Ice Heart / Dazai Osamu X Rea...

By Fanficwriter01

Third BSD fanfiction. Dazai X Recarnated Reader (2023-24) Mature rated. The main protagonist faces hardships... More

Introduction
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Slums
Chapter 3 Arcade (un-edited)
Chapter 4 The Informant
Chapter 5 The Contract Part 1 (un-edited)
Chapter 6 The Contract Part 2
Chapter 7: The Drug Dealer (un-edit)
Chapter 8 Dance (un-edit)
Chapter 9 Sixteenth ARC
Chapter 10 The Funeral (un-edit)
๐ŸŽถ Sound Track ๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 11 The Station (un-edit)
Chapter 12 The Lab (un-edit)
Chapter 13 Dragon (un-edit)
Chapter 14: The Spy (un-edit)
Chapter 15: Oda (un-edit)
Chapter 16: Dragons Head Conflict
Beast Ending (AU)
Dark Era: Good End (un-edit)
Epilogue: Entrance Exam (un-edit)
Deleted scene: Hostage
Special: Villain Reader (non-cannon. un edit)

Chapter 17: Seventeen ARC Dark Era

47 2 0
By Fanficwriter01

After the war a year prior and the loss of the Colonel during the Dragons head conflict left an empty spot.

A new executive had been chosen by the mafia boss. It was a dangerous pisition to be in with higher responsibilities.

The candidate had accomplished so much within a short span of time and wars. Proven his loyalty time and time again.

The demon prodigy, Osamu Dazai.

Which meant Nakahara Chuuya had lost to his rival for the position. He wasn't happy to be taking orders from Dazai of all people. Ticked off more of that was even possible.

But you knew it wouldn't be forever. If things turned out like the original storyline. He'd get his chance when he least expect it.

Now that Dazai was an executive. He got his own personal office and even more bodyguards and people to order around to do as he wished. Including you an informant and assistant.

He was responsible for searching and recruiting new members for the Port Mafia. It was only a matter of time before he stumbled across the young Atugawa in the slums and massacre that was to follow.

As much as you wanted to help the kid. It was too big a risk of being seen as a weak spot and used against you. Only the child himself could decide which path to follow.

As for you, you finished high school a year ahead of time and graduated. On the way to receiving an official work permit.

Dazai had taken your advice and invited Oda to become one of the drinking buddies. All he had to do was find one more person to join the three and ready to hot the backstreet bar, Lupin.

You knew very well who it was. But never had you expected to see Dazai waltz into the archives with Oda and try to convince your superior and boss Ango. Inviting him along.

You had to snatch a book away from Dazai before he could sneeze on it. You'd always suspected in the anime that it was intentional to destroy whatever information was inside.

You weren't about to let him destroy the pages. Did he have any idea how hard it was to get two sticky or wet pages away from each other without being stuck?

In your past life. One of my work colleagues had accidentally spilled coffee over important documents, which was left unattended and got stuck. No matter how you tried to move the pieces away. The pages wouldn't budge without the risk of being torn.

Even if you prevented the book from getting sneezed on. A few days later, one of the mafiscoc borrowed the book when it was returned. You had a look and disocvefed the pages were stuck together with puno chewing gum that wouldn't come off. Not without destroying the nearby pages.

You were forced to admit defeat and slipped it back on the shelf before Ango noticed.

Three days later.

A mafisoc had come to your place of work asking after you, when yiu asked, apparently one of the executives was summons to yiu to visit their office.

You asked their name.

Dazai.

It had not been the first time he'd dome this. He he had started to flirt with you within that office space or in dark alleyways. The attraction between you had only grown more.

You were brought back to the present by the man in black and white knocked on the wooden door before you. Calling a certain teens name.

You remembered why you were there. Dazai had summoned for your presence at his office. An executives requests were absolute and done without question.

The guard kidded, opening up the door the grey haired (y/n/n). He walked inside and shut the door behind you. Locking you in with the new executive.

"First time I ever met you. You intrigued me. (Y/nn)" Dazai said you turned to see him with a familiar red book in hand, A beginners guide to suicide.

You remained calm.

He closed the book shut, placing it on his desk and approaching you with a flash of silver in hand. It wasn't a knife. Bit something circular atta he'd by a chain.

When his hand touched your left wrist, you felt something cold and metal against your skin and a small click into place.

You briefly glace down to see metal handcuff around your wrist. He slipped another over the other entrapment your hands in front of you.

Lightly pressed down on your shoulders and fell backwards, landing on the leather couch with a soft thud. He got on top of you and straddled you in with his trousers legs on either side.

"Let's mend that broke heart, shall we? " Dazai whispered into your ear, sending a cold shiver down your spine.

You had planned to tell him but it wasn't necessary. Dazai had figured most of it put on his own. A small relied through you.

He hadn't told Mori. It was a personal business of you and you alone. If you wanted to tell anyone. bot was up to you.

Dazai pressed his lips against your own and tricked you into opening mouth wider. He slipped his mouth inside and swirled it around, exploring a new cavern.

Lips drifted apart connected by a small trial of saliva. His single brown eye gazes into your own with dark desire and love.

Just as about to reach the hem of your pants when a knock sounded on the door. Dazai said to ignore it but knocked again, and a familiar redhead males voice sounded through the door.

Dazai remained pokerfaced. Insisting to have a word to him about an upcoming raid. You two exchanged silence glance with one another.

He lost the stare contest.

With a silent sigh, he got off of you . Thankfully, you had a sliver of metal lock pick concealed within your sleeve and got out of them easily, the cuffs dropping onto the couch. Your knees are almost weak, like wet noodles.

Thank goodness for small mercies.

The moment he opened the door for Chuuya, you slipped past the executive with a polite goodbye and exited.

You'd never speed walked out of there so fast in your life, your cheeks flushing tomato red with slightly swollen lips.

Bolted to the elevator and got out of the building. What you both had done and almost done flashing through your mind.

Internal screaming even when you got to your place and locked the door. Lips slightly swollen with tingle feeling and pressed finger against your lips.

Reminiscing the make-up session with Dazai. It wasn't all that bad. Bold, dangerous, and becoming more handsome by the day.

Inside the walls around your heart, you start to melt into a puddle.

.
.

It was within the year. The four of you hung out at Lupin once or twice a week with a glass of cool beverages. Alcohol for Oda and Ango.

Apple juice for you and Dazai. So many good memories and old stories were shared in that bar.

It was one of the times Dazai started to flirt with you more often. You kept pokerfaced.

However, you were a part of the universe as a character and paths of the three had crossed with their own. It was enviable that you'd be dragged into it one way or another.

The paths that lay before you went into two different directions towards the Dark Era arc.

One could lead you into the light of Yokohoma and someday meet the Detective Arms agency.

The second would fall further into the darkness and become a monster yourself. A truly cold ice queen.

You could only tread one of them. Once chosen, there was no turning back.

Whatever you decided, your fate had been entwined with Dazai osamus by the strings of fate.

End of Chapter 15

End of Seventeen Arc

Word count: 1,339

A/N: I apologise. I'm not very good at writing romantic make-up scenes, but I tried my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
245K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
462K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...