The school prince (♀) is only...

By Lazy_Author-san

Tanaka Takeru is an unassuming boy, usually, with average looks, most of the time, who doesn't really bother... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(Side) Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
(Side) Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
(Side) Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Side) Chapter 29.5
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
(Side) Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 63

223 10 0
By Lazy_Author-san

It was a Monday morning, and as it became usual, Yuriko and Takeru were both inside the student council room, but differently from the other times, only Yuriko was handling the usual tasks assigned to her as the president, as she appeared to be beaming with a lot of energy... Way too much energy.

As for Takeru, he was fast asleep on Yuriko's lap, but his presence didn't appear to slow down Yuriko's pace, instead, it appeared to be doing the opposite.

<This should be enough for the morning... Now!>

After she finished stacking and stapling the last papers, Yuriko turned her chair and gently got up as she carried Takeru so that she wouldn't wake him up, and went towards the sofa in the middle of the room, where she sat down and began to tightly hug Takeru as she kissed his cheeks.

And not even with that, he woke up, showing that he was pretty exhausted from his lack of sleep. Then, she gently held his left hand, allowing her to see their matching rings side by side, causing Yuriko's bright mood to turn even brighter, and a few moments later, the door to the student council room was slowly open, revealing Takane as she walked inside.

"Ara. Good morning, Takane-san"

"Good morning to you too, Yuriko-sama. Hm? Did something happen for Takeru-san to be asleep?"

"Well, he was apparently unable to sleep last night"

"Is that so? Oh well"

Not seeing anything wrong with Yuriko's statement, Takane simply went to her desk and began dealing with her assigned tasks of the day, as time passed, the other members of the student council arrived one after the other, and joined Takane in doing their tasks until it was close to the time for them to leave and go to their classrooms.

"..."

Once Yuriko and Takeru were alone in the room, Yuriko looked at Takeru's sleeping face with a smile.

"Wakey, wakey, Takkun~"

"Mmnn Five... More minutes"

"Okay!"

Without any hesitation, Yuriko agreed to Takeru's sleepy request, but then she brought her lips close to his ear, and whispered...

"But I won't be able to myself from eating you in these five minutes~"

"!?"

Hearing that made Takeru's gear from 0 to 100, immediately waking him up and causing him to look at Yuriko with worried eyes, as she just showed him an amusing smile.

"Fufu, thank you for the meal~"

Unable to stop her, Yuriko went back on kissing Takeru, but this time on his lips, and she didn't stop until the five minutes Takeru had asked before passed.

.

.

.

"... Haa..."

Takeru was currently inside his classroom, doing self-study since the teacher was unable to attend today, and all he could do was sigh as he was still feeling exhausted after the incidents of last weekend. As a result, he was unable to properly concentrate on the questions in front of him.

"Having trouble there, Tanaka-san?"

"Do you need some help from the neighborhood friendly, Chika and Mika!"

"Ah... No, I'm fine... I just have some other things going inside my mind..."

"Great! Then help us, because this thing sounds like English to us"

"But this is an English class self-study"

"Same thing"

Without his agreement, Mika and Chika both put down their desks and seats in front of Takeru's desk and sat down with expectations gazes

"... Why are two considering that I'm going to help you two?"

"Because we forged an unbreakable bond of friendship in the fields of battle the last time we appeared"

"... What?"

"Tanaka-san... Dodgeball is a battlefield in itself"

"... Right..."

There wasn't much Takeru could say to the two girls saying those weird lines with serious faces.

"C'mon, Tanaka-san! Help us and we'll even repay you with a reward you can't refuse!"

"Yeah! We're sure you'll like the reward!"

"..."

At hearing that, Takeru's eye slowly made their way down towards the plentiful bankers of Mika and Chika, before he looked away to the side with his cheeks turning red. That reaction of his was evidence that Takeru was slowly getting corrupted by Yuriko's overwhelming affection for him.

"H-Here, I-I'll give you a cola..."

"A-And I'll give you a chocolate bar..."

The two showed their payment with expressions that appeared as if they were handing Takeru something very precious to them.

"... It's fine, I don't need that... Haa, fine, what exactly you two don't understand?"

" "!" "

At having their pleas for help answered, Chika and Mika both made smiling faces as if they were looking at their savior.

"As expected of our classroom mascot!"

"Tanaka-san is as cute as those stray cats after being tamed!"

"... ... ... Come again?"

"Maa maa, don't bother with the small details!"

"Yeah! don't bother about what we just said!"

Takeru could only make a worried expression at what the two said about him being the classroom mascot, and when he looked around, all of his classmates purposely looked away or feigned ignorance.

"... Haa..."

.

.

.

*School bell ringing*

This sound signaled that lunchtime had just started, and luckily for both Mika and Chika, they had finished answering all of their English questions on time.

"Tanaka-san, thank you for the help!"

"Yes! We're in great debt to you!"

"It's fine..."

"As a thank you I'll give you some information for free!"

"Yes, we're sure that this information will be of great help!"

"... Okay..."

With that, both girls started making serious faces as they gave a serious atmosphere around them.

"Tanaka-san... The great trial is coming"

"!... ... ... What?"

"Tanaka-san, you know that summer vacations will start in a month or so, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And you know what that means... The boys of our school will desperately start asking girls out so that they can spend their summer youth with a girlfriend"

"Huh?"

"And we heard from our information network (gossip), that most of the guys are still aiming for Nanami-sama, even though you are her boyfriend"

"!"

"But don't worry, Tanaka-san. You have the support of most girls in the school because thanks to you we can now see Nanami-san acting even more like a prince and fulfill our delusions of her princess carrying us"

"And with you dating her, that means that now even the handsome boys who were aiming for her are now available to us, so we have great interest in keeping you as Nanami-sama's boyfriend"

" "... And you also help our classroom to feel superior, because our mascot is dating the school prince!" "

"So you all just think of me as a mascot in the end!"

" "Yeah, we do!" "

Takeru female classmates all nodded in unison at Chika and Mika's confirmation, which only caused Takeru to feel pissed at them, but before he could shout again...

"I also think you make for a great mascot, Takkun!"

"! Y-Yuriko!?"

"Fufu, shall we go have lunch together?"

"... ... ... Sure..."

"Great! Then up we go!"

"!?"

Yuriko lifted Takeru and held him in a princess carry, which was becoming an ever more common sight, then she gave him a deep kiss on his lips before she left his classroom and made her way to the rooftop so that they could have some private time together at school.

"..."

As for the girls who were now wholly frozen like statues...

"..." <Good job, Tanaka-san!>

They all praised Takeru for giving them a nosebleed-worthy scene for their delusions about Yuriko's school prince act.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.3K 40
Sweet and fluffy stories about you and your students. Moving toward the happy ending everyone so rightly deserves. Together. ---------- I own none of...
106 0 17
Hanoka Natsuki is a college student at a university in Tokyo. Natsuki is a great student and an amazing athlete. Everyone wants to be her friend, but...
26.3K 1.4K 68
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND OUTDATED‼️) "If there was a chance that you can change the whole world and relieve pain or sadness.... Would you do it?" -Takut...
7.8K 436 55
Yukiya Saito, is a 16 year old Chuunibyou who's starting his new journey in life called "High School". He has one purpose, he wants to be the hero w...