HIS LUST GAME KILLS MY LOVE�...

By jungkooksona

❤️I want him to be in my bed only so I have to played a love game with him...❤️ ❤️he is innocent and pure . I... More

Love ❤️= Pain💔
Game plan _ 2
Game plan 3
Game plan 4
Game plan 5
Game plan 6
His lust game !
I love you tae
I love you jungkook !
Heaven to Hell _1
Heaven to Hell_2
Blinded by love
face to face
will u marry me tiger?
Betrayal pain
I do❤️
Let me tell u something
Marry me!
Instrict kiss
Forced night..
It's pain not love
present.. 💔
unexpected visitor
promise is not a promise
Another story 💔
Inheritance isn't it?
lost his love..
taekook❤️
I love u
present....
I don't want u💔
Love u again ❣️
Daddy?

Game plan 1

1.2K 45 28
By jungkooksona

❤️💕💔

.

.

"Please Jeon please leave Me, it hurts alott please leave me Jeon..." younger cries while enduring the torture which is given by his own husband..

"Why .....why i should leave u slutttt....
U whoreeeee..... u did this before with your own boyfriend now did it a sin to do with ur own husband huh" Jeon roared as in reply.....

" i didn't do nothing bad! I'm not slutt Jeon,please have some mercy on me..leave me Jeon please"....tae begged him while crying in pain....

"Don't raise your voice u whoree"
Slapped him many times and pushed him to wall and punched on his stomach....

"My baby .....my baby.......Jeon please I'm pregnant , what's wrong with u?
Leave me.... I did nothing Jeon please leave me...
It's our baby jeon!
Trust me Jeon....." tae cried while covering his sore stomach...

"It's not mineee u whoreee......slap.....just stop ur drama ....slap......its ur sooo called boyfriend baby.....slappppp...... I dont want to leave u this easily ....baby boyyy......first go to bed and ready to me " Jeon slapped him again and throwed him on bed.....

I don't want to see ur scares and blood on ur body....

He trailed his finger from his boobies valley to tae lips then cheeks....

Your body!

All i want and need is your sinful body....

GET READY.....

Left male from there....

Tae collapsed on the floor and dragged his legs and buried his face to cry....

Tae : why do you left me ?
What i did to you ?
Where is my mistake?

He cried continuously and he thought about his baby. With so much difficult he stand himself and freshen put some makeup on him then eat some food and took his medicines..

Tae : I'm a pray for jeon lust and doll in jungkook game...

What a pity life....

I just live my life only for u my princes (his baby)

Stay strong for mommy okay!

🤧🤧🤧❤️❤️❤️🤧🤧🤧❤️❤️

Ignore my mistakes and shower some love

Lots of love from sona❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Being together is not possible in our life...

Cause of some reasons...

U did lie... u showed fake love ....

Still my heart never forget u!

My love on u is unforgettable sin!
I Never regretted my love on u❤️

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 10.4K 21
Kim taehyung college hearthrob and a playboy who fall in love with Jeon Jungkook.. If you let others to touch you jungkook.. You know what will I do...
1.2K 73 12
*but Taehyung why did you even broke up with him ?? He asked comforting his sad best friend . *b-because he called me a sl** He replied bitterly...
112K 1.6K 17
jungkook love his mommy's boobies.... they are his life... tae played with Jungkook feelings for his revenge... once feeling is Addiction and another...
27K 1.3K 10
Wanting to restart his life and move on, Jeongguk stumbles back into the arms of his ex-boyfriend and it seems that he doesn't feel as disgusted as h...