The Chatters of Diamonds

By Treprincle

Being the richest person in the world sounds nice Being a billionaire at seventeen sounds even nicer What... More

CHAPTER ONE (1) Inside looking
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE (3)Pain like No other
CHAPTER (4) Her arrival
CHAPTER (6) Agent White
CHAPTER (7) In The Darks.
CHAPTER (8)
CHAPTER (9)Meet the family
CHAPTER (10) Estella's blood
CHAPTER (11) Estella's blood 2
CHAPTER (12) Covered up
CHAPTER (13) Little Rich girl?
CHAPTER (14)Lynda's love
CHAPTER (15) Safety First!
CHAPTER (16) Must find out
CHAPTER (17)The True colours of Amar
CHAPTER (18) A lead ?
CHAPTER (19)The Talk Over Tea
CHAPTER (20)The Garden of Estella
CHAPTER (21) So it was True?
CHAPTER ( 22 ) Who is it ?
CHAPTER (23)Help me, please!

CHAPTER (5) THE HEIRESS

51 9 0
By Treprincle

Every member of the Martins family, close friends and Relatives where present at the courthouse, eager to hear the final verdict. Some could already guessed who would gain the favour of the court.

Sitting at the front row, a lady dressed in an Emerald green designer gown. Could not help but smile.

" That's Emiliana Martins, isn't she beautiful. I love her style"

" I know right. She has a good fashion sense"

" I heard that the judge's final verdict will be in her favour"

" It has to be. After all she is the cousin of the late Estella Martins"

" She is so beautiful"

Emiliana smiled, she had always loved it, the attention, the praises , being the headline of every story and mostly especially being adored. She already knew she had won the case after all.
" Emi never loses " that was her catchphrase.

***
" With all legal rights the court has decided to transfer everything owned by the late Estella Martins including the MGC and the Martins Estate to her next to kin her younger sister (cousin) Emi...."

The judge's final verdict was interrupted as a voice came out loud.

" Wait!!"

Everyone's attention moved from the judge to a particular voice.

Wearing a red dress reaching up to her kneel, laced back and a bit of Golden designer at the waistline, with her heels making a sharp sound, Amarianna majestically walked to the front of the court to face the audience.

Gasps fill the room, as everyone was shocked.

" I am Amarianna Martins, the daughter of Estella Martins and Heiress of MGC" her voice came out loud and everyone heard her.

Emiliana stands on her feet and points a finger at Amar. " How dare you make such bold claims. My cousin sister died without even getting married talk less of having a child".

" Yes , Estella was never pregnant. Young lady do you know you can go to jail for this" one of Relatives said annoyed.

" Young lady , do you have evidence to prove it " the Judge asked.

Lynda walks into the court, with some files and documents in her hands. " If her face is not enough evidence that she is truly the daughter of Estella" hands the documents to the judge. " Then this will prove it to you".

The judge grabbed the documents and reads it.

" if that is not enough proof I don't know what is .." Lynda was interrupted by Emiliana.

" You old hag. So this is all part of your plan, bringing an imposter to pretend to be Estella's daughter so you can get MGC " gritting her teeth. " You are shameless"

" between me and you who is more shameless, fighting for something that was never yours to begin with"

looks directly at all the other relatives.

" when MGC was almost bankrupt and hanging from a string what did you people do. Turn your backs on what our ancestors has built. My daughter was the one who brought MGC back to life. "

Points at Emiliana. "Mostly especially you Emiliana you travel all around the world spending our group's income on ridiculously expensive nonsense. And now that MGC is number one and my daughter is no more you want to lavish what you did not work for. May God punish you "
Lynda said glaring hard at Emiliana

A few chuckles fill the room because of Lynda's last statement to Emiliana.

" How dare you" Emiliana rushes off to Lynda.

" Come on get out from this place" Lynda said giving Emiliana a resounding slap which sends her back to her sit quietly. Laughter fill the room.

The relatives Whispers amongst themselves.

" Wow, it might be true , after all the girl looks exactly like Estella"

" Yeah , I totally believe"

" Me too "

" For all we know, Lynda might have hired her "

" Yes she might be an actress"

" Oh come on , Even an actress with an amazing make up would not look exactly like Estella"

" And it doesn't look as if she is wearing makeup"

" I have seen things like this in movies , she is probably wearing a face mask "

" You might be right"

" Oh come on ,this is not a movie, it's real life. I doubt if she is lying"

" Slience" the judge commanded and sighs obviously tired of this case , he couldn't be more happy that today was the last hearing. " The Evidence brought before the court, is a solid proof that Amarianna Martins is actually the daughter of Estella Martins. Thus the Heiress of MGC. She would take her place as the president of the corporation after her eighteenth birthday" stamps on the desks.

" Wait " Emiliana stands up. " Is that the final verdict, I don't accept it"

" Since you don't accept. Do you have any solid evidence to prove Amarianna as an imposter" the judge asks.

" No but it doesn't matter, you were going to hand over everything to me "
Emiliana said desperately. " Why did you stop" yells " tell me why did you stop !"

***
OUTSIDE THE COURTHOUSE

" Do you like the change of events" Matthew said walking to one of his friend, Florence.

" Actually don't even know how I feel right now" Florence said

" Why?" Matthew asked

" First why does Estella have to be so secretive with her life. Nobody knew she was pregnant talkless of having a child" Florence replied

" You and I know why. Estella was constantly surrounded by people who she couldn't trust " Matthew said.

" I know. But we were are best friends she could have at least told us" Florence said feeling hurt.

" Oh I knew of it " Matthew said looking anything but Florence" I was the one who arranged everything after all"

" And you didn't think to tell me."

" She made me promise her that wouldn't tell anyone okay"

" Who else knew about it"

" Slivia and Jeff "

" What?" Florence was pissed. " Those two knew and I didn't. " Looks up to the sky. " Wow Estella you definitely never trusted me"

Matthew changes the topic " speaking of Slivia and Jeff. Slivia is dead and Jeff is no where to be found"

Florence was out of words.

" What happened?"

" Well the heiress was under attack by some group of assinators on her way from the airport." Matthew sighs

" Damn" Florence looks at Matthew. " The heiress need more protection"

" Don't worry , I got that covered. Special agent white has his eyes on her " Matthew smirks .

" She needs more than one agent"

" Florence, my company produces the best bodyguards you can think of and special agent white is the best of the best" Matthew patts Florence's shoulders and walks away..

***
All eyes was on me, I did my very best to compose myself and look bold .
But within me I was sacred out of my mind, I have never come face to face with so many people in my entire life. But I have been taught what to do, what to say and how to act when I am faced such circumstances

I look above in order to divert from the gaze of crowd which was on me But what I saw shocked the hell out of me.............

" What.....the....hell" before I could blink it was gone. Was that person wearing white?

______________________________________

Hey guys am sorry that some of the other chapters had so many errrors, I will try my very best to reduce the errors when next I update and I hope you are enjoying the story.

Tell whose your favorite character so far
Mine: grandma Lynda

Pls leave your comments and vote for my story. If you are not following me pls do and if you have not added this story to your reading list , pls do.

Your Authoress

Treprincle 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 18.7K 35
When world's one of the biggest company Evans CORP. 's two heiresses Evelyn Evans and Emerald Evans two sisters have had enough of torture of their s...
1.3M 40.7K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
150K 5.7K 50
Y/n a girl who went through many things in life. She lives alone. She only has her mom and her sister whom she never considered as a family. She c...
74 0 8
Note : If you're not into gpreader who makes the wrong decisions. Don't read this. Save yourself from stress. This is ocreader so if you Don't like t...