𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... More

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38

123 16 22
By strawberry1d

Recap

The doctor inhaled deeply. "I have good news and ...bad news."

Sharp breaths are inhaled.

Ara, Noémies' mother, sprang in dread, her hands on her open lips. Ms. Jung, her friend, gently embraced her warmly when her feet felt like jello.

The young ER doctor waved her hand, but her grim look changed to one of concern. "The patient is stable.Her body was in shock, and we will have to keep her in the hospital for at least a week. The stray bullet did not harm her internal organs; due to the range and speed with which it was fired, it nearly missed her kidney. She was indeed a lucky girl tonight. Some tissue has been damaged but will heal, but her most recent condition is worrying, and I need to contact her gynea about it---. She is still sedated and will be awake by tomorrow, but we will likely keep her for a few days of observation. "The doctor looked around the group with a conflicted expression. She was aware that certain details were personal and sensitive. So she'll first talk to the girl's mother about it.

Ms. Ara breathed a sigh of relief. Her companions and Ha-Ni were tightly hugging her.

"Oh my gosh!-thank you, doctor," she exclaimed before the doctor. Hoseoks' parents also expressed their gratitude to the doctor for the encouraging news.

The group was relieved yet plainly concerned about the condition that only their immediate relatives and friends were aware of. Hoseok appeared conflicted as if the past accident wounds had been revived. His heart goes out to his girl, who is in so much suffering right now. He despises seeing her in pain.

The doctor informed the group that Noémie's condition was not life-threatening and that she would be transferred to a regular ward.

Ms. Jung looked at her distraught friend and said, "Let's go and sort out her room."She nodded as she and Hoseok's parents went to the administration to settle the hospital fees and Noémie's stay. Noémie's mother will reserve a special VIP suite for her daughter as well. Hoseoks' parents were keen about paying the entire bill as a gift for their lifelong friend.

When the elders had left, Ha-ni and Ana exchanged silent glances. The doctor glanced at her wristwatch as she was ready to bow in greeting to the remainder of the group who remained behind. Ha-Ni and Ana swiftly linked their arms with the young ER doctor, who looked at them with alarm as they steered her out from the men's range in an empty hallway.

Arthur grinned at Hoseok and patted his cousin on the shoulder. "Frenchie will be OK. You can finally calm down Boss!" he looked also just as relieved. He knows how much his cousin boss liked this girl.

Gervais smiled, his emerald green eyes twinkling. "I told you my girl is a survivor," he stated as he shook his golden curls out of his face.

Hoseok smirked, his face filled with relief, as he combed his hair backward with his fingers. "Gosh, she scared me tremendously." He smiled widely. He can finally breathe now.

Gervais laughed. " That girl can do anything. She is a fighter. Arthur and I are on our way to inform the Bangtan group of Noémie's condition. I'm curious how Taehyung is doing so far. Both accident victims made it through the night. Their guardian angels did an excellent job."

Arthur wore a sad expression. " Yes, I'd like to know what happened tonight. How was this attack planned? All right, let's go."

They proceeded slowly toward the general waiting area, and while Hoseok followed behind his gaze, he noted the two girls' urgency in speaking with the ER doctor from his peripheral vision. He instantly urges the two men to proceed because he wants to see the girls.

Hoseok instantly moved to an enclosed wall and stood there in earshot, willing to wait for the females until he only lightly heard Noémie's name and the phrase "baby" in the same sentence. It made his blood run cold and sent shockwaves through his body.

"Doctor, how is the baby? Will she be able to keep it?" Ha-Ni's urgent whisper caught his attention.

The doctor nodded, but her face was concerned: "I'm not in a position to make any diagnoses. We contacted her doctor. We'll perform some tests tomorrow if we obtain permission from her private doctor, but things don't look promising."

Anais appeared distraught." Oh my gosh, my dear friend!"

The doctor gazed at the two devastated girls with regret nodding to them in a cordial greeting. The doctor glanced regrettably at the two heartbroken girls and nodded cordially to them. When an intercom sounded her name for the administration, she excused herself and briskly headed in the opposite direction.

Anais and Ha-ni exchanged fearful glances.

"Oh my gosh, the doctor is going to inform Noémie's mom---I find it difficult to lie." Ha-ni nervously bit her nails.

Ana gave a nod. "We have to ,we promised Noémie-I'll check on Noémie's mother. We need to go get her clothing for her hospital stay. Poor Noémie. She was scared of hospitals after that accident. I'll see you now."

Ha-ni nodded and waved her off until she watched a towering figure emerge from nowhere and stroll over to her and Anais with narrowed eyes and determined looks in his dark, intense eyes.

When he stepped into her personal space, he pulled her arm towards him and brought her to an isolated spot out of earshot. Allowing her to release herself from his hold. Ha-ni appeared to be about to pass out. She cannot stand in the presence of intimidation. It scares the living daylights out of her.

His gaze was fixed on her anxious hazel eyes. "Tell me, Ha-ni... Is what the doctor said true? Is Noémie truly pregnant?" He inquired urgently.

Ha-ni whinced and nodded. "Er, yes." His chilly manner, especially his severe expression, struck her speechless.

Hoseok's eyes flashed in hers. "Tell me the truth. Ha-Ni!"

Ha-ni exhaled deeply. " Yes. You heard correctly. Mr. Jung, Noémie is expecting a baby! But no one knows. Please keep it secret!" She stammered it out. Her eyes were puzzled.

Hoseok brushed his hands over his face and hair, puzzled. "Why didn't she tell me when she found out?" he choked up. He was distraught.

Ha-ni had a sad look on her face," She found the truth two days ago. She was so preoccupied and stressed out about the Diamond Exhibition. And when she spotted you with Jessica in the Cartier store, Jessica convinced her that you two are engaged and planning to elope. She couldn't handle the news and had Anais and I promise not to tell anyone. Nobody should know. She didn't want to ruin things for you and Jessica."

Hoseok shook his head, puzzled. "How was she going to keep something so obvious a secret? And she knows Jess and I are done."

Ha-Ni let out a sigh. "She wanted to lie to her parents about her condition. She didn't want you to find out too quickly. Noémie is so scared that you'll think she baby-trapped you, but Mr. Jung isn't. Her affection for you is so intense that she has considered leaving Seoul. She... does not want to see you with someone else."

Hoseok's eyes widen in surprise. "What a foolish girl! Is she expecting me to think that of her? I will never abandon her or my child like that!"

Ha-ni looked frightened, "Please don't tell her parents anything. They have no idea she is dating you or that you have grown so close. This pregnancy should never have happened. Noémie wasn't meant to conceived, and that is a fact. That's why she didn't even use any form of protection when you met. She was stunned!"

Hoseok rubbed his brows in bewilderment. "Why does it seem so impossible? When you sleep with someone "unprotected," anything can happen."

He shook his head at his ridiculous assumptions. He exhaled, still baffled.

"Mr. Jung, I'm not sure if you're aware that Noémie was involved in a life-altering accident," Ha-ni said quietly. ",She damaged her womb. Her Parisian doctor diagnosed her as infertile, said that she would never have a child, and stated that If she is lucky enough to conceive, her body will reject the fetus, resulting in an instant natural miscarriage."

His dark brow was furrowed as he looked in her hazel eyes.

Ha-ni looked glum. "That is why Anais and I are still amazed that she could conceive, and her baby has been inside her for two weeks."

"Oh, my goodness! I need to consult with her doctor." He said it adamantly.

He and Noémie are not going to lose their first baby.

Ha-ni's eyes widen with shock, "No way! Nobody should know Mr. Jung. Noémie does not want to be disappointed and sets her hopes high. She believes she will still lose the baby. That's why she didn't want to be a burden to you. We can't tell anyone right now. If you speak to the doctor, he will find out that you are the father."

Hoseok sighs heavily," I have an important meeting that has already been rescheduled. I had to return to Jakarta, but I didn't want to abandon her, even if she was still unconscious. But, Ha-ni, pull out your phone. This is my phone number, albeit Gervais has it. Just let me know when she wakes up and is transferred to her room. He inhaled deeply. When she wakes up, tell her that we need to talk right away and that there are no lies. When I call her, her phone lines must be active."

Ha-ni could tell by his breath how deeply affected he was by the news. He must truly and deeply love her cousin.

He took out his flip phone and said under his breath, "I'm going to be a Flippen dad. How incredible is that?"

Ha-ni pursed her lips, refusing to snort loudly. He gave her his phone number, his face somber. than he cordially bows to her before turning around and briskly walking away.

Ha-ni wasn't aware her breath was bated until she said breathlessly, "Oh boy!"

Meanwhile...

After Noémie's mother and Hoseok's parents finalized the room reservations, a nurse arrived to summon them to the doctor's suite. Noémies private gynecologist had just arrived when he heard of his patient's unfortunate news.

They were sitting across from the doctor in his office. He was uneasy, yet he needed to inform the parent about her child. It was a life-threatening situation.

"Mrs. Seo, my patient is unfortunately sedated and cannot make decisions right now, but we need to speak to you and give you some advice based on her current condition." He stated, hesitantly,

Noémie's mother was perplexed. "Doctor, we are aware of her previous condition and the damage to her womb, but what is so current about her abdominal damage right now? She was shot in the side, not the womb."

The doctors' eyes widen in surprise. "Oh, you are not aware of her recent condition?"

He looked to be nervous.

Her mother locked her gaze on the doctor. "Doctor, I am her mother, and I have the right to know what is wrong with my daughter. Is there anything more I should know? Please tell me!"

Ms. Jung massaged her shoulder to calm her down because she sounded agitated." Maybe it's a patient-doctor confidentiality issue, Ara. Let's wait until Noémie wakes up," she remarked, gently glancing at her. Ara was never one to back down. They had better have it if she wanted to know something.

The doctor gave a nod. "But Noémie is my priority, but also her condition must be addressed ASAP."

Ara nodded, but a small flash in her eyes stated, "We know what her problem is. She is getting better and the shot may have worsened her already precarious condition. So, what's the big deal right now? Did it get worse?"

As he inhaled, the physicians' eyes widened. Seo Ara, like her daughter, is intimidating. "I'm afraid, Something peculiar happened to Noémie, Ms. Seo...her womb did partially recover and her condition changed."

Ara raised her eyebrows at her best companions and then at the doctor, saying, " Oh my gosh! Her abdomen self-healed. That's incredible...but why are you so solemn?"

The doctor smiles a little, "It healed so well that Ms Noémie fell pregnant!"

The occupants' mouths dropped to the floor in disbelief!

"WHAT!!! My daughter...Noémie is pregnant...how the hell did that milestone happen?" Ara cried out in disbelief. She sat back in shock, her eyes wide as she just stared at the calm doctor in front of her.

In amazement, the Jung couple exchanged secret glances. Their son told them that he and Noémie are a couple...and that they will announce their secret status soon---

Did Hoseok just fathered a child with their bestfriend Seo Aras' beautiful daughter, little Noéms...the girl he was unknowingly betrothed to since birth?

A/n the cat is out of the bag.

Thank you so much for all the interest in this Romance /Chick-lit book. I hope you like the chapter. Please feel free to comment with your thoughts, kindly share this book with your friends, and don't forget to vote.

For all the new shadow readers kindly drop a vote or comment an emoji so that I can know who you are and interact with you.

An original version of the book is published with some rewritten parts to add to the intrigue. Do check it out and kindly drop a vote. Is in the second person pov.

btsswife ivna_jung' Foodie2029 ElisaGuttierrez1 thebtsff himffic spyalsogood Snowcrystal2004 MarieKarlsson3 Sweetpeppers55 jpn0214 Btsmamma tranquility22 Hooky99

1. What were your thoughts on the big reveal?

2. Do you think parents were surprised?

3. Do you think Ha-Ni and Anais will be confronted by Noemie's mom?

4. What do you think might the reaction of Bangtan be?

5. Can Noemies baby be saved?

6. Was Hoseok more upset or sad by the baby news?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 16.6K 75
"I-I can't see anything," My hand moved back and forth in the air. I could feel the warmth of my tears streaming down my cheeks. "Y/n, I want you to...
213K 6.2K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
224K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
304K 13.2K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...