Search of my Heartbeat

By ScribblerAmrita

A simple Arshi Story More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Epilogue

Part 18

1.4K 143 13
By ScribblerAmrita

They both were hugging each other and staring the ceiling.

He slowly started kissing her.

Arnavji stop it.

Why why should I stop it.

Arnav just now we completed our deed I am tired let me get some sleep.

I know baby but I love you so much that I can't stop myself loving you .

Then she hugged him tightly and kissed him near his lips and said I too love you so much that I can't live with out you even a second

All I want is just to stay in your arms like this forever.

She looked in to his eyes with teary eyes and said please never let me go away from you I will d..

her words were cut as he kissed her angrily with turned full of love and said never say that words again I can never let you go ok.

With that he kissed her tears
.
.
.
.

Suddenly he woke up from his sleep sweating heavy this dream is haunting from past month.

It has been two months since the accident happened and he lost few years of memory.

But couldn't make what these nightmare or better we call them as dreams.

At first he used to get some flashes which are not at all clear but now he is getting these dreams continuously.

Though the dreams were not clear but now he can listen the voices.

The things that caught his attention is that the lady in the dream is calling the man with his name.

How can it be possible??

From their talks it seem like they both are deeply in love.

But his doubt is why he is getting these dreams?

who are the people in the dream?

Why the lady is call arnav ji?

If the person is him then how come he knew nothing about that lady?

Does the lady exists?

If yes then where is she? and why his family members didn't inform him?

He has to know about it in any way, it's the only way he can get out of this mess.

With that he went back to sleep.

It was morning in RM everyone are at breakfast table.

Arnav descending from stairs and saw his nani,di,jeeju,mama,mami already seated.

He went towards them and greeted good morning to everyone.

Good morning chote how are you feeling now? Asked Anjali

fine di.

ok now have breakfast chote said nani

where is rohan? asked Arnav

hello hai arnav bitwa rohan went out with akash replied mamo

Ok

After completion of breakfast

Now I am leaving for the office said Arnav

ok chote takecare

Arnav went to office.

Everyone are sitting in living room.

Anjali don't you think we should tell chote about khushi asked Shyam

Ha bitya I too think we should tell him the truth, said Nani

yes nani but how will we tell him nani. I still remember that day when they met with accident.

Flashback

Anjali, Shyam and Rohan departure their flight little early they know arnav and khushi will come for them but thought they may take time so they left home.

On their way they saw a crowd on the road, they thought to see what happened and went there to find Arnav and khushi lying in blood surrounded them anjali started crying badly.

soon the ambulance came they reached the hospital .

Soon dadi and bua too reached them on seeing dadi anjali rushed to her and hugged her and started crying.

After some time doctor came out and told them arnav is fine but khushi's condition is critical.

After that they changed arnav to another room and khushi is still in ICU.

When arnav came from his unconscious state only to be found that he lost his memory of last 3 years which means he didn't remember anything.

Doctor told them not to pressure arnav to remember the past it may effect his health so they didn't say him anything about khushi.

Flash back ends

Soon anjali thoughts came to and end when she heard mami calling for some thing.

Arnav came from office late so when he reached home everyone went to sleep.

He just went to his room and got into bed.

Again the dream started but this time it is different he saw they both are running here and there .

She is laughing at him.

Arnav catch me if you can.

He just looked at her and said give me my Bluetooth.

She looked at him and nodded no.

He looked at her and said give me my bluetooth.

She looked at him and said take it if you want and with that she started running.

He too started running behind her in that process she stepped on the floor which is little damp and was about to fall down.

He pulled her close to him making her not to fall.

Khushi.....

With that arnav woke up from his nightmare.

Although he couldn't see her face he came to know her name.

At the same time some where in lucknow hospital a lady is lying on the bed she is in coma from the day she met with accident.

But now she felt that someone is calling for her.

Some one dear to her heart.

Instantly she opened her eyes and stared at her surroundings.

Just then the door opened and old lady came in.

Khushi bitya with tears filled eyes she went to her and hugged her.

Khushi saw dadi and smiled at her.

arnav ji?? Asked Khushi

He is fine bitya, how are you? Let me call doctor.

Doctor came and examined her and told that she is completely fine but she needs to take some rest some time and told that they can go home next day.

They made khushi sleep.

Next day both dadi and khushi came home.

Khushi continuously asked dadi about arnav but she told her that he went for an emergency work and will be back after few day.

Although khushi is not satisfied with dadi but she didn't say anything.

Dadi thought to inform anjali and called her.
.
.

In RM everyone are sitting in hall when anjali phone started ringing.

Hello dadi.

Hello bitya.how are you?and everyone?

fine dadi what about you and khushi?

for that only I called you said dadi

what happened dadi is everything fine?

There is good news bitya, khushi bitya came out of coma and she is perfectly fine now.

What dadi really?? I am really very happy .

Yes bitya I am also very happy but...

but what dadi?

khushi bitya is asking about chote, what shall I say to her bitya?

Tell her truth dadi. she loved him so much she know what to do.

but anjali bitya do you think she can face it.

she is very strong dadi.

ok I will call you later.

ji take care said Anjali and cutted the call.

She saw everyone are looking at her.

What's the matter bitya asked Nani

anjali is everything ok asked Shyam

Anjali smiled at them and said khushi got consciousness and she fine.

That's very good news bitya said Mami

Yes that's very happy news finally khushi is back, Said Nani

Khushi????

All of them turned their heads in that voice direction and found arnav standing there with a confused face.

How is it??
Do let me know your views

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
9.1K 813 12
A short story on Arshi
38.6K 1.6K 5
A short story on Arnav and Khushi ... who became friends in college ... later developed feelings ... but fate yet have to test them ... some misunder...
363K 20.9K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......