The Twins

By Random20sGirl

{DISCONTINUED} In the magical world of Alstro, there are magical people. Some people have the power of water... More

January 22nd, 2865
January 23, 2865 - My Birthday
January 24, 2865
January 25, 2865
January 26, 2865
NOTE
January 27, 2865
CHRISTMAS PART(Not part of story)
NEW YEARS PART (Not part of story)
REALLY IMPORTANT

NOTE

5 0 0
By Random20sGirl

Hi there, random peeps! I'm on my computer right now, so I can't bold anything(unless I can, but I just don't know how). Okay but anyway, I might be late updating this story because I'm very busy at the moment, so basically, I don't think I can post a chapter on Wednesday. I'm really sorry to the people who wanted a chapter! I promise to make a chapter as soon as I'm not busy!  I have to complete a story on paper, which only has 3-4 pages done. I need to work on that as well, so that's basically why I can't post a chapter because I need to work on my paper story. Again, I'm really sorry to the people who wanted a chapter!

-Random20sGirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 594 31
HEIR OF THE ENCHANTED FOREST MASTER OF MAGIC ********************************** ISABELL AVERY a girl with a flame burning inside. She's the girl wit...
37.8K 1.8K 29
"We have a new student in our class today," he announces. I see Jaz's face light up at the prospect of being in the same class as one of the new stud...
7.5K 284 9
Earth, water, air and fire are the four known elements that gives balance and harmony to nature. There is also another element but not quite as know...
6.5K 241 22
Emrys has always known that it is her destiny to turn the spoiled Prince Arthur Pendragon into the greatest king Camelot has known since magic was ex...