MY KING

Da Gaming_delight

This is a work of fanfiction and deals with a affectionate dream of being with your one love . Get engaged wi... Altro

HOW WE MET
NA JA TU
HAPPINESS ON RETURN
Confessions
The ways are different
Deep sighs
How cute!
it's nothing like that
Regreting my own decisions
Fate is unchallenged
Everything is fine
the day I love
a gift and desicion
a gift and a desicion pt.2
Back to work
it was promising
my heart ❀️
I'm regretting
regretting ain't gonna make me love
the awesome night
the awesome night part 2
Another lover
another lover pt.2
Faded memories
"return back to me..."
the tragedy
nuisance
The problems
I wonder why
delusional me

oh ! thankyou

111 7 0
Da Gaming_delight

These days were well not too good . His health was was not very good and being consistent in both work and love , it's spread out for an individual till a limit stops it . I think that's what was happening to him . He was moving into a new house and that he has to be still , consistent . I told him that everything comes second and your mental health, it even started by fans on every second video .
The finale was over and now it was stopped till the next year due to budget issues and ideas that may change it . The show was not the problem but the videos and scripting and recording , were .
It was Tuesday and he had a day off , obviously it was his office and work so he can do of his mind . He made a plan to go on a date today . I was excited and thankful to him soo soo much . We went to a private resort and had a swimming challenge. He looked so hot . His abs were now not showing but he didn't have the fat on his stomach . It was so magical to see him happy , smiling and appreciating even a small achivement . In that challenge obviously he won because of his giant hands and legs . We played in pool and danced to the music .
It was now the date time and we chose to have dinner , like always but this time he got the whole ne for us . He didn't drink any alcohol so he didn't drink it rather he chose the apple juice .
I was drunk and we were at the terrace . Music was playing and so thought to dance to the tune . He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards himself , we danced with hands in hands and stared at each other's faces that gave us the glace of thier souls . I was about to go out of the terrace and fall but he saved me and we fell on top of each other I felt so good but yeah I was drunk , just too much . I adore him more than anything ❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

779 34 12
VIHAAN SINGH RANAWAT The biggest billionaire of Asia,and king of the dark world..he doesn't has any space for love in his life, has a loving family...
72K 2.9K 38
Mi'amor is finally engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years. She goes through great pain and one dude will make her life better. In this story Mi'amor wi...
His Love Da StoriesByA

Storie d'amore

16.9K 496 32
Alex is smart, kind, naive, and tired of being known as the weird fat girl, I mean she always gets a dude's attention even though females have issues...
650 29 8
Hey guys.. I am not very good in writing these stories but I wanna give it a try. So here is another one of beautiful couple #keesh #rishimohena So...