Innocent Love

By kim_neonshii

He's a manipulator He's a devil He's insane He's a mafia..... He has a lover A one, whom he cherishes with... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. Traitor
2. Vincent
3. Mr. Kim
4. Just Trust Me
5. Approved by Jimin
6. How can they?!
7. I- lost him....
8. Fake
9. Will you?
10. Teasing
11. I love my love
12. Look at Me My Love
13. Mafia
14. Bold
15. Fucking Sandwich
16. A Dramatic Act
17. Does he know?
18. Devil's angel
19. Cousin
20. Dear
21. I want this
22. I am sorry
24. Innocent love
25. Dear Fiancée
26. Too Kind
27. Boyfriend?
28. Mission Find It!
29. Fiancée
30. Oh girl....
31. I-
32. The Wedding
33.Brother~
34. Go Away
35. Innocence
36. Wild (M)
37. What to do now?
38. Dare
39. Do it
40. My love?
41. Will you leave me?
42. A little help(M)
43. He's here
44. Devil or Cupid?
45. The Making of V
46. Don't tell him
47. Something's fishy
48. Hands up V!
49. You find this fun?
50. Let it out
51. Can I go?
52. Reached
53. Was it Taehyung?
54. Promise(M)
55. Nice Meeting You Mr. Kim
56. Such a Liar
57. Let's Start the Real Game
58. The End

23. Past

2.2K 123 35
By kim_neonshii

The car ride to somewhere where Taehyung was taking was silent... until....

"What you spoke at the cemetery was a joke right?" Jungkook asked(whispered), more like to himself as he was still not able to grasp the new yet sudden confession properly.

Taehyung tightened his grip around the steering. His jaw clenched hardly as look ahead with cold look.

"I never joke bun, not when I was talking to your beloved there...."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a hurt look, eyes screaming nothing but betrayal.

"Why?"

Taehyung didn't responded and continued to drive.

"Why didn't you told about this earlier.... and if you were not wanting to than why now?" Jungkook didn't care if his emotions were cleared through his tone, sad and betrayed, he doesn't really.

Taehyung slowly parked is car in front of what seems to be a park, a beautiful yet empty one to be exact.

"Hyung-"

"Come out." It was not a demand but an order, something Taehyung had never really done with his bunny...

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's face, his eyes to be specific but couldn't muster up to find one emotion in them. He gave up and went out.

Taehyung also got out and went towards him, taking his hand on his own and entering the park.

(Further some pictures of the park are there to help you for better visualization)

"Once upon a time, there lived a mafia group, owned by two main alliances, The Jeons and The Mins." Jungkook frowned at Taehyung's words, not knowing why is he talking like this as they both walked through the park's entrance way

"From Jeon's, Jeon Yeechul and from the Min's, Min Yeona." Jungkook widened his eyes when he realised it was his father's and mother's name.

"Hyung they-"

"Uh huh, don't speak now my little bunny, you will get it just let me finish." Taehyung spoke with a small yet unnoticeable smile which soon turned straight.

"They both runned the mafia and were the top most leading gang of Busan, along with having some major parts of Korea under there control."

There steps never fazured as they walked through the park. Jungkook could see some red flower bushes coming into his view.

"They were successful and no doubt had many competitors too, specially when they had an alliance and a healthy friendship with the mafia king of Korea himself, Zade." Jungkook didn't know whether he should stop Taehyung cause he doesn't wants to listen any further or let him continue as he didn't wanted to live in dilemma anymore.
He also knew Zade was the former mafia leader of 'Born Killers' which is now on the top and handled by V which means......

"But.... fate has always planned everyone's life destiny and one of it is love." Taehyung looked Jungkook and smiled.

"Whether mafia or not bun, they are humans and they love too..... the only difference I can say is it's passionate." Taehyung stared at younger's features for a second before he continued.

"So did fell in love, Min Yeona and Jeon Yeechul."

They walked passed through the huge beautiful bushes, having the advantage of park being empty or was it really a coincidence? No, Taehyung's money doesn't gets use for this, definitely...

"Soon the couple got married and lived happily, sounds like a happy ending, right bun?" Jungkook slowly nodded, speechless.

"They also had a business sideways and thought to quit the mafia world, considering the fact that they had made a lot of rivals and Yeona was expecting." Taehyung smiled while Jungkook knew that the elder was talking about him.

"And... the group got demolished all of a sudden. Nobody knew what suddenly happened leaving the ones who were close to them, which also included Zade, considering as he and Yeechul were childhood besties." Taehyung chuckled while Jungkook looked down, he never knew his father and Taehyung's father were used to be best friends, heck leave best friend, he hardly remembers his own childhood with them.

"Everything was going perfect and soon the couple were blessed with an angel." Taehyung's hand never left Jungkook's.

"The outside world never came to know about it as they wanted it to be a secret but....... I consider myself lucky cause I know him....... very closely I must say." Jungkook looked down with red cheeks, too shy from Taehyung's intimidating gaze.

Taehyung chuckled and looked in front as they both crosses the bridge.

"But like in very story, there was a villain here too bun." Jungkook stiffly at his place, knowing damn well who Taehyung was talking about.

Taehyung also stopped, "what happened bun? Come, you can't stop walking down once you start." The sentence held many meanings lacing behind it. Jungkook nevertheless slowly took a step ahead and moved as Taehyung continues.

"Jeon Jongsuk, Jeon Yeechul's elder step brother came into the frame when all of a sudden Yeona became seriously ill and was urgently admitted to the hospital. I am sorry to say but....... the starting of the end of this beautiful story starts from here." No, Jungkook was not going to look at Taehyung, not now not ever cause if he did he for sure would cry.

"A few days later, Yeechul was founded with several sleeping pills spilled beside his bed's nightstand as he lied there, lifeless, seemed like he overdosed and on the same day Yeona was also found dead as per as doctor said her breathing rate dropped all of sudden." Jungkook felt the side of cheeks getting wet. He remembered that day, that day he was left alone in this world all of a sudden without the poor kid knowing what actually was going on.

"There child was only 4 at that time, too innocent yet entirely dependent on his parents." Taehyung gave a bitter smile.

"Of course a court case was filled for his betterment and his uncle,  Jeon Jongsuk was the one who got his custody, along with the upper hand in business till the boy becomes an adult." Jungkook looked at Taehyung in disbelief, how hell did he know this much about him?

"But you know what? It was all planned. Yeechul's overdose, Yeona all of a sudden getting a downfall in her breathing rate.... everything bun... and it was planned by none other than by the wolf among the herd of sheep, Jongsuk."

"He was annoyed as what he always wished for was the legacy but not it's hier....... so he did even a monster would think twice to do." Jungkook shook his head, not wanting to remember it.

"N-no hyung! Not that please I beg you! Stop this!"

"He beated him." Taehyung spoke in distaste, eye balls deep in anger.

"Tortured him, kicked him, punched him....... he used him like his personal stress reliever, doing nothing but beating and torturing him to his likings."

Jungkook sobbed, no! He didn't wanted to recall that filthy past of his. He was happy living in his present.

"The torture continued for fucking 10 years, a whole fucking decade....." Taehyung's nose flared with anger but tried to compose himself.

"Until...... Min Soohun, Yeona's brother, who was unaware of all this finally caught Jongsuk beating the boy mercilessly one day. He didn't took a moment and took the boy with him, filing a case on Jongsuk within that day and making sure he gets a long time imprisonment."

"Wh-why a-are you doing t-this?" Jungkook sobbed

Taehyung slowly yet delicately took his hand in his own and made him sit in a near by place and got on his knees in front of him.

"That boy was and is the strongest person I have ever met Red, trust me when I say that I feel nothing but proud of the boy who is infront of me right now." Taehyung smiled and softly pecks younger's lip in appreciation, making the younger to bite it harshly as he latched on to Taehyung, crying badly on his shoulder as Taehyung slowly ran his hand through his back in comfort.

"No Jeon Jungkook, you don't deserve to cry for that useless piece of a shit, you are the best and you don't need words to acknowledge what you already are." Taehyung smiled when he felt the younger nodding over his neck.

A/n
Will continue this tomorrow don't worry😉

Bro wtf😳💫💫💫💫

I just wanna see you like that
See you like that
See you like that ~
I just wanna see you like that
See you like that
See you like that ~
I wanna see it in motion in 3D~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 13.8K 130
✅ COMPLETE ✅ ⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ He could see how his eyes turned dark in a split second, the way a predator's eyes glimmer, seeing his helpless pre...
620K 37.9K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
400K 11.5K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
177K 13.1K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...