Flames of Love

By ShivanyaSingh3

Love always stays ♾️ Even as a memory it resides in a corner as sweet memories or deeply pierced wounds. It a... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter-1 : Longing for Love
Chapter -2 : Fresh starts
Chapter-3 : Internship Offer
Chapter - 4 :Memories from past
Chapter -5 : Journey to Udaipur
Chapter - 6 : Surprise Revealed
Chapter -8 : First knock of Love
Chapter-9 : Reunion Day
Chapter 10 -Unsaid Words
Chapter- 11: Hesitations
Chapter-12 : Attractions
Chapter-13 : Decision time
Chapter-14 : Realisations
Chapter 15- Plans
Chapter 16 - Chaos
Chapter-17 : Street Date
Chapter-18 : Blessing
Chapter-19 : Pain
Chapter 20 : Season of Love
Chapter 21: Confusions
Chapter 22: Reality hits
Chapter 23 : Mending broken bonds
Chapter 24: Truth is out.
Chapter 25 - Staying Together
Chapter 26 - Journey of Love
Chapter-27 : Intoxication
Chapter-28: Uninvited blues
Chapter-29: Secret unfolds
Chapter 30 - Feeling of Loss
Chapter 31- Bliss of Rain
Chapter 32- Miseries
Chapter-33: Won at life
Chapter-34 : Surprise
Chapter-35: Pain of Distance
Chapter 36:Harsh reality
Chapter-37: Bridging the gaps
Chapter 38 :Yearning for Love
Chapter-39 :Home
Chapter-40: Winning lost love
Chapter-40: Facing the hate
Chapter-42: Efforts to save bonds.
Chapter-43: Final bid to Love
Chapter-44: Engagement
Chapter 45- Wedding festivities

Chapter-7 : First day at Office

192 23 0
By ShivanyaSingh3

Request to my readers - This story is a slow burn romance so you need to keep some patience to reach main story. Also, I don't want to rush story line. I hope you understand it.

Aarav also arrived at Udaipur , later in the evening. Aarohi already reached there. Navya and Vihaan also reached Udaipur with a memorable road trip. In short ,the four main characters of stories are in the same town.

Soon they are going to meet each other. How will their first interaction with each other be there? Let's continue with the story to see how their journey goes ....

Udaipur
8:30 am

Aarohi was sleeping peacefully in her pg's room. Suddenly the sunrays fell on her face. She woke up and saw time in her phone placed beside her.

When she saw time , her eyes widened in shock and she said ," Shit bro, it's 8:30 am mujhe 9 baje office pahuchna hai , mein itni careless kaise ho sakti hu first day hi alarm lagana bhul gayi.Aise to ho li internship puri meri ".

She quickly woke up from bed and rushed to the bathroom. She quickly tried to complete her daily routine task so she could control the mess up which is going to happen.

She was already late and got stuck in traffic. Aarohi while being in the cab and thinking ," Aaj to sari duniya hi chahti hai ki tu late pahuche pata nahi kya hi hoga mera".

Singhana's entreprise
9:30 am

Finally Aarohi reached the office. But she was so tense that she was too late on her first day and she did not want to ruin the beginning of her job like this.

She was breathing heavily as she was walking in a really fast pace to the inside working space from the entrance gate. She stopped in front of a cabin and got a deep breath to relax.

Suddenly two men came between her way and asked ," Are you a new intern". Aarohi replied ," Yes , I am a new intern".
They both passed a strange look to her.

She could not get why they are behaving like it. Before she could understand anything . One of them said ," Aaj se hi join kiya hai? ". Aarohi nodded with a yes.

He replied with a disguised look ," First day hi late careless young people. Company aise youngsters ko yu hi hire kar leti hai jo time pe office nahi aa sakte wo kaam to kya hi karenge".

Aarohi in her mind ," why do they care I am on time or not. It is none of their business ek to mein pehle hi late ho rahi hu and then these bloody idiots. Apne kam chod kar yaha dusro pe judgement pass karne aa gaye hai".

(Before you think why didn't she give them a savage reply. I need to remind you she is an introvert. She avoids irrelevant conversations. She doesn't want to spoil her day anymore by engaging in unnecessary arguments).

Aarohi was making efforts to ignore their talks and was about to leave. Then suddenly both of them became silent and were shocked with widened eyes.

Aarohi thoughts ," Bhoot to nahi dekh liya abhi to itni bak bak kar rahe khair sahi hai shaant to huye. Waise dekhe to ki kiske khauf mein chale gaye hai".

She turned backwards. When she glared back it was a man in her 20s who was staring at both those guys. He was giving them a stern look as he heard all that how they were behaving with Aarohi.

Who was he ?

He was standing there while folding both his arms. He finally said," To aise welcome kiya ja raha hai yaha naye employees ka".

One of them spoke ," Sir ye first day li late aayi thi isliye hum to isse samjha rahe the". Before they could say something else to justify them.

He interrupted and said ," It is none of your business who comes here and when, by the way kaam to tum bhi nahi kar rahe time pe aa kar bhi ".

They both said ," Sir wo to hum....". Before they could complete their sentence he said ," Shut up and just stop justifying your stupid actions".

They both said in a simultaneous manner , " We are really sorry , sir." He replied ," you should ,now just move ".

They moved on from there. Now only Aarohi and he was left. He said ," I am really sorry on behalf of them. They should not behave like this with you."

Aarohi replied ," It is okay sir. I am so lucky to have a boss like you who really respects their employees". Vihaan replied , " Tumhe koi misunderstanding ho rahi hai ".

Aarohi gave him an amused look and said ," kya matlab". He said , " Matlab ye ki mein tumhara boss nahi hu". Aarohi asked ,"Par wo dono tumse darr to aise gaye jaise tum company ke C.E.O ho jo unhe seconds m fire kar sakte ho.Aur tum keh rahe ho ki tum mere boss bhi nahi ho. Fir tum ho kon". She asked all these questions in a single breath.

He said ," First of all calm down. Let me explain it one by one. Wo mujhse isliye darr rahe the kyuki mein unhe sach mein fire kara sakta hu as my dad owns this company. But still mein tumhara boss nahi hu. Kyuki maine abhi to ache se business mein enter kiya hi nahi hai. Mere bade bhai Aarav is company ke C.E.O. h so initially wo tumhare boss hai. Inshort mere pas responsibilities to nahi hai par is surname ke sath office mein thodi power granted hai. Is it enough ya kuch or bhi explain karu,miss.."

Aarohi replied ,"Acha , ye baat hai . By the way I still thank you for helping me. Waise maine ye sab mein tumhara naam to pucha hi nahi. He replied,"Vihaan Singhania" and offered her a hand shake.

Aarohi also greeted him back in the same manner and said ,"Aarohi Sharma". Vihaan said ," Agar office mein koi bhi problem ho tumhe just let me know you can consider me as your friend".

Aarohi said ," It will be my pleasure to befriend you ". She chuckled ," Waise ye fake boss wale idea mujhe kafi interesting laga".

Vihaan replied ,"haa , or waise bhi yaha ke boring se mahol mein kuch interesting tadka to banta hai na. Warna tum bhi yaha bor ho jaogi". Aarohi replied ," I don't think so. You will let me get bored."

Vihaan replied ," I liked your way. Straightforward just like me ." Aarohi replied," Then,we will have a great time together ".

Vihaan said ," I think I need to go right now. See you soon miss Aarohi. I will introduce you to Diksha she will explain to you the job". Saying this he left from there.

Time skips...

Aarohi met Diksha. Diksha explained her everything regarding work. Diksha said ," Abhi ke liye to tum ye files uss cabin mein de aao".

Aarohi soon left from there. She was moving towards the cabin. She reached the door of cabin. She tried to open it, but failed after multiple efforts.

Then she united all her efforts again and tried to open it with a great force again but at a heavy cost. The gate opened with a thud sound.

The way she entered in the room. She was about to fall. Somehow she managed to save herself from falling but she ended up with all files to be scattered in the ground.

She was busy in collecting them back in nervousness. Then she saw the man in three pieces suit who was facing his back towards her. He was attending a phone call.

He said ," I will call you later. I just need to sort out something something". Saying this he ended up the phone call. He started moving towards Aarohi who was almost concealed due to a table placed in cabin.

He said , " kitni baar kaha hai maine ki iss door ko aram se khola karo. I just hate loud sounds". He spoke it in an annoying manner.

Aarohi was just looking downside due to embarrasement. He walked towards Aarohi and said ," Hello, miss mein tumse hi baat kar raha hu".

Aarohi was finding it really difficult to answer as she find herself in a really awkward situation at first day with her boss but other part of her brain was busy thinking why this voice sounds familiar to her .

Somehow she managed to look upside towards him. The moment she glanced over him. Her breath got hitched. She lost all her sense to think. It felt like she had gone numb.

No one can depict what is going in her mind right now. What happened that she is behaving this way ?

Thank you guys for reading 🌹

What is your views about this ruling side of Vihaan?
Who do you think Aarohi met that her reaction is actually scaring my readers?
This mystery will be solved in the next chapter.

I hope you guys loved it ✨
Give you feedback in the comment section.
Don't forget to vote for it.
Follow my instagram id ( shi_writes09 ) for more updates and spoiler reels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 596 44
People Say Life is a Circle and it sure is. But never take your life for Granted. Life teaches you a Life Long Lesson and it is you how you convert y...
19.7K 443 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
100K 5.3K 42
What happens when two best friends already broken, due to some incidents in past are at loggerheads with each other, in the present even and a girl's...
9.9K 664 27
""Back at the temple, I wore my favorite kurti. We both bowed to the God in front of us. Suddenly, my dupatta got too close to the flame! But he save...