Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

Burned

382 21 1
By dekuxtogaforlife

As it was the pitch of night, Joker (Deku) and his group were outside of a chemical factory where they looked at a locked gate blocking their way.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well, does anyone have a bobby pin?"

After saying this, his henchman began searching for a bobby pin in their pockets. But as they did so, Dabi stepped up and grabbed the lock free then begin to burn through it until eventually it fell off the chains. Doing so, he then pushed the gate open and turns to look back at everyone.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Heheh, that works too."

With the gate now opened, Joker (Deku) and everyone else began walking inside and pasted Dabi who is then padded on the shoulder by Twice.

~Twice~

"Way to go."

Hearing this, Dabi ignores it as begins walking over to the groups while Twice follows from behind. As the group was getting closer to the front doors of the factory, Joker (Deku) placed two of his right fingers against his ear.

~Joker (Deku)~

"All right little bird, you know what to do."

From saying this, the voice of La Brava came out from Joker's (Deku) earpiece.

~La Brava~

"You got it."

With a press of a button on her side, the alarms and cameras of the factory were all switched off.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Excellent work little bird."

~La Brava~

Thanks. But you have an hour until the cameras and alarms switch back on. So I suggest you should hurry this along."

~Joker Deku~

"Noted."

So as Joker (Deku) and his group arrived at the front doors of the factory, he then kick them open and proceeded to step inside.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh honey, I'm home!"

Saying this, it echoed throughout the entire factory. But after that he turned around to face his henchman.

~Joker (Deku)~

"All right fellas go find those tankers!"

From saying that all of his henchmen began running through the factory to search for the tankers that they are here for. So as they left, Toga, Dabi, and Twice were still with Joker Deku.

~Toga~

"So Mr. J, what do you want us to do?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hmm, how about we all take a little stroll through this factory."

~Toga~

"A stroll with Mr. J? I would love that."

As Toga said this she then wrapped her arms around Joker's (Deku) left arm and held on to it tightly.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Come on you two. Join us."

~Twice~

"Nah, I'm good here. Sure thing!"

~Dabi~

"It's better than just standing around here."

So Joker (Deku) and Toga walk on on through the factory while Dabi and Twice followed from behind.

~Twice~

"So Joker, could you remind me why we're here again?"

~Dabi~

"Really Twice? He explained it three times to you on the way here."

~Twice~

"Sorry, I just sometimes forget things."

~Joker (Deku)~

"He's right. We all tend to forget things here and there. So I do not mind explaining our reasons for coming here. But I'll short in it so you could understand."

~Twice~

"Thanks Mr. J"

As Twice called him that, Toga turn your head to look back at Twice it's a little angry expression on their face.

~Toga~

"Hey! Only I get to call him Mr. J!"

~Twice~

"Okay sorry Toga, I won't do it again."

~Toga~

"Yeah you better not."

From saying that to Twice, Toga then looked away from him as she then rested her head on Joker's (Deku) shoulder.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Now that the two of you are finished discussing about that matter. I could tell you the reason why we're here. The reason for us being here is because we need to pick up some more chemicals for our little scientist, mustard. So for him not to run out we're stealing two tankers filled with chemicals. With that he'll have enough chemicals to finish what I have him doing."

~Dabi~

"What exactly are you having him do exactly? You never really explained that."

With Dabi mentioning this, Joker stopped walking as he then looked over her shoulder to glance back at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Let's just say it's something that will help us in the long run."

Hearing Joker (Deku) say this begin making Dabi question what exactly his true intentions are? But while thinking this he suddenly heard a voice yell out to them.

~Security guard~

"FREEZE!"

Turning around they see a security guard pointing a gun at them.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh it's just a security guard. Nothing for us to worry about."

Saying that Joker (Deku) turned away along with Toga and continued walking. But seeing them do this the security guard yelled out to them again.

~Security guard~

"I SAID FREEZE!"

Hearing this again, Joker (Deku) stopped walking as he then had Toga let go of his arm so he could turn around to go face the security guard.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Look, I'm trying to be generous here. So how about you leave before you get yourself hurt."

~Security guard~

"I'm not going anywhere! And neither are any of you! So get on the ground and put your hands behind your backs, now!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I don't think so."

With a smile formed on his face, the security guard had his eyes locked him as he gripped his gun tightly.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Come on, shoot me."

Hearing Joker (Deku) say those words, the security guard began slowly pressing down the trigger. Seeing that, Dabi quickly jumped in front of Joker (Deku) and raised his right arm where he then shot out his blue flames at the security guard who we then caught on fire. But as the security guard was on fire he suddenly pulled the trigger of his gun and shot Dabi through the left shoulder causing him to move his arm while still shooting out fire. From this happening his flames ended up hitting a container filled with acid that began getting heated by the flames. With the acid getting heated up, large bubbles began to form and popping which cost some of the acid to leap out of the container and end up hitting Dabi directly on the left side of his face which began to spread and burn through his skin which had to be the most painful thing that he has ever experience since being brent alive that one time. From this happening he stopped shooting his flames as he fell to the ground and screamed out while covering his face.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well shit. Twice! Pick him up. We're leaving."

~Twice~

"R-right."

As Twice picks Dabi up from the ground. Joker (Deku) begin heading towards his henchman ran off to. While doing so, Toga follow him from behind a while Twice was carrying Dabi who was surprisingly a bit heavy. Eventually Joker arrived where his henchmen were and saw that they have found two tankers filled with chemicals which was exactly what he wanted them to find. So so with that found, they all began to leave well holding on to the tanker which began to drive back to where they parked their truck which they used to load Dabi inside with Twice. With that done, the truck and the two tankers began leaving the area and heading back to the Funland. But as this was happening the corpse of the security guard was still on fire which began to spread throughout the the factory.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
88.7K 1.5K 66
In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his body at will. In the beginning, he thin...
92K 1.8K 68
Izuku Wayne is The Son of Inko and Bruce Wayne but his biological Mom and step dad All Might neglected and abused Izuku so Batman(Bruce) took him awa...
9.9K 329 17
after saving bakugoe and getting scolded by the heros for interfering. izuku walked home but all might appeared and told him how reckless he was and...