Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 48

935 88 6
By PraytoNamJesus

Despite the whole ordeal with Jiwoo, Subin, and Jisuk fighting against the Klein brother and barely surviving, my thoughts continued to wander towards the Hua Organization. I repeatedly say so but, how come it sprung out of nowhere? In the Manwha, Hua was never mentioned let alone a main power within South Korea. If it was on par with Shinhwa and the Union as I've heard here, then it 100% should've been mentioned. Unless, some kind of variable changed it and thus, Hua was created.

"But what could that variable be?" I sighed, plopping the newspaper onto my face as I laid sprung out on the couch. "There he goes again. Talking to himself" Suho mumbled, sipping at his strong coffee. "Leave him alone. You know all his friends are hospitalized right now. When Jiwoo called him last night, he looked so worried. Give Kain a break today will you?" Elise scolding, bonking Suhos head with a wooden spoon. "He even requested just having spaghetti today because he didn't feel like eating anything too fancy" she sighed, her innocent brown eyes staring at her pitiful young master.

"He's just deceiving you!" Suho retorted, flinching away when Elise held her wooden spoon in the air, threatening to hit him again. "Hey, Suho" but both of them turned upon the young masters words, aka, mine. "Do you know how Hua was made? Like how it became an organization?" Both flinched hearing such an odd question from Kain. Never did he care about the organization. Even now, it seemed he doesn't want anything to do with it so the question left the two speechless for a minute. At least until Suho cleared his throat.

"Well, from what I know, Hua had been an organization for only 27 years. Compared to Shinhwa, the Union, and other groups like Beakdu, Hua is relatively young. Yet it grew into a strong power rivaling the older organizations. It all started because of Ilseong Hua, your father, young master" Suho said, watching Kains red eyes interested in what he has to say. It was a first for him. Seeing Kain so focused on his every word, for some reason, made him nervous. Usually he didn't care but today, the young master seemed more adorable than usual.

To him, it kind of felt like he was speaking to a little brother. And not a ruthless young master he needed to obey. "Then, do you know why the organization came about?" Suho blinked. "To protect" his immediate answer had me taken aback. "From?" I continued. Needing more than just that vague of an answer. "From anything. We protect the citizens of South Korea from awakened one's. We protect awakened one's from their enemies. We provide them closure and a home, we become a shield as much as a sword for those who deserve it." He continued. "Although it's rumored Hua was actually made to protect a single person in the beginning. Because of Ilseong Huas amazing leadership and kindness, his organization just so happened to grow into what you see today." Then he paused, a passing memory randomly popped in his head.

"There's another rumor. Hua may have been made to protect this person, but there was another person the master admired. It says they showed him the true ways of being a great and powerful figure. Showing him how to be human, so to speak. I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean..." I blinked. So, there's different reason why Hua was made. Yet it still doesn't explain why. If i were to go off the regular cliches, then Hua was probably made to protect Ilseongs wife. My mother. Or...Kains mother. Especially after having seen a bit of Kains memories as a baby. 

"Okay, thanks" I sighed again, leaning back into the couch as I stared up at the ceiling. "OH!" Suddenly, another question popped up. Seeing how Ilseong grew a number of followers throughout the years, it's still pretty odd for such a young organization to grow this big. So there has to be key figures that influenced its growth. "Doctor Pi. Can you tell me about him?" Suho flinched, brows furrowed. "D-doctor pi?" He stuttered for the first time. "Yes. I want to know more about fathers doctor" Suho gulped. Glancing around as if trying to find any eavesdroppers.

"Young master. Why doctor pi of all members within Hua?" He had to ask, since it looked like Doctor Pi is a fought topic to speak about. I scratched the back of my head. "Well, I saw some prescriptions father had. All assigned by Doctor Pi" I said, sheepishly smiling. Suho let out a deep breath, giving in.

In the world of Manwha known as Eleceed, as far as I've read, Kartein is considered the greatest healer of all time. Yet, despite his amazing abilities and high intelligence, he couldn't make pills containing his ability to heal? Or at least help heal? This is what made me interested in the person they called "Doctor Pi". Not only did he make a medication to quickly heal wounds, but a medication that can health lethal wounds like my brunt throat and torn ligaments. The way it worked reminded me a lot of hyungs journal about healing. How he learned to use force control into healing properties. Although it left him drained afterwards.

Someone like Doctor Pi could possibly be the 2nd best healer in the world, right behind Kartein and just after Dr.Delein. Yet, such a figure isn't mentioned either. "Young master, Doctor Pi...you see is someone many don't know about. Because of his past, he requested to remain anonymous from the awakened world and exclusively wished to remain by the masters side" Suho explained after walking over and sitting beside me. Leaning towards my ear to whisper. "You see, only very few in the Hua organization knows of Doctor Pi's existence. Me, my brother, Elise, the master, and two others know about him. And now you" I shuddered feeling Suhos breath tickling my ear.

As usual, Kains touch deprived body remained as sensitive as ever. "R-really?" I stiffened, practically curling away from Suhos whispers as I couldn't handle him being so close anymore. Kains body started to blush without my consent. "Yes. I only know about him. I don't know anything else besides him being the masters personal doctor. So far, he only has 2 apprentices" he mentioned. Meaning the other 2 that know of Doc Pi is his own students. "I see" I said, standing up. "I-I need to go for a walk. You don't need to follow me" I smiled, slipping on a jacket and hood with sunglasses before running off outside.

"What did you say to him!?" Elise appeared behind Suho who stood up to follow but had no time when I ran off. "What? Nothing! Seriously! I was just answering his questions!!" He yelped, seeing the wooden spoon aim for his temple.

...

"At least I got some information on Hua now. Still, I need to learn more. I am the organizations young master after all" my feet simply walked about anywhere. Going wherever as I tried to think more on what I just learned. If anything, the only person I can ask is Ilseong. But due to Kain and Ilseongs rocky relationship as father and son, it's also not a option...

"Fucking Kain. He's a complete handicap. If he wasn't an ordinary human before I woke up in his body, I wouldn't need to hide the fact I'm awakened. If he kept a good relation with his caring father, I wouldn't have to act so coldly to someone that did nothing wrong. If he wasn't an asshole all the time, I wouldn't have a hard time trying to befriend others. But I guess that'd be too easy huh?" I sighed, slipping off the jackets hood and running a hand through Kains red hair. The strands easily parting from the little comb. "I know you can hear me. So let me say this now. I hate you so much. How dare you ruin your own life like this, stupid boy" I said to myself, glaring at myself in the reflection of a window nearby.

Only to become annoyed feeling an amused laugh wanted to escape my mouth. Of course Kain finds this hilarious. Watching me act like him for my own survival. "Hyung, this is too harsh" I sighed, continuing my walk down the street. "Huh? Hyung?!" I flinched, pausing at the familiar bubbly voice coming just right behind me. Turning, I regretted stopping. "Hyung! It is you!! Wow, i could spot you in a crowd at this point. You're hair really stands out" Jiwoo ran over with Inhyuk tailing behind him. "Uh, oh, yeah" I rubbed a strand of Kains long hair between my fingers. Slowly taking off my sunglasses.

This simple action had Jiwoo stumble on his own feet, the Kains beauty was a sight to behold. "Jiwoo!" I yelped, almost throwing myself forwards to catch him when Inhyuk easily grabbed and steadied the injured boy. "I-I'm fine. Sorry." Jiwoo sheepishly blushed at how embarrassing that was. "Haha, it's okay. You're already injured as it is. Don't get hurt anymore, okay?" I reached over, patting his head as he smiled brightly, chuckling. I questioned why he seemed so happy all of a sudden but remained silent.

"This is perfect timing actually" Inhyuk chirped in. "Chairwoman wishes to speak to you as well Kain. If you don't mind, can you spare some time today?" I opened my mouth to decline. "You're here to see Jiyoung too?! Wow! It's like fate that we met here huh??" But seeing Jiwoo become absolutely excited, I swallowed my words. "Y-yeah. That's exactly it" I said, realizing I was passing by Shinhwa just now. "Great! Let's head inside then! I have so much to tell you hyung" he said, grabbing my hand with his uninjured hand, dragging me into the building as I instinctively grabbed onto Inhyuks sleeve. Forcing him to move with us.

The employees in Shinhwa were all shocked by the scene. Surprised Inhyuk remained smiley despite the indecent young master of Hua dragged him around like a pup on a leash. "Sorry Inhyuk. Jiwoo grabbing me surprised me so I just-" I let go of Inhyuk once Jiwoo stopped at the elevator doors. "It's fine Kain. I'm glad to see you again. It's been awhile since the awakened academy" he said, continuing to smile as I shrugged. "Yeah, it has been awhile. Being back at Shinhwa, you must be busy" I chuckled, seeing his lip twitch. Then a light sigh escape. "Is it that noticeable?" Once again, I shrugged.

"Not really. I can just tell" because I read the Manwha. He's been busy trying to track down Dr.Delein and the Klein brothers. Then had to fight one of them. Search for the kids. Tend to their injuries. Find excuses to why they're injured. Then went along with trying to investigate why so many criminals of the awakened world appear in Korea without detection. It may not have shown it in the Manwha but after seeing it in person, all of that had to be exhausting. If I had to say, Inhyuk probably only had 3-5 hours of sleep a night because of this.

"You're doing great. If you need help, just let me know. I have some power in Hua too you know" I smirked, giving a thumbs up knowing well I won't ever send out some tracker task force to do my bidding as a reckless young master. "Haha, I'll keep that in mind" Inhyuk laughed, bowing in thanks to me as I nodded, turning away. My eyes flashed to Jiwoo staring at the both of us. "When did you two become close?" He had to ask. Not even he could have such a light hearted conversation with Inhyuk the way I did. "During the awakened academy. Especially after the whole...uhm- gravitational incident" I pursed my lips, seeing Jiwoo nod his head after hearing about that.

"Oh. Then, does that mean you're also in contact with Mr.Park and Mr.Jang?" I blinked. "Do you mean Seongha and Giwook?" He flinched hearing me use their first names rather than their last. Nodding reluctantly. "Yes I do. Although I only talk to Giwook mostly. Seongha is too busy for that and there's really no reason for me to contact him anyway" I shrugged. "Oh..." suddenly, Jiwoos mood seemed to falter after my words. "Uhm, are you-" "hey you!!" But before I could ask if Jiwoo was okay, someone's loud voice rung through the hallway. Gaining all three of our attention as we turned to see who yelled out so rudely.

Then my eyes widened. "Seokcheol?" I asked suddenly, completely forgetting his character until now. His stomping towards Jiwoo came to a halt hearing me call his name. He turned, raising a brow before a bit of blush creeped onto his cheeks. "H-how does someone as beautiful as you know me?" He asked, seeing how attractive this new person looked and assumed they're a girl. My surprised eyes squinted into displeasure. "Excuse me?" I asked, completely unable to register what the actual hell I just heard. "Ah- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that. It's just...you're very pretty" he smiled, scratching the back of his head.

"Haha-" I laughed. Seriously? Can he not tell I'm a dude? "Uhm, that's no appropriate to say to someone you just met, is it?" Inhyuk, after greeting the two Baekdu visitors, stood between me and Seokcheol. "It's okay Inhyuk-" I grabbed onto his arm to nudge him aside since it really is fine. Just random for them to suddenly mention how pretty Kain looks. Then again, not knowing Kains personality, i too wouldve said the same thing running into him at a grocery store. The guy really is good looking.

"Don't be a rude basterd" I looked to the side, a man behind Seokcheol who's the chairman's brother of Baekdu. Suman. The more favorable character in Baekdu. "It's fine. Seriously. It's just...I'm a guy so it's weird to be complimented so easily" I chuckled lightly. Forcing myself to not care. Suddenly, the hallway went silent. "You're a dude!?" Seokcheol yelled out in surprised. What kind of dude looks more like a girl that the girl he met last time!? "Y-yes?" I answered questionably seeing Suman and his colleague also shocked to hear.

Does...does Kain look so much like a girl? I have no idea whether to be offended of complimented right now.

"A-anyways! Wh-where's Jisuk!!" Suddenly, the big Seokcheol had a rush of blush on his face, can't believe he just called a dude beautiful right in his face. Not only that, but Suman found it interesting that Inhyuk almost immediately became protective of this pretty boy after Seokcheol approached him.

"...I know where he is but I think it's best not to tell you" Jiwoo said. I blinked. The dialogue changed a bit compared to the Manwha. "You  with Shinhwa since your in Shinhwas building?" He asked Jiwoo who's usual puppy like expression seemed a bit hardened than usual. This made me raise a brow. Now why is Jiwoo so stiff? I blinked, noticing his clenched jaw as he looked up to Seokcheol. Did he offend him somehow? But Jiwoos not the type to be angry over some tiny insults...

"Then why don't you have a spar with me?" "Okay" my eyes widened. Yeah this is definitely not how this scene played out. "Jiwoo-" Inhyuk was ready to interfere again only for Jiwoo to beat him. "In real combat. Other awakened ones won't go easy on me because I'm injured" it's the same words he said in the Manwha but as I looked at him, I swear I thought is saw him glare up at Seokcheol. And for some reason, I felt like it was my fault...

...

"I don't understand why this is happening..." Jiyoung sighed, her arms crossed as she stood at the training area where awakened one's usually have spars. I somehow ended up standing on her other side, watching the spar as well. "I'm not sure why either..." I admitted. Feeling like something changed despite the situation playing out the way I remembered. Maybe it was because while Seokcheol spoke to Jiwoo across the room, and Jiwoo not paying attention as she looked my way. Then he smiled happily. At first I thought he looked at Jiyoung but when he waved at me, I knew he wasn't actually paying attention to anything but me. I waved back, barely.

I even had to look to the side as I felt Jiyoungs laser stare on me as well. What's up with them today? Seriously...

________________________________

A/n: 2 updates in under 24 hours!?!? WOOOP WOOOOOOP it's an "I'm sorry" gift for being absent for so long 030 Kain is finally starting to look deeper into Hua and his father. YAY and Jiwoo? What's up with him all of a sudden? 👀 jeez why they all acting so outta character around Kain lollll

Kain this whole chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...