Spooky Love {Addams Ocร—Oc}

By GracefulQueen

"Why can't you be what I want you to be?" "And what is it you want me to be?" That polite smile falling in... More

๐ŸชฆCHARACTERS๐Ÿชฆ
1~๐Ÿ’€
2~๐Ÿ’€
3~๐Ÿ’€
4~๐Ÿ’€
5~๐Ÿฉถ
6~๐Ÿฉถ
7~๐Ÿฉถ
8~๐Ÿฅ€
9~๐Ÿฅ€
10~๐Ÿฅ€
11~๐Ÿ’€
12~๐Ÿ’€
13~๐Ÿฉถ
14~๐Ÿฅ€
15~๐Ÿฅ€
Creator has Arrived
16~๐Ÿ’€
Shit Show
18~๐Ÿ’€
0~ Special Chapter
19~๐Ÿฉถ
20~๐Ÿฉถ
Hey Guys
21~๐Ÿฅ€
22~๐Ÿฅ€

17~๐Ÿ’€

7.2K 379 28
By GracefulQueen

~ Darkness is a sanctuary on its own ~

Estelle

    I hug Voodoo to my chest as the hurt feeling blooms in my chest. Who was this girl? Why did she call Azrael her Fiancé? We haven't talked about past relationships but something about the way she was clinging onto Azrael made me very...possessive.

"Lilith, right? My name is Estelle."  My natural faked closed eyed smile takes place upon my face before I look at her.

"Estelle? Never heard of you so who are you?" She rolls her eyes.

"I'm a very good friend of Gomez and Morticia." I nod behind me and the girl glares.

"As long as you stay away from my Azrael." She hugs his arm to her flat chest.

     Voodoo hiss at her and she gives him a disgusted look.

"Ew,  get that Mangy thing out of here, it's giving me hives." She spat.

"Are you sure it's not from a pervious infection, you do look dirty." I look her up and down and her face turns red.

"I'm not dirt–"
"Oops." I mumble as I trip the guy who was passing with glasses of wine.

"Hey!" Lilith screams as the wine fall on her and I give the man an  discreet push so he totally topple on her.

    The red haired guy quickly helps us Lilith while I stare her down as she threw a fuss. She calms down just a bit for our eyes to meet. Her eyes widen and she flinches at my blank face.

"She did it! She pushed him!" Lilith points with a shout.

Azrael

    I turn to Estelle who looks confused and sad. Lilith looks at her in disbelief.

"Estelle wouldn't hurt anyone, Lilith." I growl. "Now get off the floor, you're acting like a child."

"Azrael!" She screams in disbelief and I simply roll my eyes.

    I turn to Estelle but her back was to me as she talked to Pugsley and Wednesday.

"Estelle! You look so pretty!"

"Like a black mamba."

"Thank you kids, that's my first compliments of this night." She sighs and I frown.

"Where is Azrael?" Pugsley ask

"He is with another girl right now, Wednesday could you take me to the bathroom?" Estelle glance at me.

    Wednesday look behind Estelle to see Lilith next to me and me annoyed. She glares at Lilith and I before nodding to Estelle.

"Let's, Big Sister." Wednesday starts walking and she follows.

"Ugh! That Bitch! I gotta find Auntie!" Lilith sneers before walking off.

"I saw that pearl around her neck. You two had intercourse and now you're claiming her?" Cynfael ask once Lilith is gone.

"Cynfael. She's the one." I glance back at him.

"Seriously?" He looks at me shocked and I nod quickly. "I think Lilith has messed that up. Better go apologize."

"The girls went upstairs so let's go. I'll keep a look out." Cynfael dust off his jacket and we begin in the direction My Estelle went.

Estelle

"Use this bathroom." Wednesday unlocks the door and it looks like a fancy bathroom.

    Pretty spacious and even had a chair in here. I nod and hand Voodoo to her as I do my business. After I flish the toilet, I hear shouting. Washing my hands and drying them, I open the door to that bitch. My face blanks and dulls.

"You! I know you spilled that wine on my dress! Auntie told me that Morticia told her that you two were in a relationship but guess what, I'm BACK! So move along!" Lilith yells.

"Azrael doesn't want you, you no good cheater!" Wednesday spat and she whirls around.

"Why you little brat!" She raise her hand to swing but I grab it.

    She squeals at my tight grip. I twist her arm and she screams, stepping back so I let her go. Her eyes meet mine with a glare but flinch under my stare.

3rd

    Lilith backs up slightly at the dark skinned girl who stood over her. Her eyes were like two voids and her face was emotionless. Estelle didn't say a word but only looked at her with an intense stare.

"Do. Not. Touch. Wednesday." Estelle tone was a warning before she turned her back.

    Lilith shakily stands up straighter and try to glare hard but her nerves were shaken. Putting up a front, she scoffs at the three.

"Its whatever because once her and her flea bag leave, I'll deal with you like before and Azrael will take my side like before. Maybe this time I'll get pregnant and always—ahhh!" She screams as Estelle was suddenly on her.

    Her eyes connect with those dark obsidians that wanted to devour her. She felt like she got caught in the Jaws of a predator, ready to tear into her. Estelle had a grip around Lilith neck, pinningher to the desk. The force from when she slammed her down made a candle fall and the flames began to lick at Lilith hair.

"Let me go!" Lilith screams and squirms but couldn't break out of Estelle's hold.

   Her heart begin to race as fear set in. Estelle just stared blankly at the girl. Something in her snapped and was in the front row. She slowly started adding pressure as Voodoo was on her shoulder, hissing down at the girl. Did she want to kill this girl?.....No just hurt her real bad.

"Estelle?" Wednesday calls weakly in shock. "Estelle?!"

    Estelle hand that was hanging limp by her side began to rise and a knife shined the room light on its surface. The knife came down quickly. Wednesday closes her eyes and Lilith screams despite loosing her breath. Estelle glance at the knife inbedded beside the girl neck face, a cut on her cheek.
    Estelle let's go and Lilith collapse to the ground. Once Wednesday heard coughing she opened her eyes to see Estelle in front of her with a soft smile and warm brown eyes. Estelle felt like the usual Estelle....so what was that earlier? She swore the room darkened and the shadows grew and Estelle was a star no more, she was a black hole. Cold, Dark, and Frightening.
     Lilith begins to wail and the double doors slam open. Cynfael rushes to his cousin and Azrael to Estelle.

"Is the party still going?" Estelle ask before Azrael can ask any questions.

"Yes." He nod with his reply.

"You own me a dance." She grabs his tie and use a cloth to wipe his lips.

    She throws it to the side and it lands at Lilith feet, who flinches and hide deeper into Cynfael chest.

"Next time you let a female kiss you on the lips....I won't be so nice." Estelle yanks Azrael down my the tie and side glare at Lilith.

"Yes, yes Cuore mio." Azrael wraps his arms around Estelle waist and gently kiss the side of her neck, glaring at Lilith also.

    He keeps an arm aroundher waist as they walk out together with Voodoo on her shoulder between them. Wednesday glance at the girl with a shake of the head before quickly following the two with only a single thought going through the three minds: They are truly crazy for one another. While the other two mind could only think: He/She is mine.

"The Addams Family" *Snap* *SnAp* ~💀🩶🥀

Alright sorry it took so long to make this chapter. A lot was going on but hopefully you like it! Now I'm gonna give this small snippet from a comments I believe I saw about Lilith being kin or something:

Cynfael birth mother left him on the doorstep of one of the Addam Family folks and they happily took him in. Not a year later, another baby [Lilith] was at their doorstep and they also took her in. Cynfael calls them mother and father while Lilith calls them Auntie and Uncle.

That's just a little background I'll give since most of it will be explained later.

Have a great day and thank you for all the support and encouragement! You guys are really awesome! ~💀🩶🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 3.4K 34
"Why are you protecting me?" "Because when you love someone, you protect them from all of the pain. You don't become the reason for their pain." When...
8.9K 174 12
disclaimer: i do not own, nor claim to own the Addams Family in any way, shape or form. just a little idea out of boredom. please enjoy
425K 10.5K 26
"๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š, ๐™จ๐™š๐™ญ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š" "๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š." ...
175K 5.2K 19
Male Wednesday Addams X Reader (Y/n) is a 18 year old girl who was taken out of a asylum, her secret stays between her care giver and her. She thoug...