MINE (Captivated by the Mafia...

By loveforbooks_69

Namaste guys This is my first story . I hope you guys will like it. Please show your love to my story. It's... More

introduction
ch 1
ch 2
aesthetic
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
Notice
The marriage
broken
brother
gift
something in air
my wife
teaser of next chapter
vansh
the revelation
Vansh's gift
new faces
sour and sweet moments
part 1: changing behaviour

kiss?

904 62 4
By loveforbooks_69

He starts walking towards me with slow steps. His eyes dark, His state was fully messed up, the three buttons of his shirts was open giving the slight view of his tattoo on his chest, his hands covered in the blood which was dripping on the floor. In short he was in a whole mess state.

I was scared would be an understatement i was way more than shocked. I lower my gaze as I didn't had the courage to look at him.

Soon I feel hot breathe on me and when I moved my gaze up, my breathe got hitched. He was just two inches away from me, towering me fully.

I had no idea to what to do so I did the first thing which came in my mind
''i a-am so-orry '' (i am sorry). I apologised.

'' why '' he asked in his deep voice. I also don't know why I was sorry. Maybe I was sorry for marrying him maybe I was soory for coming in his life maybe I was sorry for staying in his room using his facilities maybe I was sorry for taking his cloth without his permission maybe I was sorry for don't know what reason but I was soory.

''why'' he asked again bringing me from my thinking session.

'' i i took your clothes-s without without your permission '' i explained myself with my stuttered tone.

When I said that then hus gaze went to my body he looked at me from top to bottom and then his gaze stopped at my face. His eyes turned more darker.

'' look-k i i didn't had my my luggage with me me so i i took your clothes. I am really sorry i shouldn't shouldn't have done that but-t i i didn't had any any option left-t with-h me. I i promise I will not do-do this kind of stunt again-ain i am am sorry again please for-give me '' i explained myself as I had enough of the day I don't want more beatings.

'' why are you stuttering ''  he asked.

''huh '' did he asked that ? Yeah he asked that. What should I reply.

My chain of thoughts broke when I feel a heated gaze on myself. He was looking at me from top to bottom and bottom to top and he step forward. He took another step and I froze when......

His lips touched my forehead. I was numb at that moment. What did he do just now. Did he kiss kissed me on my forehead. Am I dreaming. I got out of from my thinking session when I heard the bang of door. I was that much numb that I didn't knew when he went out of the room.

My hands automatically went towards my forehead where his lips had touched. And in cue my eyes also got closed and a drop of tear left my eyes. 

I don't know what I am feeling right now, what I am thinking right now.

I don't know why I am crying. For my fate which was always like this. For him kissing me  accidentally. For him leaving me on our first night. I don't why but I am crying. I fall on the couch losing my balance.

And i don't know when I fell asleep.

My sleep got disturbed by the knock on the door. I wake up from my sleep and look around to see myself on the bed covered with a blanket.

''knock ''

I looked up to see a helper. She was not one who came yesternight. She was a young woman in her late twenties.

'' mam here is your dress you can bath and change into it '' she informed me.

'' and sir has called you downstairs after you fresh up '' she added.

I just nod in acknowledgement and she left. I step out of the bed and made my way towards the bathroom and now I took the clothes which she placed on the couch.

I opened the shower and stood under it and last night incident starts coming in my mind. The way he came so closed to me and way his lips touched my forehead and then he leave the room angrily i must add.

Why did he called me downstairs. For yesternight incident or for some other reason. I am feeling scared to go to him. His aura was to last night, his state was no less than any beast.
I was once again drown in my thoughts that my subconscious had to remind le that I am standing under the for a long time now. I quickly took the bath and change into the dress which the helper had given to me. It was a red coloured indian dress with full sleeves and it fitted me so well just like it was bought for me only.

And quickly went to the closet and stood in front of the mirror. It was huge. The whole things in this mansion is way big and the beast living in the mansion  is also very big.

There was a table a huge with the products of makeup. There was a box of vermillion. I took a pinch of vermillion and fill it in my hair partition. It gave me strange feeling which I was unknown to.

I left my hair open to dry. And hurriedly went to the room after remembering that he called me and I am too late. There was the same lady standing at the door.

'' i will guide you to the dining area mam sir is there only '' she said.

'' ohkay '' i replied.

We start walking. And she introduced her self to me. Her name was Neha and I introduced my self. She was a talkative person I must say she gave me the tour to the downstairs and stopped at a huge door. She opened it and it was dining area, it was giving a royal vibe.

'' mam this way '' neha said.

I went inside it and there was a huge dining table many helpers were standing on the sides and at head chair he was sitting in all his glory. I was playing with my fingers feeling nervous.

''  sit '' came an authoritative and dominating voice.

I sat on the chair which was five seats far from him obviously I was afraid of him so I was not going to sit beside him. But what to do now did he call me here to sit. Some helpers came and serve him and some came to serve me but I stopped them as I don't have the habit of someone serving me.

'' i don't have any appetite '' and as to embarrass me my stomach growled. I closed my eyes when I again heard him.

'' serve her ''  he ordered them and this time I didn't interfere but they were serving more than my ability so I stopped them and they stopped after some request.

There was utter silence in the hall. And i was eating less and playing more with the food. Its one of my habit when I thinking anything deeply i starts playing with the objects. And now my main focus was on why did he call me here.

''eat '' he again ordered.

Does he order only for whole time. Don't know but surely he can.

I feel a glare on myself and when I looked up he was boring hole in my soul with his gaze. Gulping down I started eating the food. But suddenly that kiss scene came in my mind and I felt my cheeks getting warm my body was reacting totally opposite to my feelings.

A throat clearing sound took my attention. He had finished his eating.

'' do you go to any college '' he asked in his usual authoritative voice.

''yes '' i replied immediately though i was scared of him but my fond of studies won over the fear of him.

'' which '' he again asked. But does he asking me all this. Did he want to through me out of his house just instant though I don't have any problem in it infact I will be the happiest person going out of here.

''which college '' he again asked with some anger bringing me out of my thoughts.

''  mumbai uni -university '' i replied with a slight stutter feeling scared that I anger him.

'' you will go to your university from tomorrow '' he announced. I felt really happy after many years. But it was not for long as I remembered that I got suspension for two weeks.

'' i can't go '' i said to him.

''and why so '' he asked.

'' i got sus-suspended ''  i replied.

''  interesting but why did you get suspended '' he asked again.

'' a girl was saying bad about my family so so I i slapped her her. She was the daughter of one of the important person of our university. So the Dean suspended me for two two weeks. '' i told him the whole story.

Soon I heard a chuckle. I looked up to see a smirk in his lips. I got confused.

''  interesting, you did a great work. You will go to your university from tomorrow so be ready ''. Saying this he left from there leaving me dumbfounded. But I was happy that I will go to university.

But I have to do so much I don't even have my books and clothes. I quickly stood from my seat and went towards the way he went. I need to talk to him. But did he doing all this when I am his replaced bride?

-Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------
So how's the chapter.

Target 15 votes.

If you like please vote, comment and follow.

If you have any suggestions regarding the story you can comment or dm me on my insta account loveforbooks_69.

Take care ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.9K 63
👉"READ PROLOGUE FIRST""👈 IT'S MY LOVE OR OBESSION ❤ SIYA: a beautiful soul,living with her parents in delhi,just want to make her parents proud,alw...
1.4M 97K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
846K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
443K 24.5K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...