š’šŽš…š“ š†šˆš‘š‹, š€š§šš² ļæ½...

By xoxocupiid

š’š‡š„ šƒšˆšƒ a little spin as she showed off her outfit for the boy in front of her. All he could do was thi... More

š’šŽš…š“ š†šˆš‘š‹
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš”š†š„
šŽšš„
š“š–šŽ
š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš•š„
š’šˆš—

š“š‡š‘š„š„

1.1K 30 4
By xoxocupiid

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 his bed thinking about Kehlani. He wanted her so bad but he knew he could never be with her. He was the school player and she would never go for him. Even if she did he would never want to break her heart, it was one thing he feared so much. He wouldn't want to ruin their friendship because he broke her heart with his ways. It made Andy sick how about how much he loved her.

The way she smiled at him.

The way she was always so nice to others.

They way she smelled.

How she dressed. It drove him fucking crazy. It made him want to throw up, and that's exactly what he did. Aurora heard the groans from the boy from her room and went to go check on him.

"You better not be in here jerking off to Kehlani, Andy" Aurora knocked and when she didn't hear anything she slightly opened the door. She could see her little brother crocheted over the toilet seat. "Oh my god Andy are you okay" Aurora ran over to him and he just sank into her arms.

"Rora I'm in shit right now" Andy stayed in his sister's arms.

"I can't get Kie out of my head and she only sees me as her best-friend".

"Well did she say that" Aurora ran her fingers through his hair, this action brought back memories to the boy.

*FLASHBACK!*

*"Here lemme put yours on" Kehlani took the necklace from the boys hand and crawled behind him. Andy felt her soft delicate finger brush over his neck which sent shivers down his spine. She clipped the necklace in place and crawled over to his side looking down at his necklace. She reached forward and connected the hearts together.*

*"Bruh you are so corny" Andy giggled as he looked down at the girl.*

*"You bought them asshole" Kehlani laughed. Kehlani leaned back on the bed frame and held her arms open waiting from Andy to go in to her arms. Andy placed his head inbetween her thighs as Kehlani ran her fingers through the boys curls.*

*"That shit feels mad good" Andy slightly turned to the side as he dozed off. Kehlani smiled to herself as she put on jessie and went to sleep herself.*

*END OF FLASHBACK!*

"Andy" Aurora said as Andy snapped back. "Did she say she only sees you as her bestfriend"

"No but I can fucking feel it" the boy brought his hands to his hair in defeat.

"You need to pull yourself together Dee " Aurora stood up pulling Andy up with her.

"Brush your teeth, also because your breath smells like shit, get ready for your soccer game, and when you see Kehlani and you feel the time is right tell her how you feel."

"Thank you Rora" Andy pulled his sister in a tight hug.

"Please brush your teeth, your breath reeks." Aurora held her hand up to her nose.

"Dude I was just bar-"

"Unt un, brush your butters then talk to me" Aurora cut him off and walked out of the room.

Chloe and Kehlani were getting ready for Kym's little get together. "Okay so I think I'm gonna go with this outfit" Kehlani laid down an outfit on her bed that was a two piece white outfit of a shorts and short sleeve top.

"Thats so cute" Chloe who was already dressed looked at the girls outfit. The blonde girl had on a two piece pink velvet outfit. You could perfectly see her belly button ring.

"Why do you have a belly button ring again" Kehlani grabbed her outfit and headed to the bathroom. "Because it makes me look fucking hot, and my parents don't give a shit what I do as long as I leave them alone" Chloe was fixing her hair in the mirror as she explained to the girl who was in the bathroom.

Kehlani finally exited her bathroom where her outfit with brown crocs on. Chloe looked closer at her crocs to notice an A charm on her right one and a G on her left on.

"Laniiii, whose initials are those" Chloe poked at the slightly shorter girl.

"Uhm, I don't know what you're talking about" she squirmed and tried to get away from her. Chloe shot her a knowing look and Kehlani sighed. "They're Andy's, he has the same color and he has my initials on his" Kehlani finally revealed.

"If you guys don't get married, I don't believe in love" Chloe who still looks in the mirror said.

"Lets go girl, I have to order our Uber" Kehlani left the blonde girl who was still looking in her mirror. Kehlani walked into her sister's room to tell her she was heading out.

"Bell I'm leaving" Kehlani saw the girl in her bed fast asleep. Kehlani grabbed a pink marker and wrote her a letter saying if she was still gone when she woke up she was at the ledge and to call her for anything. She left the room making sure to silently shut her door back.

"Chlo stop staring at yourself and lets go, the ubers outside" Kehlani said to the girl as she made her way down the steps.

"Well I'm so hot I can't help it" Chloe made her way down the steps behind the brown haired girl. The uber waited outside as Kehlani made she to lock the door and they both made their way to the car.

"I don't think I have the mental strength to deal with Lydia" Kehlani spoke.

"Just ignore her, I honestly think she might be jealous of you" Chloe replied.

"I love you Chlo"

I love you Lani"

"Your here" the older women spoke up.

"Thank you and here's a 50 dollar tip and 20 for gas, I didn't have enough on my card." Kehlani handed the women 70 dollars in total.

"I can't take that but thank you sweetie" the women tried to decline but Kehlani persistent she knew being an uber driver was tough so she wanted this women to have this.

"You are such a wonderful child" the women finally took the money as Kehlani and Chloe stepped out flashed a smile and wave at the women and walked into the big house.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 niceee" Chloe looked around the house."Kehlani, Chloe you guys made it" Kym came and hugged the two girls.

"Hi Kym were so glad you invited us your house is so nice" Kehlani and Chloe stepped back from the hug and Kym led them to the living room where all the other girls were.

"Hi girls" Kehlani greeted everybody. Everybody said hi back, except Lydia of course. They pair sat down while Kym passed them the face masks.

"So Lydia any crushes" Kym asked the girl.

"No, there isn't alot of options in our grade so" Lydia replied nervously.

"So you only like guys, some of us are straight to"Kym who was looking at her phone replied.

"I don't  disagree" Stacy randomly said. Kehlani got major second hand embarrassment because she knew the girl was only trying to find in.

"Uhm some people are coming to my house if you wanna come, nothing big" Lydia brought up. A few girls looked at Kym as they waited for her response.

"Sounds chill I guess" Kym replied bluntly. "You guys have to come it's gonna be freaking amazing, her house is so cool" Stacy outbursted. Kehlani cringed at the sight. "I mean it'll be aight".

"So Kehlani is there anything going on with you and Andy" Kym who finally put her phone down looked up at the girl. Out of the corner of her eye she could see both Stacy and Lydia tense up at the question. Kehlani was kinda confused since it was clear Stacy had a crush on Andy, but why did Lydia tense up?

"No he is only my best-friend" Kehlani answered.

"Were gonna have to wash this off before we go" Kym, Anya, and Meghan got up to wash off their face masks.

"Where are we going" Stacy asked.

"To the ledge" Anya answered. Chloe and Kehlani got up and walked behind the girls so they could wash off their masks aswell.

"Lani, you know what I'm thinking about" Kehlani askes.

"What are you thinking now" Kehlani knew she was gonna regret asking.

" If we would be able to turn a guy on by them just looking at me" Chloe responded.

"I knew I was gonna regret asking you what you were thinking " Kehlani said. They finally made it to the bathroom with the other girls who already washed their face masks off and just sat around the bathroom. The girls washed off their face masks and got ready to head to the ledge.

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄,𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈, 𝐊𝐘𝐌, Anya, and Megan all stood around eachother snapping selfies and making tiktoks with on another.

"Lani, are you still hosting your sleepover tonight" Kym asked not even looking up from her phone. Kehlani forgot all about that. "Shit, I'm gonna still host it I just have to get supplies last minute" Kehlani looked at Chloe signaling that she would have to help her.

"Really Lani" Chloe groaned. "We have cheer try-outs tomorrow, I've just been really stressed".

"I'm joking girl, of course I'll help you" Chloe was cut off my the sound of bikes coming.

"Look whose girl" Anya called out who finally looked up from her phone. Andy was the first to drop his bike down and take of his helmet Jaden following behind him.

"What up, what up" Andy walked and fist bumped everyone. "Hey Kie" He embraced the girl in a hug then fist bumped Chloe.

"Yo, we just had soccer and beat St. Cathrine's ass 3-0, even though their field sucks" Andy hit Aaron in his stomach as he laughed.

"Yea, their field is so lopsided" Stacy called out making almost everybody to look at her.

"Exactly, how's your head" Stacy just looked at the boy. "Well it's still on her body so" Lydia speaking up for the girl. "Yea, we love that". "And I'm not barfing" Stacy finally was able to reply to the boy.

"Yea so anyways, what up, I'm Andy" He held a fist bump out to Lydia. "Uh I know we go to Hebrew school together " She returned the first bump nervously. "I think I remember Kie talking about you" he said before walking away from the duo.

"I wonder what she says to me to him" Lydia crossed her arms at the idea. "Kehlani's nice, I'm sure she wouldn't do that" Stacy denied.

"Yo, I dare one of you guys to jump in, come on let's go" Aaron ran up to Andy hitting him in his chest. "Jump off the ledge Aaron ? You'd break both your legs on impact and your spine" Mateo spoke up worriedly.

"Make impact on this dick" Kehlani said next to Andy.

"You don't have one"

"You be watching me Goldfarb"

"You wish"

"Yea I heard Melissa Quintos cousin jumped in and now she has to text with her nose so no" Kym responded to the idea of jumping off the ledge.

"Jaden come here" Kehlani signaled the boy over. "If I jump in you guys have to help me set up for the sleepover tonight, Chlo is already helping me".

"Andy you owe me $5 I told you she would forget" Jaden laughed while Andy grabbed 5 bucks from his pocket.

"The things I do for you Kie" Andy sighed. "So if I jump will you guys do it or not"

"Fine, your not gonna jump anyways" Jaden said. Kehlani took of her necklace and handed it to Andy. "Jump bitch I'm recording" Chloe called out with her phone in her hand. Kehlani took a few steps back ran to the ledge and jumped. When she hit the water everybody ran over to the edge.

"Yo Kie your fucking sick" Andy yelled.

"You better fucking help me tonight" Kehlani shouted back and she was walking out of the water. When she made it to the top Chloe, Jaden, and Andy ran over to her.

"Lani you look so slutty like that" Chloe said. "Like what" Kehlani asked confused.

"Your shirt is like see through" Andy took of his jacket and handed it to the girl when she looked down she could see her bright red bra under her wet white shirt.

"Thank you Dee" Kehlani quickly pulled the jacket over her body because she was freezing.

"When you jump I was like girl you ate" Jaden said. "Your so werid Jay" Chloe chuckled at the boy. When the group looked up they noticed Stacy about to jump and Lydia next to her. Everyone was whispering saying she wouldn't do it. Then she jumped aswell.

"Oh shit" Kehlani looked over the ledge to see Stacy pop out of the water. "Yo Stacy Friedman your a freaking legend" Andy who once again was shouting over the ledge.

"Thats how I do it" Stacy looked up a everyone when someone called out " what is that" everyone looked closer to see a bloody pad floating in water.

"Yo Stacy just turned the ledge into the Red Sea" Andy joked making everybody laugh including Lydia. "I always knew that big was a snake" Chloe called out which made Lydia look at her. "Yea I'm talking to you bitch your friend just got humiliated and your laughing just to fit in you disgust me". "You to Andy don't be a dick it happens to every girl" Kehlani called out next. By the time Stacy made it out of the water.

"Thanks for laughing with everyone" Stacy crossed her arms due to the breeze.

"I, I wasnt laughing" Lydia stumbled over her words.

"Are you going to fucking lie, are you serious" Kehlani spoke up. "Don't worry Stace be right back I'm gonna call you an uber" Kehlani left to get the girl an uber home.

"She had the nerve to laugh and lie about it" Chloe spoke up.

"Exactly I knew their was something off about her, who doesn't like me" Kehlani said. "Hold on Chlo, hers ubers here" Kehlani made her way over to the girls and told Stacy her uber was there and that she could walk her to her car.

"Thanks for not laughing with everyone" Stacy said still shaking.

"It's not a big deal and some other girls were defending you to from Aaron" Kehlani laughed. Stacy made it to the car as Kehlani watched it drove off.

MADDI SPEAKS

Finally updated !
You guys asked and you will receive.

Lydia was definitely a bad friend but they
both did some messed up stuff.

Should Chloe and Jaden get together?

Love you guys , bye💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 2 7
** Trigger Warning ** ā€¢ Disclaimer: All messages & names have been changed & adapted. This is a novel based on creating awareness for bullying and m...
219K 7.8K 85
You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to tell her.Its your final year in high schoo...
My Best Friend By R

Teen Fiction

115 0 13
"You're leaving for Scotland ?" I asked in astonishment. "When ?" My best friend, Katherine stared into my blue eyes. "Tonight." "Wait, what ? Yo...
123K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...