Born Fighter | taekook |

By taekookybb

A middle class boy, Kim Taehyung, who only have his sick grandmother in the name of family comes, to Seoul to... More

Introduction
one word ♪
That's all you said ♪
Something in your voice ♪
Caused me to turn my head ♪
your smile just captured me ♪
And you were in my future ♪
far as I could see ♪
And I don't know how it happened ♪
but it happened still ♪
you ask me if I love you ♪
if I always will ♪
well, you had me from hello♪
And I felt love start to grow ♪
The moment that I♪
Looked into your eyes♪
You won me♪
It was over from the start ♪
You completely stole my heart ♪
And now you won't let go♪
I never even had a chance you know?♪
you had me from "hello" ♪
Inside I built a wall ♪
so high around my heart ♪
I thought I would never fall ♪
one touch ♪
you brought it down♪
the bricks of my defenses ♪
scattered on the ground ♪
And I swore to me ♪
I wasn't gon' to love again♪
The last time ♪
was the last time♪
I'd let someone in ♪
New Story!
But you ♪
And I felt ♪
New Story Pt-2
love start to grow♪
the moment that♪
I looked♪
into your eyes♪
you won me♪
it was over♪
from the start ♪
you completely ♪
stole my heart ♪
New Book
and now ♪
you won't let go♪

had me from hello ♪

480 16 31
By taekookybb

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung, thank you for the portrait once again, we loved it. I know you probably won't come at tonight's party but I am still inviting you. You can wear the mask all the time you want or just chill with your friends in Jungkook's room, but we want you to be there atleast when we cut the cake, we would love to have you there. So if you want to come, don't think twice before joining us." That's what Eun-ae said to Taehyung before leaving Taehyung's apartment.

During the anniversary dinner Taehyung gave his gift to the couple and Jungkook also gave the painting which he asked Taehyung to paint.
Mr and Mrs Jeon loved the paintings, especially the one Taehyung gifted them, it wasn't an usual one after all. At first glance no one would know that it's a painting of Eun-ae and Jaehyun, it can easily be mistaken as a sceneric painting.  The red trees covering the ancient looking house, whereas the pale clouds adorns the sky - but it wasn't just a sceneric painting - it was a painting of Jaehyun hugging his wife, Eun-ae close to her heart. Eun-ae was dressed in a red gown - the trees - whereas Jaehyun was clad in a black sparkly suit - the dark part of the forest and the house - and the clouds were painted representing their face - only Jaehyun's face since Eun-ae had her face resting on Jaehyun's chest as Jaehyun held her close.

Jungkook let out a surprised gasp when he figured it out and he couldn't help but appreciate Taehyung as an artist.
Eun-ae and Jaehyun were ecstatic to receive such a beautiful art and they couldn't be more happy. Jaehyun made a mental note to start looking for a perfect location to gift Taehyung an art studio as his graduation gift - when he finally graduates - since Taehyung confessed that one day he would like to own his own studio.

At night Taehyung and Jungkook just spend their time mostly by talking - which included Jungkook being silly and flirting with Taehyung, while Taehyung chuckling at his silliness. Jungkook also applied the same cream on Taehyung's back and the rashes subsided a bit as well, making Taehyung much more comfortable.

Now, Taehyung was contemplating whether to attend the anniversary party or not. Ofcourse there will be a lot of people and there's a high chance people can easily recognize him, but ok the other side if he stays just for the cake cutting part and then just goes back to Jungkook's room then it won't be a big deal - he's sure Jungkook would let him hide for a while. So after giving it a thought he decided to go for it, he just need to be a little bit cautious.

"Taehyung....you made it." Eun-ae gasped out as soon as her eyes landed on Taehyung - who nervously walked through the entrance.
There wasn't much people around - which Taehyung was thankful for.

"Yeah, I wanted to be here for your special day. Also, uh I actually have a weird request, I hope you won't mind." Taehyung hesitantly said when Eun-ae pulled out of the hug.
"Ofcourse son, anything you want. If you want we can cut the cake right at this moment, Jungkook and your other friends are already in Jungkook's room, which means our family is here with me now that you arrived, so trust me we have no problem in cutting the cake right now." Eun-ae said as she guided Taehyung upstairs, probably towards Jungkook's room.

"Oh no no aunty, I'm sure you would like to celebrate it with other business partners too. I just want to say that there must be a lot of people and they can easily recognize me so can I just come back to Jungkook's room after the cake cutting is over? I-I don't feel great amidst crowds anymore." Taehyung mumbled out, keeping his head down in embarrassment.
"Ofcourse Tae, you never have to say such things with embarrassment, understood? What you feel matters the most to me, to us." Eun-ae said as she pushed open the door of Jungkook's room.

"Dad, stop cheating! I'll tell mom-" Jungkook stopped mid sentence when a familiar fragrance hit his nostrils.
He immediately looked towards the door and saw his mother was standing there, Taehyung standing right beside him, the black mask covering half of his face.
Taehyung was dressed in a burgundy suit and to Jungkook he looked very charming. For him Taehyung in sweatpants and hoodie was charming as well but Taehyung in suits hits completely different.

"Hey, Taehyung! I'm glad you made it." Jaehyun said as he got up from the bed to hug Taehyung, who gladly returned it, making the others sitting in the room -  excluding Jungkook - gasp in surprise.

"Wait what? From when did you people got so close?" Hoseok said out loud, making Eun-ae chuckle.
"We knew eachother from before, that's a story for another time." Eun-ae replied and turned towards Taehyung.
"Tae, you sit here and talk with your friends okay? I'll send some snacks and juice for you." She said before gesturing Jaehyun to come with her.
"I'm telling you guys, mom loves Taehyung more than me." Jungkook said teasingly.
Taehyung finally took off his mask and walked inside, making his way towards Jungkook.
"Can you blame aunt? Even her son loves me more." Taehyung winked at Jungkook before turning towards Yoongi, who was sitting on the sofa-cum-bed, leaving a blushing Jungkook behind.

"Oh my god! Taehyung, who taught you to flirt like that?" Yoongi dramatically gasped out.
"Yah! He's better than you at flirting, you should learn from him. Look at how red Jungkook's cheeks are." Jimin teased Yoongi with a small eye roll.
"Stop making fun of me!" Jungkook grumbled out, looking away from Taehyung to hide his rosey cheeks.
"No one can dare to tease you when I'm here, can they?" Taehyung teased further, smirking at the saw Jungkook let out a small whine in embarrassment.
"Yah! Shut up!" Jungkook grumbled out once again and stormes towards Hoseok who was watching some YouTube videos in Jungkook's laptop.

"So from when did you started flirting with others huh?" Yoongi asked his brother as they walked down the step of stairs side by side.
Others were already downstairs since the party started a while ago, only Yoongi and Jungkook stayed at his room and were playing video games - but a while ago Jaehyun called his son for some work and the brothers also decided to go downstairs for the cake cutting.

"I don't flirt with everyone." Taehyung shrugged as adjusted the mask, thinking if he should tell Yoongi about his feelings or not.
"You don't....but you're flirting with Jungkook, so what's happening?" Yoongi asked again.
"I...uh I like him." Taehyung said in a hushed tone, but Yoongi still heard him.
"What! Are you for real?" Yoongi was genuinely surprised to know that.
Jungkook is a very good person and perfect for Taehyung, but Yoongi has always seen Taehyung stressing over his grandma and he never really gave himself the time to feel anything for anyone - so this definitely was a schocker.

"I haven't said it to nana yet but I'm sure she figured it out. Don't you dare to tell anyone else though." Taehyung warned his brother.
"I wasn't planning on telling anyone else. So....when are you planning to confess." Yoongi asked seriously - he genuinely wanted his brother to be happy and think for himself once.
"Maybe someday....I don't deserve him but I don't think I can let him go either. I-I haven't been happy for a long time hyung and he genuinely makes me happy in a way I've never been and I just want to be selfish for once." Taehyung really meant these words, he wanted to hold onto Jungkook for forever.
"I finally feel like I can breathe in relief now that you're looking after yourself. Jungkook is really perfect for you, both of your deserve each other and if you want some help in courting him-"
Yoongi was cut off when a hyperactive Jungkook crashed into them.

"Oh you're here! I was searching for you only." Jungkook grinned at Taehyung, who gave him a small smile - hidden under his mask.
"Why? Did you miss me too much?" Taehyung checked when Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.
"Oh god, you're shamelessly flirting with me! No, I was searching for you because there's strawberry shortcake and I strawberry lemonade too, you will love it so let's go grab it." Jungkook said excitedly as he pointed towards the desert section and then towards the bar where several drinks were lined up.

"You go with him, I'll just go see Jimin." Yoongi left with a small pat on Jungkook's head.
"Where's aunt?" Taehyung asked when he didn't see the couple around - he genuinely adored them, especially Eun-ae.
"Mom and Dad are at the bar, they are actually talking to the bartenders about something." Jungkook shrugged as they both walked towards the bar.

"Oh Tae, you're here. Let's go cut the cake yeah? I don't want you to be uncomfortable in here." Eun-ae was about to guide Taehyung out when a sudden voice interrupted them, making Taehyung freeze on spot.

"I'm hurt Jae! You didn't invite your dear friend to your wedding anniversary, that's very hurtful for me and my wife." The deep voice spoke out with a chuckle.

Eun-ae and Jaehyun looked at each other with horror in their eyes, while Jungkook looked at the man with confused eyes.

As soon as the voice reached Taehyung's ears he felt his world stop, he looked at the man in front with terrified eyes, his breathing getting heavier by each passing seconds and he could feel himself shaking slightly. The memories came crushing down on him, all horrible memories of past flashed in front of his eyes.
Eun-ae noticed that Taehyung's hand was trembling and looked at him empathetically, before whispering something in Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook quickly took Taehyung's shaking hand in his own and guided him out hurriedly, making sure the other doesn't stumble.

"Hansoo, what are you doing here?" Jaehyun finally acknowledged the man standing in front of him.
"Ouch, I'm hurt. Is that a way to greet your friend?" Kim Hansoo laughed lightly.
"I thought you were out of country..." Jaehyun said, sounding unsure and he was really trying to control his anger.
"My son is here and it's my ex-wife's best friends' anniversary, how can I miss this?" Hansoo said with a creepy smile.
Eun-ae didn't fail to notice how Hansoo's present wife tightened her hold around the bouquet of flower at the mention of Kim Yeri, Hansoo's ex-wife.

_____
Do y'all remember who Kim Hansoo is??
Let me know your views on this chapter.

I forgot to add the painting lol

Imagine Jaehyun hugging Eun-ae okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 38.3K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
175K 10.9K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
30.4K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...
195K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...