FATE HAS CHOSEN ME!!

By samriddhi1author

"You trust me?!" He asks "Yes but I am scared" She whispers "Don't be scared, I am here with you" He gives h... More

Characters
Characters - II
Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Their Wedding Album
23
24

06

346 16 6
By samriddhi1author

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hi everyone!! We have decided not to publish chapters everyday as now our school has started but we will try our best to give you updates as soon as possible. Thankyou for loving our story . Now enjoyy!!!

__________________________________

Author's pov:

Rakshit and Hardik sat in Rakshit's car and left the hospital.

"Why I should go and find her yaar!!", Rakshit said being a little annoyed.

"Becuse you are going to be her future husband", Hardik said to tease Rakshit.

"Agar tune phir se bakwas kari toh main tujhe utha kr fek dunga", Rakshit said in anger looking at Hardik.

("If you said this nonsense again then I will throw you out of the car")

"I am quite", Hardik understood that Rakshit is in no mood and he can literally do what he just said.

"Hmm, Now spill it", Rakshit said focusing on the road.

"What?", Hardik asked being confused.

" Tere jo nain-matake chal rhe hai, maine sab dekh liya, Kya chal rha hai uski dost aur tere bich", Rakshit said while smirking as he noticed how Hardik was staring at Trisha.

("I am observing you, you were gawking at her best friend, what is going on between you two?")

"Oo bhai aisa kuch nhi hai, hum aaj hi mile hai aur kab ghura maine usse", Hardik said still trying to look innocent.

("Oh brother there is nothing like that, we only met today and I was not roaming with her")

"Sun ya toh tu bata ya fir dekh le, sach sach bata pasand hai na wo terko", Rakshit asked still driving.

("Tell me honestly you like her, I know you like her")

"Ab tujhe pata chal hi gya hai toh haan pasand hai wo mujhe, yaar uska gussa, uski smile, uski smirk bhi evennn", Hardik said thinking about Trisha.

("Now that you know, yes I do like her, her anger, her smile and even her smirk")

Then he narrated everything happened earlier in the parking area to Rakshit.

" Hmm, dekh rha hu main, meri shaadi karvana chahta tha aur khudki hi setting kr rha hai saale", Rakshit said while giving a teasing smile to Hardik.

("Hmm, I am seeing everything, In the name of my wedding you are planning your wedding

"Toh teri shaadi ke chakkar mein hi toh mera kuch hoga", Hardik said.

("Because of your wedding my wedding will happen")

" Matlab?", Rakshit asked.

("Means?")

"Sun bhai tu Kritika se shaadi kr le na fir Trisha aur main dost ban jayenge, Fir Wo apni bestfriend ki setting tere best friend se kara degi, Fir fir main Trisha se shaadi kr lunga , Fir mere aur Trisha ke bache tere aur Kritika ke bacho ke sath best friend ban jayenge aur humari dosti pediyo tak chalegi", Hardik said planning about his whole life.

("Listen brother you marry Kritika and then Trisha and I will become friends, then she will set me with Trisha, then I will marry Trisha, then my and Trisha's kids and your's and Kritika's kids will become friends, then are friendship will go on till eternity")

"What the hell are you even saying!Mere aur usse angry bird ke bache, Oo bhai pehle humari shaadi krwa kr dikha tu, main teri jaan le lunga", Rakshit said with a deadly glare.

("Mine and that angry bird's kids, first get us married, I will kill you before that")

Hardik was now scared so he gulped and said "Let's talk about these things later, let's focus on finding them first".

After 30 mins:

Here Rakshit and Hardik are trying to find the girls and the girls are stuck on some road.
After trying to find them for half an hour Rakshit lost his cool.
So now Rakshit stopped somewhere and called his assistant.

On-call convo:

Rakshit's pov

"Hello Simmy, I know it's late and your working hours are also over but I need you to track someone's phone and get their last location to me in 5 minutes " to which Simmy replied with "Yes sir, you just need to get me the number I will get it done in 5 minutes",

"Yeah I am forwarding you the contact details", Hardik said.

"You could have literally done that before wasting all this time, by the way where did u get her number?", Rakshit made a duhh face and asked.

"When you left to call the drivers for dropping the family, Rohini aunty gave me her number and she said we might need it", Hardik made an ohhh face and said "Ok now".

While they were having this conversation, Simmy responded "Sir she was last on xxx road",

"Thank you Simmy" Rakshit said
"That's why you need to give me a raise "sir", Simmy said in a flirting tone.

Rakshit was really annoyed today and now this, "We have talked about this, not again we will see that later, keep working harder". And then Rakshit cut the call.

Author's pov:

Rakshit started driving the car more fast and went to the road where Kritika was last seen. And suddenly they saw three girls standing near a car.

Hardik recognized the car from a distance as he had seen Trisha's car before.

"That's her car", Hardik said pointing towards Trisha's car.

"How do you know that?", Rakshit asked a bit confused.

Hardik said "Didn't I tell you, I met her in the parking".

Rakshit nodded.

"Trishu, Pakhi look a car is coming" Kritika said as a black car stopped in front of them. It was a bit scary too.

As soon as Rakshit saw her he thought to himself "this girl is crazy, what if we are not here and what if some drunk guys are here".

Hardik and Rakshit got out of the car. Rakshit just wanted to make them all reach home safe but before that he was angry as they were all alone at night and also in trouble.

Watching Rakshit and Hardik coming out of the car and towards them, the girls had different moods.

First was Kritika, she thought to herself
"Great first my phone died, then the car broke down and now I have to face this jerk again. Who's face did I see today in the morning", she said murmuring to herself.

Then Trisha and Pakhi who were giving each other that best friend look that says

"Whatever happens now ain't gonna be good".

And Hardik was just happy to see the girls safe and also cause now he met Trisha again.

Before anyone could say anything Rakshit came forward and said "Where is your phone?",

"It's none of your business" Kritika said again glaring at him,

"And also why are you here?" she asked him.

"Listen don't make me more annoyed, I am already very annoyed because of you", Rakshit said while calming himself.

"What are you all doing here in the middle of the road at 10P.M. at night, what the hell are you guys thinking to do", Rakshit was not just angry but also worried for her.

Kritika was a bit taken aback , she didn't know what to say cause she knew he was right so she started looking down at the road.

Seeing this Hardik said "Chill bro we found them, just let it go now and inform her family".

Rakshit was in no mood for nonsense so he called Mr. Singhania and said

"Uncle I found her she is fine",

"Let me talk to her" Rajeev Singhania said, Rakshit forwarded the phone towards Kritika and she took it hesitating.

"Kri are you fine?, why didn't you answer your phone?, you know how your mother reacts, she gets tensed easily", her father said with concern in his voice.

"Papa main thik hu, mere phone mein battery nhi thi toh vo off ho gaya tha", Kritika said.

("Dad I am fine, my phone didn't have battery so it got off")

"Tumhari maa ko abhi dawai de kar sulaya hai maine bahut mushkil se, ab tum kal jaldi ghar ajana", her father said.

("I just gave medicine to your mother so that she can sleep, you get home early tomorrow")

"Ok papa" Kritika said.

"Papa", Kritika again called him in a little slow voice.

"Hmm", her father hummed.
"Sor..ry", Kritika said very low.

"It's ok beta now get home safe and behave nicely with him",her father said.

"Sure dad" said Kritika but that wasn't the plan in her head , she was never gonna behave nicely with him but still she will say sorry to him for all the trouble they caused.

Phone call ended.
Kritika returned his Phone.

"I am sorry for all the trouble you faced in finding me", Kritika said looking up at him.
Rakshit was still angry but he said "Let's go now it's very late already".

"But what about my car?",Trisha asked.

Hearing Trisha Hardik jumped in the conversation,

"Don't worry about the car I will get it fixed and will deliver it to your house".
Trisha narrowed her eyes at him.
"Hiii ,We met again", Hardik said with a smile and Trisha just turned her head in irritation.

Hearing him Kritika and Pakhi looked at each other and decided to tease Trisha later on this.

After this, Kritika was now aware of Rakshit's anger so she whispered in Trisha's and Pakhi's ear,

"Guys I still wanna have ice cream".

"I have my shift at 11 today", Pakhi said gaining everyone's attention.

"Can you guys give us a lift till the ice cream parlor nearby we can go by a cab from there", Trisha said.

Hearing her Rakshit sighed and was about to scold them again but Hardik interrupted him in between saying,
"Sure Let's eat icecream together."
Rakshit signed heavily and nodded.

They all sat in the car and even though Hardik knew Rakshit will kill him later, He was quite happy as he was with Trisha.

Time Skip:

In the Ice cream shop:

Finally, after so much trouble they all reached the ice cream shop. While Rakshit was parking the car, they all went in the ice cream shop.

Everyone ordered their own ice cream. Pakhi got vanilla, Trisha got Chocolate, Hardik also got chocolate and Kritika got her favorite ice cream which is only available in a few shops, Mint choco- chip. She got lucky it was the last scoop of her favorite ice cream.

Then came Rakshit and asked for his favorite flavor which was also Mint choco-chip by chance.

He was really disappointed when the worker told him that the last scoop was taken by the lady sitting there.

And he was sad as he didn't get his favorite ice cream but he was also shocked as not many people like this flavor of ice cream.

So he didn't eat any ice cream and just sat down with Hardik who was busy admiring Trisha. Kritika and Pakhi noticed this and smirked looking at them.

After everyone was done eating they sat in the car again and followed the direction Trisha was telling.

First they left Pakhi for her shift, then they left Kritika and Trisha at Trisha's place.

Hardik took Trisha's car keys and promised to get it fixed and delivered safely.

After getting out of the car Trisha said to Kritika in her ear,
"Kri at least go and say thank you to them",
"Is it necessary?", Kritika asked.
"Yeah it is now go", Trisha said pushing Kritika forward.

Rakshit was about to leave when Kritika knocked on his window.
"Thank you for Everything today",Kritika said with a smile.
"It's okk but don't put yourself in danger again", Rakshit said with a small smile and left from there.

Then Kritika and Trisha went upstairs and while going Kritika just checked her phone.

" Oh my god",Kritika hugged Trisha.

"Broo what happen?", Trisha asked hugging ber.

"I cleared the first interview of my favourite company, just have to clear one more", Kritika said.

_____________________________________________

So hii guyss, We hope you liked the chapter.
So what do you guys think,
Is this a beggining of their friendship or Is this beggining of their their new realtionship?
Did you guys like Hardik's character?😂😂
What are you guys thinking, what is Kritika upto?

Let's meet next time.
Till then bye guyss❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 30.6K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
226K 17.2K 24
"ما هِي رَغباتُك المُظلمة ..دكتور جيُون؟" "لَدي غَرائز تايهيُونغ ..لا رَغبات، وَ هُناك فَرق" آدت أفكار تايهيُونغ وَ فضوله حَول رَغبات الأنسان المُظلم...
751K 107K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...