The Demon King of Time

Por Masamune

"What would you do if you were told if you're going to be a king?" "I would try to avoid it... but in the end... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Christmas special
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Season 1 End)

Chapter 3

3.3K 71 150
Por Masamune

Masamune and Kiana were still asleep while Woz guarded Mei. Woz was busy reading a book before suddenly he heard Mei stirring awake.

"Who are you?" Mei asked as she sat up.

"I am Woz." Woz answered.

"Where are my friends?" Mei asked.

"Look to your left."

Mei looked the her left and saw Kiana and Masamune sleeping. Mei remembered the events that had transpired. She became a monster and Masamune stopped her.

Mei stands up and walks towards Masamune. Mei brought out her hand and put it on Masamune's right cheek.

"Thank you..." Mei thanked the sleeping boy.

"Masamune-senpai... don't put your hand there..." Mei heard Kiana mumble in her sleep and blushed at the girl's words.

"Oh my! I didn't think she would dream something like that." Woz said in surprise.

"Kiana always has been a pervert and Masamune is a dense idiot." Mei replied while staring at the both of them.

"Indeed. I am partially at fault for my lord's denseness. It's hard to teach him about love." Woz said causing Mei to perk up at his words.

"That just means I have to work harder for him." Mei replied before looking at Masamune and noticed him beginning to wake up.

"Mei..." Masamune groggily said before yawning.

"You've slept quite nicely." Mei said as her eyes stared at the sleeping Kiana with jealousy.

"Eh? Kiana wake up." Masamune said nudging Kiana awake.

"Mhm... Masamune-senpai..." Kiana woke up and rubbed her eyes before seeing Mei.

"Mei-senpai!" Kiana hugged the girl causing Mei to stumble but she hugged back.

Masamune smiled softly at the duo before turning to look outside and saw Ryuki and Knight.

"Report." Masamune said causing the two girls to stare at him.

"All of the surrounding Honkai Beast has been dealt with my lord." Knight said.

"Good job. You may return now." Masamune replied.

"Thank you, my lord." Ryuki said before both he and Knight disappeared.

Masamune turned around and saw the confused face of both girls. Masamune sighed before scratching the back of his head.

"Let's go. We need to get out of this city." Masamune said before looking outside.

Masamune walks out of the apartment with Mei and Kiana along with Woz. Masamune was searching for one more person so they could stay alive.

Fortunately, Kabuto had led her straight to them. Masamune saw a silver-haired girl tending her wounds on top of a building.

"A survivor?" Mei muttered.

"Let's go she's wounded." Masamune said before running to the girl.

Masamune brought out a red Ridewatch in case things go south. The girl saw Masamune and widened her eyes.

"Are you alright?" Masamune asked.

"Nyet." The girl replied.

"Then let me help." Masamune leans down to the girl's arm and puts his hand on it before the girl's wound suddenly healed.

"You owe me one. Help us with escaping this city and I'll forget what you did." Masamune whispered.

"Fine." The girl replied.

"Masamune is that girl okay?" Mei asked arriving behind Masamune.

"She's okay but what's your name?" Masamune asked.

"Bronya Zaychik." The now named Bronya replied.

"I'm Masamune Kazama she's Raiden Mei and that one is Kiana Kaslana." Masamune said introducing everyone to Bronya.

"Bronya-Chan what are you doing here?" Mei asked.

"Da Bronya was ambushed by the Honkai beast." Bronya answered.

"Figures then it's better to have backup ready." Masamune said as he pressed the red Ridewatch.

DRIVE TRIDORON!

A red rider appears in front of Masamune surprising the girls. Drive kneels before looking at Masamune.

"What is your command, my lord?" Drive asked.

"Protect us if the Honkai beast attack." Masamune commanded.

"Your wish is my command." Drive replied before going in front of Masamune. Masamune turned around and saw Mei with a questioning look.

"Why did they call you my lord?" Mei asked.

"Because I'm a king." Masamune answered bluntly.

"So back then it was really you." Mei said looking surprised at Masamune before she smiled softly.

"Thank you for taking care of me Masamune." Mei said with a beaming smile.

"You're welcome." Masamune replied while looking away.

"Masamune nii-sama is Tsundere." Bronya suddenly said earning a laugh from Mei and Kiana while Masamune glared at the girl.

"I am not a Tsundere! Right girls?" Masamune said before looking at them but they averted their eyes.

"Woz?" Masamune looked at Woz and he too averted his eyes.

Masamune slumps before walking with Drive while the others follow.

Meanwhile

"So you interrupted my date because..."

"There is a third Herrscher."

"A third one? This should be fun."

"Also the king is in within that area."

"The king?! I'm doomed that king can defeat Durandal easily how am I supposed to defeat him?!"

"Don't provoke him. Attack only the Herrscher."

"Great... this is practically a suicide mission."

"Have some hope Himeko this might be a worthwhile mission."

"I'm going to need to drink a lot when I get back. Alright, let's head to the Herrscher."

"Good luck Himeko."

"It's finally upon us! The third Honkai!"

With Masamune

Masamune watched as Drive slashed through another Honkai. Masamune suddenly regrets bringing Bronya along because she keeps arguing with Kiana.

"It's completely normal to lick someone's wound!" Kiana yelled.

"In which part of the world? Idiotka fantasy world?!" Bronya emotionlessly yelled back.

"Mei-senpai likes it!" Kiana yelled.

"Mei nee-sama finds it weird!" Bronya yelled back.

"She likes it!"

Masamune sighs and rubs his forehead. Masamune then turns to Drive and grabs his sword. Masamune walks to both Kiana and Bronya.

BONK!

"Ow! Masamune-senpai!" Kiana whines as she holds her head in pain.

"Stop being perverted Kiana." Masamune scolds the girl before giving Drive swords back.

"But! Masamune-senpai you would like it if I lick your wounds right!" Kiana yelled causing Masamune to sigh.

"How did I end up like this? Mr. Kyu please come back and be one of my guards again." Masamune thought tiredly.

Mei watched the two in silence not because she was jealous but because she was talking to someone.

"Heh~ I think I'm falling for that king." Mei heard her Herrscher persona say.

"Why?" Mei asked suddenly having a bad feeling.

"Just imagine the child between a Herrscher and him. I wouldn't mind that one bit." HoT said with a sultry tone.

"You and him having a child? Not in a million years!" Mei mentally yelled at her.

"Jealous? Don't worry I'll let you have him first. If you even manage to get through his thick skull." HoT said before shutting up.

"Pervert Tuna."

"Masamune-senpai!"

Mei stared at the two with a soft smile. But that atmosphere was ruined when a dead Honkai Zombie landed before the two.

"Sorry! My lord!" Drive yelled before continuing to kill multiple Honkai Beasts.

"It's fine. Might need a second rider to help." Masamune said before bringing out a white Ridewatch.

AGITO SHINING!

A white and red rider appears in front of everyone. Agito brought out his Shining Caliber and rushed to help Drive.

"That should be enough." Masamune muttered before waiting for them to finish killing the Honkai beast.

"Masamune what was that?" Mei asked.

"That was a Ridewatch. It allows me to summon them for help or just give me their weapons." Masamune answered before looking back at the two riders and noticed they were done.

"Let's go." Masamune said before walking away.

Mei followed after Masamune and stared at his back. Masamune was always a mysterious person to Mei. Appearing five months ago and suddenly befriending her. She always wondered what was his life before she met him. And what's his deal about being a king?

Mei was so busy with her thoughts that she didn't notice a Honkai beast coming her way. Masamune was too busy fending off the Honkai beast with Drive and Agito that he didn't notice too.

"My lord!" Woz's yells brought Masamune's attention to them.

Masamune widened his eyes before trying to bring out a Ridewatch as fast as possible. Just as the beast was about to hit Mei. Kiana jumps in front of the attack causing her back to bleed.

"Kiana!" Masamune yelled in worried but his worries became bigger when he saw Mei's eyes glowed.

"Mei wait!"

BOOM!

Drive and Agito protected Masamune from the impact. Masamune looks at Mei and notices her being surrounded by electricity and her wings appear again.

"Your service is no longer needed worm." HoT coldly said before killing the Honkai Beast.

"Shit! Both of you retreat! I'll handle this myself." Masamune ordered as both riders nodded before disappearing.

BLADE KING!

"Bronya with me!" Masamune yelled as he summoned the King Rouzer.

Bronya summoned Project Bunny and fired her laser at HoT carefully not to hit Kiana. HoT noticed them and dodged Bronya's laser but not Masamune who slashed her in the back causing her to drop Kiana.

Masamune catches Kiana with one hand and lands on the ground before healing her wounds.

"Woz!" Masamune throws Kiana at Woz who catches her in his arm.

"Why protect them, my king?" HoT asked.

"My king?" Masamune said in confusion.

"You are fitted to be my king and a queen always needs her king." HoT replied.

"Sorry, but the queen I serve is only Mei." Masamune said causing the Herrscher to blush.

"She was right you are a dense idiot." HoT said.

"What?! Screw this!" Masamune yelled before bringing out five cards and inserting them into his King Rouzer.

SPADE 2! 3! 4! 5! 6!

STRAIGHT FLUSH!

The cards appear before suddenly the Blade Rouzer appears in Masamune's left hand and the cards go into them. The two Rouzer glowed with golden energy and blue lightning.

HoT fired a blast of lightning at Masamune. Masamune did an X slash to the lightning causing a huge explosion to occur and sending Masamune and HoT away from each other.

Masamune recovered himself and looked up and saw an airship. Masamune notices HoT staring at the airship.

"Ah, shit! She's going to kill everyone in that ship." Masamune said as gold lightning appeared on his waist and formed a belt.

"Wait! Waga Maou!"

Masamune stops his transformation when he hears Woz yell at him.

"What's wrong Woz?" Masamune asked.

"Let's watch how this goes first." Woz answered.

Masamune hesitantly nods before looking at HoT who was staring coldly at the airship. Suddenly a red-haired woman came out of the ship.

"What the hell is she wearing?!"

Earlier

Himeko arrived at the location in the Hyperion. Himeko saw an explosion before seeing HoT.

"That's the Herrscher? I thought it was some beast with tentacles and demonic creatures." Himeko said.

"You're fantasies of the Honkai are disturbing." The woman beside her said.

"Yeah! Because someone ruined my date! Forget it I'll handle the Herrscher myself before the king arrives." Himeko replied before throwing her coat away and walking away.

"Wait! Don't tell me you're going to use that!" The woman yelled.

"I need to if I'm going to beat her before the king comes." Himeko yelled back as she took off her dress.

Himeko walks into a room with multiple mechanical arms. Himeko walks to it and the arms begin moving and forming a battlesuit.

Himeko walks into the ship deck before meeting HoT who is glaring at her. Himeko brought her sword and pointed it at HoT.

"You dare point a sword at me? You filthy worm die!" HoT yelled angrily as she fired a bolt of lightning.

Himeko blocks the lightning and cuts through it. The impact caused a shockwave and killed multiple Honkai beasts in the vicinity.

Now

Masamune blocks the shockwave with his hands. Looking at Himeko he notices something.

"She's run out of energy this fast?" Masamune muttered.

"It seems the suit is in development, my lord." Woz said while reading his book.

"That explains it. Then she needs my assistance." Masamune replied before walking to the battle.

The holographic clock on the ground formed and lava spewed out from the ground. The clock and lava followed him as he walked to them. By now both Himeko and HoT have noticed Masamune's presence.

"You..."

"Is that a kid?" Himeko questioned but then noticed HoT anger.

"Henshin!"

Shukufuku no toki! Saikō! Saizen! Saidai! Saikyō ō! Ohma Zi-O!

Masamune transformed into Ohma Zi-O and exerted his aura causing a shockwave knocking HoT away.

"That's the king!" Himeko yelled in shock.

"Let's settle this Herrscher of Thunder." Ohma Zi-O said before King Rouzer appeared on his hand.

"That sword! He really is the king!" Himeko yelled.

"You may have beaten me last time! But don't expect the same!" HoT yelled before firing a string of lightning at Ohma Zi-O.

Ohma Zi-O blocks the lightning with the King Rouzer and begins moving forward while still blocking the lightning.

Ohma Zi-O then reflected the lightning back into HoT causing the Herrscher to stumble. Ohma Zi-O slash the King Rouzer at HoT delivering a golden energy slash.

HoT saw the energy slash and blocks it with her hand. The impact causes an explosion and bruising HoT.

"Why you?! Die!"

HoT fired a large energy of lightning at Ohma Zi-O. The rider didn't move and let the lightning hit him as an explosion occurred.

"Not so tough now?" HoT said with a smirk.

"I beg to differ." HoT widened her eyes when she saw Ohma Zi-O standing unscathed by her attack.

"A powerful attack like that and he just brushed it off?!" Himeko yelled in shock at the rider.

KABUTO HYPER!

The Perfect Zecter was summoned on Ohma Zi-O's right hand. Two flying mechanical insects flew into the sword while a mechanical scorpion walked to it. Ohma Zi-O then pressed all of the buttons on the sword.

KABUTO POWER!

THE BEE POWER!

DRAKE POWER!

SASWORD POWER!

ALL ZECTER COMBINED!

Ohma Zi-O turns the Perfect Zecter into its gun form before aiming it at HoT. The rider pulls the trigger a huge red energy beam comes out form the gun.

MAXIMUM HYPER CYCLONE!

The beam engulfed HoT, who blocked the attack with her hands but was futile. The beam stopped and HoT's eyes turned into Mei before going unconscious and falling to the ground.

Ohma Zi-O catches Mei before she falls to the ground. Suddenly Bronya and Woz appeared with the former carrying Kiana on her Project Bunny.

"My lord. Multiple Honkai beast is coming this way." Woz warned Ohma Zi-O.

"Masamune nii-sama we should retreat." Bronya said.

Ohma Zi-O looks at his side and notices the Honkai getting closer. Ohma Zi-O brought out his palm and flick his hand causing an explosion and killing all of them.

"Mere pawns are no match for me." Ohma Zi-O said before looking at Bronya who looked shocked albeit a little bit.

"A flick of his hand and it kills all of them?!" Himeko yelled.

Hearing Himeko the trio turns their head towards her. Himeko sweats nervously when Ohma Zi-O stares at her.

"What do you desire from us, Himeko Murata?" Ohma Zi-O asked shocking the woman.

"How do you know my name?" Himeko asked warily.

"I am the King of Time and Space knowing you're name is a trivial thing." Ohma Zi-O said before walking to Himeko.

"Now speak. What do you want." Ohma Zi-O asked.

"Well, you see... That Herrscher you're carrying... we need her." Himeko answered and instantly regretted it when Ohma Zi-O exerted his aura.

"Wait! We just want to teach her how to control her powers!" Himeko quickly said calming down Ohma Zi-O.

"I see. Then I will grant but with the condition, I will go with her." Ohma Zi-O said.

"Bu-"

"Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes! My king!"

"What presence! A little bit of his aura and it's already this power. He truly is a king." Himeko thought with sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Good! Then let's go."

"This way."

Ohma Zi-O followed Himeko with the others following him. Save to say the members of Hyperion were shocked when Ohma Zi-O walked in.

"Can we heal her my lord?" One member asked.

"Very well I shall let you." Ohma Zi-O puts Mei on the bed before going out of the room and heading to the Hyperion main room.

When he entered the members immediately felt fear from his presence. Ohma Zi-O looks at the room and outside the window before returning to Masamune.

"The king is a kid!" One member yelled.

"Shush! Don't let him hear you!" Another member puts their mouth on the other member.

Masamune ignored them and continued to look outside. Masamune then heard footsteps behind him and turned around and saw Himeko.

"Speak." Masamune said.

"Geez! Calm down would you?" Himeko said causing every member to have a heart attack.

"Major Himeko why would you say that?!" A staff yelled.

"I apologize. I was a little bit tense." Masamune said surprising the members.

"It's fine. By the way kid, what's your name?" Himeko asked.

"Masamune Kazama the Demon King of Time." Masamune answered.

"Well, you already know my name. But I'm going to tell you that to control her powers we need to take her to St. Freya." Himeko said causing Masamune to raise an eyebrow.

"Fine but I'm going." Masamune replied.

"Hold on! St. Freya is an all-girl school you wouldn't fit there and also going there to be a Valkyrie is a waste of time because of your power." Himeko said stopping Masamune from  doing any sudden attack.

"Then what do you expect me to do?" Masamune asked as the King Rouzer appeared in his hand.

"Since you're a king why don't you be the captain of Hyperion." Himeko suggested.

"Captain? Very well this position may benefit me but can I still see them?" Masamune asked.

"You've seemed fond of those girls, especially Mei and Kiana but you can still see them." Himeko answered.

"Tch! I am merely protecting my people." Masamune said while looking away earning a chuckle from Himeko.

"You're such a Tsundere." Himeko said while chuckling but stopped when Masamune glared at her.

"Alright! I'll stop but since you're going to be captain let's get your uniform first." Himeko said before grabbing a set of clothes.

"Here's you're a new set of clothes." Himeko handed Masamune his uniform.

Masamune stared at the clothes before static appeared for a brief moment and Masamune was now wearing his new captain uniform.

"How did you?!"

"Comfortable uniform but I prefer black and white but this will do nonetheless." Masamune said while ignoring the shock Himeko.

"Well let's introduce you to your assistant. Ai-Chan!" Himeko yelled.

"Yes! Major Himeko!" A girl with green hair appeared beside Himeko.

"An AI?" Masamune muttered.

"This is Ai your assistant and Ai this is your new captain." Himeko said.

"Hello! Captain Masamune!" Ai greeted the boy.

"Interesting an AI capable of human behavior. My lord, please let me examine her!" A voice yelled out in Masamune's mind.

"Settle down Build. Wouldn't want to scare her." Masamune replied in his thoughts.

"My lord, Isn't this the perfect time to introduce ourselves to them?" OOO voice said in Masamune mind.

"You guys just want to go out don't you?" Masamune said.

"Yes!" Nineteen different voices said at the same time.

"Fine! Just the Heisei! Sorry Dark Riders the ship won't handle multiple power individuals." Masamune thought.

"It's fine my lord. If we were there we would probably pick a fight with the Heisei."

"Especially Evol."

"Hey!"

"True."

"You too! Life isn't fair..."

"Oh! Shut it! Just summon us, my lord."

Masamune sighed confusing both Himeko and Mei. Masamune eyes glowed orange before nineteen Ridewatches appeared and activated.

KUUGA ULTIMATE!

AGITO SHINING!

RYUKI SURVIVE!

FAIZ BLASTER!

BLADE KING!

HIBIKI ARMED!

KABUTO HYPER!

DEN-O LINER!

KIVA EMPEROR!

DECADE COMPLETE!

W EXTREME!

OOO PUTOTYRA!

FOURZE COSMIC!

WIZARD INFINITY!

GAIM KIWAMI!

DRIVE TRIDORON!

GHOST MUGEN!

EX-AID MUTEKI!

BUILD GENIUS!

A bright light engulfed the room causing the occupants to block their eyes. When the light died down they opened it and saw nineteen different riders.

"Hyperion. Meet the Heisei Rider."

A/N

Yo!

You know I haven't felt this motivated to write since BoS. Anyway, that's about it and as always...

Peace!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.7K 299 28
You would assume that if you were a princess then you would want to stay one wouldn't you? What if I told you what you have to do when you're a princ...
58.4K 1.8K 17
A What If Timeline from my other Honkai Story in which the Captain dies and reincarnates once again. A young boy with a sword, traveling alone with...
16.2K 399 17
Told throughout her life the same thing over and over, "A snake can't be a hero!" "You would be better suited as a villain!" Even so she wants to pro...
59.2K 2.4K 26
I fell in love with my childhood bestfriend... * I fell in love with my sworn rival... * But he was never meant to be mine... * Let the play date beg...