MINE (Captivated by the Mafia...

By loveforbooks_69

Namaste guys This is my first story . I hope you guys will like it. Please show your love to my story. It's... More

introduction
ch 1
ch 2
aesthetic
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
Notice
The marriage
kiss?
brother
gift
something in air
my wife
teaser of next chapter
vansh
the revelation
Vansh's gift
new faces
sour and sweet moments
part 1: changing behaviour

broken

828 55 5
By loveforbooks_69

''Her silence is her loudest scream ''

They got out of the car in front of a very huge and beautiful mansion. They both walk towards the gate of the mansion.

Aaradhya's nervousness was just increasing thinking what will happen when they will go inside. They entered inside but there was no one to welcome them only servants were doing there work in complete silence. A maid in her 40's came infront of them and Vansh said to her to saw  his room to aaradhya.

Aaradhya reached his room and opened the door. She with slow steps went inside the room. The room's theme was dark black a's grey just like Aaradhya's life. A chuckled escape from her mouth now everything was seeming relatable to her. She went inside and sat on the couch placed near the now she don't have the courage to explore the room also she don't wanted to.

Aaradhya's pov

Everything shatters here. Everything ends here.

What sins i did in my past life that you gave me this life. Why?

Nothing good can happen in my life why cause I am useless . That's why I don't deserve happiness.

I tried everything  literally everything to make them happy and to love me. I did everything they asked me to do thinking that they  are doing all this for me cause being  parent they will think about their child but I was wrong from the beginning. They never considered me as their child.

I was used to their behaviour and I accepted my fate but it doesn't mean that it does not hurt. It hurts so badly.

Now I don't know what to expect from this marriage. Heck i don't even know that should I expect or not . 

Does all this is my nightmare. Yes it is yes yes but when I pinched myself nothing change it can't be true, but it is.

What will he do once he come. Will he hit me, will he also take out his frustration on me by beating me. What if he will force himself on me what will I do.

He can do anything and no one will know about it. What if if he rap......... no no he will not do anything like this.
Yes calm down Aaradhya calm down.
I was trying to calm myself down but it was not at happening.

Everything starts bluring around , I need my pills. Where's my bag.

I looked at all side of the room but didn't find my things. My vision became blur. What will I do now what will I do.

Aaradhya you need to calm. Just take deep breaths and focus on the breathing. Yes

Inhale
Exhale
Inhale
Exhale

I moved to the balcony to take the fresh air. Soft and cold breeze was flowing which helped me to calm down.

''knock knock ''

I heard the knock on the door. He is here now he will not leave me.

''knock knock ''

I again heard the knock,  with slow steps i went towards the door. When I looked up the same was standing on the door.

I took a breathe of relief .

'' mam your purse and do you need anything else '' said  aunty with a polite tone. My gaze went to my bag which was in her hands . She gave me the bag and I hurriedly took out my pills.

'' i will bring your food in the room itself after that you can have your medicine'' she said looking at the pills in my hand.

'' no need to worry and I don't have any apatite '' i said to her.

'' but ''

'' i really don't have apatite '' i assured her.

She went from there leaving me alone. I immediately took my pills and it gave me the relief i wanted.

Kaanha  am I that bad that you are giving me this suffering life to live alone. I think you also hate me that's why you are not hearing my problems .

Kanha i can't bear more and I know I will break down if I sit here doing nothing so I stood up from my place and I took off my jewellery and went to the right side where three doors were.

I opened the first door hoping it to be bathroom and yes it was. I went inside and it was very huge . I went towards the bathing area whose wall was made up off glass .

I turned on the shower and stood there letting cold water fall over my body. I wish just like this running water i also run away from the pain. I know I am sounding like a coward who don't want to face her problems and just want to run away from her problems but believe me after a time a emotionally and physically strong,  independent person who don't want anyone in his/her life also became weak , a coward because they had enough but people will not understand them but will call them coward. You don't know what problem a person is facing in his/her life as I have seen many people judging or blaming a person when he commit suicide. I mean you don't want to know the reason why he/she is taking such a step in his/her life but you will call him/her a coward because of his/her step.

Some people are not strong to face the cruelty of the world and when they see the cruelty it became difficult for them to survive. And I came from that some people.

I don't know when my tears starts mixing with water . I got to know that when I hear my sobs and here again I broke down which I didn't wanted.

Why kanha why you made me this much weak that I am not able to face my fears. Why  can't I oppose against my exploitation , just why.

I am broken, I am shattered and I can't even fix myself I am that much tired of my life. As I said earlier many people end there life as they can't handle the cruelty of the world but I think it would have been better if they lived. I know we didn't get the love, support, affection which we were craving for all over our lives but we could have make someone's life better, they could have save someone's life,  they could have give life to the other lifeless people. They could have given the love they were craving for her. And that's the sole reason I am living till now to make someone's life better but I doubting now if I can when my own trust on love is fading away. When I myself is broken then how will I fix anyone. Should I die?

''noooo you can't commit suicide '' my subconscious remind me that I can't take this decision.

I stopped myself from drowning in the pool of suicidal thoughts and wipe my tears off.

I come out of the shower wearing the towel. A realisation hit me that I don't have my luggage and I don't have my clothes. What I will do now.

I peak out of the door off the bathroom to see if there is anyone more specifically is he there but there was no one so taking the opportunity I came out of the bathroom and look for any closet but didn't found any.

I again went inside the bathroom and look around it and I saw a gate.  I went towards the gate and opened it. It was a walking closet with the theme of Grey and black infact the room is also of the same theme. There was his clothes. Should I take a shirt from his clothes ? No he will be angry if I touch his clothes but now what I would I do I can't roam in towel what if came and see me in towel no no no.

'' You can bear his anger later for now wear his shirt Aaradhya '' my subconscious ordered me and I think it is good for now at least.

With the shaking hands i took a black coloured shirt and wear it. His pants are way too big to fit me what should I do now.

''You can cover it with blanket '' again my subconscious give me the idea.

I went towards the bed and when I was taking the blanket to cover me the door of room got opened and there was he.

His hair was messy, sweat was dripping from his body my eyes went to his hands making me freeze on my feet. Hi..his hand was covered in blood and blood was dripping on the floor . When I looked up in his eyes it was red and dark he was looking angry very much angry. He starts moving towards me and I moved back with his each step.

Will he beat me for marrying him, he surely will and moreover I wear his clothes without his permission and I touched his things without asking him. I behaved badly so surely he will punish me.

-Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------

So how's the chapter?? 

Did you like Aaradhya's pov if not please tell me I will work on it.

If you like the chapter please vote.

Their first encounter will be in next chapter. Are you excited ??

If you have any suggestions regarding the story you can comment or dm me on my insta account loveforbooks_69.

Bye and take care ❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 157 6
Discovering how the deep friendship between Betty and Jughead transforms, and all just because of this one messed up party... but what happened ther...
845K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
89.7K 799 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
45K 722 23
Tokyo rev oneshots I do not whatsoever own the tokyo rev characters, the only thing I own is this story. Be warned I will put ⚠️ TW ⚠️ before the st...