Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 49

975 86 9
By PraytoNamJesus

"Chairwoman, may I ask why you are staring at me so intensely..." after a few seconds passed by, her stares bothered me. At first, I handled it, ignored it, and continued to wait for Jiwoo to spar. But as the woman spared no glance their way, I've realized she has a lot to say to me. What she wants to say? I'm not sure. And I'm honestly not willing to find out any time soon.

"We're here to watch Jiwoo spar with Seokcheol. It's disrespectful to not watch as the Chairwoman of Shinhwa who's in charge of this sparring session" I glanced her way, finally making eye contact with her. I gulped. Jiyoung once again amazes me with how beautiful she is. Her strong stance and arms crossed over her chest, not backing down in our little staring contest showed me just how remarkable she is. As well as kind. Seeing how she remained quiet, I sighed.

Maybe it's because I've read a lot about her through Eleceed, but I could tell what she wanted from me. Without her saying a word. "I'll meet with you after you finish your meeting with Jiwoo" I simply said, eyes still laid on the boy just mentioned. With that, Jiyoung finally turned away from me, now her attention fully focused on the spar in front of her. I let out a shaky breath. So I was right.

Seokcheol glanced around the huge arena after conversing with Jiwoo a little more. His eyes averting from the ceiling until it landed on me, then on Jiyoung. I raised a brow. He flinched when he made eye contact with me but when he noticed Jiyoung, anyone could see the tint of blush on his cheeks. I rolled my eyes. He, too, blushed for me awhile ago. Now that he figured out I'm actually a male, he gets jumpy with me. Reminds me of Jisuk.

"Get ready" Inhyuk raised his hand in the air, similar to someone holding a flag at the 'start your engines' during a car race. Seokcheol lowered his body, in a way wrestlers get ready to tackle. With my sunglasses still on and hands in my jacket pocket, I made myself look uninterested in this sparring. Still, I definitely wished to see this in person as well. To see just how much Jiwoo has grown from a few months ago.

"Shouldn't you stop him? He's wounded pretty badly" Suman said. I listened in. "He'll be alright. Did you not hear the news?" Inhyuk responded. Both deadpanned and serious. "What news?" Suman looked towards Inhyuk, wondering what he's talking about. "That Jiwoo defeated Sucheon back at the academy" I flinched, happy Inhyuk is taking pride in Jiwoos accomplishments but it reminded me. I was probably one of the few people who landed a clean punch on Baekdus elder. Looking at Suman now, guilt started to pile up knowing this fact. He deserved it but its still his father...

"What!?" Sumans eyes widened. Unbelievable. It really is but as unrealistic as it sounds, it's true. Jiwoo has grown significantly since then.

Beep!

WHAM!

Not even a second later, big boy Seokcheol flew right towards the Baekdu reps, landing flat on his back in front of their feet. The two gazed down at him, now seeing it wasn't all that far fetched after all.

"Hahahahaha!! Way to go Jiwoo!! You've grown!!" I couldn't contain it anymore. My suppressed smile bursted out into laughter, running right up to the boy and swinging my arm around his neck, rubbing his hair into a mess because of how excited I was for him. His cool stance at the end of the spar broke me. How adorable can he be!?

"H-hyung-" he tried pushing my hand away, hating how I'm messing up his hair but I couldn't care less. Jiwoo is amazing. The boy who was scared of himself is now so strong. If only I could say the same for me. "Great job Jiwoo. Foods on me, okay?" I smiled brightly, making Jiwoo who's flushed face paused to stare for a short moment. "Then, take me out to eat sometime. Just us" I tilted my head, smirking. "If that's what you want, fine. Wait until you've fully recovered. I'm not gonna go out with an injured kid" I placed a hand on my hip, trying my best not to squish this adorable Jiwoo again when he flinched in shock, looking down at his arm in a cast as if forgetting about it.

"Right-" he said, rubbing the back of his head. "I'll fix your hair. It's my fault for messing it up" with that, I started playing around with Jiwoos hair, trying to flatten it again as Inhyuk and Jiyoung could only watch from afar. Suman and his colleague, too, all wondered what's going on. Also wondering who the hell that red haired pretty boy is? Seeing how he's buddy buddy with Inhyuk and the kid who beat Sucheon, but also seemed acquainted with Jiyoung. Chairwoman of Shinhwa. Of course, they over heard my earlier conversation with her, thinking I'm some sort of close friend instead.

...

"I'll wait out here until you're finished talking" I smiled, watching both Jiyoung and Jiwoo stop at the door way into her office. "It's fine for you to come in as well, Kain" Jiyoung spoke to me after awhile. I shook my head. "I feel like I'll be interfering in your conversation. It's only right that I stay out of it. You can meet me after you've finished talking with Jiwoo" I waved the two inside, practically shoving them into the room and manually closing the door myself. "Gosh, there's really something different this time..." Jiyoung and Jiwoo didn't seem to want to leave me alone. Inhyuk had other business to take care of, so he had to leave. For now, I just leaned against the railings going down stairs. Scrolling through my phone when my eyes caught sight of the 15 missed calls and 40 messages left by Suho.

About 39 of them containing malicious cussing towards me.

"Let's have a seat" after silence covered the duo in the room after I shoved them inside, they both walked to the couches, sitting down. "How are you feeling?" Jiyoung asked Jiwoo. "Much better now" he responded, a light pink covering his cheeks as he kept his eyes on the ground. "Jiwoo, you really risked your life this time. You know that right?" And so, their conversation started.

The reason I decided to stay out of it this time is because this is a crucial point in the story as well. It's obvious Jiwoo is growing feelings for Jiyoung and vise versa. After this, they'll have grown closer. And me, Jiwoos fan, shall gladly watch happily. Even if I had my fair share of odd moments with Jiwoo, I'm sure he still retains some feelings for Jiyoung. And as I may have recovered some of my relation to her, she should also have some interest in Jiwoo. It's perfect.

"Hello?" 'WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP THE FU@$//$/)/$:)2$.)2!:!2 YOU &/$.$/$/&" I smiled, listening to Suho cuss me out on the other side of the phone. Turning my back to the duo still talking inside the office. "I had my reasons. Plus, I'm very safe right now. In fact, I'm probably at the safest place I could be." I tried calming down Suho who continued to pester me about sending him my location. Seeing how scary he's being, I'd rather not. "Just know I'm very safe right now and nothings gonna happen to me. Good bye" finally, after a bit more arguing back and forth, I grew tired of it and hung up. Shutting my phone off into silence.

Click.

I turned, seeing Jiwoo about ready to leave when he turned. "Oh right. Jiyoung?" I bit my lip in anticipation. "That dress looks really good on you" he smiled kindly after complimenting her. I had to keep myself from getting excited again. This proves how amazing he is. There's no way I would've been able to compliment someone like Jiyoung right in front of them...then my mind flashed to the time me and Jiyoung had a moment on the balcony of her office in the middle of the night. My smile turning into a frown. My head back then was so...terrified of her knowing I'm awakened. Scared she'd use it to her own advantage. Luckily, that wasn't the case. She even agreed to start over.

We're friends now.

I ran my hand through Kains hair, still processing that time. Compared to when I first started out, I now have some ally's I can trust. But knowing I became friends with Jiyoung is still hard to believe. She's someone high up with great influence, every strong, and I, being the previous basterd who harassed her to no end. I know well she's doing it for the sake of Hua and Shinhwas peace contract. But still.

"Sorry to bother you again" i watched as Jiwoo leaned back into the office behind the door, looking at Jiyoung. "Do you know where the snack bar famous for fritters is? The other kids told me about the place and wanted me to get some food..." Jiyoung smiled a little, grabbing the door. "I'll show you" she simply said before pausing, seeing me standing there with my hands in my pocket. Sunglasses on my head to use as a headband to keep Kains hair out of my face. "No no, it's fine. We can meet some other time" I smiled, happy it worked out like this. I'm not comfortable with Jiyoung alone yet, so alls well that ends well.

"Why don't you come with us? I can get you some fritters too hyung! Plus...wouldn't it be better to meet them to check on their condition instead of always asking me?" Wow, how sly. My eyes gazed at Jiwoo, his words leaving me completely speechless. He's right though. All I've been doing is texting him about the others. Especially since he knew I was the Oni masked man. But to do openly ask me to come along is..."alright. We can talk while we're on our way to the fritter bar" my cool response left the two slightly taken aback.

Especially Jiyoung who half expected Kain to decline. Jiwoo also thought the same but with the whole Dusik incident, he knew we grew closer than before. "What're you waiting for?" I asked, waving them down the stairs after I reached the half way point. Feeling their stares on me once again. "Yes!" Jiwoo practically leapt in the air, following me while Jiyoung gracefully followed behind. Really, I only agreed for 2 reasons. First, I don't have to talk to Jiyoung all alone if I come along with Jiwoo. Secondly, I wanted to check up on the kids. I interfered but I doubt they took less damage.

"Kain" Jiyoung called me from behind us. I looked back as I walked side by side with Jiwoo. "You said we can have a little meeting on our way there" she flicked her finger to me. Telling me to come here. Although I showed no change in expression while I told Jiwoo I'll be talking with Jiyoung a bit, I swear my heart jumped out of my body. Mostly because of how scared I am but also because of how teasing she looked doing that. I don't think there was ever an instance where Jiyoung flicked her finger to anyone.

"What do you want to talk about, chairwoman Yoo?" Jiyoung raised a brow. "I thought we agreed to talk casually with each other from now on" she retorted, a little saddened. I blinked. "That's only for casual meetings. It seems like you want to discus things as chairwoman Yoo today and I'd rather not call you by your first name in public. I shouldn't be a burden to you anymore than I already have" the serious tone I spoke had Jiyoung staring me in the eyes for a few second. Her usual deadpanned expression lightened up with a giggle. Now I'm confused.

"Kain, you were never a burden to me. What other people say about you, think about you, anything is irrelevant now. You changed. In a way I can confidently call you my friend when someone asks me about you" walking beside Jiyoung wearing a beautiful stripped dress with a red coat hanging on her shoulders, you could say my heart leapt for a whole different reason. No matter how much I try to push her away, she never seems to back down. Then turns the tables on me somehow. "Ahem, so, what is it you wanted to tell me?" I cleared my throat, looking away as blush, again, dusted my cheeks.

"Did you help fight against the Klein brother with the kids?" Immediately I flinched after. The blush and bubbly feelings washed away in an instant. "Well- they needed some help. I couldn't just leave them alone to fight against someone like him" Jiyoung then looked my way, her eyes scanning me up and down. "For someone who helped. You look unscathed" my eyes then averted towards her, both of us holding eye contact. "Trust me. I wasn't unscathed at all. I just healed a bit faster" I'm not lying either. But I'm not going to tell her the details.

"...thank you" I looked to the side hearing her. "There's nothing to thank me for. They still ended up wounded...that's nothing to be thankful for" I said back, clenching my hands into a fist. "If you hadn't helped. The kids injuries would have been much worse. You also showed them a new way to fight against powerful awakened ones, now, they're a bit more serious when it comes to training" huh? I spun around again, a bit shocked at what she said. Showed them a new way of fighting? Serious about training???

"I really did nothing besides-" "I heard you broke the Klein brothers arm and continuously push him away from the kids before he hurt them. That alone is impressive. I wanted to ask you if we could properly test just how powerful you are" my eyes widened. Test me? "Who'll be my opponent?" Jiyoung smiled. "Inhyuk" I smiled a little, glancing ahead where Jiwoo walked with his back to us. Then the whispers of everyone else we passed by in the street filled my ears.

"Wow, they look great together"
"She's beautiful"
"He's very good looking too"
"Are they a celeb couple?"

My breath hitched.

"I'm trying to hide the fact I'm an awakened one. So I'll have to sadly decline you're generous offer. I'm not sure how you found out I'm the one who helped the kids while fighting the Klein brother but, I'd appreciate it if you turned a blind eye to these things in the future." My stern tone made Jiyoung frown a bit, touching her arm like she felt she crossed a line she shouldn't have. Realizing how harsh I sounded, I back tracked my words. "I'm not trying to push you away chairwoman Yoo. My private matters are...complicated. So drawn attention only puts me in danger more than being of help to me" I admitted.

"So don't take it the wrong way. If you wish to show your appreciation, it's better to just buy me some iced chai or take out" after a light heartened smile showed on my face, Jiyoung finally relaxed a bit. "I'll do that then. Shall we grab a drink later?" "That's a little fast, don't you think?" "Huh?" I chuckled hearing her confused response. Her lips parted to gasp, eyes darting from my face and somewhere else trying to frantically figure out what she said. "I'm joking. Today I'm kind of booked" I gestured to a happy Jiwoo walking ahead of us. His brown eyes looking around as he waited for our conversation to finish. "Oh...right" Jiyoung let out a little sigh, smiling again.

"And I already promised to eat out with Jiwoo after he heals. Plus, you're going to be busy for quite some time now. We can grab that drink when you're free" Jiyoung nodded in response, concluding our conversation. "Good" I smiled a little wider with teeth, walking ahead to wrap my arm around Jiwoos shoulders. "You guys done talking?" Jiwoo asked after feeling my arm. "Yeah- oh, I just realized I don't know where that fritter place is. Ms.Yoo!" I turned back to call her. "Where was that fritter place again?" I asked, watching her tilt her head a bit confused then glance at Jiwoo, suddenly remembering why she came out here in the first place.

...

"Thank you guys so much. But you didn't have to come with me all this way" Jiwoo said, holding a bag of fritters. "Don't mention it"
Jiyoung said. "I'm just tagging along because of the kids. Plus you're injured, remember?" I grabbed the bag of fritters from his hand, holding it in his place as he couldn't help but smile ear to ear. Then he looked like he had a thought. "By the way, would you like to eat with us?" He turned to Jiyoung, noticing she didn't respond he nervously looked away. "Right, you said you're busy" he felt like he shouldn't have asked.

I could only chuckle. Flinching when our eyes once again, met. I blinked, wondering why she was looking at me. Then figured she probably asking me permission to tag along. I nodded. "Sure" she responded right after. For some reason, I felt like something changed again.

...

"I could carry them" "it's fine. Try not to do anything that could slow down your recovery" Jiyoung practically hogged carrying all the food. In the Manwha, if made sense because Jiwoo indeed is injured. "But I'm not- why did you take it out of my hand-" I retorted just to look away when she slightly glared at me, as if telling me to be quiet. "Haha, we're here" Jiwoo chuckled, opening the sliding door when a pillow immediately flew out, smacking me right in the face. Hearing my sunglasses clatter behind me. "Stop whining you crybaby!" "You're one to talk! You know how much it hurts right now!?" "No and I don't want to you asshole! Shut up and stay in bed!" As usual, Jisuk and Subin were going at it.

"Jeez-" I sighed, picking up the fallen pillow and my sunglasses, blowing off any dust. Knowing well these glasses probably costs thousands of dollars. When it hit the ground, a part of my soul shattered with it.

"Huh? Jiyoung?" Jisuk stopped his arguing seeing his sister standing at the doorway with Jiwoo beside her. "What brought you here? I thought you said you're busy" he held a pillow against his side, wondering why his sister decided to come over suddenly. "I still have time to pay a visit" she said back. "We brought a lot of tteokbokki! And fritters!" Jiwoo announced happily. "Whoa!" They all ran over except for Wooin still in bed.

"What about jajangmyeon?" Wooins voice rung in the room. "You're still not over it!?" "We'll order one for you later so stop talking about it!" Both Subin and Jisuk yelled, annoyed with him now. The room remained lively until Jiwoo moved to the side, gesturing for me to come in. I sighed. Walking in just to have the lively room die down into complete silence. A usual reaction that I've become used to. "Oh, he's here too" jisuk said, walking over to his bed to sit down and eat. Not paying me any attention anymore. In fact, he looked to be ignoring me. Subin on the other hand only bowed a little towards me before running off to the bed Jisuk sat on and is setting up for the food.

I let out a sigh. "Hey Wooin" I walked over to Wooins side instead, seeing Jisuk and Subin fighting told me they're completely fine. "Looks like you had your fair share of battle" I mentioned, watching Wooins eyes slightly widen then sit up on his own. "When did you come?" He asked, realizing he had a neck brace on and remained mostly immobilized because of his injuries. His cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "Just now" I said, grabbing the fritters and tteokbokki Jiwoo handed me. Setting it down on the little table in front of Wooin. "Let's eat. We'll catch up over some food since the last time we saw each other. Was it after we left the academy?" I asked, grabbing a pair of chopsticks and taking a fritter. Eating it.

Wooin nodded, staring at the food. His eyes glowed a dark red, about ready to use his powers to eat just to pause seeing my off to the side, chewing at a slow pace. He glanced around, pursing his lips. Just then he deactivated his power, leaning down to try and eat the tteokbokki like a dog does a bowl. I tilted my head at his action.

"Do you need help?" I asked, feeling bad as Wooin struggled to eat. He nodded. I let out a breathy laugh, grabbing a fork instead then stabbed a piece from the bowl. "Ahh~" I said, watching him open his mouth. Then I fed him. Smiling as he ate happily. Then a thought crossed my mind. In the Manwha, didn't Wooin use his power to feed himself? Whys he acting helpless right now?

"What are you doing?" I flinched, turning to see all four people in the room staring at me feeding Wooin while eating some myself. But that wasn't what made a chill run up my spine. I had forgotten for a moment but as soon as I met a fat orange cats green eyes, I swear he was glaring at me. Like he'd kill me. "Helping" was all I said, grabbing a fritter and eating it myself as I turned away. "Fritter" Wooin said, so I grabbed one for him.

"Seriously?" Jisuk mumbled, his jaw clenching. "If I act like that would you feed me?" Jisuk asked Subin who made a horrified expression. "I'd let you stave! Gross!" She threw a tteokbokki at his face. Making him angry as Jiwoo chuckled at their bickering only to watch his hyung feeding his friend. Even Jiyoung would glance every now and then, slowly eating. The orange cat on the other hand looked extra annoyed. As Casein Nitrates tail hit the bed at a rapid rate.

After a few minutes of feeding Wooin, the food was finally finished. I looked at the time, realizing it's almost night and decided it's time to go. "Hyung! Are you leaving already?" Jiwoo immediately noticed. Almost jumping out of the bed. "Yeah. I need to get home to Elise-" bit my lip. "I meant the pups and kittens" shoot! I accidentally mentioned Elise on accident. Although Jiwoo, Wooin, and Jisuk met Elise once, I never actually introduced them. "Elise?" Jisuk, of course, caught on to the name easily. "Who's Elise?" Jiwoo asked, truly curious. "Oh, she's my roommate. Since I decided to live on my own from now on, her and Suho decided to move in with me" since I already let it slip, I thought I might as well just not keep it a secret. I have so many secrets I have to keep already...

"Suho? Who's Suho?? You have roommates??" Jiwoo tilted his head, now very confused. I chuckled, reaching out to ruffled his hair. "Yeah, Suho and Elise are both my roommates. When I lived in that huge penthouse you went to before, Elise was my maid and Suho was my bodyguard. They still are but I consider them my roommates more than anything" my explanation made Jiwoo relax, nodding his head in response although a bit confused as to why he wanted to know something like that. When usually he didn't mind someone not disclosing private matters to him.

"Wait, you're living with Suho now?" Jisuk stood up from his bed, the time when he caught me leaving Jiyoungs office with Suhos jacket on passed his mind. "Yes?" I backed away when Jisuk moved closer. Noticing, he halted.

"There you are-" I gasped feeling someone grab onto my arm, pulling me towards the doorway as my back hit someone's chest. Turning around to confront the lunatic who yanked me, I could only keep my mouth shut. "Speak of the devil" I said seeing Suho glaring down at me as he panted, sweat on his forehead. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop running off wherever you want!? Are you crazy!?" He scolded. Smacking the back of my head. This made Jiwoo, Jisuk, and Wooin all tense up with furrowed brows, on high alert after I let out a whine. Rubbing the back of my head.

Suho being an experienced awakened one obviously caught on to their protectiveness, turning to all three. "What? Wanna fight?" He provoked, tired as hell but wouldn't mind fighting a few kids to blow off some steam. "You think you can?" Jisuk clenched his jaw, about to stomp forward when Jiyoung stopped him. Moving forward. "Hm? Oh, I didn't see you there Jiyoung. How have you been?" Suddenly, the rage in Suhos eyes dissipated immediately. Leaving not just me, but everyone in the room shocked. "It's been awhile Suho" Jiyoung smiled a bit.

"Eh?" I looked between the two confused.

S-Suho and Jiyoung know each other enough to go on first name basis? Since when!?!?

Once again, I realized just how much Hua has effected the Manwha. At this point, I have to accept the fact Hua is now apart of the plot. Just this alone changes everything in this story.

_______________________________

A/n: damn 🧍‍♀️ that was a rush

Kain when Suho and Jiyoung just started talking casually on random:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...