The Mafia's Pillow Bride

By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

Ever seen a beauty before. With the ass and breast . Then you must be referring to Valentina Green. She isn't... More

Stolen Kiss
Rey Mysterio Bunny
Jealous Mafia
Mission Gone Wrong
Marking Her
Donnelly
Married
An ex
Tears
Breakfast In Bed
Memories Back
Instagram Notification
Lost Of Appetite
DCBA Girls
Switching
Surprise Date
πŒπˆπ—π„πƒ π’π”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ π’πˆπ“π”π€π“πˆπŽπ
First Kiss
Bleeding Heavily
Little Note
Critical condition
New Member Coming
Location Sent
Party Scandal
Κœα΄€Κ€α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜α΄‡Κ€
Can't Promise
Taken Advantage
ID CARD
Intruder alert

Lost Balance

293 10 0
By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

(VALENTINA Mansion) *****

Ariel and Valentina got back from the cemetery they found Rhett busy on his laptop. Ariel gave it to Rhett when he turned 4 .

Rhett has an high IQ . It so shocking that at 4 years old he could solve assignment given to a 9th grade student .

Hearing the dragging of the door Rhett immediately shut his laptop. Ariel smiled at his little act .

" Hett l have seen it already " Valentina said .

Rhett smiled at Valentina innocently. He mostly did this when he was trying to behave good when he had done something bad .

" I know that look Rhett. Spill the beans " Valentina removed her shoes .

" It nothing actually mom " Rhett smiled again .

Ariel eyed Valentina trying to say something.

" Since Rhett has decided to become secretive with what l gave him it better l take it back then " Ariel sniffed .

Rhett got up from the floor hugging Ariel .

" It not like that Aunty . I just applied for an admission for mom to your school" Rhett honestly answer.

However this time Valentina was taken away . Her son got her an admission to Ariel's school. Actually after she had him she took it up upon herself to be Rhett mom and dad at the same time and even didn't think about returning back to school. But today the same person she birthed is trying to get her an admission.

" Hahaha you did what " Ariel bust out in laughter.

Valentina and Rhett glared at her . Ariel stopped laughing.

" You know something baby you need to sleep it because you lack sleep you are saying stuffs" Valentina felt strange.

" 1,2,3 " Rhett started to count with his little fingers

As the counting stopped, notification from the laptop rush in  . The room became noisy with the many notification.

" Rhett stop it it too noisy " Ariel blocked her ear with her hand .

" Left with a second"

The notification stopped coming on the laptop. The place turned silent as it used to be .

" Mom you have been admitted. It says tomorrow you can come go to school" Rhett looked at Valentina.

Valentina was stunned and speechless. She regained her composure bending down to Rhett level .

" I love you baby " she hugged Rhett .

" I love you too momma"

" Can l join " Ariel spread her arms .

Valentina pulled Ariel to their embrace .

" But wait . How did you get the admission. Our  headmaster is super strict and he must be bribed before one get into the school " Ariel broke the hug .

Valentina looked towards Rhett direction. Rhett smirked at Ariel's question.

" It late l have to go to bed " Rhett preceded to his room .

" Aunty tell your headmaster that the question set for admission is too easy . Even a day old born can solve it " Rhett added.

" Huh " Ariel opened her mouth

Valentina understood what Rhett meant by this . But seemed that Ariel didn't know about this .

" Well Rhett is a " Valentina was cut off by her ringing phone.

" Miss Summer " tears came from the other side .

" Hi dear . Can l know who this could be " Valentina warmly said .

" Miss Summer it Sienna " Sienna cried out .

" Sorry l forgot it you . Why does your voice seem tearful"

" Can you please come to my house "

Valentina looked over at Ariel.

" Sure why not . Send the location"

The call ended

" Best , who is that " Ariel threw herself to the sofa.

" You remember the shop attendant at the mall l said she should call me that l would make her my assistant"

" Yeah remember her "

" Actually two days ago she rescued me from embracement. She caught Katherine riping my dress and video it
To the extent that she fixed the torn part for me . She just called that l should come to her house . From her tone l think it really urgent " Valentina explained.

" Wow that devil never seems to rest . I will go with you to her " Ariel got up from the sofa

The location was sent to Valentina phone.

" No you say here take care of Rhett l will be back " Valentina grabbed her sweater and phone and left to the given location.

。◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕。

GREY'S Room ****

Grey had recovered so fast within hours . He looked like the old him now . With an undoubted look worn on his face he head downstairs to meet his supposed guest .

Luis and Natalie sat down on the couch roaming their eyes around the room . Natalie took a fancy to the interior decoration of the house .

It shone out riches . Even the glass was made out of diamond. The tiles where polished .

The couch was not that soft not that hard making it relaxing to sit on it .

" Honey l think we should redecorate the house dad gave to us ." Natalie suggested.

Luis could only frown at her behavior.

This pregnancy changed her everything she seems that she wanted everything like a little child .

The footsteps from the stair case caught Luis attention. He stood up and turned there .

Natalie quietly sat on the couch .

" Get up Talie " Luis elbow her .

Natalie frowned slowly getting up from the couch .

Grey got to them sitting on the couch infront of them .

" Uncle" Luis said .

Grey stayed silent keeping his expression unreadable.

Luis words stuck in his throat , Grey's expression was hard to read . This wasn't a normal thing for him but he expected less.

" Here is a contract L.S company want to grow . But we need help from an outstanding business. And it falls on DE company. In the contract l have a plan to join LS to DE company to increase trade with foreign countries but it would be shipped and sold in DE company which could increase the payment. 60 40 " Luis dropped the documents on the desktop.

He had stayed up over night to do this contract .

Just then Remi entered the hall .

" Hey Luis and Natalie. Actually l just arrived l over heard your deal " Remi smiled .

" We plan on joining the two business together as a force . This could bring eyes to the business and increase the stock records " Remi listened attentively to Luis explained

She started at Grey waiting for his answer .

" It won't be profitable in any way . Your estimate to low . Your goods are mostly foreign already , it happens to be sold in their country already. What shows they will choose the same thing been sold to their countries over the other" Grey mumbled.

Luis swallowed.

" I think you men talk l will send Natalie upstairs to plan for the child's arrival" Remi stood up .

" Valentina is calling Remi " Natalie held onto her phone .

Grey fliched at the name mentioned

"No need there is nothing more to discuss it high time they get going."

Remi stopped in her tracks .

" Uncle " Lusi called .

Grey already got up on his feet moving from the three to his room

" I will talk to him you two go fr now " Remi chased after Grey

" Did you see that "

" What Talie. Why did you lie that Valentina is calling you " Luis became frustrated

" First of all l haven't forgiven that bitch for causing me to have a miscarriage. I just did that to see Remi's reaction. But l didn't expect to get a reaction from Grey too " Natalie spilled out .

" What are you insinuating" Luis got confused.

Natalie glared at the figure in her mind .

<><><><><<>

  Sienna Apartment ***

The drive to her apartment took Valentina three hours to get there . The area looked shady .

" Hey young lady mind joining us for a drink " the drunkards offered.

" Sorry but no thanks " Valentina continued moving.

" Ooh it not that strong join us young lady " one drunkard held Valentina hand .

Valentina tried removing his hand but was difficult than she expected.

" Yo Fraco leave her she is my boss and also she is a police woman "

The drunkard and rest immediately took their cocaine and alcohol running as fast as they can .

" Thanks for helping me Sienna"

" It nothing. I would be hurt if because of me something happened to you . Rather thanks for coming to see me " Sienna hugged Valentina.

Valentina didn't barge .

" Is this where you stay " Valentina scanned the area .

It smelled like alcohol mixed with drugs . An intoxicated smell driving her sick .

" Sorry about that . This there only place l can afford since am broke " Sienna felt embraced abit.

" I understand you . Why do you look someway to me "

" Someway " Sienna repeated

" Yh like you have lost a few weight and your eyes " Valentina said

" Oooh Miss Summer "

Valentina coughed out .

" Is something wrong " Sienna came closer to her.

" Valentina that my name Valentina not Summer"

" So sorry Miss Valentina"

" No Miss no informality" Valentina corrected.

" Okay Valentina"

The two walked to Sienna house down the street .

Sienna placed the keys to her apartment opening it .

" Welcome to my house " Sienna pushed aside her suitcase on the floor .

The house looks smaller than that if what Valentina had imagined.  No fridge or television.

Valentina wanted to speak but was cut short by the repeated banging on the door .

" Open the door Sienna . I  know you are there " the landlord screamed .

Sienna opened the door .

" Hi landlord"

" Fitr your information l have sold this house to another person. He just sent me money and you know something. Is twice the amount of rent you are paying. Ooo let me not forget you have refused to pay " the landlord kept yelling.

" But landlord l promised to pay once l get my pay check . Please give me time "

" I give you an hour to move out of the house " the landlord left .

Sienna closed the door turning towards Valentina.

" Since when did you not pay your rent "

" 6 months ago "

" Do you have a place to stay "

" No " Sienna answered

" Get ready you will start living with me "

" You "

" Yes me " Valentina pointed at herself.

" I will go stay with a friend "

" There are more benefits living with me  than with someone else . Get ready so we go " Valentina sat on the stool she saw .

' Thanks Sienna "

Sienna hurriedly moved her stuffs inti her suitcase . She followed Valentina to her car .

<><<><><<><><>

Min Joon Mansion***

" OMG he looks supper tiny l can't get my eyes of this joy " Mrs Killa was over the moon .

She just came from her home .She left Min Joon and Yenny when they went to have an ultrasound with the doctor.

" He is tiny l can't believe a kid is inside of  me "

" Left with less than 7 months to bring this child inti the world."

" That true Nanny l can't wait to touch him , bath him, comb his soft hair . Am wondering who he will look like "

" Am sure it you "

" No he should look like Min Joon " Yenny rubbed be belly.

Still it looked flat on first glance but when she stands at the side you will see that her belly looked like grapes.

" Since l came l haven't seen him " Mrs Killa worried .

She just hope Min Joon hadn't left Yenny pregnant all alone in the house .

" He left before l got up " Yenny said

" Oh okay. I guess you must be hungry let me get something ready for you " Mrs .Killa stood on her feet .

" Can l help you Nanny . Am bored l want to be busy "

" Fine but you won't cook you will just watch me cook "

" But that boring"

" Then sit here and rest "

" Am coming"

Yenny joined Mrs Killa in the kitchen to prepare dinner . Yenny didn't even notice when time flew by , she sat down all day starring at her ultra sound picture.

This what motherly love is called .

Such a nice feeling for one to have

" See this how you prepare the salty tailpia soup . "

" Wow it look hot and spicy . Can l have a taste "

Yenny held onto the cabinet to support herself as she got up from the chair.

The cabinet was slippy as she held it .

She lost her balance.

" Arrrgh" Yenny tried to support her belly .

A hand circled around her waist lifted her up preventing her from falling.

" If you know you want to kill the child think twice before you do it . The child belongs to me too living under my roof . You should have aborted it when l said it first but now you want to " Min Joon whispered in Yenny ears .

Mrs Killa rushed to Yenny aid when she noticed she lost her balance but Min Joon saved her in time .

Min Joon just got back from his office to the smell of tailpia soup . That is his favorite dish since childhood and no one else but Mrs Killa would prepare it for him .

He entered the kitchen and found Yenny praising the dish . He got angry seeing that Yenny started to like his food . He decide to go but stop upon seeing the water spilled on the table .

The same cabinet Yenny placed her hand on to get up . He felt like warning her bit saw it was of no use as Yenny was already trying to get up .

He dash forward to her side rescuing her front falling.

<><><<>

Yenny Room

Min Joon helped Yenny to lay on the bed , he pulled the cover to her body .

" Thanks for saving me Min " Yenny careless her belly

" It for the sake of the child not you" Min Joon strictly said.

" Min Joon "

" I will get Nanny to get you the soup "

Min Joon growled and headed to the door .

" I will never stop loving you " Yenny bent her head to her belly .

Min Joon no longer moved towards the door . He stood at the same spot mute .

Yenny waited for his reply but he never came . Min Joon walked out of the room .

Yenny felt heartbroken as her heart felt shutted.

Tears rolled from her eyes.

" Baby daddy didn't respond to my confession. When will he accept me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ❦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...