𝑺𝑨𝑼𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑬®; 𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

By hearts444metro

(ꜱᴏᴀ-ᴅᴀᴅ) (ɴ) ᴀ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴄ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
001
003

002

187 9 4
By hearts444metro

You Are My High
DJ Snake ft.Future

0:51 ————o—————————————————3:31
⏮️ ⏸️ ⏭️
volume ——————————————o—

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

[23:20]

NOÉMIE MADE HER way out of the bathroom going back to her section seeing the same man she had seen earlier in the other section across from her crazy how she wouldn't have noticed him if he hadn't bumped into her.

She patiently waited for India to come back she scrolled through her Instagram feed feeling a pair of eyes on her she looked around looking directly into the eyes of Nayvadius, she simply looked back at her phone feeling nervous, why was he looking at her there were so many other pretty girls in here.

After a few minutes she got up and went to sit at the bar "Could I get a club soda on ice please" she said to the bartender looking around she shook her head amused seeing people drunk and doing crazy shit, feeling someone sitting next to her she grinned a bit.

"you know it's rude to stare?" Noémie said taking a sip of her drink and raising a brow "Can't help it ma, you beautiful." he chuckled "How many girls you done told that to?" Noémie questioned, he chuckled in response "yea ight" she chuckled "But nah real shit you pretty" he smiled "I know" She played with her nails, something she did often when she was nervous "You not gon tell me yo name?" he asked,

"noémie," she said getting a better look at him "nayvadius" he smiled "You rap?" she asked seeing he looked familiar "yea, you know me?" he asked giving her a smirk "you look familiar." she shrugged adjusting her top "NOÉMIE" she heard India shouting her name then seeing her appear "yea imma see you" she said walking towards her drunk friend, soon heading out the door.

Noémie had just pulled up at India's house "Get up India" she said shaking her best friend awake, the girl jumping frantically Noémie let out a light chuckle got out of her car helping India out, and walked her to her door "Love you, let me know when you get home" India says closing her door "ight".

SATURDAY
[16:43]

You had just woken up from a nap to the ringing of your phone "India🫂🩷." popping up on the screen "fuck this girl want" you said rubbing the sleep out of your eyes and fixing the bonnet on your head you answered the call "what?" you dragged out "good afternoon to you to bitch." she mugged you through the phone "what do want India?" you said groggily getting off your bed heading to the bathroom.

"I'm picking you up at 6, be ready." India says "And if I say no?" you squinted your eyes "You coming mama, get up and get dressed, wear something cute." India hung up, making Noémie roll her eyes getting up to go take a shower.

It was about 5:30 even though you were feeling lazy you knew you didn't have a choice, India was gonna try and drag you out no matter how much you opposed it you hadn't seen her in two weeks so it wouldn't hurt to see her. You got up into your closet picking out your strapless black skims dress, your telfar purse, and a pair of black slippers to match your white toes, after fixing your hair you sprayed some vanilla perfume put on your jewelry, and went downstairs to wait for India.

[17:50]

Nayvadius had just pulled up at the studio he told his friend he'd pass by the studio for a bit and he wanted to record something he was working on.

As he walked in he was met with his long-time friend."Ian seen yo ass in forever man you never call or text me no more man like you went Hollywood on me or sum"

Nayvadius chuckles a little. "I been busy man, wit work I gotta keep gettin' dis money you know what I'm sayin'"? "Yeaa I get what you mean but how are you man with everything with the baby momma situation?" Nayvadius was going back and forth with a girl who claimed that he got her pregnant which he denied until she proved it was his with a DNA test which led her to put him on child support.

"I'm happy like a lil bit" "But I thought this money shit could make me happy I mean it did but-" rolling up, he continued to speak "I don't know honestly"

"I used to think Being rich meant sum but I mean look now I reached that goal but Ian happy like I thought I was" He chuckled raising the joint to his mouth. " I get what you mean man and I'm here for you too if u need anything" "Preciate that," he said.

Wrapping up their conversation there was a knock on the door as the door opened it was his homeboys as they all greeted each other they all got to work.

[18:30]

The two had just arrived at the studio after stopping at Wingstop to buy food "Nah India where the hell we at." noémie said walking behind her friend "You gon see when we get inside" she said tapping away on her phone.

Walking up to the door India knocked on it, after waiting for a few minutes the door opened revealing India's boyfriend who she's been on and off with for a few months.

"yoo noémie, how you been?" he side-hugged her "I haven't seen you in a minute I been good though,  you?" "I been busy so w the producing shit yk". Walking inside noémie greeted some of the guys, she placed the food on the coffee table and took her seat next to India,

"You know ion like you" Noémie mugged India "Because you love me" she smiled sweetly, noémie rolled her eyes landing on a face she wouldn't forget "You remember the nigga I was telling you about?" she asked looking at her best friend "yea" "he in here" she looked in his direction "you talking about nayvadius?" India whispered "Been trying to remember his name, I just couldn't" "Go say hi" she playfully said.

"um, how about a hell to the fuck no" noémie responded "your so lame" her friend responded "yea yea yea whatever you say but anywho I'm ready to go" "Girl we just got here and you're talking about going home" "I'm tiredddddd" "noémie". India said "India" Noémie responds "You staying and that's final and stop being an introvert"

"What's wrong with being an introvert... because I think there's nothing wrong with it..." I'm not saying it's bad it's just I feel like you need a get out of the house more and socialize"

"I love you but no I am not an energized person like you There's nothing wrong with that I'm not trying to be rude but you know what I mean"? "Yea I understand you"

As the conversation dies down noémie stares off into lost In her thoughts thinking about how uncomfortable she was, the fact she doesn't wanna be here, and how she feels about everything and everybody.

She just didn't feel the same anymore and rethinking everything, India on the other hand had her eyes wandering around the room hearing the music play when her eyes landed on nayvadius starting real hard at noémie as India was tapping to get her friends attention.

"noémie helloooo earth to noémie" Snapped her fingers to her friend's attention "Huh" "Don't look now but your man is coming over here" India smiled at he friend's absence-mindedness "Huh who's man?" As she turned she'd seen the tall figure walk over to the two best friends and sat right next to noémie.

"hey, nayyyy" India spoke "Wsp India how everything? How's the family?" "They're good yk same old same old"  "Yeah"  "Noémie you not finna say hi"? "Hmmm" snapping back to reality after being stuck in her trance.

"Oh shi- My bad" "Hi nayvadius,"  she said smiling. "hey, how you doing?" I'm good you?" giving the man a slight smile "I'm ight" "Cool," she says her lips folded into a thin line.

  "I'm bout a record though so" "Oh okay," she said  "but I'll talk to you after?" "Yeah of course" As he walked away into the booth Noémie felt a feeling in her stomach tingling and didn't know the feeling.

"Sooo that's your baby daddy?" India spoke as she smirks" "Oh girl...Don't flatter yourself like at all." "But I gotta ask you something"

"Yeah sure wsp" India replies "So you and him go way back?"  "Yeah he and my brother were best friends back in the day so he'd always be around so he's family" "Oh I see". 

As the two friends' conversation died down Nayvadius had just finished his verse for the song "Telekinesis" with Travis Scott and Sza and sat down right beside the producer and listening to it meanwhile Noémie and India were sitting behind listening to the verse.

"he did his big one ngl," India said "yea I fw the verse" Noémie responded while they were chatting about other things one of the men approached them and sat down next to Noémie "Wassam ladies" Noémie was already uncomfortable from the moment he sat down "wassup" India responded she could tell her friend was off once he came over here.

"so what's the move after this?" "home all the mf wayyy" "Worddd" her best friend responded, "What's your name pretty lady"? playing with her hair her best friend responded india whispered to noémie "Why he is all up on you he needs to move".

Noémie Caught notice and immediately got more uncomfortable India whispered in her ear.

"Hey if you wanna go we can go I don't care because this nigga giving off weird vibes yo and the looks he giving too is disgusting" "No it's okay if I went home I don't have nun to do fr so I might as well do some yk"

"sooo you're not finna tell me your name or nun" as he wrapped his arm around her "Can you take your arm off me please you in my personal space." He laughs it off .

"YO BRO YOUR HEARD HA ASS SHE BEEN TRYNA TELL YO ASS LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE NIGGA DAMN" "OoooOoO im too scared what you finna do lil mama?" He seemingly joked.

When India scolded the man Her boyfriend and Nayvadius turned around fast to see what was going on "India what happened?"

"This Pedo keeps harassing us and keeps being so damn touchy on Noémie after she keeps telling him to stop but the nigga won't stop" "Ian gon lie you been mad weird if they don't want to talk to you you gotta go den the taller figure responded to the man.

"mmtch I was asking the bitch what her name was but since all of y'all wanna be so damn hardheaded im out" he sucked his teeth getting up "you have no right to be calling ha a bitch just because you cant get ha she a bitch huh when you was all up on ha you didn't know huh?! Weird ass nigga!" trying to leap but held back by her boyfriend.

While all of this was happening Noémie was in her world thinking of either she should say something or let her friend respond but she was growing more irritated of what was going on around her she turned to the man and responded with "ima bitch right"? "right"? CLAP "watch how you speak to THIS bitch nigga" Noémie slapped the dude across the face as he was shocked holding his cheek as nayvadius called security he was escorted out of the studio.

"Damn noémie I ain't know you get down like that"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Long ass chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 566 19
Based of the actual influncer city because it was good so why not, sorry if yall dont like the love interest it's because hes the only single one 1st...
3.2M 184K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.5M 92.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...