Journey To the Past [ Romanov...

By Hanami255

" There is no perfect life, including the one we dream of..." More

End of School, vacation, suprise
[G/N] [L/N] 's mansion
The coins
The wish and the spaniel
Broken-heart attack
Fear of Unknown
New home,new choice...
New plans and complications
Family's matters and more
Betrayal and Pain
New motivation
Christmas miracle
Memories and Hope
Changes
Sun and shadow
Rest and recreation
Sweet Joy
Celebration: Act I Finale
Confusion
Not a chapter, but please read.
DansΓ© macabre
Compromise and care
Realization and goodbye
So close, so far....
La Casa y las Cartas
Unexpected reunion pt. 1
Unexpected reunion pt.2
Different side of story
Trust and Courage
Take the chance
For the future
The Ball
Support
Heart and Brain, Good and Bad
Leaves are falling, Eagle's flying...
Gone forever : Act II Finale
Struggles and Rumors
Help and determination pt.1
Help and Determination pt.2
Obstacles
Revealed
Mon cΕ“ur
Confrontation
Lucky evening
Acceptation
Communication
Patience
Re-revolution pt.1
Re-revolution pt.2
Mystification, but still victory
Choosing the path
Great things upcoming...
Truthfulness
The perfect beginning
ANNOUNCEMENT
Imperial Jewel: Sequel prolonge
Suprise
Danger
Out of control
Luckiest in the world
Blessings, prayers and trouble
Friends in woe
At the Edge pt. 1
At the Edge pt.2
Our own choices
One goes, another comes...
The best choice
Decisions
A new place to be
Prolouge of problems
Short scary story
Blind and watchful: Act I Finale
The injustice
Monsters pt. 1
Not so according to plan...
An Alliance and a spy
Unspoken
No matter what
Longing pt 1
Longing pt 2 - holding on
War and love
Duties
Priorities
Madness: Act II Finale
From Hell to Heaven pt 1
From Hell to Heaven pt 2
The Beginning of the end
Legacy: FINALE
AN ANNOUNCEMENT
Voice cast - Journey to the Past

Monsters pt 2

35 2 1
By Hanami255

Third Person POV

December 5th, 1939~

" How can it be?! We attacked unexpectedly! How were they so prepared?!
" Mein Fürer... Someone must have warned them..." The German soldier practically shaking from fear. When the leader was angry, he really WAS.
" Who did this?! Who is the traitor?!" The man rambled on.
" We don't know..."
Hitler looked at the soldier angrily, but then, the another one came in.
" Mein Fürer... The troops had to retreat... We have lost a lot of men... The climate of Siberia..."
" SHUT UP!" The man slammed his hand onto the desk then sat heavily in the chair. " We need a new strategy! Someone tell me, how to defeat Russia! NOW!
" We could do the same as in Poland... Drop few bombs."
" No, you idiot! It can destroy the fields! They will be worthless!
" You mean Ukrainian fields?"
" No, Greek! Of course, Ukrainian! Ukraine is a part of Russian Empire! It's actually the most wealthy part of it! You fools!"
" Mein Fürer..."
" I have promised myself and the people we'll be the be the strongest land of Europe! Russia is standing in our way, so we HAVE to get rid of them! Use your brains! I WANT a new strategy!"

______________________________________

Unfortunately, the difficulties with Russia didn't make Nazi stop to attack Poles, Jews, or everyone who would come against them...
In Poland, there was an organization called Home Army. A lot of young people belonged in it. Especially scouts. They were mostly doing everything to be make lives of Germans in the country harder, or just simply show them that Poland is still fighting, for example by drawing the symbol of Fighting Poland.

Much to Hanna's despair, Barbara also signed up into that group. She even made a few friends. Among them, was a young man, Tadeusz Zawadzki, pen name "Zośka" ( Everyone in Home Army had their own pen name.)

But don't think, that the monstrosity of Nazi was unnoticed by those good and just German people. Some of them were terribly punished, if they dared to speak against the Fürer, some of them simply hid their real opinion...
Lisa Glück was put by fate somehow between these two types of Germans...
She helped Russia, so basically was a traitor, but no one knew about it, and still, she was threatened by her own sister that she will get killed, if she tries to cross her plans. Can you imagine the fear she kept living in?
______________________________________

Lublin ~

[Y/N] watched in horror and disbelief as she passed through the street. The soldiers were everywhere, dragging people out of their houses , throwing them onto the ground, screaming something she couldn't understand. Someone just got killed before her eyes...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Nazi soldiers : Go! And head up!

Resemble: Shot!

Nazi soldiers : Once more now!

Resemble: Shot!

Nazi soldiers : Get all them!

Jewish man#1: RUN!

Jewish man: FASTER!

It was all pure chaos... Civilians were running for their lives as the cries of wounded, women and children torn the air apart...

Polish people: With the bayonet held to my shoulder... With the tears and cold sweat on my brow...

Jewish people: Elohim, God on High! Can you hear your people cry? Help us now, this dark hour...

Deliver us! Hear our call! Deliver us!

Polish people: Lord of All, remember us! We crumble like the sand! Deliver us! There's a land you've given us...

Jewish people: And deliver us to the Promised Land!

[Y/N] pushed through the crowd of people as she went into the alleyway to meet with Anastasia's sister in law and her husband. Tsarina's plan did not work out. Caleb did not want to leave his home AT ALL and he was very stubborn with that decision. As if it all wasn't enough of trouble, it turned out that Polina has tuberculosis...
Soon, the empress noticed two people standing by the wall, evidently trying to be invisible. The reason why they wanted to meet with her, was more important in their opinion than anything else. They knew that it was the best thing they could do, but also the hardest and most painful... Today was the day, when they would say goodbye to their only and long awaited child, in order to keep him safe...

Caleb held a bundle close to his chest, so no one would see what it actually was.

Caleb: Yal-di-ha toch, veh harach...Al-ti rach veh al-tif-chad..
My son, we have nothing,we can give...

Polina : But this chance that you may live...

Caleb & Polina: We pray, we meet again...

Polina : If He will...

Caleb: Deliver us ~

All three of them ran swiftly through the alley, doing their best to remain unnoticed.

People: ( Deliver us!)
Hear our prayer! Deliver us from dispair! Those beasts' cruelty is to big to stand! Deliver us! There's a land you promised us... Deliver us out of bondage... And deliver us to the Promised Land...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car personally prepared for the tsarina to take her safely back to St. Petersburg, already was there. [Y/N] was to take little Aran with her to Russia and take her of him, until it's safe in Poland and he can be reunited with his parents once again... Until then, it was time to say goodbye... The child must have felt it,too because he began to sob quietly.

Polina : Hush now, my baby... Be still, love, don't cry... To be safe, you can't stay here... Sleep and remember this last lullaby...

Caleb: Our love will forever be near...

The man kissed his son's forehead. Polina refused to even hold the boy, afraid that he might catch her illness...

Caleb: Take good care of him, please, do this for me... It's more than both of us can bear...

[Y/N]: I'll do what I can, so he's safe and free in our land...

Caleb: Deliver him there...

He handed her the baby and she looked up at her two friends with sadness before turning around and getting into the car...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The way back home was very stressful. The shots, screams and cries mixed together in the worst way possible. [Y/N] prayed in her mind, no one stops them....

She calmed down completely, only after she was back in St Petersburg. Her children and husband of course knew about the visitor and welcomed him warmly.

Valeria : Here, you are safe now and safe may you stay...

Inessa: We all have a prayer just for you....

Yevgieniy: When it's all over, there will come day, your parents will be back with you....

People: Deliver us... Send us someone who can save us... And deliver us to the Promised Land...
Deliver us to the Promised Land...

Caleb: Deliver us...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter, but I have no opportunity to write. The chapter will arrive next week, because I am literally abroad my country.
I am in Turkey, (Colakli) on vacation.
Is there anyone from Turkey reading this?🇹🇷

Original song

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 839 14
Β°β€’*β€βž· π‡π€πππ˜ ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†π’ # πŸ‘‘πŸ©°πŸŽΆ βͺ π™°π™½π™°πš‚πšƒπ™°πš‚π™Έπ™° π™Όπ™Ύπš…π™Έπ™΄ ❫ 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ ━ when their family is killed, (y/n) and anastasi...
73.1K 974 28
*Michael Phelps just won another gold* the announcer speaks over the television. "Dad can I go to the Olympics?" Little Alexandra asks. "Anything is...
1.5M 39.7K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...