnight. Aranya's mom stayed with her in her room,her father left them alone giving some privacy. There was one more reason for that. They wanted to know little more about Sidharth's behaviour towards her to get some clarity regarding his intentions as they have discussed earlier.

   " Aaru, can I ask you something?" Aranya's mom asked caressing her hairs who was sleeping on her lap.

  " Yes mom" Aranya replied with half sleeping eyes.

      " How Sidharth behaves with you? Please don't hide anything from me. I want to know every single details about him whatever you know. How is he as a person? Did he ever try to come closer to you or did anything which you found suspicious or abnormal? Did he try to behave like your husband or told you to behave like his wife at any instance? Did you have to go through any trouble because of him apart from this forced marriage thing?" Ayesha bombarded her questions in one breathe.

   After listening to her mom's questions, Aranya's sleep went away and she sat up stright facing her then she hugged her mother tightly.

  " Sweetheart what happened? You are scaring me. Did he do something which he should not? Please don't afraid to share. Just tell us, me and your father will not spare him if he had done something which he should not have. We are here, you don't need to be scared from him at all. Please speak or else I will get heartattack any moment just by thinking of all the worst possibilities." Ayesha pleaded to Aranya.

  Aranya broke the hug and looked at her mother. She took deep breaths then started speaking.

  " Honestly speaking mom, I don't know what to say about him? My mind is confused like hell and I am trying to figure out things about him but still not able to. He is like a big puzzle which I am trying to solve but failing miserably. But yes his behaviour does look suspicious to me most of the times as if he is hiding something from me and this feeling is growing with each passing days. I can't tell you what exactly it is but there is something for sure." Aranya shared her confusion with her mother.

    Ayesha got alarmed after hearing that.

     " What do you mean by hiding something? What made you think like that? Did he say something to you?" Ayesha asked keeping fingers crossed.

      " This is the problem, that he never gives straight forward answers and just ignore it if I ask anything. But the way he behaves, it feels like he knows me. I mean, I am not a stranger for him as he is for me. I know it must be sounding very absurd to you but trust me, his behaviour is even more absurd." Aranya replied.

  " Aranya will you stop talking in riddles and just tell me what I am asking? I asked you about him and his behaviour particularly towards you and you are just beating around the bushes instead of giving straight forward answers." Ayesha said with irritation and desperation.

  "If you are asking me things what he did apart from this forceful marraige and keeping me here then honestly, there is nothing against him. Yes, I admit, I still have so much anger in me for what he did with me and I will never forgive him for this but apart from this, most of his activities makes me suspicious towards him. For example, he doesn't even try to talk to me unnecessarily or do anything to grab my attention but at the same time he behaves so protective and possessively specially whenever there is some danger or trouble around me even if it's small one. I don't know how to feel about it? Neither I can say that he hates me nor I can say that he likes me but despite all of this,there is something very mysterious about him and I am not able to figure it out yet." Aranya told her mother everything.

  Ayesha looked at her daughter for few seconds to read her expressions.

  " So you are telling me that he doesn't talk with you or interfere in your life then how and why you thought that he knows you before your arrival here? What made you think like that?" Ayesha enquired again.

  " He didn't say or do anything directly but his behaviour made me think like that but when I asked him, he bluntly refused. For example, the way he was behaving the day when we were attacked
He literally put his life at risk to save my life but later on behaved so indifferent.
It happened 2-3 other times also. When I confronted him, he took it very casually and showed as if it's not a big deal. So, I don't know how to feel about it? Maybe I am thinking too much and he was just trying to help me just for the sake of humanity." Aranya replied.

   " Now you are making some sense. Maybe it's just his guilt which you are thinking as protectiveness. Even we doctors feel protective for our patients whom we have never met before. So, don't think too much about it. One more thing, if you are saying that he didn't create any troubles for you and you are not having any problems then I guess there won't be any issues of you living here for 4-5 more months. Can you please complete this time period? See, sweetheart, you know he is very powerful and this is his place and we don't know anyone here so we can't do anything about it. Right now, except waiting for 6 months to end, we don't have any other choice. If we will try to oppose him then he might do something to create problems for you and we don't want that at any cost. So, let this few months go away silently and you just focus on your work. After this, we will be back to our home forgetting everything behind." Ayesha tried to make Aranya understand the gravity of situation specially after Sidharth's warning. Aranya's safety was more important for her and she knew going against Sidharth was not an option for them.

   Aranya had already understood what Ayesha was trying to tell her. She had made peace with the fact that she can't do anything about her situation and she has to patiently wait for this time to end. She was just praying to God that nothing should go wrong after that. So she just nodded her head at her mom and again lied on her lap. Ayesha sighed with relief.

  Sidharth's room:-

    Sidharth was sitting on bed holding his laptop to do some work but his mind was occupied somewhere else. He was still trying to figure out what he heard from Aranya's father.

  " Is he right? Was it some kind of false alarm? His doubts are completely valid, even I agree with it. If  only 4 persons knew it and none of those 4 persons had shared it to anyone else then how come suddenly after so many years, someone will know about it? and that too when she was living in a foreign country with new identity. But I myself had seen that message so I can't even say that it's a lie.
Moreover, despite trying everything out there, I couldn't trace that number and couldn't reach to the sender of it. Her father's doubts are valid and logical but at the same time that message was also true but how come these 2 things can be right at the same time? One has to be wrong. I will talk to Rana Sahab again regarding this matter. Only he can help me to clear out this mess." Sidharth told to himself.

   Next day:-

  " Rana Sahab, I told you everything. Now you tell me what should I do? Her father think that it's some kind of trap and he is doubting on me and honestly speaking his doubts are valid logically but at the same time I had seen that message in Bade Hukum's phone myself.  I am trying my best to find those culprits but there is not a single clue about them and I am just aiming at darkness. On one side, I want to believe her father that it's some kind of false alarm and there is no harm to Aranya and I should let her go. But on other side, I am scared what if it's true and they will try to harm her in absence of security. Moreover, I had promised her that I will let her go after 6 months and I can't break it at any cost. I don't know what to do now? My mind has stopped working. Please help me or else I will go mad." Sidharth shared his condition with Rana Sahab.

  " Chote Hukum, I guess you are thinking too much. Since when you started worrying about what others think about you? After seeing that message by yourself, how can you even think of it as some false alarm? I know, we don't have any clues but I am sure if they can send threat like that then they will definitely try to do something soon and won't wait for so long. All you have to do is, be more attentive and tighten the security. If nothing will happen in next few months then we will think what should be done. For now, don't let anything cloud your judgements and mess with your mind, ok?" Rana Sahab explained to him.

   " I think, you are right. I should not take even slightest of chance. If that threat is valid then they will definitely try to execute it and 4-5 months are very long time. If nothing will happen then I will take it as a false alarm and will let her go. Now it's decided and there won't be any discussions on it. Thank you so much for your advice. I knew only you can help me." Sidharth said and hugged him.

    Rana Sahab didn't say anything in reply and just patted his back with blank expressions. After that Sidharth left and went to his office.

  Office:-

   Sidharth was going towards conference
room to attend some meeting but stopped in his way to find Aranya in the office. She also saw him but he didn't say anything to her and went away.

   After sometime, Mr Murthy called Aranya in his cabin.

  " May, I come in sir?" She asked standing at his office door.

  " Yes please come and have a seat " He replied to her while talking on phone.

   After few seconds, he cut the call and looked towards her.

  " Miss Gujral, you didn't tell me that your parents have come all the way from Ireland. You can opt for work from home till they are here. You don't need to come to office physically as your designing part is almost on last stage and rest we can easily manage on online meetings. So please go and spend time with them. Have a good day." Mr Murthy told her.

  " Its so nice of you sir but how did you know that my parents are here?" She asked him although somewhere she knew the answer because she had seen Mr Murthy with Sidharth sometime back.

 .    " It's my job to make sure to know everything about my team members.I have a meeting to attend, so excuse me please and enjoy your day." Mr Murthy said to her indicating that conversation was over.

   She didn't say anything and just nodded her head and left the cabin.

   "Did Sidharth tell him to give me leave"
she thought to herself and went towards his cabin to directly ask him.

   When she was about to open his cabin door, the receptionist came and told her that he had left long ago. Aranya just nodded her head and left the place.

  " Did you order Mr Murthy to give me leave?" She texted him.

  Sidharth was not surprised to find her text.

  " Did I do anything wrong? Are you complaining in this too? Should I take it back?" He replied.

  Aranya saw the message and she felt irritated.

  " Can't you give stright forward answers ever? Moreover, devil should not pretend to be a saint😏😏🙄🙄" she replied back and put her phone on silent mode.

  " What does he think of himself? Such egoistic and self obsessed man. I don't why people think so highly of him? Anyways, it's none of my business. Soon, I will be gone forever and will never look back" She thought to herself and started packing her bag.

  Sidharth saw her message and shook his head.

  " Somethings can never change no matter what" He thought to himself and typed " Have a nice day and take care" then put his phone on side and got involved in meeting.

   At home:-

    Aranya's parents were having discussions in their room regarding what  Aranya shared with her mother last night.

  " Ayesha, are you sure that Aranya didn't hide anything and shared everything with you?" Her husband enquired.

  " Ravi, I told you everything. Trust me, if there would have been something serious then she would have definitely share it with me. Even if she wanted to hide, it would have been shown on her face but I didn't find anything. I think your doubts on Sidharth are not right. According to you, if he has done everything to keep Aranya with him then he should have tried to befriend with her
gain her attention or go closer to her but she told me, he doesn't even talk with her more than work and he remains invisible most of the time at home. One more thing, you tell me, if Sidharth actually wanted her back in his life, don't you think he would have tried different ways. I mean, he has everything be it looks,money,status which he could have easily used to impress Aranya and win her heart. These things would have made things easier for him not this forced marriage. Don't you think so?" Ayesha asked him.

  " You are right Ayesha but I am still confused and I really wish this threat to be false. I just can't see her in more troubles and I hate myself for feeling helpless like this" Ravindra told his wife with defeated voice.

    " Ravi, right now except trusting Sidharth we don't have any other choice.
We have to do it and also make sure that Aranya must never know the reality" Ayesha told her husband.

   " What reality mom? What you guys are hiding from me?" Aranya asked standing at the door.

   Note:-
Will try to make it short. My actual plan will make it so longer n u guys will feel bored maybe. So, soon their friendship phase will start then some spicy drama then truth reveal at the climax and then happy ending..

  Many of my readers are abhira fans. Did you guys know how much dirty DkP is doing? They gave new FL name Abhira and calling it Akshara and Abhinav k pyar ki nishani. They completely wiped out Abhimanyu n HC  existence from d show n have audacity to give her name- Abhira..🤬🤬🤬
Srf gaaliyan nikal Rahi h RS n DKP k liye...

   Anyways will try to give next update most probably on weekends..🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏

Thank you....❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.6K 64
this story is around a girl named SIA MALOTRA who is cute beautiful sweet girl and VIHAAN RAJPUT who is to be future king of rajasthan. SIA MALOTRA i...
48K 1.5K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
205K 11.4K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...
408K 13.7K 40
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...