๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ, pabl...

By rodrysgirl

๐Ÿฉฐ โ”†#๐’๐“๐€๐‘-๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ” โ only bought this dress so you could take it off. โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๏ฟฝ... More

โ™ฏ STAR CROSSED
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ PROLOGUE
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ HIS SISTER.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ PEDRI
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ LILIA'S ADVICE
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ BARCELONA'S VIP
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ DOUBLE TAP
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” TEXAS, AMERICA.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– PABLO GAVI
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— A FALSIFICATION
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ VINรCIUS JUNIOR
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ A TICKET TO BARCELONA
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ BARCELONA, ESPAร‘A
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ FERRAN TORRES
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ LUCKIEST CHARM
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ PABLO'S GIRL
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” VANILLA SEX
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• BEST BOYFRIEND EVER
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– TROUBLE IN PARADISE
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• BARร‡A'S GOLDEN BOYS

2.7K 75 5
By rodrysgirl

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ  ❝ chapter seven — BARÇA'S
GOLDEN BOYS. ❞  ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

august fifth

a whimper was let out as jocelyn's body twitched from the awfully cold temperature surrounding her. she was practically freezing to death while lilia and isabel were passed-out asleep on their enormous shared bed. she was extremely jet lagged from her flight and desperately needed a good sleep, however, tonight had other plans for her.

a cough attack striked jocelyn as she began wheezing uncontrollably and gasping for air while she forced herself to sit up with her back pressed against the bed.

"what the fuck?" isabel mumbled, wiping her eyes to ease the blur from her sleep. she got a hold of her phone and checked the time.

"can you fucking not, it's five in the morning" she groaned, pressing her pillow into both sides of her head.

jocelyn swallowed harshly and cleared her throat, she received many unread messages from jude during the middle of the night, asking her to clarify what he needed to say to the press this morning.

gavi on the other hand, was rather layed back than nervous, knowing he's had many experiences with the press and what to respond once he's been asked a non-related question. he was awakened by pedri's alarm that he slept passed.

he is benched for this month's el clásico by xavi, knowing that the teenage player's performances would result in him receiving a red card. it was going to be a casual match, with pedri replacing him once again.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

bellatorres 10m ago

caption : this rat decided to disturb my beauty sleep, someone get her away from me 🤮

jocelynscloset

liked by aurorapaezg and 62,073 others
jocelynscloset jocelyn arriving to texas' at&t stadium just now [ 05/08/23 ] 🤍

view all comments

📌 user18 why is everyone so obsessed with her personal life, she's a grown woman who can make her own decisions. leave her alone
user19 they're just assholes with nothing better to do but share their bullshit opinions on the internet 💀
user20 it all started because of the situation with riquelme, then gavi, pedri, ferran, now jude. and none of them have been true, i don't know if any rumour of her and any other football players in the future will. if she wants someone, she'll show it 😐

user1 ok but can we talk about how close she has been with jude recently ... ??
user2 FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICES
user3 lmao yall are dragging it
user4 bye paparazzi literally caught him helping her with her luggage ? and talking with her sister
user5 so ?? what does that prove 💀 they're just friends and they know it, everyone should too

user6 this page is real quick with the info 😭
user7 this page is literally jocelyn's mutual
user8 I WISH.

user9 help not gavi's sister appearing in the likes
user10 she's everywhere bro
user11 they're childhood friends ??? what are yall on about

user12 her and jude are up to something i just know it
user13 or maybe they have just have a platonic friendship! 🥰
user14 are you jocelyn herself ??? they're just friends

user15  i need her closet .
user16 don't we all 😩
user17 she's so elegant and stylish i'm jealousss

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

jocelyn scrunched up her face as the sounds of cheering and shouting increased as soon as barcelona's players arrived. their teenage golden boys were the ones causing all this chaos that tortured jocelyn's ear drums. she stood on the side of the area where nobody could see her besides from the players.

PEDRI, TE AMO ! ❞ fan from afar shouted as pedri showed off nothing but a faint smile that brightened up his face. his eyes rotated to jocelyn, giving her a thumbs up under the table to ensure that everything is going well. their closure remains strong with each other regardless of their career circumstances.

the interviewer sat in the space inbetween the two teams and began to ask several rounds of questions before letting fans have a chance to ask the players with their own set of questions.

"this one is for kepa and vini, how is your guy's friendship with jocelyn like and how did it start?" jocelyn gulped as she overheard her name being mentioned in the sentence, the last thing she needed was a question surrounding her relations with her friends or the rivals.

vini smiled before giving everyone a brief answer, "me and kepa first met jocelyn when she had her first appearance on the pitch for ptraining and health checkups, besides her amazing talent, she is a caring and kind person as well."

his brasilian accent often trounced over his attempt in speaking english, causing him to pronounce jocelyn's name by his portuguese accent. (joh-ceh-leen)

crowds of fans awed before they moved onto another question.

"okay, we have a barcelona fan that wants to ask us a questions, have a try!" the interviewer pleaded.

the girl from the crowd cleared her throat, straightening the piece of paper she brought with her and aligned it to her eye sight.

"um, this question is for gavi. my question is, um — sorry, would you ever get into a relationship with a fan?" she slurred over her words.

jocelyn couldn't really identify where gavi sat while she looked for him in the table for barcelona. once she got a short glimpse of the young baller, she pursed her lips being unimpressed by him. as an individual who works for real madrid, she obviously knew exactly who gavi was—but she never really understood and cared much about him. one of the main reasons is that she has seen the way he acts towards others on the pitch, but other than that, he was completely fine and she chose not to judge much, knowing that the pair have never encountered each other.

"i think it really depends, because a lot of young girls may have their eyes on me. but as for now, i am not interested in getting into intimate relations." unsurprised by the question, he set his mic further from him as he layed back against the leather seat the management  provided.

without notice, jocelyn burned her stare into the side of his head until he glanced at her. which caused her to wake up and continue to pretending to text someone on her phone.

while on the other end, pablo's mind raced through a marathon of thoughts after having glimpse of her. his brunette broad eyebrows furrowed together while he wondered how her — a casual fan, got into that private area. he was too lazy to call out for security to drag her out, but she had him hooked onto the thought of her. perhaps she was one of the real madrid's players girlfriend ... or wife?

no, not a chance. he knew more than half of real madrid's players partners but she was never seen with any player that he knew of. who the fuck is she?

he didn't lie, she was indeed pretty. but he wouldn't think any of real madrid's players would go for her. he took a second look at her, jocelyn catched up to his brief glance at her. a side smile twitched at the corners of his lips, his grown out copper bronze hair was fluffed up and his jaw often spasmed from the gum he chewed at the side of his mouth.

jocelyn's eyebrows frowned, impatiently waiting for the interview which she liked to think of it as an interrogation, considering the amount of out of context questions that were asked. she waited and waited until her legs gave out and she proceeded to grab a chair to rest her body on. during the amount of time she anticipated, she did catch onto the brief glances that pablo had shot her, however, she didn't seem to care.

a sigh contaminated with relief left her lips as soon as the players got up from their chairs and began to move into the inside of the building.

"tired?" jude laughs, trailing just behind jocelyn as they both head to the luxurious bus that had real madrid's logo plastered massively onto the sides.

"more like exhausted" she rolled her eyes, lowering her head as her finger's fiddled around with her gatepass. just as she lifted her head back up, she looked around and immediately spotted pedri. however, this time he wasn't alone. gavi was loosely walking just beside him, his eyes glued to his phone and one hand in his pocket.

she walked towards him, having kepa's attention and shocking him for a brief second but he proceeded to follow her. pedri's face brightens while she approaches him.

"pedri!" she semi-screamed, gaining pablo's notice. she pulled him into a hug, knowing the media weren't allowed here so she wouldn't have to be concerned of her actions.

gavi rotated his head just so slightly, raising his eyebrows after he saw kepa with her. his jaw was locked and his body tensed up, waiting for his friend and a girl to finish their conversation about their emotions on the el clásico.

"your work is incredible, maybe one day, i'll have a photo or two taken by you" pedri laughed.

"thank you, really. it was nice talking to you, i have to go now, ancelotti is on my ass"

pablo didn't listen or care to what they were discussing about, his hearing was blurred while he glared at her vip card. only three words ran through his mind.

how the fuck?

he was afraid that the girl was in a relationship with jude. but, he heard the question asked about their friendship. so, it was nearly impossible for the two to be in a romantic relationship together.

he ran his wet tongue over his lips and collided his top teeth against his bottom lip as he stare at them walking away.

"who was that" he blatantly questioned.

"my friend, she's a photographer."

"is she dating jude or something?"

"she's not, what's with the questions" pedri elevated his bulky eyebrows and side smiled, his suspicion with pablo increasing as every minute strolled by.

"nothing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 137 12
๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ..... two young stars ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ they got in an...
23.1K 765 30
โhis expression was serious, but i liked how it softened slightly when he looked at me. ...
122K 3.1K 21
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
52.8K 594 14
Following your dreams of being a photographer, your plans got interrupted when being introduced to FC Barcelona. Although with opposite personalitie...