The Mafia's Pillow Bride

By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

Ever seen a beauty before. With the ass and breast . Then you must be referring to Valentina Green. She isn't... More

Stolen Kiss
Rey Mysterio Bunny
Jealous Mafia
Mission Gone Wrong
Marking Her
Donnelly
Married
An ex
Tears
Breakfast In Bed
Memories Back
Instagram Notification
Lost Of Appetite
Lost Balance
DCBA Girls
Surprise Date
๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
First Kiss
Bleeding Heavily
Little Note
Critical condition
New Member Coming
Location Sent
Party Scandal
สœแด€ส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜แด‡ส€
Can't Promise
Taken Advantage
ID CARD
Intruder alert

Switching

255 11 0
By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

There was only one lesson remaining for lectures to be over . But Valentina couldn't wait , she patiently waited for lectures to be over. This time Valentina and Stormi happen to be in the same lecture room .

Sienna and Ariel where in another lecture room learning another subject. Stormi couldn't also focus cause she too wanted to leave immediately.

" 20 more minutes" Valentina stole gazed at her watch every second she got .

" Miss Summer so what do we mean by imagination" the lecturer asked .

" It it ahem " Valentina stummered

" It particularly, construction of false images; fantasizing " Stormi answered

" Well done Stormi . You may take your sit Summer " the teacher rolled her brow at Valentina

Valentina became at uneasy at the teacher's action but that would be her least concern . An hour has passed already and by now Rhett has already closed from school .

" We will meet tomorrow morning " the teacher dismissed the class leaving.

Just when Valentina thought she could finally go to Rhett school and pick him up the teacher called her to discuss something with her .

" Can you excuse us Stormi " the teacher looked at Stormi standing beside Valentina.

" Sure ma " Stormi had no choice but to stand at the corridor and wait for Valentina who was in the class with the teacher.

" Summer l have noticed that you where in a hurry to go home which led to you not paying much attention. Well you not answering my question showed me " the teacher waited for Valentina answer.

" Am sorry ma but l have somewhere important to be right now . Can we talk tomorrow please" Valentina tried not to be disrespectful infront if the teacher.

Even before the teacher could answer Valentina rush out of the classroom to her car . Stormi chased after her not having a clue to why she was running.

Outside the school Valentina meet with Ariel and Sienna . Soon Stormi joined them panting out heavily from the run .

" Ariel could you call Min Joon to drive to Rhett school and take him incase we don't get there early" Valentina took out her car keys .

" I called him already guessed such a thing will happen " Ariel said .

" Who is Min Joon " Stormi asked .

" Just a friend. Hop in l will drop you " Valentina spark the car .

" Okay thanks "

The four girl got into the car driving away from the school.

    Rooy School

The twins sat down with the boys siting infront of them . They where super annoyed it was already closing but still their parents hadn't come for them .

" Are you crying Clara " August saw that Clara eyes became watery

" Guys l got a plan " Ciara broke the silence .

" What that Ciara " Rhett was already bored of waiting.

" Why don't you guys swap . August stays with your mom and you Rhett stay with his dad . And l think this time is a perfect time for this . Maybe with yours stay with them you can find something or join them together" Ciara said .

Rhett and August looked at each other and nodded. They liked the idea , both went to the restroom exchanging their clothes not to get recongised

" So l think we are set . Is there anything l have to know about your dad " Rhett asked taking the watch August gave to him .

" My dad is not mostly home. My mom comes only on weekends that Saturday and Sunday. My dad has a secretary Enzo. As time goes on you will meet many people in the house" August said .

" I have an Aunty Ariel and a new one Aunty Sienna . " Rhett said  .

With that the two exchanged their life at home with each other .  Min Joon got to the school informing the teacher he will be taking Rhett home today because Summer can not make it .

" Rhett your uncle is here to pick you " the teacher told the kids .

" Coming " August now acting as Rhett waved the rest goodbye going outside to meet the said uncle.

Min Joon stood there with his back facing the school. He hadn't seen Valentina in some weeks now and was surprised when Ariel called him to pick Rhett . He wished it was Valentina who called him . He missed her voice she herself.

" Uncle " August slowly said .

Min Joon turned to the little boy . He picked him up rubbing his head . August frowned a little at it . He felt strange Ben carried by another man who isn't his dad . Just then a car parked in front of the two. Valentina and Ariel run to the two.
.
" Rhett" Ariel said .

" Mom " August run to Ariel hugging her .

Everyone turned to look at him , the most surprised person was Valentina. Her son just mistaken Ariel as his mom .

" Rhett am your mom " Valentina called .

August broke the hug looking at the woman infront of him . He had a few similarities with her . His hair , his eyes so as  lips .

" Sorry mom " August ran into her arms.

He sniffed her scent inhaling it deeply in him . She smelled like strawberry his favorite fruit .

" Rhett you are acting strange " Valentina pulled her son away from the hug.

She was uncomfortable by his sudden change .

" Why where you late Mon " August tried to change the topic.

" Sorry Hett mommy had lectures"

" Let go home am supper hungry" Ariel said .

She took Rhett arms leading him to the car . They had already dropped Stormi at her destination. Stormi let them drop her at the bus station .

" Thanks for picking him up Min Joon . How are you" Valentina asked .

Min Joon stood there watching her for a minute before answering her .

" Am fine . I have missed you Tina , l think l don't have a chance with you again " Min Joon became frustrated.

" Will you be going for Ariel birthday in 3 weeks "

" Sure why not if you are going to be there "

" Thanks again "

" No need always here if you need me ".

Valentina waved Min Joon leaving into her car . The conversation was awkward and she felt it . Min Joon planned on leaving but a car drove in the plate number got his attention.

Don Eagle .

Don Eagle is a well known car not only know by it car but by the owner of the car . Everyone feared him and recently the media caption his pictures with him without a mask . He looked breath taking all the girl hovered around him wishing he was hers .

Grey got down from his car heading inside the school to take August home . Rhett stood at the school gate waiting for the arrival of his dad . His heart couldn't stop beating rapidly as if rapture was about to take place any minute.

A tall well built man in a white shirt with a red coat stood infront of Rhett making him looking like a little rat .

" I came to take you home personal so we could have father and son time together" Grey looked downwards at his son .

Rhett didn't move an inch just looking at the figure infront of him . It took Grey callings to step him out if his day dream .

" Are you mine dad " Rhett asked .

Grey raised his brow at the question been asked . The questions was surprising to him but he decided to answer to it

" Yes l am . Let go home " Grey waited fir Rhett to take the lead but he stand on his ground.

" Can you carry me dad " Rhett asked .

Grey bent down and took Rhett. Rhett buried his face in Grey chest soaking it with his flowing tears . Grey allowed it to go on . He got outside and found Min Joon still standing there .

" Don Eagle" Min Joon said.

Grey stopped in his tracks looking at who was calling him .

" President Min "

" Is that your son " Min Joon tried to take a glance at the boy burying his head in Grey chest .

Grey nodded.

Rhett raised his head and was meet with Min Joon change if face seeing him .

" Rhett"

" Am not Rhett am August "

" But you look like Valentina"

Grey ears rose hearing that name . Does he know her ? Grey entered his car and left .

Min Joon Mansion

Yenny sat at the couch waiting for Min Joon arrival . Min Joon walked inside dazzled about how August looked like Rhett.

"Min Joon " Yenny mentioned.

She had to mention his name about five
times to step him out of his dazzled state

" What are you doing here" Min Joon angrily said

" Just felt bored in my room always plus the wifi isn't working since morning" Yenny explained

" Where is Nanny Killa "

" She went out some minutes ago to buy me the drugs "

" Okay"

" I made lunch where do you want to eat "

" I don't want to eat posion" Min Joon fired back .

Yenny tears was on the edges of falling but held it back she revealed her teeth smiling at him .

" I heard you want a new secretary. I can become that person" Yenny said .

" I don't want strippers as a secretary am afraid they will fall into the bed of investors " Min Joon leased.

" Min Joon why do you treat me like that . You know am carrying our child in a few months time he or she will be here . Why don't you try to love me for a moment" Yenny set her tears free .

Min Joon glared at her but said nothing. He walked to his room .

Yenny knees gave up , it landed on the floor. She set her tears free allowing it to follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 75.1K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
8K 225 17
Nova's P.O.V Nova baby i am going to find you and bring you back home to our kids and me were the last words i heard from my husband before the line...
119K 7.3K 106
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" โฆ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...