The Mafia's Pillow Bride

By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

Ever seen a beauty before. With the ass and breast . Then you must be referring to Valentina Green. She isn't... More

Stolen Kiss
Rey Mysterio Bunny
Jealous Mafia
Mission Gone Wrong
Marking Her
Donnelly
Married
An ex
Tears
Breakfast In Bed
Memories Back
Lost Of Appetite
Lost Balance
DCBA Girls
Switching
Surprise Date
๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
First Kiss
Bleeding Heavily
Little Note
Critical condition
New Member Coming
Location Sent
Party Scandal
สœแด€ส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜แด‡ส€
Can't Promise
Taken Advantage
ID CARD
Intruder alert

Instagram Notification

287 12 0
By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

The room was silent for a couple hours as Grey started to figure out the occasions that happened since he met Valentina. One thing caught him by surprise.

That was how Rhett looks like a carbon copy of him meanwhile he had nothing with Remi . Not even sex .

" Is there a possible way that a child might look exactly like a person but the child isn't his " Grey said .

" It could be . But mostly the child must be from the same blood " Conner answered.

He had a look of confusion on his face as he didn't expect and didn't understand why that question was been asked

" If l didn't sleep with Remi and also had no contact with her over the years then that means Rhett isn't my kid but why does he look like me " Grey mind was flooding with questions.

Now his memory is back , he searched for answers to what happened.

Grey got up from the bed not even giving a little bit concern about whether he woke up from consciousness or not .

Enzo supported him to stand straight.

" Where is August" Grey removed the robe from his body putting on a shirt.

Though he hadn't eaten for almost two days . This didn't seize his glowing abs for a minute. His masculine chest going down to his 8 packs he had acquire during the years .

" Here dad " a tiny voice interpret the conversation.

August walked in with a glass of tea , he moved closer and slowly to Grey .

" Didn't you go to school today " Grey asked as he took the warm coffee from August.

" Yes l did dad but we closed early after l told the teacher that l needed to be home to see you wake up " August explained .

" You don't need to worry about me . Your studies first " Grey took a sip of the coffee .

" Hmm " August frowned .

Grey looked down to his son . Enzo raised his brown trying to say something but only to Grey's hearing. Grey understood him correctly and nodded.

" Thanks Gust " Grey rubbed on August hair .

" I will go now to complete my homework. Bye uncle Enzo , uncle Connor and dad " August waved them as he run from the room .

" What do you have in mind Don " Enzo spoke out .

Grey kept his focus locked on his palm that had strands of August hair .

" DNA test " Grey said .

Conner eyes widen in great shock .

" DNA " Enzo repeated.

" Run some test on this strands " Grey pulled out a strands from his head .

Conner didn't know what to do as he just took the strands .

" Get me information about Remi birth to August or should l say lie about August birth " Grey glared at the thought of the DNA coming out .

Enzo bowed down and just left the room .

。◕◕◕◕◕
  (    Katherine Office )

The sound of a man and a woman could be heard . From things the man looked angry at the woman the secretary to the CEO prevented him from entering.

" Sir you can't go in the CEO is in a meeting right now " the secretary tried stopping him .

" Would you get out before you get knocked out " the man Ashton yelled .

The lady became frighten at how angry his face turned into .

" Sorry Sir but ...." before the secretary could end .

She was pushed to the floor as Ashton broke into the meeting room .

" Katherine what the fuck did you do to Sienna " Ashton fumed in range .

" Meeting adjourn. Sorry " Katherine apologize as the investors looked scared and disappointed.

They left one by one . Soon the meeting room was empty with Katherine and Ashton standing right infront of the edges of the table .

Katherine bit her lips as what she had been dreaming off might happen right now. She missed that face , those lips that Adam apple.

" Baby l know you can't stay a day without me " Katherine smiled .

Ashton run to her side and grabbed her by the neck pinning her to the wall.

" Answer my fucking question bitch " Ashton almost broke down the building with his voice .

" We could be wild but this ain't an appropriate place to have sex " Katherine stretched her arms to Grey's abs .

It was slapped off.

" What did you do to Sienna" Ashton repeated his questions.

" Sienna you know her " Katherine mood changed .

" Fuck you bitch just freaking answer the question" Ashton looked more than serious.

He tighten his grip on her neck .

Katherine started coughing holding on Ashton arms  . Breathing became hard fir her .

" I can't breathe baby " Katherine said .

" It hurts Ashton" Katherine began to cry .

Her breathe started to be faint . Ashton felt it on his hand . He let go of her making her land in the ground

Ashton moved from where Katherine laid trying to catch her breathe . He paced around .

Not only did his body but his hand . He threw anything he could get his hands on .

The room became messy as Katherine felt a bit frightened. This the first time she has seen this part of Ashton.

She stood up from the bare floor standing behind Ashton .

She rushed her lips on his not allowing his hand to push her away .

" Mmm" Katherine moaned out .

The kiss still hadn't ended . Ashton moved his hand around Katherine back . Katherine helped him by putting his hand in her butt .

He squeezed it . The feeling was enticing.

" I can't" Ashton broke away from the kiss .

Katherine licked her lips

" You will surely be mine . You will break her heart more than you did to mine baby "

Ashton listened to everything Katherine was saying. A pain rushed into Ashton's head , he groaned as he run out of the room .

Katherine sighed .

With her hand on her neck which was released a few minutes ago , Katherine smirk

Noticing that the was no sight of Ashton anymore the scared secretary came into the room .

" CEO are you okay " the secretary looked into Katherine eyes .

" Shut the hell up and leave now " Katherine snapped at the secretary.

The secretary held tight onto her phone as if she had something to say .

" I took a video if you and him " she said .

Katherine raised her eye brow and got close to the secretary.

" About" she whispered in the secretary ears .

The secretary face swole.

" Your kiss " the secretary said .

" Oooh bad girl . Can you teach me how we kissed " Katherine bit the secretary ears .

The secretary nodded

She moved her lips close to Katherine's just before it could land Katherine took her hand and bent her down .

" Let have an oral " Katherine smirked .

This was a usual routine if her . When she is horny she just fucks any person close to her .

With her face on the table , Katherine started to undress the secretary.

She removed her pink underwear.

" You watch Barbie" Katherine noticed .

" Ye..s CEO " the secretary stammered .

" I will send for a panties with my face in it " Katherine spanked he butt .

" Aaaa " the secretary moaned .

" Wow " Katherine pulled down the panties which is already full with cums.

" Why are you wet " Katherine smelled the panties.

" Nothing CEO" the secretary denied .

Katherine saw through her lies and decided to tease the secretary a little bit . She rubbed on the secretary pussy as she began to moan for more .

" We are done unless you tell me why you are wet l won't touch you " Katherine grabbed the pant on the table putting on the secretary nose like a mask .

" I was watching porn " the secretary honestly answer.

Katherine got the answer she wanted as she made her way feasting on the secretary with different lesbian method.

From liking, fingering and biting.

" Aww CEO " she moaned in pleasure.

。◕◕◕◕◕◕。

  ( Fancy Malls)

Valentina held tight onto the shopping bags . Ariel walked beside her pressing in her phone.

" Since the time you where discharged you refused to help in house hold chores " Valentina groaned.

That was true . Ever since Ariel was discharged she promptly turned down all helping in the kitchen, bathroom, corridor.

She literally does nothing

" Don't you see bestie am still sick " Ariel faked a squeeze.

" Fuck " Ariel said upon getting disturbed in her game by torns of notification sounds from Valentina bag .

" Is that what am hearing true " Valentina said .

" Of course take your bag " Ariel pushed Valentina bag back to her .

Valentina dropped the shopping bags on the floor . Her battery was going low .

There were a million notification from Instagram. Valentina opened the app and gasp in shock .

" Hey what happened" Ariel removed her ear pods .

" I now have 20 million followers on Instagram" Valentina jumped in excitement.

" Wait what " Ariel went to Instagram.

It was indeed true Valentina now became one of the most followed females on Instagram.

" But wait how come " Valentina raised her brow

" Maybe it luck "

Valentina didn't believe luck at this moment. She went to her followers and was blown to see Grey part of his profile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 225 17
Nova's P.O.V Nova baby i am going to find you and bring you back home to our kids and me were the last words i heard from my husband before the line...
2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
118K 3.7K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" โฆ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...