The Caterpillar's Son

SheerPath1 tarafından

(It isn't Shinso, it's an OC) Aizawa never thought he would be two things, one a teacher, and two a father. L... Daha Fazla

HoboCocoon's A Father?!?
CHARACTER CARD THING (I forget what its called lol)
UA Entrance Exam, And Makoya's Big Brain Plan (OH SHI- IT RYHMED)
The Tests, And Cat Food
Group Battles, And My Decent Into Tiredness
Robot Hands, He's Quite The Leader
Handjob The Adult Child, And The Anti-Symbol Of Piece
AFO, And The Copy Quirk (Short Chapter)
(Short Filler Chapter 🐱🧣)How Makoya Recreated A Star Wars Scene
OHHHH YEAHHHHHH (Thank You)
How Makoya Secretly Kicked The Number 2 Hero Out Of His Own House
🎉Makoya's Surprise Birthday (Special, part 1)🎉
MY APOLOGIES FRIENDS
1K BABYYYY, YEAHHHHH
The Festival Begins!
The UA Sports Festival (PREVIEW)

The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.

447 23 4
SheerPath1 tarafından

Quick Recap:

Makoya is laying on the ground, unmoving. A couple meters away from the swat the Nomu hit him with. He probably wont be getting back up for awhile.

Shigaraki: You're just like your goddamn father. You refuse to give up.

Shigaraki turns around ready to disintegrate Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta again as the Nomu walks towards Makoya. When just then. The door to the USJ is busted down. Creating a large dust cloud. Everyone looks over too see an angry All Might appearing, ready to fight. But unlike usual. He doesn't have his signature smile on his face, he looks angry.

All Might: Have no fear students. I am here!

Mineta: Look! We're saved!

Izuku: He's here... All Might...

Shigaraki: Ah. Looks like are games getting a "continue".

End Of Recap:

All Might: I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into Young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here.

The students are tearing as they see All Might show up, ready to fight. They are relieved their saved. The villain's are happy too, but a twisted kind of happy.

All Might: I cant believe all of this went down while I was resting. I hate to think of how frightened these children must be. And how hard my colleagues had to fight in order to protect them. Including the students. The only thing I can do now is reassure them that things will be okay. Thats my duty as the Symbol of Peace.

All Might: Have no fear, students... Because I am here!

Mineta: Look! Were saved!

Makoya: All... Might.

Tsuyu: Ribbit.

Izuku: He's here... All Might. And he's not smiling.

Shigiraki: After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up.

The students (besides Makoya, Izuku, Tsuyu, And Mineta, and Iida) are behind All Might as the villains stare in shock, terrified. People talking about how they kinda want to back out now and scared of his presence in general.

All Might swiftly jumps down and grabs Aizawa and Makoya as he defeats all the small time thugs easily. He regrets not getting here sooner.

All Might: I'm sorry, Aizawa, young Makoya. I should've been here.

Suddenly, faster than the eye can see, All Might jumps forward and grabs the other three (Mineta, Tsuyu, Izuku) as Shigiraki's hand falls of his face from the force of the wind.

Mineta: What the heck?

All Might: Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa and Makoya with you. Aizawa doesn't have much time, and from what I see Makoya seems to be a target. (Wow All Might's got some brains in there.)

Mineta: Yes sir!

Tsuyu: Ribbit.

Izuku: You saved us, All Might.

[Shigiraki freaking out]

Shigiraki: No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to go this way. He's still fast father. Somehow he managed to hit me.

Shigiraki walks forward as he puts the hand on his face and he instantly calms down. (Am I the only one who thinks Shigiraki finds it comforting because it resembles a large hug or smt and it reminds him of good times, in his father's case what he wanted with his father, affection. He lacks affection so despite them not being here, the hands kinda hold together his sanity... I should be a therapist 😃)

[Shigiraki sighs]

Shigiraki: Of course a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved. But he's not as fast as I though he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true, after all. All Might really is getting weaker.

Shigiraki smiles like a madman, the side of his face showing as the hand isn't completely on his face yet.

[Izuku gasps]

Izuku: All Might, you can't! That brain villain took One For- I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!

All Might:Young Midoriya!

Izuku: Uh-

All Might then gives a peace sign as he looks at his student with a smile, however you can still tell he's angry.

All Might: I got this.

[Izuku sighs]

Izuku and his friends then take Mr Aizawa and Makoya away from the fight. As All Might prepares to fight the villains.

All Might: Carolina!

All Might jumps forward to attack Shigiraki. However, something gets in his way.

All Might: Smash!

All Might hits the Nomu with his Carolina Smash. Yet it does no damage.

All Might: Huh?

The Nomu then goes to grab All Might as All Might ducks bending backwards.

All Might: Guess he wasn't wrong when he said it had no effect on you!

All Might then bends back as he punches the Nomu in the stomach, however the Nomu barely moves an inch.

All Might: Let's try, this!

All Might punches the Nomu in the head multiple times, however it does barely anything. The Nomu then screeches as it goes to attack All Might again. Only for All Might to jump backwards to dodge.

All Might: Doesn't even matter where I punch you does it?

Shigiraki: Thats because Nomu here has shock absorption, All Might. The only way your going to hurt him is to slowly gauge out his flesh. Of course, I don't think he'll sit back and let you do that. You've finally met your match.

All Might continued to dodge as Shigiraki is being... Shigiraki.

All Might: Ha! Thanks for telling me how to beat him! All I have to do is wear him down, and then it's on to you!

Shigiraki puts his hands up to make sure no dust gets in his eyes as the force of all might's attack sends huge gusts of wind in all directions.

Shigiraki: Hey, hey now.

The students are watching from above, close to the door just in case.

Sato: Ha! Take that bird brain!

Sero: Woah.

Sato: Thats what you villains get for underestimating him.

Izuku, Mineta, and Tsuyu are making their way to the gate as well, while holding Makoya and Mr. Aizawa.

Mineta: Are you guys seeing this? That suplex looked like a huge explosion! All Might's on a whole 'nother level!

Tsuyu: And yet he still has to look at his notes when he's teaching us. (LOL TSU, I DON'T REMEMBER YOU SAYING THAT!)

Izuku: It's possible they have a way to kill him. But even if they do, there's not really anything we can do to help him now. If we tried to, we'd risk getting taken hostage, which is so much worse than just getting in his way. I have to put my faith in All Might. And stop worrying about the villains' plans.

Mineta: Get that guy!

[Makoya coughs]

Everyone looks over to see Makoya regaining consciousness. Somehow he looks more worn out than before, if that's even possible.

Izuku: Makoya! You're okay!

Makoya: Im clearly not okay. But thanks for your concern.

Makoya then coughs up some blood as it startles Izuku a bit.

Tsuyu: We need to get you two to a doctor!

They start to walk faster as Makoya is just barely conscious. Yet still conscious.

Makoya: Send me back out their.

Mineta: Are you insane? You'll 100% die once your out there! Plus look at you! No way!

Makoya: I can copy Handjob's Quirk. He can disintegrate things by touching them.

Izuku: Wait, then why am I not disintegrating?

Makoya: I copied a different Quirk than Handjob's before I got knocked away. Anyways, if I can touch that thing over there. I can destroy it. And don't worry, the Quirk I copied should help.

Izuku's thinking about how All Might's worn out already. And how this is affecting him, when Makoya looses consciousness again he starts to rush more as there nerves keep going up.

Everyone looks to see that Kurogiri summoned a portal, chasing the top half of the Nomu to be under All Might as it grabs him, successfully injuring All Might. All Might coughs up a-bit of blood as the Nomu has grabbed the spot where he was previously injured.

Shigiraki: Nice. You we're trying to bury him in the concrete so he couldn't move around anymore. Sorry, that wont work. Nomu's as strong as you are. That wont stop him.

[Shigiraki laughs]

Shigiraki: Nice work, Kurogiri. We've got him just where we want him now.

The portal then starts slowly closing as All Might is trapped, he is about to get cut in-half by the villains.

All Might: Crap! This monster found my weak spot.

All Might try's to get it to let go of him, however the monster is just as strong as him.

All Might: Damn. Gotta stop him, despite his power. If this is your best, then you picked the wrong place to attack. You should just give up now.

Shigiraki starts scratching his neck again, showing he's nervous.

Shigiraki: Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: Normally I wouldn't want blood and viscera flooding the insides of my warp gates, but i'll make an exception for a hero as great as you. (Sir. Wtf? Why he gotta word it like that 😭. Remember, I didn't write this, owner of MHA did.)

Kurogiri: Since you're too fast to see with the human eye, Nomu had to restrain you. And once he's pulled your body halfway through. Ill squeeze the gate shut. Im going to enjoy tearing you to pieces.

The gate starts to close on All Might, as Izuku stops.

Izuku: Asui.

Tsuyu: Yeah, what is it, Midoriya?

Izuku: Will you carry Mr Aizawa and Makoya for me?

Tsuyu: Ribbit. Sure, but what're you gonna do?

Izuku starts to walk away from his friends. Then he starts running towards All Might.

Izuku: All Might. Im not gonna let them kill you!

Mineta: Are you crazy?

Izuku: There's still so much I want you to teach me! This cant be how it all ends! It just cant! Im coming to save you!

All Might sees Izuku running towards him, realizing what Izuku is going to do.

All Might: Midoriya, no. What do you think you're doing?

As Izuku jumps forward in an attempt to save All Might, Kurogiri appears in-front of him.

Kurogiri: How foolish.

Izuku's hand starts to go threw the portal when suddenly Bakugo appears beside him and explodes the portal.

Bakugo: Get the hell outta my way, Deku!

Bakugo grabs Kurogiri's metal neck bracelet thing (idk what its called) and slams him onto the ground. The floor then starts to freeze as the Nomu is now frozen as well. All Might looks over knowing who it is.

All Might: He's frozen! That means Todoroki must be here!

Todoroki: One of your poorly trained thugs told me your here because you think you can kill All Might.

All Might: He controlled his Quirk so that the ice stopped just before it reached my body. I think I can loosen this villain's grip now.

All Might then gets out of the villains hands as he lands beside Todoroki and grabs his side, he's bleeding a lot and is clearly in pain.

Izuku: Are you okay?

Kirishima jumps forward and goes to attack Handjob, only for Handjob to dodge backwards as Kirishima jumps back as well.

Kirishima: Damn, that was gonna be cool!

Bakugo: Guess I found your body that time, ya smoky bastard!

Todoroki: The Symbol Of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents by you.

Izuku: Kacchan! Everyone!

Everyone looks towards Handjob as he stands there, clearly angry.

Shigiraki: Kurogiri. How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here.

Bakugo: Heh. You got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You use that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed. But if you didnt have a body, you wouldnt be wearing this neck armour, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed.

Kurogiri goes to move, only for Bakugo to create more explosions.

Bakugo: Don't move! You try anything funny and ill blow your ass up so bad they'll be piecing you back together for weeks.

Kirishima: that doesn't sound very heroic.

Shigiraki: They escaped uninsured and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days really are amazing. They make the League of Villains look like amateurs. Can't have that. Nomu.

[Nomu Screeches]

The Nomu pulls its body out of the portal, which rips its frozen arm and leg off. The portal then closes as the Nomu stares at the kids.

Izuku: How is that thing still moving? He's all messed up.

All Might: Stay back, everybody!

The Nomu's body then starts healing as its arm and leg grows back.

All Might: What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption.

Shigiraki: I didn't say that was his only Quirk. He also has super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back. First, we need to free are method of escape. Get him, Nomu.

The Nomu then runs up to Bakugo as he moves faster than the human eye can see.

All Might: He's fast!

The Nomu goes to punch them as it creates hgiusts of wind that reach the end of the stadium. Knocking everyone back.

Izuku: Such force.

[gasps]

Everyone looks over to see that Bakugo isn't there.

Izuku: Kaachan!

Izuku then looks behind him to se that Bakugo is there.

Izuku: Kaachan? Whoa, thats awesome, you dodged him!

Bakugo: Shut up no I didn't you damn nerd. That speed. I couldn't even see him coming.

Kirishima: then how'd you get over here?

Todoroki: Isn't it obvious?

Everyone looks over to see All Might, his arm up. All Might took the blow for Bakugo.

Izuku: All Might!

Shigaraki: So he protected the child, huh?

All Might: these are kids, and you didnt hold back?

Shigiraki: I didn't have much choice. He was threatening my companion. Besides, these kids are no angels. The plain-looking one? He tried to kill me with an maxed out punch. What kind of 'hero' does something like that? You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say its for the sake of others. Well, you know what, All Might? That pisses me off. Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and others are villainous? Casting judgement as to what's 'good' and what's 'evil'. You think you're the Symbol of Peace? Ha! You're just another government sponsored instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence. Ill make sure the world understands that once you're dead.

All Might: You're nothing but a lunatic. Criminals like you: you always try and make your actions sound noble. But admit it; you're only doing this because you like it. Isn't that right?

Shigiraki: He's got me figured out.

As they continue to have a stare off, suddenly they hear a voice.

Makoya: I leave for 5 minutes and everything goes to shit, injuries and speeches. God, I can't leave you alone.

Everyone looks over to see Makoya walking up to them, completely fine.

Shigiraki: What? How are you still moving? I Nomu hit you.

Makoya smirks as he puts his hands on his hips and stands around his friends, who are all in disbelief.

Makoya: That thing has multiple Quirk's. One of them is healing. I copied that Quirk, pretty simple. I also ended up copying his Shock Absorption, this is why my Quirk is powerful on the battlefield. The stronger my opponents Quirk, the stronger I am.

Todoroki: We've got them outnumbered.

Izuku: And Kacchan found that mist guys weakness.

Makoya: Actually Ururaka did before him. Sorry Boom Boom Boy.

Kirishima: These dudes may act really tough, but we can take 'em down now with All Might's help. Lets do this.

All Might: Don't attack. Get out of here.

Todoroki: You would've been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember? You need are help.

All Might: I thank you for your assistance, but this is a different. Its gonna be alright. Just sit back and watch a pro at work.

Makoya: Well then, stop giving a speech and fight him already!

Izuku: All Might.

Shigiraki: Nomu. Kurogiri. Kill him. Ill deal with the children.

EPIC FIGHT SCENE BETWEEN NOMU AND ALL MIGHT: (I'm sorry I'm too lazy)

All Might: I really have gotten weaker. Back in my hay day that would have only taken about 5 blows. But today, it took more than 300 mighty blows. Time's up. Gotta end this, fast. You've been bested, villains. Surrender. We all want to get this over with quickly.

Shigiraki: He cheated... No. he beat me. He's not any weaker at all. And look what he did to my Nomu. He cheated! He cheated! That bastard cheated! Damn it, don't tell me I was lied too.

All Might: Whats wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were gonna clear this level earlier? Well come and get me, if you dare.

[Shigiraki gasps]

Bakugo: man this is... intense. (BAKUGO NOT SWEARING IN A SENTENCE? WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT EXISTED!)

Makoya: Wow, you didn't swear. Thats new.

Todoroki: As I expected. There's no reason for us to fight now. Hell handle this.

Kirishima: Come on, Midoriya. We should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in his way.

Izuku: This isn't right. He cant beat them. He's bluffing. Its almost hidden by the dust, but I can see it. The steam coming off his body is the dame as when he's about to transform. He's out of time.

All Might: Crap. I cant fight them. That Nomu guy took too much out of me. Im pretty sure that if I make one more move, ill be forced to go back to my weak form. I cant keep this up much longer. I just have to stall until they get here. What? Are you scared?

Shigiraki: Uh-

All Might: They're hesitating. Maybe this'll work. They're so close to surrendering, or at least running away.

Shigiraki starts scratching his neck with both of his hands as he looks up.

Shigiraki: If only Nomu was here... he'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought.

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigiraki! Please, do not fret. Look at him. He has defiantly weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful. He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear. And look, our underlings are recovering. We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might.

Shigiraki: yeah, yeah you're right. This is it. We have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean, the big end-boss is right here.

Kirishima: I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys. Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else.

Todoroki: Will you be joining us?

Todoroki looks over to Izuku.

Izuku: Im the only one who knows what's happening. There's no way he can move faster than the mist guy now. He had to have gone past his limit already. There's no real question about that. If these villains toy with him... he's done.

All Might: So this is it.

Shigaraki then starts running up to All Might holding his handout. Ready to kill him.

Shigiraki: Consider this as revenge for what you did to my Nomu!

All Might: Oh shit. This is bad. Where is everyone? I need... backup!

Makoya: Those wounds. He wont survive that attack! I have to help him! Move. Move! Why wont I move?!

Suddenly Izuku jumps from the side as he goes to attack Kurogiri.

Shigaraki: (gasps) He's fast!

Izuku: Im the only one who knows how much trouble he's in!

As Izuku jumps, he realizes his legs are broken.

Izuku: I controlled it earlier, but my legs still broke this time. It's okay thought. I made it. I can hit the part of his body that's hidden. I can end this now!

[Izuku yells Dragon Ball Z Style]

Izuku: Don't you touch All Might! You stupid villain!

Suddenly a portal opens in Kurogiri's smoke as Shigiraki's hand appears threw the portal. Right in-front of Izuku's face.

Izuku: Oh no. That's the guy who can disintegrate whatever he touches!

Kurogiri! I wont fall for that again.

[Shigiraki cackles]

Shigiraki is about to touch Izuku's face, when suddenly a bullet is fired and it goes right threw the hand as Izuku falls to the ground unharmed.

All Might: They're here!

Snipe then shoots more bullets as it hits a villain trying to hurt Momo and Jiro, who had Kaminari held hostage. Everyone looked over to the entrance of the USJ

Nezu: Sorey, everyone! I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could.

Ochaco: It's Iida!

Iida: Your class rep has returned. I fulfilled my duty. And I've brought reinforcements!

All the teachers of UA are there, ready to fight. The villains attack them but Present Mic uses his Quirk to knock out a lot of them. Ectoplasm then makes clones to attack the ones who didn't pass out after they're distracted.

Nezu: Our priority is to protect all of our students!

Teachers: Yes sir!

Shigaraki: Aw man. The pros are here. It's game over. For real. Let's go home and try this when we can-

Suddenly Shigiraki is shot in both of his legs and his right arm as well as his stomach. Kurogiri shields him form the rest of the bullets. As Snipe continues to fire.

Snipe: We need someone who can capture 'em from a distance.

Thirteen: Im on it.

Snipe: Huh?

Shigiraki is badly injured as he lays on the floor, immobile.

Kurogiri: Let's go.

Suddenly Kurogiri is being sucked up into something.

Kurogiri: This is- Black Hole!

Shigiraki is being sucked in the Black Hole along with Kurogiri as he lays there, I'm immobilized still.

Shigiraki: I may have failed to kill you this time, but your days are numbered. All Might. Symbol of Peace. I am going to kill you.

Kurogiri and Shigiraki then disappear threw the Warp Gate as Thirteen stops using her Quirk.

Izuku: That day. We learned what pro's could do. And what they fight against... to keep us all safe. It was a revelation we weren't prepared for. But somehow, we survived.

Izuku is in pain on the ground as his legs are both still broken. He's also grieving over the fact of how weak he was.

Izuku: I couldn't do it. I wasn't able to help you.

We then go to Makoya as he has a flashback to what he was thinking when he saw All Might about to be killed.

Makoya: Those wounds. He wont survive that attack! I have to help him! Move. Move! Why wont I move?!

Makoya is standing there. Wondering why he didn't do anything. Why he didn't move. When he remembers something. He had the same feeling... as that day.

Flashback:

We see a little Makoya standing in a building that looks like a hurricane went threw it. Walls are broken down, glass and debris is everywhere. And Makoya has blood on him. He can hear his heart beating quickly as he has trouble breathing. He's standing in the room looking ahead of him. The vision is blurry form tears but Makoya can see a woman figure laying on the ground in a pool of blood with a man over her.

Makoya has a look of complete and utter horror and disbelief on his face. As the tears run down his face with his eyes flash wide open.

Makoya says something. Though it comes out inaudible. The horror and disbelief evident in his voice.

I ended that with another Flashback. There's a secret in Makoya's past we might not know about... Who exactly is that woman? STAY TUNED MY FRIENDS! Who knows? This might play a big role in the future. I don't have much else to say besides the fact that it's a PD day so I didn't have school! Anyways... what secrets does Makoya's past hold? Idk.

Have a cookie ✨🍪✨

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.4K 228 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...
1.1M 37.9K 132
This is a story where little Izuku (literally) bumps into Eraser Head, or Shouta Aizawa when he was escaping his kidnappers. Izuku is brought to a ho...
14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
352K 10.7K 23
Katsuki Bakugo, UA student, aiming to be the number one hero, has a problem. Izuku Midoriya has been brighter than usual and it's been making Bakugo...