The Man of Steel (Marvel X Ma...

Від Monster-Zer0

Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save p... Більше

Prologue: The Boy from the Stars
Jonathan Romanoff/Superman
The Man of Steel
The New Team (1)
The New Team (2)
The New Team (3)
The Cat Burglar (1)
The Cat Burglar (3)
The Cat Burglar (4)
Heroes of Korea (1)
Heroes of Korea (2)
Heroes of Korea (3)
Heroes of Korea (4)
Day Off and Discovery

The Cat Burglar (2)

1.4K 44 21
Від Monster-Zer0

It's been three days since the team's first ever mission together. They felt great even though they didn't stop the thief from getting away with the special serum, they got Shocker locked up. It's a school day so everyone is not in the tower but in their respective school.

We see Jon in the library writing some notes when he hears someone approaching him. He turned around only to meet one of his friends in school. Lois Lane.

Jon: "Hey Lois, what's up?"

Lois: "How are you doing that?"

Jon: "My mom said I have good ears. What do you need?"

Lois: "Are you free this Saturday?"

Jon: "I don't know yet. Why?"

Lois: "I got invited to this art gallery where all the famous paintings are being displayed. My boss from Daily Bugle wanted me to go there and take some notes for them. I don't want to go alone so..."

Jon: "What about Jimmy?"

Lois: "Well I already invited him but he told me he has some things to do. He said it was a project to let him pass for the semester."

Jon: "Hmm, I'll think about it. I'll let you know when I don't have things to do this weekend."

Lois: "Cool! You have my number so call or text me if you change your mind."

She waved Jon goodbye and walked out of the library. The day went by as it was now after school and Jon is walking around the city to kill time before going back to the tower. As he was walking around, he bumped into someone he knew.

Felicia: "Hey there big guy."

Jon: "Felicia?"

Felicia: "I see you just got out from school."

Jon: "Yeah. I didn't see you earlier."

Felicia: "Oh~ You're looking for me? I didn't know you missed me that much Romanoff."

Jon: "Well I was a little worried. Haven't seen you around school."

Felicia: "Well I only have one class earlier so after the class was over, I went out with some friends."

Jon listened to her talk and found something odd. Her voice. Sounds familiar. He was a little late to catch the one who stole the last serum but he heard the thief and found out she is a female. A female with the similar voice as the girl he is talking to right now.

Felicia: "Do you have time? Let's go to that cafe over there."

Jon: "Sure. I'm a little hungry anyway."

Felicia grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the cafe across the street.

Felicia: "Come on. My treat."

The two finally arrived at the cafe and ordered some food and drinks. The sat down while waiting for their orders as Felicia started the conversation.

Felicia: "I haven't seen you in awhile. How are you?"

Jon: "Sorry. I've been busy with my work at Stark Industries. How about you?"

Felicia: "I just got a part time job here in the city. Just to help with my necessities. You know me, had to find some income since my parents don't really care."

Jon: "Sorry to hear that."

Felicia: "It's fine. We came here to hangout so forget what I just said."

Just outside the cafe, across the street. We see Kitty and Gwen walking towards the cafe Jon and Felicia are hanging out. Kitty was a new student at Gwen's school and the blonde got really excited to have her. Of course Miles and Sam also goes there but they are juniors and she is a senior.

Gwen: "So? How was your first day?"

Kitty: "It's been great so far. Not as great as classes back at the mansion though."

Gwen: "Yeah. Well that's how a normal school feels like."

The two entered the place and instantly spotted their big brother/leader sitting with a girl they don't know.

Kitty: "Isn't that Jon?"

Gwen: "Who's that girl he's with?"

Kitty: "Probably a classmate. Come on, let's go and say hi."

The two girls approached where Jon and Felicia are as Jon already noticed them from far away.

Jon: "Hey girls, going home now?"

Gwen: "Hey Jon. We just want to something here and head home immediately."

Kitty: "Hi there Miss."

Felicia was a little surprised to see the girl with brown hair. She remembered her because it's only been a few days since it happened. She instantly recognized her since Kitty doesn't wear as mask in her hero suit. Felicia then got out of her surprised expression and was glad that no one noticed it.

Jon: "Oh, this is Felicia. A friend from school. Felicia, this are Kitty and Gwen."

Felicia: "Nice to meet you."

Kitty/Gwen: "You too."

Jon then grabbed his card from his wallet and gave it to Gwen as she was confused by this.

Jon: "Buy some for the others and don't worry, my treat."

Gwen didn't refuse and dragged Kitty with her towards the counter.

Felicia: "How did you those girls?"

Jon: "Well I moved out from my old apartment to this new building Mr. Stark owns. Those girls lived with me and a few others since they have the same scholarships that Mr. Stark also gave to them. We share the entire penthouse."

Felicia: "I totally forgot you work at Stark Industries."

Jon: "I'm just a paid intern."

Gwen and Kitty walked back towards them and gave his card back before leaving the cafe. Felicia and Jon continued to talk while eating as they share laughs with each other.

.......

It's not weekend and Jon has to go somewhere. He is looking at himself in the mirror while fixing his suit that his mother lent to him. He already told Lois that he is free and the girl was really excited. Riri was getting something from the kitchen when he saw Jon.

Riri: "Going somewhere Jon?"

Jon: "Yeah. I'm accompanying a friend at this art gallery for her work."

Riri: "So a date?"

Jon: "Wha- of course not."

Riri: "Sounds like a date to me."

Kamala then got out from her room to get something to eat as she then noticed Jon looking fresh.

Kamala: "You look great Jon."

Jon: "Thanks."

Kamala: "Where are we heading off to?"

Riri: "He's going on a date."

Jon: "I told you already, it's not a date."

Riri/Kamala: "Uh huh..."

Jon: "Forget it. Tell the others I'll be back before ten and dinner's already on the table."

Kamala: "Sweet. Enjoy your date."

Jon just sighed and walked out of the place with the two girls giggling. He used one of the cars parked at he garage to go to the art gallery and meet up with Lois.

He arrived at the art gallery and already saw tons of people going inside the venue. He parked the car and walked towards the Lois who is waiting at the entrance wearing a simple black dress. She was also carrying a small bag with the things she needed.

Lois: "Hey Jon!"

Jon: "You look good Lois. This is the first time I ever saw you in a dress."

Lois: "Don't like wearing these but I have no choice. Come one! I already saw some famous people here. But before that..."

She grabbed Jon by the arm and pulled him close to her as she took a picture of the two of them. They then walked inside and was amazed by all the artwork. Jon followed Lois from behind as she started to interview some rich people.

???: "I'm surprised to see you here kid."

Jon turned towards the voice and saw Tony Stark with his killer smile walking towards him.

Jon: "Tony? What are you doing here?"

Tony: "Here to buy some portraits for the Avenger's tower. The place look so dull with some paintings on the wall. So how was the team? I heard from Widow you guys did a great job on your first mission."

Jon: "The team's doing great. I think some of them are doing some patrols right about now."

Tony: "What about you? What are you doing here? I know this isn't your pass time."

Jon: "I'm here with a friend?"

Lois: "Hey Jon, I'm done with- OH MY GOD! Mr. Stark!"

Tony: "Well hello there young lady."

Lois: "C-Can I have an interview with you sir?! It won't take long!"

Tony: "Of course. Any friend of the kid here is a friend of mine."

Lois squealed in excitement but composed herself and went with the interview. After the interview, Tony walked around and told them to stay for the auction. It is now time for the auction as all the rich people started to bid for some paintings and Tony was one of them. That's when the lights suddenly turned off, and the roof exploded creating a whole. Two figures then floated down as one of them aimed it's weapons on the civilians.

Dynamo: "Nobody move or I'll blow this place with you all in it."

Tony grabbed his glasses and turned to Jon who nodded. Whiplash walked towards one of the paintings in the art gallery but he was stopped suddenly by a force field since the back up generators turned on.

Whiplash: "Damnit!"

???: "Let me handle this one boys."

Another figure came out of the shadows to reveal Black Cat. The two stared at Black Cat as she went towards the control panel that is connected to the force field. Lois looked around and saw the guards are already down. Black Cat got rid of them.

Lois: "What do we do?"

That's when Dynamo got blasted by a beam sending him towards the other side of the room. Whiplash turned on his whips as he stared at the now armored Tony floating in the air.

Iron-Man: "Can you explain to me why you guys want with a painting?"

Whiplash: "It's none of your business Stark."

The two started to fight as everyone panicked and ran out of the place with Jon dragging Lois towards the exit.

Jon: "Stay here, okay?! I'm going to go help evacuate the place."

Lois: "Wait! Jon-"

She was then cut off as Jon was nowhere to be found. She contemplated at first but decided to get back in and take some pictures. She's going to get a very good credit of she took some with her and give to her boss.

Whiplash just slicked the beams and missiles thrown at him by Tony as his energy whips countered Tony's attacks. Whiplash used his whips to grab Tony from the air and slammed him to the ground.

Whiplash: "I got you now Stark. No one's gonna save you know."

Tony: "You sure about that?"

As he was about to increase the power on his whips, someone grabbed them as the whips let go of Tony. Whiplash looked up and saw who interfered.

Jon: "Cool whips. Are you into BDSM?"

Whiplash: "What the-"

Jon started to swing the whips around and threw Whiplash towards a wall. Dynamo walked out from the hole on the wall and saw a new face but didn't really care. He flew towards them and readied a punch for Jon to block by catching his fist.

Jon: "I'll handle this one. You take care of the other guy."

Iron-Man: "Enjoy kid."

Tony flew towards Whiplash who just got back up from being thrown by Jon. Jon is still holding Dynamo's fist but Dynamo started to put more power on his thrusters. Jon let go of the punch as Dynamo's fist hit the ground. Jon jumped back then charged at Dynamo landing a two powerful blows before sending the villain up with another punch hitting the ceiling. Jon then flew up before hitting Dynamo with clasped hand sending him crashing to he ground destroying some of the artworks.

Black Cat saw this from where she was and started to do her part more quickly. Jon saw this and flew towards her but he was stopped by missiles fired towards him. He was then grabbed by the leg as Dynamo pulled him towards ground and slamming him creating a crater. As this is all happening, Lois is seen hiding from behind a broken pillar taking pictures.

Dynamo slammed Jon again before throwing him towards a pillar cracking it. Dynamo then shoulder bashed Jon breaking the pillar and pining the Kryptonian to the wall. He aimed his blaster towards Jon's face and fired a beam. Jon gritted his teeth as his eyes glowed crimson and released his Heat Vision at Dynamo who didn't see it coming. Jon then punched Dynamo off of him sending the villain skidding on the floor. The force field that is guarding the specific artwork then disappeared as Black Cat ran towards it and used her claws to ripped the painting before grabbing something from the inside. It was a hardrive.

Black Cat: "Got it!"

Dynamo then pushed a button on his suit as the place shook and explosions appeared. Tony got hit by Whiplash as the villain grabbed hold of Dynamo with Black Cat. Jon was about to chase after them but he then saw Lois. His instincts kicked in as he dashed towards her and covered her from the falling debris. The place crumbled down and right in time, the police arrived. A pile of rubble started to move as Tony blasted them getting himself out of the debris with noticeable dents on his armor. More debris then started to move as Jon lifted a huge chunk of them before throwing it to the side. He then helped Lois as she stood up dusting herself.

Jon: "You alright?"

Lois: "Yeah thanks for that Superman."

Jon: "No problem."

Jon then flew into the air and tried to chase after the three. He tried to look for them using his super-vision but the only one he saw is Black Cat jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Black Cat climbed an emergency ladder leading to another rooftop. She looked into the horizon before sighing. She turned around only to bump into someone and that was Jon.

Jon: "Where do you think you are going?"

She has nowhere to go as she can't outrun the Man of Steel himself. Jon just stood there crossing his arms. He didn't want to use his X-Ray Vision to know her identify but he had no choice. He used it and was shock to learn that his assumptions were true. That the thief in front of him is someone he knows.

Jon: "Felicia?"

Felicia went wide eyes as she stepped back not knowing how to react. How come he knew who she is? How? She stared at the man in front of her. in her mind, she thought that the hero looked familiar. Those blue eyes and jet black hair. Jon saw her expression turned from a little surprised then back to her signature smirk.

Black Cat: "You got the wrong person big blue. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to go."

She walked passed Jon who can only stare at her. He was about to stop her but he heard Lois looking for him in worry that something might happened to him. He just watched as she jumped off  from the edge of the roof. Jon can only sigh as he flew back towards the now destroyed art gallery. He changed back into his clothes at a nearby alley and ran towards Lois pretending he was out of breathe.

Lois: "Jon! Where were you?! I was getting worried when I didn't see you out here!"

Jon: "I-I was looking for you. After helping the people, I went back to where you were standing before to learn you were gone. I went back in to look for you but then the place started to shake so I jumped out from the window."

Lois: "Well I'm glad you are okay. I don't know how to explain this to your mother. She scares me sometimes."

Jon: "Everyon is scared of her."

After accompanying Lois to a cab, Jon joined Tony as they investigate the painting that has a giant rip in the middle. SHIELD staffs are now cleaning the area and helped the injured civilians.

Jon: "Why is a hardrive inside this thing?"

Tony: "Well this'll explain everything."

Tony showed Jon something inside the painting and it was a logo. A familiar logo to be precise.

Jon: "Hydra, of course."

Tony: "Whatever's inside that hardrive must be something that those guys wanted it so bad. I mean, Dynamo and Whiplash are working with that professional thief that we are chasing for months now."

Jon: "About that thief.... I think we got our lead."

Tony: "You peeked under her mask? I thought you don't do that anymore."

Jon: "I had no choice. When I first heard her talk when we had our first mission, I had my suspicion. But now, I am sure that it is her."

Tony: "So what's the plan kid?"

Jon: "I'll try and meet with her tomorrow. Maybe talk some things out. Why she is doing this?"

Tony: "Well I trust you on this one kid. I have to go now. Morgan gets a little cranky when she doesn't get her popsicle."

Jon: "Tell her I said Hi."

Tony: "You should visit whenever you have time. She's always happy to see you."

Jon: "Sure. See you Tony."

Tony: "You too."

Tony got inside his super car and drove off. It was now nighttime. Jon also went towards his car and went back to the tower. Once he arrived, he saw that the others are having a movie night so he used his super speed to go to his room without disturbing them. He loosened his tie and stared at his phone for awhile.

Jon: "Screw it."

He dialed a number on his phone as he waited for that someone to picked it up.

???: "Hello?"

Jon: "Hey Felicia? Do you have time tomorrow?"

To be continued......

Heyya! The votings for my new Young Justice book is now over and the winner? You guessed it............

A Full-blooded Viltrumite!

I still need time to publish it but don't worry, I'll make due. I've been busy lately but I always make time for a chapter to be finished. So thanks for understanding and also thanks for voting. See you!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.1K 370 22
Andreas Parker has always been the nerdy kid. The judged kid, the weird kid no one ever wanted to be friends with. Though her whole life got changed...
256K 4.8K 111
PLEASE READ I'd just like to say yes I've already done two MCU stories with a third one in progress. But I really wanted to do another one as I've h...
103K 2.5K 15
[Completed] [Sequal in progress] Y/N Y/L/N was another victim of Hydra, after escaping the base with her younger sister she starts a new life for the...
28.3K 548 6
(Y/N) (L/N). No one knew that name at the time nor asked who that was. Thirteen years later, everyone would come to tremble at it. This boy wasn't ju...