TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?

3.6K 479 147
By santhiyasuresh

It's been two days since they met and they were really craving to meet each other. She was in a meeting with a client in Hotel Hyatt where she met her friend who was her school mate.

Krish " Tejaasswiii " he called her after noticing her coming from other side, she turned and it took a minute for her to realize and she also waved at him.

Cupid " ab ye kon hai?" he sneered looking at the guy.

Teja " Hey Krish, how r u? "

Krish " I m good, I was here for a meeting and suddenly saw our basket ball champion, you have grown more beautiful yaar.. So good to see you "

He hugged her and she smiled, they have always been in a cordial talks since both are the school people leaders. They r not best friends but also not strangers kind of to act..

Teju " Same here.. Good to see you again. It's been years since we met and wasn't expecting to meet you here, so here for what? "

Krish " Teja, my legs are really aching, can we talk with a cup of coffee if u r free now? " he asked showing pleading expression on his face.

Cupid " oh no thanks, we r good with water.. Come tejuu, let's go.. "

Destiny "You don't want your cupid moment now.. "

Cupid " what cupid moment.. Oh didi, what r u up-to "

Destiny " never ever underestimate the power of your destiny Didi, wait and watch "

She doesn't want to act ignorant to him, so smiled, they both headed to the restaurant and settled. He explained her for what work he was here and they started sharing things about their school.

Krish " so single? "

Cupid " haan tho tume kya " he slapped his head

Teju nodded no with a smile much to his disappointment as she replied " very much happy engaged to the man of my life "

Krish " woohoo.. So happy bride I see"

Teju " ofc yes "

Krish " who is the lucky guy "

Cupid " the one who is here behind you.. Pichee toh dhekooo " he whistled and looked at destiny Didi who smirked .

" it's me " they heard his voice and she was surprised, she turned to see him standing with a smirk, his eyes were filled with possessiveness, he walked to them and held her by her waist and kissed her cheeks wantedly to let the world knows who she is.

Krish " Mr. Karan kundrra ? You? "

Karan " Yes I am.. I am the lucky guy who stole this beauty beside me. I am engaged to her and we r waiting for our hapily ever after "

Cupid " already written in your destiny"

She smiled when he said he was engage to her, not juts she is engaged to him, that shows his commitments towards her always.

Karan " Jaana, you won't introduce your friend to me "

She nodded " Sunny, this is Krish, my schoolmate and friend, Krish, you already recognized him, he is the man of my life "

Krish was very surprised with the latest information, he never imagined that simple cute cheeks tejasswi is engaged to the top businessman and actor of the country. He shook hands with Karan when he forwarded still flabbergasted by the news.

Karan " what happen Krish, any problem? "

Cupid " he is the problem sunny " he said rolling his eyes

Krish nodded no, yes and karan frowned at him.

Krish " I mean.. I was just stuck at the new found information, nothing much, I m happy for you both. Congratulations teja and Mr. Kundrra"

Karan and teju smiled and said thank you.

Teju to karan " aap yahan?"

Karan put his hands on her shoulder and made her sit and signalled Krish to sit. He settled beside her and held her hands " Voh, I had a meeting here and when I was leaving I saw you, Then I remembered you said, you are going to meet a client and then I saw him, disturb nahi karna chahta but how can I stay away from you when you r infront of my eyes "

She chuckled and nodded " you did good by coming here. I was missing you as well "

Both nodded and they ordered milkshake, karan did for teju her regular one which made Krish frown, he interrupted him " karan, she doesn't like blueberry "

Cupid took the water bottle to smack his head " Abeyyy teri tohhh "

Karan fisted his hands to control himself as he never likes someone interupting him , teju held his hands and smile, making him calm down.

Teja " Krish, people change over time. You have seen me before 8 years, my choice have changed, I used to dislike blueberries, but then when I tasted them once, I realized what I have been missing all my life, now it's my favorite one. "

Krish " oh sorry, I just didn't want you to have something just bcoz he orders, like typical Indian wife " he said acting a bit dramatic not knowing he is digging a grave for himself.

Cupid " Manager, get me a knife, I will kill him here itself " he said rolling his sleeve up

Karan " Krish, it's not the first time we r hanging together, we r habitual of each other now. " he forced a smile not wanting to be harsh to her friend..

Teju wasn't sure how to handle this but thankfully Karan recieved a call, so he excused and went out to talk.

Krish " teja, if you dont mind, can I ask you something? "

Teja " yes pucho "

Krish " is this a forced marriage, is he forcing you.. Don't take me wrong but seriously, he is known for his rudeness and you r someone who doesn't like rude people, you ignore drama and negativity, then how come this thing happened. I m just concerned "

Cupid was all ready to pounce when destiny lift him by his wings and asked him to be quiet.

Teju wanted to smash his head when he said that karan is rude but she didn't want to make a scene.

Teju sternly " I don't like the way you just commented about my fiance, look Krish I know you r concerned and I m grateful for that but remember, one word against him, I will not see your face ever. He is my man and I won't endure anything against him. Understand? "

Krish was stunned to see the soft tejasswi he knew to this fierce person who will rip him off now.

Krish " okay okay calm down young lady, calm down I m sorry "

Karan came back " Sorry guys I had to leave "

Teju also stood up " I am also coming with you.. Krish, it's good to meet you. You will get out invite, please do come. "

Karan smiled and the duo walked out leaving Krish to drink his milkshake alone.

Cupid " baadd mei jaaoo " he threw the sugar packets at Krish and left with tejran

Teju gulped a bottle of water sitting on their car to calm herself down. He chuckled and pulled the bottle.

Karan " my sherni, calm down, Kya hua "

Teja "sunnyyy ,he was testing my patience, how you were calm "

Karan " Babe.. He is not someone for me to indulge in fight. Ofc he was annoying, I was possessive when he acted like he knew you well than me but that doesnt mean I will punch him or be rude to him. I am mature enough to handle such people. It's okay if I doesn't know everything about you now but dheere dheere I will come to know. When I saw him looking at you when you said you r engaged, I was enraged obviously but my self control is strong enough to handle these situations. "

Cupid " I was thinking him as kabir Singh but he turned to be the sensible one here "

Teju " You may not know my likes and dislikes completely but you know my heart, you know me well enough to not hurt me, not insult people around me, not to be rude to people who were and is in my life like Krish,this is the best thing sunny and I don't want anything else. People can know my likes and dislikes bcoz that's something i share but to know something which was invisible and hideous like the heart talks and desire, that's impossible and that's something only you understand and you know, that's y no one can be you to me. "

Karan kissed her cheeks " isiliye I don't react to few shits bcoz I know about my girl who trust me completely and can turn sherni in second just like you were there "

Teju eyes widen " you were eavesdropping my conversation? "

Karan shrugged " I just came back and got to hear that but you know what? "

Cupid " again my Didi played here "

She frowned " what "

Karan leaned closer and pecked her lips " you looked hot, all riled up and those eyes were fire, I wish I could...nevermind Ek din karke dikaungaa "

She blushed and smacked his chest, he laughed and moved more closer, her eyes were looking into his, he grabbed her hairs a little in his fist and she moaned making him lose his control. He kissed her lips, they have kissed before but this time it was more passionate than before, he pulled her on his lap, thanks to their tinted glasses, none could see anything happening. She tapped his shoulder and he pulled away, she blushed more and looked down, their position everything was making her more red. He pulled her and she dashed into his chest.

Karan in his low tone " You r mine laddoo"

She kissed his forehead " only yours sunnyyy "

Possesiveness is a form of love, it's a action that should make the partner feel loved, not feel possesed., people think controlling their partner is possesiveness but no it's the mutual understanding and respect they have for each other and never let them down in their possessive actions.

They smiled and she settled in her seat as they drove off to spend sometime.

Cupid was laying on back seat with his closed eyes as they started their romance, he peeked in after sometime to make sure his eyes were safe to see things around.

He pulled the car down their favourite cliff in outskirts of Mumbai.

The weather was amazing with hazy clouds and cold breeze, she stepped down and opened her arms wide. He back hugged her and she smiled and traced his cheek from back.

Teja " I wish we stay like this forever, from all the chaos and routine "

Karan " I wish I can fulfill this wish of yours but we can't leave the routine, but I promise you that we will have our time for each other, we will manage our things, we will either have a cup of coffee together after waking up or a hot chocolate together before going to bed, we r not sleeping without n number of kisses and yes ofc cuddling is must, you r not sleeping an inch away from me understand. "

She nodded happily " This is weird na sunny, we are born , then grows up, fighting all demons, striving to be independent till some point and finally, get married and enters the phase where we can't live without each other. I never believe when people said soulmate are real but after you came into my life, I know everything was true when you have the right person beside you, everyone may not be a prince charming but you are. You r the Prince charming of my life and you r everything that I thought which exist only on fictional world. "

Karan smiled widely and turned her, he kissed her forehead " and you r not just a princess but a queen of my heart. Happy 3 months baby, this is the first day I met you on that set and I thank God for that moment every day of my life "

She was shocked that he remembered their first day meet and hugged him tightly.

Karan whispered " I love you tejaa "

She looked at him shocked pulled away from him, she was thinking that she heard wrong, but everything just stopped for her when he dropped on his knees and pulled a rose from his inner blazer.

Karan " Ms Tejasswi prakash,
I never knew life could be this beautiful sharing your space with someone,
I never knew I would be waiting for a certain message every morning that could bring a beautiful smile on my face,
I never knew I would be restless the entire night if I don't see that someone,
I never knew I can feel posssesive for someone,
I never knew I would actually go crazy for someone,
But you came into my life as that someone and changed everything for me,
I want to spend my day and night with you,
I want to wake up in your arms and cuddle you all night,
I want to kiss you hard all the time,
I want to have you in my arms all the day and night,
I want to share my everything with you,
I want to love you like no-one ever did for anyone,
I want to have so many kids with you and cherish all the beautiful moment with you and them.,
I want to pamper you like my baby, which you r,
This may not be the perfect confession but all I said was true from my heart,

So, Mrs To be Kundrra, just like how the horizon always loved the sea and starts and ends within it,
I love you so much and will always do, my life start from you and end inside you always.

Will you be the mother of my kids and ready to endure all my passion for you? "

She was stunned to hear him, she took the rose from his hands and jumped on him as he stood up, he twirled her and she shouted " yes yes yes.. I love you Karan kundrraaa, I love u so much "

He put her on her feet and hugged her tightly, she kissed his face and slowly placed her lips on his making him smile. He made her turn around and she smiled when the sky was filled with lanterns glowing all the way over the sky.

Teja " This is just magical sunny "

Karan " just like you laddoo "

He wrapped his arms around her tummy and she held his hands.

Teja whispered " You r my breathe sunny "

Karan whispered " You r my heartbeat laddooo "

She turned and they leaned till their foreheads touched and a beautiful smile came on their lips, they were glowing in love against the glowing sky with lanterns making it perfect moment.

Love is a magic and you only feel that when you have the one beside you, who is born for you..

.....................................................................

Hiya I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

A surprise confession it is, I know it's not extravagant types like full decor and all but what I believe is, the simple little things and the expression of love that matters the most than the place and materials.

Happy Sunday, good night lovelies!

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
202K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
98.8K 15.7K 55
" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he said looking straight into her eyes and...