Imprisoned

Door Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... Meer

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 23.2

360 18 1
Door Failia_Baighaan

I smiled dryly when I thought about it. Back then it was a duty, a favor she asked but soon it developed deeply. For Cinzel, her protection became my purpose.

She directly controlled most dangerous families, four of us a.k.a pillars- Silvester, Ayle, Ezekiel and Axel Hyraz.

And then we take care of smaller groups but things had gotten out of hands since Valencia's death

We reached the airport, I was about to leave but my phone rang. It was Alice, baffled, I picked the call.

"Hello?"

"S-Sir..."

Alice's voice came out croaked. My heart received abrupt terrible presage that something might not happen to Cinzel by her quivering tone.

"What happened?" I asked, stopping in my tracks, demanding.

"Cinzel... she... she disappeared." She cried over the phone.

"Disappear? Where?" I asked, not apprehending her words, hoping they were a joke or something.

"We don't know. The bell rang, she opened the door and never returned."

"Then where the hell were you!?" I snarled, the ecstatic emotions building in my heart converted into a spur of fury blended with visible tension.

"I was in the kitchen, she said she will get the door."

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breath and cut the call.

"Is everything alright, Young Lord?"

Abysmal thoughts terrorized my body to ponder what could dare to lay a finger on her, knowing she was mine still taking her away from me but I won't let it happen.

Her name was carved on the lines of my palm, nothing could steal her away from me.

Stuck in an undesirable situation, I knew if I sent someone else in my stead that bastard Issac and his crazy daughter Zariah would consider it a disgrace.

"Plan cancel, all of you can leave and you are coming with me Garry."

Enunciating, I walked away, leaving everyone staggered but right now, my top priority was Cinzel.

"What happened, Young Lord?!" Garry asked.

"Cinzel is missing." I told him impassively.

"What?!" He whisper-yelled.

"I told you, this girl was going to bring nothing but troubles-"

"Don't. Don't you dare to talk about her like this again." Warning him, I left for her home.

"I told you to take care of her!" I shouted at Alice and Jay, unable to cope with my surroundings and act normally.

"We're sorry Sir but it occurred so quietly and suddenly." Alice replied without looking up.

Growling, I knew it was no use to yell or act hastily but my body was being controlled by the overflowing emotions of my heart.

"Did you check the footage?" I asked exasperatedly.

"Yes, He is there." Jay informed me, I nodded and checked the CCTV footage.

A guy with a mask came, she was pretty casual; must have considered her one of my men but he stole her Alroy necklace and knocked her out in a moment.

My eyes widened because of his actions, he clearly knows her. She fell on his chest as he threw her over his shoulders and looked at the camera for a few seconds, indirectly challenging my forbearance and doing it premeditatedly.

"How the fuck he managed to get out!? Where the hell was your staff!?" I asked furiously, clenching and unclenching my hands in a tight fist.

"We are still amazed of how he managed to leave without a trace with her." Cursing loudly, I stormed out.

My mind suddenly went to a blur, unwanted anguish dispersed like a disease in my mind, stealing my capability to think properly but I couldn't do it.

"This confirms her identity is going to be revealed." Garry told me.

"I don't care." My voice came out weak, not raising my fragmented orbs.

"I... just want her... here." Whispering with difficulty, the beats began to hurt me. Biting my lips, I took a few deep breaths before putting my senses at serene.

"Who do you think it would be?" He asked.

"It's not Zaniel or anyone from the Ayle family. He seemed prestigious and smart..." I trailed off as a thought stuck in my mind.

"If he wanted to kidnap or kill her, he could do it easily, he deliberately came in front of the camera, he wanted us to know she was in his possession." I breathed out, explaining the situation but my rage overwhelmed me as I punched the wall.

"Sir, calm down."

"He mocked the imprisonment I named sanctuary! An ultimate middle finger." I snarled infuriatingly, leaving the building.

"Don't let anyone know about her absence yet." I ordered with a grimace creeping upon my face.

"Yes."

"Whoever it is, he is making fun of me by stealing her from my doorsteps." I uttered with a burning breath.

"Seemingly yes. Maybe he wants to reveal her truth." Garry reasoned.

"And how he managed to take her out without getting unnoticed?!" I hissed, slamming my hands.

Garry was slightly worried because this was the first time I was distressed about a matter to this extent but it would be an illusion if I say it didn't terrify me- It did.

I was frightened to lose her.

"Just how I was imagining to build paradise for her and this burned the dream before I could even start it." I hissed, lowering my head.

Pulling my hairs, emitting shallow breaths to cool my mind but couldn't, only her presence before me could hamper this gloom.

"You love her, don't you? You always did." Garry said, stopping the car. Not replying, I only closed my eyes.

"I shall inform our men to search for her and-"

Who was this guy? Why did he openly take her away? Why did he knowingly show me the way? Why-

"Alroy storage. The one they forced Valencia to give birth to Cinzel... He knows me, he wants the world- me to know... He must have taken her there. Tell everyone to go there." I whispered.

My voice was faint but certainly knocked and triggered the malice I was trying to conceal.

"She has to be there." I said sternly. He nodded, trusting my instincts and drove off.

If you think carefully, he wanted me to know so he would also keep her at the place where I could easily have access to. She has to be there.

When we reached there, ready to engage in any fight but the whole warehouse was empty, no sign of life which was quite odd but we all spread out to search for Cinzel.

Where the tale of my life left me, losing my identity to hold the one who was not mine.

A single scratch on her skin was unacceptable. My heart thumped loudly, looking for her and finally found her in the room where she was born.

She was wide awake, sitting in the corner, hiding her face on her knees.

"Cinzel." I called her worriedly, rushing to her side, bending and holding her hands, releasing the breath which stopped without her.

"You okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" I asked hesitantly, removing the hairs on her face, contemplating her form.

Sensing the waves of pacification traveling to my soul after seeing her. She was absolutely fine.

"Thank God, you are safe." I sighed, smiling even.

But when my eyes locked hers brimmed with scattered emotions of devastation, shimmering tears in her eyes, staring at my face intently.

"Cinzel...?" I called her hesitantly, taking her face and pulling her closer.

"You okay?"

A tear fell on her cheeks, not removing her shocked, ravaged and inscrutable eyes from mine.

Her hands began to shake, pressing her palm over my chest, enhancing my heartbeats by her action.

My lips parted to ask something but she only responded in a muffled voice which was beyond my abilities to understand but it indisputably destroyed her.

"I hate myself for actually awaiting you..." Why...?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

60.1K 3.9K 97
The Vicious Leader : Zaviyaar Sheikh *** "Silly girl, women like you are only for pleasure... So, serve your purpose." He stopped right near my ear...
269K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
2.5M 56.4K 37
❝ I'll fuck you as I see fit. Whenever I want and however I want. ❞ _____ KEVIN KNIGHT is a 30 years old heartless and powerful mafia who doesn't kno...
1.1M 26.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...