starving [hailee steinfeld on...

By hardcore_superstar

"i didn't know that i was starving 'til i tasted you..." a collection of one-shots featuring hailee steinfeld... More

frequency of all we know... [H.Steinfeld]
come back home (i'm afraid of disappearing) [K.Bishop]
it's you that i've been missing [H.Steinfeld]
coming up for air [H.Steinfeld]
sneaking out into town, holding hands, just killing time. [H.Steinfeld]
guess we lied [H.Steinfeld]
karma is the girl on the screen, coming straight home to me [H.Steinfeld]
i think i love you still [K.Bishop]
stars by the pocketful [H.Steinfeld]
my thoughts will echo your name [H.Steinfeld]
remind me i'm alive [H.Steinfeld]
honeycomb [H.Steinfeld]
shock to your system [H.Steinfeld]
with friends like you, who needs friends? [H.Steinfeld]
my ears fill with the sound of you kneeling [K.Bishop]
meet me there, i'll give you your roses [H.Steinfeld]
one step forward, three steps back [H.Steinfeld]
deep blue, you painted me golden [H.Steinfeld]
keep on coming back for more [H.Steinfeld]
get her back! [H.Steinfeld]
sinking deeper into you [H.Steinfeld]
no such thing as good grief [K.Bishop]
you can see it with the lights out [K.Bishop]
the sweetest torture one could bear [H.Steinfeld]
like words left unsaid [H.Steinfeld]
can you see right through me? [K.Bishop]
my rotten mind and how much it worships you [H.Steinfeld]
for your love, i'll do whatever you want [K.Bishop]
i'm all skeleton and melody [K.Bishop]
you're my morning sun [H.Steinfeld]
is it cool that i said all that? [H.Steinfeld]
a kiss to every scar [H.Steinfeld]
what your hands were made for [K.Bishop]
make you mine this season [K.Bishop]
kissing in the crossfire [K.Bishop]
caught myself [K.Bishop]
make every mistake [H.Steinfeld]

bleeding me dry like a goddamn vampire [K.Bishop]

1.6K 41 9
By hardcore_superstar

pairing: vampire!kate bishop x reader

summary: a failed mugging leads to you discovering kate's biggest secret...and her finding out yours.

warnings: yes, i still suck at summaries, shhh SMUT -> minors, you know the drill, walk away now [porn with almost too much plot; blood and fangs and all the stereotypically hot vampire things; so many neck kisses it should be illegal; fingering {R receiving}; kate being a tease and owning it; praise + degradation + two seconds of humiliation]

wordcount: 3.

a/n: do i have like ten requests sitting in my inbox rn? yes. was this idea going to leave me alone if i didn't write it? no. i've been trying to finish this fic since JULY, GUYS, AND I NEED IT OUT OF MY DRAFTS AND INTO THE WORLD! it wasn't supposed to be smut, but i couldn't help it. i don't think i'll have time to do any real kinktober-type fics so enjoy this little treat instead. ALSO, a lot of the vampire dynamics/lore in this fic was inspired by first kill so go check it out if you haven't seen it.

* * * * * * *

You were working yet another late night at Bishop Security. A normal occurrence considering your boss's distaste for coming into the office when the sun is high in the sky. She almost never comes in before 3 PM and almost always stays in until way past midnight.

Pretty much everyone who works for her hates her unusual schedule, claiming she's way too new to her position to be slacking off so much. Everyone seems to share that view...everyone except you since being her secretary means you get to share her schedule.

Which conveniently means you get to sleep in most days.

She's never offered an explanation, not that you've ever tried asking her about it, but the rumor swirling around is that she's too busy partying and sleeping around to bother showing up at the office at a regular time.

You don't doubt the validity of that rumor but you're also sure it's not the whole story. There have been times when Kate has forced you to leave at 2 AM while she's stayed behind to write up a report or prepare for her next meeting.

She's young and reckless and way too rich for her own good but she's not completely irresponsible or arrogant. Unfortunately, the media loves making up stories about the 'Tony Stark of Bishop Security' almost as much as your co-workers love gossiping.

Maybe if those rumors held more truth to them you wouldn't be where you are right now: speed-walking out of the building and trying to make it to your car before something bad happens. You're aware of the irony of working at a security company yet being terrified of walking through the parking lot. But hey! It's New York City, your fears are more than valid.

You're too busy arguing with yourself about said irony to notice the person sneaking up behind you until they forcefully grab your shoulder and slam you into the nearest concrete wall. The force of the push forces all the air out of your lungs, leaving you unprepared for the right hook your attacker throws your way.

The ringing in your ears is the only thing you can focus on for a few seconds. You see their mouth moving and you're barely able to make out the name 'Kate Bishop' before they raise their fist again. You squeeze your eyes shut and wait for the punch to land.

Except it never does.

Your eyes snap open right as your shoulders are grabbed again but this time, the person standing in front of you is none other than Kate Bishop herself. "Hey, hey, it's alright. Just focus on me. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so." You're pretty sure the pounding in your chest has more to do with the proximity between the two of you than your leftover fear after being attacked. "I just got pushed around a little."

"More like punched around," she says with a small chuckle.

"That's not funny." Despite your words, a noticeable smile spreads along your face.

Kate's eyes trail down your face and hone in on your lips. The sudden attention makes you subconsciously lick your lips and a slightly metallic taste fills your mouth. You assume the look on her face is due to her concern over you until you notice the way her pupils dilate as blood gathers on your bottom lip.

"Um...Kate? Are you okay?"

Your voice seems to bring her back to the present moment. She leans back a little before she speaks again. "Yeah, we should probably get out of here."

You hear her words but your gaze is glued right to her mouth and the two protruding teeth you're pretty sure you've never seen before. For a second, you think you're imagining things but it's practically impossible to deny what you're seeing with the way the light bounces off of her teeth.

You had always thought Kate was hiding something. Something that ran deeper than her long list of ex-lovers or weird schedules. But the place your mind is going to right now seems far too illogical. Superheroes, aliens, even the damn multiverse, everything else seemed much more plausible than vampires.

And yet, the proof is staring right at you with caring blue eyes and a nervous smile that tells you you're both thinking about the same thing.

"I can explain," she assures you before extending her hand out for you to take. "But you're gonna have to come with me."

"You're insane."

She shrugs, not at all phased by your comment. "Maybe a little...I promise I won't bite."

You don't know whether to laugh at her joke or slap that look off her face for having the audacity to make it in the first place. Ultimately, your trust in her wins out and you reach for her hand. It's just one small choice but you have a feeling it's going to change everything between the two of you.

She starts to lead you toward her car, ignoring your protests like a real gentleman. You weren't going to act like you had never imagined Kate taking you back to her apartment but you had imagined it under different, significantly sexier, circumstances.

You get into her car and ignore the way your heart is pounding in your chest. You tell yourself it's only due to the leftover adrenaline from being attacked but you know it has more to do with the overwhelming smell of the archer than anything else.

A few minutes of silence pass before you work up the courage to start a conversation...even though you know you're not going to like any of the answers you're searching for. "What do you think that guy wanted?"

"What guy?" Kate's eyes remain glued to the road ahead, not giving you a chance to decipher the look on her face. "The one who tried to mug you?"

"He wasn't trying to mug me, he was looking for you."

You notice the way her jaw clenches even with the darkness that envelops the car. "Looking for me? What are you talking about?"

"Kate, don't play stupid with me. You can't possibly think he broke into a highly secured parking lot just to mug the first random secretary he saw." Her silence is enough of an answer. "So, who is he and what does he want with you?"

"I can't tell you that. It'll only put you in more danger."

"More danger than that?"

"Yes." You're sure you've never heard her sound so serious before. "Believe it or not, you finding out about this wasn't in my plans."

You're going to regret asking but your mind has been whirling with thoughts and ideas since you first caught sight of those fangs. "What exactly is...'this'?"

"Exactly what you think it is."

Her tone leaves no room for questions or arguments. Despite that, the only thing that fills your mind is questions. And answers you don't want to think about.

"Stop looking at me like that," she says, effectively cutting off your flurry of thoughts.

"Why?"

The hunger on her face when she turns to look at you tells you all you need to know. You should probably be scared considering the power she holds over you right now. Not only is she the one driving, she could probably crush you with her bare hands...or sink her sharp fangs into your neck and drain you dry.

Fear is certainly not what you feel at that thought though.

The corners of her mouth quirk up into the cockiest smirk you've ever seen. "You're into some weird stuff, aren't you, sweetheart?"

"What else are you?" The way you shift in your seat doesn't go unnoticed by the brunette. "Some kind of mind reader?"

"No need," she replies. "Your scent gave you away."

Your face heats up at her words but you're not sure if it's from embarrassment or something else. Thankfully, she pulls up to her apartment complex before you can dig yourself into a deeper hole.

A weirdly comfortable silence surrounds you as you make your way out of the car and into her apartment. You've known Kate for a while and you've always felt safe around her, something that not even those sharp fangs can take away. Especially when she places a strong hand on the small of your back while she leads the way.

For someone who's richer than most people will ever be in their whole life, her apartment isn't extremely lavish or full of ridiculous decorations. It could even be considered minimalistic if it weren't for the numerous bows scattered all over the living room, the chewed-up boots near Lucky's dog bed, and the overwhelming amount of clothes piled up on the couch.

"Sorry, I don't usually have people over," she says almost as if reading your mind. "I'm not usually so messy."

"You and I both know that's a lie, Katherine."

She makes a disgusted face at the sound of her full name, her expression somewhere between adorable and amusing. "You didn't have to say it like that."

You're about to make another stupid comment when your brain short circuits at the sight of Kate unbuttoning her shirt, the black tank top she always wears underneath straining against her torso and all the muscles you know are hiding out of sight.

The corners of her mouth quirk up just enough to give away the fact that she knows exactly what she's doing and she's one-hundred percent doing it on purpose. You're just grateful she doesn't verbalize how obvious your breathlessness is.

You attempt to look away from her but she moves her arm just enough for you to notice the dark stain on her shirt. It takes you a second to figure out what it's from and you mentally curse the brunette for not telling you she had gotten hurt.

"Kate," you call out once you find your voice again. "You're bleeding."

"What?" She looks down at her arm, clearly pretending she hadn't noticed the wound yet, before shrugging her shoulders. "Oh, yeah, it's fine."

"Fine? Why didn't you tell me you got stabbed?"

"It's just a scratch."

She tries to wave you off but it's too late. You're already gripping her shoulder and pushing her down onto her overpriced leather couch. "You're an idiot. Sit down."

She grumbles something about being able to take care of herself but you don't listen to a word she says. Instead, your hands reach out for the first-aid kit she keeps on her coffee table.

"Take your shirt off."

"y/n, if you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask, baby." Her voice carries that cocky tone that makes you want to punch her and kiss her at the same time.

"Shut up," you mutter while attempting to look unaffected.

There are too many thoughts swirling around your brain and most of them have to do with Kate doing some very inappropriate things to you, with or without her fangs. The truth is, you can act like you're only attracted to the danger that could potentially come your way now that you know her secret but she's always been far too good at scrambling your brain with a few well-placed words.

She finally does what you ask, pushing her shirt off her shoulders and revealing inches of skin you've never seen from such close proximity before. You're able to pass off your clear ogling as concern as you step closer to examine the small knife wound.

It's only a few inches long but deep enough to have caused her to bleed the entire way here. You wordlessly open up the first-aid kit and start disinfecting the area, doing your best to ignore the soft groans that leave the brunette's lips.

"Is all of that stuff true?" You ask a few minutes later, the smallest hint of a joke in your tone.

The corners of Kate's mouth quirk up into a small smirk that tells you she knows exactly what you're talking about. "What stuff?"

"You know, the stuff about silver and garlic and burning in the sun?"

"Yes to the silver, no to the garlic, and kind of to the sun. I sunburn really easily but I don't think that's due to the vampire thing."

You laugh at her response, the sound nervous yet warm. It's still too much to wrap your head around but at least she's not beating around the bush anymore. "How long have you...?"

"All my life," she replies with an almost inaudible wince as you start to bandage her up. "It's a long, complicated story but my family and I are descendants of the first vampires to ever exist. We're legacies."

"Sounds fancy."

She chuckles while she shakes her head. "It's a pain in the ass."

"I'm sure there are worse things to be."

You finish securing the bandage in place right as the words leave your lips. Now that there's nothing to distract you, you realize how close together the two of you actually are. You're standing right between Kate's open legs, the heat of her body warming you up in ways that leave your legs shaky.

"y/n, I...I've done a lot of things that-"

"You don't have to tell me. I don't need to know any of that to know I trust you."

She looks up at you, her usually bright eyes looking soft and vulnerable for the first time in a long time. It's almost startling how quickly she changes from the cocky and overconfident Kate Bishop everyone knows to this gentle and hesitant version of herself.

A version of her you can't help but love.

Your feelings must be more than obvious by this point but she doesn't push. You've never known her to be slow or patient or particularly sensitive to what other people want and yet she waits.

The seconds feel like hours until her eyes finally drift down to your lips...and the small amount of blood that still coats them.

You shouldn't be doing this.

The few brain cells that aren't completely focused on the brunette in front of you tell you to move away from her before you cross a line you won't be able to come back from. A line that is unprofessional and stupid and full of problems and rumors that will probably ruin your life.

Unfortunately, crossing that line is the only thing that's been on your mind since the day you started working for her. And the urge to find out what her lips taste like and what her hands feel like on your skin has only gotten stronger since.

"Tell me to stop and I will," she whispers, her voice thick with emotions you don't want to think about.

You lean in closer, your breath fanning across her lips while you grab her hands and place them on your waist. "Please don't stop."

"y/n..." Her voice comes out somewhere between a whine and a groan. "I don't want to hurt you."

It's unclear whether she's talking about her vampire side or her serial heartbreaker side but you ignore her warning all the same. You've wanted her far too long to let something that seems so irrelevant right now stop you.

"I'll be fine," you assure her, letting her pull you close until you're finally sitting on her lap. "I only need you right now."

The weight and warmth of your body on her lap causes her to take in a sharp breath, one that leaves no doubts about what it is she wants to do with you. "Fuck..."

She leans forward, completely ignoring your lips and instead moving her face toward your neck, her nose brushing against your skin and making your heart skip multiple beats. Her grip on your hips tightens and you swear you can feel the smirk that adorns her features right before she attaches herself to your neck.

Your head tilts back to allow her free access while you do your best not to grind against her. You fail miserably the second her fangs start to nip your skin. She doesn't bite down hard enough to puncture your neck but the feeling has you desperately bucking your hips in search of relief anyway.

"Kate-" You gasp out, your hands holding onto her arms for support.

She chuckles while one of her hands starts its journey down inside your jeans. "I know, sweetheart. I can smell how much you need me...how desperate you are to feel me inside you. I bet you can't think about anything else right now."

You're not sure when it happened but her hesitation has clearly gone out the window by now. All that remains is the current of need that flows eagerly between your two bodies.

You let out a soft moan as her fingers dip inside your soaked underwear and find the mess she's turned you into with a few teasing words and restrained kisses. "Please."

"Such a good girl," she murmurs. "How can I deny someone as sweet as you?"

Despite her words, she still doesn't give you what you truly want. Instead, she presses two fingers against your throbbing clit and starts drawing small circles, her movements slow and calculated. Your hips move in response and you suddenly realize what it is she wants from you.

There's no time for whines or embarrassment, no time for anything except desire and desperation.

You grind down on her fingers and let out a string of incoherent noises that leave Kate groaning into your neck. "Just like that, baby. Show me how much you want me."

You do just as she asks, rolling your hips and relishing the non-stop kisses she lands on your overheated skin. Her teeth keep teasing you and it's all you can do not to beg her to bite you hard enough to make you dizzy.

She told you earlier she wasn't a mind reader but you're about to call bullshit on that considering the way she picks up on all your dirty thoughts without a single word from you.

"I could drain you so easily right now. You're so desperate you'd just let me, wouldn't you? You'd let me sink my teeth into you so long as I kept fucking you, wouldn't you?"

Your sounds of ecstasy should be more than an answer but they're not enough for the brunette. She picks up the pace of her fingers and turns your brain to mush long enough for you to let out the truth.

"Yes! God, yes. Please- Don't stop."

"Good girl."

She plants a few more kisses against your neck before she finally bites you. Hard. Hard enough to make your eyes squeeze shut and your legs tense up. The pain borders on unbearable until she starts sucking.

Your mind spins endlessly as all the different sensations overwhelm you. You're not sure what to focus on but your body makes the decision for you.

You gasp, although the sound comes out more like a whine than anything else, and Kate takes the hint. She plunges her fingers inside of you right as you fall over the edge, the tips curled just enough to hit that one spot that has you seeing stars that weirdly resemble the color of her eyes.

You're shaking and panting and dizzier than ever but it all feels far too good. The pleasure and the pain roll together to give you the most intense orgasm you've ever had and you suddenly wonder how you lived so long without knowing such ecstasy existed.

Kate detaches herself from your neck right as the ringing in your ears fades. You open your eyes to the sight of her, pupils blown wide and her lips stained red. You subconsciously clench around her fingers and she smiles.

"I was right," she says, her voice low and far too controlled for your liking. "You taste as delicious as you smell."

You don't waste another second attaching your lips to hers and drowning out all her cocky statements.

You end up spending the rest of the night getting to know Kate in ways you'd only ever dreamed about before, completely oblivious to the way word already starts spreading about your intimate encounter outside the walls of her apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 7.4K 132
What the title says. Requests open. Only gxg. * contains smut ⚠️ contains triggering themes Best Rankings: 1st in haiz 3rd in actress 5th in pov 2nd...
8.4K 154 14
Hailee Steinfeld/Kate Bishop Oneshots. Don't know if it should be classified as reader since it's written in 3rd person. but still uses reader terms...
68.2K 1.3K 22
One-shot imagines stories of Middle-Age Actresses x Fem Reader. *REQUESTS ARE OPEN* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ # 1: oneshotstory /10/02/22/
2.4K 44 10
Hailee x yn one shots. fem reader GXG. will also include kate bishop, emily dickinson. This is my first book hope you enjoy!:)