Search of my Heartbeat

By ScribblerAmrita

A simple Arshi Story More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Epilogue

Part 15

1.7K 140 11
By ScribblerAmrita

After arnav left for office a blushing khushi came in to their room sat on the edge of the bed and lost in her thoughts about that peck.

Few days back khushi is in their room and reading a novel.

She is so much lost in it such that she even doesn't know when arnav return to their room.

Arnav saw his cute wife reading the novel he called her but no response he again called her but no response.

it irked him but he thought he will leave her and do his work but his naughty mind went against it.

So he went to khushi and stood behind her snatched the book from her hand.

Khushi who is reading book is initially shock but then turned to arnav and found him with his famous smike.

Arnavji why did you do that give my Book back now said Khushi with little irritation.

Arnav who is in full mood to play replied what khushi what is there in this book that you so lost in it that you even didn't hear me calling you.

sorry arnavji I was so lost in it so I didn't hear you. She said with a cute pout.

what??you lost in it! Do you even know that you are reading this for 16th time since you bought it.

Khushi excitedly really arnavji I even don't know it please give that book now just a page left then I will be complete it for 16 times.

so you want this now showing the book in his had.

Khushi nodded her head in agreement.

Then take it, said arnav

Khushi moved little to take the book but arnav moved a side with the book.

Khushi just blinked her eyes and saw arnav standing and smiling.

what is this arnav give it back to me.

Take it khushi I am not stopping you.

Khushi took a step towards him again another step but she saw arnav taking his step back and smiling mischivously towards her.

Khushi understood that he is playing with her and started taking steps with speed but arnav is already gone soon the both started running in the room.

But soon their running came to and ends both are facing each other.

Khushi looked at him and said arnavji give it na.

Arnav looked at her, she looked so cute he thought and said ok then take it.

Khushi came to arnav but he didn't moved this time

But when khushi about to take the book from his hand he move it to his other hand.

Khushi got angry with this arnavji give it to me.

Arnav with an innocent face take it khushi I am no even running.

ok then I will take it from you. With that she started trying to take book from his hand he keep on moving it.

Arnav is surely enjoying these moments.

He kept his hand above, in order to get the book khushi tiptoed to reach the book but lost her balance and about to fall but arnav immediately hold her waist but during this process suddenly her lips touches to his.

Both of them felt some current passing through their bodies.

Khushi immediately back offs and stood there looking at ground feeling embraced.

Arnav is so lost in her lips touch.

After few minutes khushi sees towards arnav and saw him lost, then he eyes goes to her book she finds this as opportunity and takes the book from him.

Arnav immediately came out from his dreamland and saw khushi showing him that she got the book back.

Finally I got it, said Khushi with huge smile

Arnav saw her and smiled, not only you khushi but I too got something

what did you get asked Khushi

this saying that arnav pecked her lips and left the room leaving a blushed khushi rooted in her spot.

A knock at the door brought khushi back from flashback.

She turned to the door and found dadi at the door.

Dadi smiled at her and came in.

Khushi bitya I want to say you something.

what is it dadi?

One of my friends met me at the temple yesterday she asked me to come to her house today as there is a satsang taking place so I am going there tonight . so

so what dadi do you want me to come along with you?

oh god if she comes with me how can I execute my plan, thought dadi and said no no dear it is just I am saying that me and your buaji will go in the evening and won't be able to come until tomorrow afternoon or evening .

You take care of yourself and chote as OP is on leave.

ji dadi.

Ok I will go to my room and take rest with dadi left the room.

It is almost 4 in the evening khushi, buaji and dadi are sitting in the hall and watching tv.

the the door bell rang.

khushi went to open the door and surprised to see arnav standing there with a huge smile on his face.

Khushi took the bag from his hand, arnavji you came early today.

Yes khushi to spend some time with my wife and to take her out.

But arnavji what about your work.

ofo khushi work completed so came home early today and khushi get ready we are going out in an hour or two.

Dadi saw arnav and khushi coming

Chote you came?

Ha dadi, the thing is I want to take khushi out with me.

That's good to know chote by the way I am going to satsang today with Madhumati. so you both enjoy today dadi winked at arnav to which she received a smike from him.

Ok dadi, I will go and freshen up then, he turned to khushi and said khushi please bring me coffee And he went from there.

While khushi went to kitchen to prepare coffee then dadi came there asked her to come to her room after giving coffee to arnav.

After giving coffee to arnav khushi went to dadi room.

Dadi

Come bitya I want to give you something?

what dadi.

Then dadi took a beautiful simple red colored sari which giving rich look.

This is for you, wear this today

Khushi instantly loved the sari, thanks dadi but..

but what bitya?

It is very beautiful dadi how can I wear this for a simple outing may be for any function.

Don't say like that bitya who knows it may be the best day for you, now no more discussion you are wearing it that's all.

Khushi just nodded head in agreement, little did she know its going to be best day

Later arnav is waiting for khushi to come down.

he is sitting with dadi in hall fully dressed in three piece suit and looking dashing.

Arnav felt khushi presence and lifted his head to see her.

when he saw her descending the stairs the world around him stopped gorgeous is the only word escaped from his mouth.

when khushi came and stand beside him he smiled at her and extended his hand then khushi too smiled and place her hand in his .

then both of them looked towards dadi.

Dadi now we are going you please leave me a message when you reached there.

Ok chote you both enjoy your time. ok bye

Arnav & khushi replied bye dadi take care.

How is it?
Do let me know your views

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.
42.7K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
275K 13K 41
A story based on the characters of Indian TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not related to the series, so can be read as an independent story too...
9.3K 820 12
A short story on Arshi