To The Straight Path.

Bởi _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 18.

251 19 3
Bởi _Minaaz_20

"Before anything else I want to do something."

"What?"

"I want to be Muslim, I don't know when I'll get chance. Do you know how to become one."

This made Eira to smile widely.

"Are you sure? No one is forcing you in this right?" She asked softly.

"I'm sure and no one is forcing me." She replied back with a smile.

"Shall we start then?"

"Please, I have been waiting for this from years."

Eira chuckled looking at her eagerness.

"Then repeat after me."

She nodded with a wide smile getting excited.

"Ashahado An Laa ilaaha." Eira started reading.

"Ashahado An Laa ilaaha." Sana was trying to read after her getting a little difficulty.

" illal Laho Wahdahoo Laa Shareeka Lahoo."

"Wa Ash Hado Anna Mohammadan Abdo Hoo Wa Rasoolohoo."

"Congratulation my sister, welcome to Islam." Eira beamed with happiness.

"I became Muslim? You are sure right?"

"Yes, I'm so happy for you."

"I.." her voice chocked and the tears of happiness started falling from her eyes like some pearl rain.

She got up from her seat and hugged Eira tightly, even Eira got up from her seat and hugged her back gently caressing her.

Alex's eyes were fixed on Eira, he was getting protective of her.

"Thank you thank you so much I..I can't believe this is really happening. Thank you mam thank you so much."

"First of all I'm not mam my name is Eira and second it is my honour that I was able to help you."

"Thank you really." She said with tears.

"I haven't done anything Sana, it was Allah's mercy that he wanted you to accept our religion. I was just a helper nothing else, so stop thanking me."

They settled back on the chairs with never ending smile on their faces.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ofcourse." Eira replied politely.

"You were so cold and stern before then why did you talk so nicely with me?"

Eira chuckled at her.

"You know we have to talk in a cold voice with Na mehram's. It means except your Father, own brothers, paternal and maternal uncles, grandfathers and lastly your husband and son, this all comes in your mehram relations including father in law but for some extend. So, apart from them we have to act cold and talk in stern voice so that they will not get attracted towards you. It is for our own good Sana." She explained calmly.

"I really have so much to do. Thank you once again I'll remember this."

Eira nodded with a smile, which was hidden under her veil.

"Can I ask you some personal question if you don't mind."

"Go ahead."

"Actually I was thinking that you are so religious and pious then why did you married him? He isn't even a Muslim."

"I'm sorry but I can't say you the detail but know that we are no one to judge someone, we don't see what Allah sees. I can just tell you this we girls can't marry a boy who is not Muslim. If you are sharp you got my hint."

"Wait..!! OMG no way." Sana was shocked, she kept her hands on her mouth making Eira to chuckle.

"Do you think I can be a better Muslim like you?"

"Sana, I'm not a better Muslim. I still have so so much to do, you know Islam is like a ocean or sea we can never reach it's depth. We can never call ourselves as perfect there is only one who is our perfect mentor Our Prophet Muhammad (s a w). And insha Allah you will be more pious and religious than I am now."

A single tear left from Sana's eyes making Eira to smile.

Alex's gaze was still fixed at her.

"C'mon man now stop staring her like a hungry lion as if you want to eat her right now." Daniel whispered.

"Do you think she is a spy?" Alex asked still his eyes fixed on her.

"I don't know. I just said you to be careful not to turn blind in love. I haven't told you to start doubting her."

"What if I start loving her and came to know that she betrayed me?"

"Why do you even want to grow any weakness, be like you used to be with your exes, what's so special about her?"

"She is attracting me like no one ever did."

"Wanna test her?" Daniel asked with a smirk.

Alex tore his eyes from her and looked at Daniel.

Eira and Sana came back and settled on the previous table, Eira sat beside Alex and Sana sat beside her.

"Done." He asked, she nodded in response.

"So, who fell in love first?" One of the guy asked.

They both looked at eachother.

"Ofcourse I think it was Mrs James cause who can't love him at first sight and on the other hand she doesn't even show her face so how can it be possible that he will love her." The girl replied.

Eira decided not to comment, Alex was about to say but she held his hand which was under the table.

"Oh! Yeah you've a point." The other guy replied.

"What do you do in your free time?"

"Boxing."

"Impressive, I was thinking how much you are saving by not buying the beauty products."

"I know right, Mr James is lucky."

"She..." Alex was cut off by Eira.

"Even you could do that instead of hiding your face in 4,5 layers." This made both Alex and Daniel to burst in laughters even Sana giggled at her reply.

"Don't you think you are being mean unnecessary."

"You know what, trust me this is so necessary."

"We are keeping quiet doesn't mean we don't know how to talk back."

"You are quiet?" She asked.

Alex was comfortably leaned back on his chair and enjoying the conversation with a smirk.

"Okay guys let's leave this. See what I ordered just now."

They all looked at the guy, he took a wine bottle and kept it on the table, they all cheered looking at it except Eira, Alex and Sana.

Eira looked at Alex with wide eyes.

"You guys countinue we are leaving I've some work." Alex stood up taking Eira's hand.

"Oh C'mon man don't spoil the fun and what happened Mrs James are you scared."

Eira curled her fingers into a fist.

"Let's go." He was taking her but stopped in the middle listening them.

"C'mon James, you know our rule."

"What rule?" Eira asked in a whisper looking at him.

"If we don't accept the challenge we are tagged as a loser but that's not the actual part."

"Then what is?"

"They can try to take advantage of the girl who he came with." He said through gritted teeth.

"Astagfirullah what are you even saying."

"Don't worry there are only 5 of them and I can kill them in a heartbeat, they don't know who they are messing with. Go and sit in the car I'm coming." His voice changed into deathly cold, which can scare and shiver anyone.

"You can't kill them." She replied looking back at Sana, she took the promise from Eira of not telling her converting religion.

"I can love, go and sit in the car." He ordered.

"What is the game?"

"Hand wrestling, girls with girls and boys with boys. If someone is eliminated then they have to do whatever they say."

Eira chuckled at him.

"That's so easy. I can literally take all the three of them."

"Are you sure, cause if you get eliminated then they try to give the toughest dares."

"I don't care, insha Allah I will win this."

He looked at her for a minute then nodded. They both went back and sat on their places.

"No one will include other people in the dare, it will be specifically for that person." Alex declared settling on the chair.

They all nodded.

"Ladies first." A guy announced with a smirk.

"That's fine but bride first." A girl replied with a smile.

So the first round was with Eira and the other girl. Eira kept her elbow on the table and so does that girl did, interlocking their hands.

"1.
2.
3."

They all said at the same time in unison and within a swing Eira won, making everyone's eyes to widen in shock except for Alex and Daniel.

"Okay I will start with my dare." One of the guy said after clearing his throat.

"Drink five shots within one go."

She nodded and drank it within a go.

"Now, me. Call your boyfriend and breakup with him."

She sighed and called her boyfriend and broke up with him, tears were brimming in her eyes.

"Now my turn, call a second man in your call log and tell him you are going to spend a night with him."

She did as he said and the person on her phone told her the place.

"Okay, me. Tell the truth did you have a crush on James and are you willing to seperate them." The other girl asked.

She gulped and looked at Alex and Eira.

"Yes." This made everyone to cheer.

"Now, only you four are left C'mon." It was referred to Alex, Eira, Daniel and Sana.

"Who do you want to kill, marry and date from here." Sana asked.

"Kill Eira. Marry James and date Daniel."

This made Alex to clench his jaw, he looked at her furiously making her gulp.

"Cut your wrist." Alex said coldly throwing the knife on the table near her. Everyone looked at him shocked.

She slightly cut her wrist, just a line.

"You only said to cut, you didn't said the depth." She replied.

"I dare you to delete all the numbers from your phone who are sitting here and to never contact any of us nor meet us." Daniel said this time and she did as he said.

Everyone looked at Eira.

"I want you to call the same guy and tell him it was dare and you are not spending any time with him." Eira said making everyone shock.

She did as Eira said and left the room.

It was now the competition between Sana and other girl in which Sana won. They all gave her the task, Eira was just telling her to undo all the task which was said earlier. Even she got up and left as this were the rules of the game.

Now it was between Eira and Sana, they did their handshake first and started the match. Eira won again.

They gave her some random dares not so cruel like before. It was now Eira's turn.

"Your task is to remove all your pictures from all the social media platforms."

This made Sana to smile and she happily did it. They exchanged their numbers and Sana left from there.

It was now the guys turn. The first one was between the two guys, one of them won and slowly slowly they started leaving now it was three of them Alex, Eira and Daniel.

"Wanna continue baby?" Daniel asked with a smirk looking at Alex.

"I want to compete with you love." Alex replied looking at Eira.

"But this was not in the rules right?"

"We make the rules baby."

She thought for a second then nodded. She was just playing for fun, she knew they will not take advantage of her.

He held her hand with a smirk. Daniel count to 3 and the competition started.

Alex was just giving her chance with a smirk, after 5 minutes of wasting her energy she got eliminated.

"Strong." She said making him chuckle.

"I will go first." Daniel said excitedly.

She nodded.

"Was it your plan to marry Alex."

This made Eira to scoff.

"Have you forgotten you were the one pointed the gun on my parents."

"Uh yeah." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"This is last round so you have to answer atleast 3 questions of each." Daniel said again making Eira to shake her head in disbelief.

"What will you do if you find a man you dreamt of?" He asked, Alex was acting like he was bored but deep down he was interested in her answers.

"There is no such man in real life." She replied truthfully.

"Okay. Last one, your worst fear which can destroy you."

"Why would I tell you if there is anything like that."

"C'mon you can't back off now. You have to say."

"My only fear is to make Allah angry." She replied in her usual cold voice.

"You are no fun."

"Okay so it's my turn now." Alex had a smirk on his face.

"Ya Allah." She mumbled leaning on the table.

"Describe the man of your dreams."

"Is it necessary?"

"Ofcourse Baby." He replied with a smirk.

"Fine." She said with a sigh.

"I wanted my husband to be religious, pious who love Allah more than anything in this world, I wanted him to be loving, caring and respectful. I wanted him to teach me and I would support him in everything. I even wanted him to be possessive over me which is to protect me not to harm me. I wanted him to have patience for me and not to force me in anything. Okay I'll stop now, cause I can go on forever."

Alex was too stunned to even speak, except for the possessiveness he is nothing like she dreamt about. Infact he is totally opposite.

"Have you ever met anyone like that?" He asked after a big pause.

"Is this the next question?"

"Just curious."

"Do you think I would be sitting here, if I met someone like that."

Listening this strangely pierced his heart.

"C'mon let's leave it's already so late." Daniel said getting up trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh yes." Even Eira and Alex got up.

They sat in their respective cars and went to their homes.

The ride to their house was silent, and they reached within 15 minutes. Eira was going in her room but Alex held her wrist suddenly. She looked up at him.

"Can you come with me for a second?" He asked softly.

"W.." she cut herself from asking and nodded.

He smiled slightly and took her to his room. He was looking for something in his drawer. She took off her niqab and was rolling it awkwardly.

He came forward infront of her and she looked up at him.

"For you." He said forwarding a rectangular box.

"Shall I open." She asked with a smile.

He nodded.

She opened it carefully and was taken aback. It was a platinum chain with flower shape pendant on it. The pendant was of diamond. It has 4 petals and all the 4 has diamond engraved in it.

"It's beautiful Alex." She looked up at him.

"Glad you like it."

"But I can't take this."

"Why not?" He asked confused.

"It's so expensive."

"It's nothing. C'mon now wear it"

She thought for a second and gave him the box and turned around. He was clearly shocked. She wanted him to make her wear it.

He slowly took out the chain and make her wear it on her hijab. She turned back to face him.

"How is it looking?"

"Perfect." He whispered.

"Wait a minute." She said and went to her room and came after few minutes.

She forwarded a small square box to him.

"For you."

"Really?" He was surprised.

She nodded with a smile, he opened the box and stood on his place. It was one of the expensive Rolex watch.

"Sweetheart, this is awesome."

"You like it?"

"I loved it." He gave her the watch and she made him wear it with a soft smile.

"Thank you so much love."

"It's nothing compared to what you gave."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

566K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
172K 5.2K 70
Dana Noori : A hijabi, nurse in training. She's hiding her true self. She's sick. A rare disease. Without her meds it's hard for her to live. She get...
367K 14.4K 50
"My Lord!" She gasped when she saw a deep wound on my hand and ran to me with quick steps. The rain was nonstop and it was thundering terrifically bu...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...