The Mafia's Pillow Bride

By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

Ever seen a beauty before. With the ass and breast . Then you must be referring to Valentina Green. She isn't... More

Stolen Kiss
Rey Mysterio Bunny
Jealous Mafia
Mission Gone Wrong
Marking Her
Donnelly
Married
An ex
Tears
Breakfast In Bed
Memories Back
Instagram Notification
Lost Balance
DCBA Girls
Switching
Surprise Date
๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
First Kiss
Bleeding Heavily
Little Note
Critical condition
New Member Coming
Location Sent
Party Scandal
สœแด€ส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜แด‡ส€
Can't Promise
Taken Advantage
ID CARD
Intruder alert

Lost Of Appetite

281 12 0
By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

She tapped on his profile. There was only one picture posted there, a picture of him in a nose mask .

The picture looked quite old .

" Wait , he has only a post there" Valentina widened her eyes

Only a post but a swam of girls liked it immediately resulting in the likes been 6 million and 2 million comment. Valentina clicked on the comment section.

  "The father to my son"

  "He is already mine "

"Can't wait to make him mine "

"God creation especially his lookalike"

" What the hell is going on " Valentina screamed . She hated each comment dropped by other ladies.

So irritating.

" Let go bestie l want to visit mom today . I haven't visited her over a decade now "

" Sure "

The two got out of the shopping mall holding hands . Valentina got inside her Bugatti driving off .
.
。◕◕◕◕◕◕

( Sanchez Mansion)

Ever since Della moved into the mansion she refused to eat anything and the entire maid's where seriously worried. Mrs. Sanchez left the mansion for a business meeting on behalf of Calvin .

During her time in the house , Della would always eat according to the times table set for her . It changed when Mrs. Della wasn't at home anymore.

Horns of a car came from the gate . The house was in a complete chaos with the maid's moving up and down . They hadn't seen Della for about two days .

She locked her self in the room . Surprisingly Mrs Sanchez gave Della the permission to change the locks of her door if she wanted .

And she also did that . But the spare keys was no where to be found .

👥 : We are dead we better write a resignation letter.

👥: I can't stay here again

👥: My family members are gone .

The maid's started running from one place to another.

Mrs Sanchez elegantly walked in . Four body guards followed with four bags in their hand .

" Drop it on the chair and leave " Mrs Sanchez pointed at the chair .

The maid's where all lined up in the corridor holding onto their uniform.

" Good afternoon Madam " the greeted in unison.

" Where is Della shouldn't she be done by now" Mrs Sanchez removed her suit

" About that ma " one maid opened her mouth to talk .

The head maid blinked twice shutting the maid up .

" Young Miss refused to come down since the day you left for your trip . No food or water . The spare keys to her room can't be found . For two days now there is no movement from the room " the head maid was already sweating all over .

" And you didn't inform me . You all are fired at this instant" Mrs Sanchez angrily declared.

" Please ma "

" Our family depend on us "

Two maid's laid in the floor begging. This time Mrs . Sanchez wasn't going to let this slid since it concerned her grandchild's wellbeing and also daughter in-law.

" It not their fault mom l just needed time to be alone " Della said behind them .

The maid's gave way for Della . She stood infront of Mrs Sanchez and smiled gently at the woman

" So you locked yourself in there without eating. You could have fainted or something bad could have wrong . You know l told you to tell me everything if something bothers you . But you decided to hide it . What do l tell Calvin if something happened" Mrs . Sanchez took Della hands inti herself.

Della didn't expect this to affect Mrs .Sanchez like that . The woman looked like she was about to cry . Della hugged her .

" Am so sorry mom "

" It fine please don't repeat this again" Mrs . Sanchez broke the hug .

" Sure wouldn't" Della giggled.

" Guess what l bought you from the trip " Mrs. Sanchez dragged Della to the chair

Della took her sit checking out the things .

" This a blue lace dress , l have one like this . This a red , a yellow, a voilet , an orange, a pink " Mrs .Sanchez removed out the clothes from the bags .

Della almost fainted. They where plenty with many styles on it .

" Thanks Aunty"

" Call me mom no aunty"

" I can't"

" I know you can l will allow you to get time"

" Young Miss you need to eat something " the head maid bowed down

" Am not hungry " Della said

" You need to Della " Mrs. Sanchez replied.

The maid brought the food on the plate and gave it to Mrs . Sanchez .

She took it and smiled at Della . She shaked her head refusing to eat a drop .

After persuading Della Mrs Sanchez manged to fed Della .

" Am full Aunty " Della rugged her belly

" So soon , one more bite " Mrs. Sanchez placed the last spoon in Della mouth.

" Hmm" Della wiped her mouth with a tissue.

" See how thin you are looking. We will go and see the doctor tomorrow am not happy with such body of yours " Mrs Sanchez dropped the plate putting her hand on her head .

" I have a condition before l decide to go to the hospital tomorrow"

The maid's turned to Della direction wanting to hear what condition it could be .

" All of you disperse to your duty "

The maids went back to the kitchen sighing at the chance lost .

" What that dear "

" I want to go back to work . If possible l would visit there only thrice and work from home " Della bowed down and grabbed Mrs Sanchez hand  .

" You want to work . That too home and at the same time at work. You look even too pale to go to work . I won't allow this " Mrs Sanchez removed her hand .

" Please Aunty . Am bored and l even need to be exercising " Della begged .

" Okay fine but l will get a bodyguard to follow you always " Mrs Sanchez answered.

" Thanks Aunty " Della couldn't hide her excitement.

" I will go rest " Della run off .

" Youngster's now a days " Mrs Sanchez got up from the chair .

。◕◕◕◕◕◕◕。

( Cemetery Grave yard )

Valentina walked slowly to the grave ward engraved with her mom's name .

Her steps began to be slower as she got nearer to the grave . Her heart felt weaken just watching the grave ward .

Almost ost 17 years grave looking like an old one . How it seemed like decade has pass but only in her eyes .

In only the eyes of Valentina. She missed those lullaby at night, those hugs , those kisses, especially that face .

But just within a day everything was snatched by her in her own hands .

Valentina knees gave up in her as it landed on the grass floor . Tears piled up in her eyes , the memory of that time looked so fresh in her memory.

" Mom why " Valentina questioned on the verge of crying.

She tried to be strong but it was to hard to do it at this time .

" How did we come to this place. Where you couldn't even wait for me to give you a grandchild before leaving. You didn't get a chance to see Rhett . I gave birth to him . He looks exactly like me . And l look like you so he is a lookalike of both of us " Valentina dropped the flowers she brought.

Valentina turned on her phone. She went to photos revealing a picture of Rhett.

" This him "

" I miss you mom. I wish you where here to see what has been happening over the years " she continued.

She really wished her mom was here there wouldn't be any Julia or Remi in her dad's life .

" Good afternoon mom. Am Ariel Valentina's bestie. I wished you had met once " Ariel said dropping also her flowers .

She sat by Valentina allowing her to rest her head on her lap .

" Do you think my mom's death was done by someone" Valentina suddenly asked .

" Wait why would you say such a thing" Ariel asked .

" Just saying" Valentina sniffed .

" But if that the case we have to investigate this case . Do you have someone who can do that " Ariel looked down at her bestie.

" I think l know a person. Stormi " Valentina remember her encounter with Stormi at the hospital .

。  ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕  。

( Eagle Empire)

" I would get into that" Stormi ended the call .

" Who was that " Oscar asked .

He took out a juice from the fridge.

" It Donnelly , she is asking for my help to investigate her mom's death " Stormi stole the juice from Oscar hand .

" Since when did you two share contact " Bella chuckled.

" At the hospital"

" That good . Miss hacker " Oscar laughed.

Stormi filled up her glass with the juice

" When will you be starting the investigation" Red switched from his phone to Stormi .

She blushed seeing how he looked at her

" Over the weekends. I have to go to school tomorrow. Enough of skipping school" Stormi drunk her juice.

" Now you know school is important" Bel left them alone .

" Bel you shouldn't be mean " Oscar called her out

Bel continued walking not minding Oscar .

" Sorry for her behavior" Oscar said

" That reminds me Don has been absent since a while. Though it nothing different but l feel else wise "  Stormi asked .

" As you said it nothing new so forget it " Red continue tapping on his phone .

Stormi nodded shaking off her taught.

" Let go grab a bite . Who is interested " Stormi asked .

" Me " Oscar and Red said together.

" No longer interested " Red stopping tapping on his phone.

" Why " Stormi spoke.

" Loss of appetite " Red answered firmly.

。 ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ 。

  ( On the road )

The road looked endless in Ashton eyes. He lost his sanity just with the words of Katherine repeating in his head .

" Aaaah" Ashton pulled over .

He hit the stirring wheel numerously trying to vent out his anger . But it seems effortless.

" Sienna " Ashton slammed his head on the stirring wheel .

Just upon saying her name . Ashton phone started to ring .

The caller is Sienna.

He immediately hanged up the call refusing to take it .

Sienna kept calling him as he continued declining the call

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
358K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
147K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" โฆ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...