The Mafia's Pillow Bride

By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

Ever seen a beauty before. With the ass and breast . Then you must be referring to Valentina Green. She isn't... More

Stolen Kiss
Rey Mysterio Bunny
Jealous Mafia
Mission Gone Wrong
Marking Her
Donnelly
Married
An ex
Tears
Breakfast In Bed
Instagram Notification
Lost Of Appetite
Lost Balance
DCBA Girls
Switching
Surprise Date
๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
First Kiss
Bleeding Heavily
Little Note
Critical condition
New Member Coming
Location Sent
Party Scandal
สœแด€ส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜แด‡ส€
Can't Promise
Taken Advantage
ID CARD
Intruder alert

Memories Back

351 12 0
By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

)

             ❥❥˙❥❥❥

GREY Room✧

Grey laid in the bed with his computer on his chest . Though he looked weak he still had strength in him . He is a Mafia and of course such small things couldn't make him die .

" Valentina are you Bunny " Grey trailer off .

He played the video,  5 years ago which gained attention in the media house . The same video that showed Remi in his bed .

He shut the laptop. Grey used his hand to hold his head . It suddenly ached watching the video .

" Call me Rey " a voice could be heard in Grey's head .

Valentina body flashed in Grey's head . Though the place was completely dark Grey could fell Valentina's body on his .

Memories of five years flooded in Grey's head making him scream in agony as the pain intensified every second. It was too much for him to handle as the memories came flooding.

" Arrrgh Val " Grey held his head in pain .

A knock came from the door but Grey was in his own world as the pain was too much to hear a thing . All he could do was to hold his head and see the visions.

Enzo broke the door as he rush to his master's side . Enzo had called the door yesterday night which he came and prescribed some medicines .

That time Grey hadn't gained consciousness. He had was unconscious for a whole day . And just when he got up he was taken away by a great pain .Enzo heard his screams and left to the hospital.

He met the doctor at the villa door . The doctor had personal come to check up on Grey .

From the duration set ,Grey memories should be back anytime from now . The medicine he prescribed was to help Grey remember his past faster since his body was trying to remember by itself but it was slow .

" Hold him down " the doctor said .

Enzo just did that .

August watched all this unfold. Actually today is a holiday for the entire Country X and no school.

" Dad " August cried out.

The doctor and Enzo turned to the little boy . They almost forgot about his presence in the house .

" August your dad will be fine he just has a little headache" the doctor said

" Is that true Uncle Conner " August asked shivering.

He was crying and panicking altogether. But he had to be strong and not be soft that one thing he learnt from Grey . Grey hated to be weak infront of others and he too took it .

" I want to watch over daddy" August looked at Grey who was slowly losing consciousness.

But he heard everything but didn't have the strength to agree or object .

" His temperature is raising" Enzo noticed .

He placed his hand on Grey forehead . It felt like a heated water .

Conner looked at Grey and back at August. He couldn't objected they really needed help to bring down this fever .

" August can you hold your dad's hand . Enzo can you get me hot water and towel" Conner instructed as he searched in his bag .

He has searching for something . Enzo left to the kitchen and August held onto Grey's hand .

Out of Conner's bag is a little toy . A car toy , an old one .

    ✯✯✯✯✯

  YEARS BACK ✧

Little Conner ran around the house looking for his little cat . Mimi had run away when she heard the thunder strike. She was afraid of thunder.

It was night as Conner wondered off out of the house looking for Mimi his cat .

" Meow " a cat meowed .

Conner attention diverted to the sound of a cat meow .

He ran towards that direction.

" Mimi " Conner said . The cat in the boy's hand run to Conner .

" Mimi where have you been " little Conner cried .

" Sorry " the little boy who was petting Mimi stood up trying to leave .

Conner caught noticed of him . He forgot someone too was there . He run and held the boy from running.

Little Grey flinches stepping aside from Conner .

Conner was abit scared by his resistance at first but shook it off .

" Thanks for keeping Mimi company" Conner said .

Grey looked at Conner . He had a black mask on . Only his dark eyes were visible to Conner .

But from his features Conner could identity his handsomeness.

Little Grey nodded.

" Conner "

" Grey "

Since then the two became friends. Grey would wait at the same place for Conner at night.They would talk for hours and part ways .

Months flew by , Grey really loved Conner's visit to him but this time Conner didn't came to their favorite spot .

Not once not twice did he appear . Little Grey became sad and lost interest in anyone . He refused to eat . He would normally visit that place and drop his toy car there .

☆☆☆☆

GREY'S ROOM✧

" Am back Grey " Conner said smiling

August watched Conner

Enzo walked into the room with the water and towel .

" Thanks " Conner took the water and towel .

He placed the towel in the water and squeezed it putting it on Grey's head .

  ☆☆☆

Raining Fancy Bars  ✧

" Is the baby kicking or what " Daisy snapped her finger at Yenny .

This was the second time she caught Yenny distracted.

" Hmm " Yenny fixed her shirt .

" You are acting strange " Daisy poured a glass of alcohol to be severed.

" Am just imagining having my baby in my arms . " Yenny smiled at the picture she had in mind .

A baby in a crocheted voilet dress with a grey trousers matching Min Joon trousers. A little band on the baby's head with the letters Baby and Yenny having the same band but it color been voilet with the words Mommy printed infront.

" Wow so early Yen " Daisy was fascinated

Yenny just rubbed her belly . She wished she had the baby in her hands right now maybe this could bring back the love in Min Joon for her.

" I will be his godmother" Daisy starred at her friend.

" Of course if not you who else would be " Yenny laughed at Daisy .

" Let get to work before boss catches us here talking" Daisy grabbed the tray and run off to serve .

Yenny headed to table number 453 . A VIP guest sat there .

" Sir your order " Yenny gently placed the drink on the table .

The man who eyes was on the floor raised it .

" Yenny " the guy surprisedly called out .

Yenny never expected to met him again after their last meeting but here he was

" Jace " Yenny said .

Jace hugged Yenny moving aside for her to sit .

" I can't sit on this . I work here and more over you are a VIp costumer" Yenny immediately stood up from the sit .

Jace wanted to speak but couldn't as Yenny run off .

He was left stunned but understood what she meant.

" Hey can you get me your manger" Jace said to another waiter serving a customer .

" Sure Sir " the waiter felt shaking.

  ✧✧✧✧
( 5 minutes later)

The manger stood infront of Jace after one of her waiter's told him that a customer has called for him .

" Sir is there a problem with our services or drinks " the manger said .

He starred at the drink on the table . Nothing seemed wrong but she already figured out what the trouble was . He didn't want to accept Yenny into his business but had to because he needed a replacement urgently after one waiter died .

" Okay one of your waitress Yenny " Jace said but was cut off by the manger .

" I will fire her immediately Sir " the manger said .

The waiter standing beside her was shocked .

" No need . From today onwards l want her salary to be tripled . It must be paid on daily basis . She shouldn't be stressed at all in this work" Jace explained.

" Wow" the waiter said.

Jace and the manger turned to him . He realized his mistake and kept mute .

" Sure Sir but can l know why " the manger smiled weirdly.

" Is that a question or an answer" Jace frowned .

" Sorry Sir " the manger said .

" One more thing transfer all the documents of this bar to my secretary. Don't let Yenny know am behind this . 3 million will be deposited to your account for a good work " Jace stood on his feet .

He took the last sip of his wine and headed out . The manger looked at his waiter and at where Jace just stood .

He was confused on whether what he heard was indeed true .

" What are you waiting for get out of here" the manger screamed lightly.

✯✯✯✯✯

Yenny panted heavily catching her breath . She literally didn't expect to meet Jace in the bar but felt something weird in her heart .

" What happening" Yenny held onto her chest .

Daisy had followed her to the kitchen the cookers looked at Yenny who was panting heavily.

" I think is hard time we go to the hospital. See you don't look good . You are pale " Daisy placed her hand on Yenny face .

It was cold like a freezer.

" It not that Dai . I met him again " Yenny uttered .

" Who " Daisy questioned .

" Jace the guy who saved me from that drunkard" Yenny said .

" Ooh him l remember now . Shit l should have been there to see how handsome he looks like " Daisy fantasize .

" Yenny " the manger came into the kitchen .

The cookers immediately continued cooking behaving like they weren't listening to the conversation between the girls .

" All of you out " the cookers where sent out .

" Yenny " Daisy almost cried .

" Can she stay manger " Yenny said

" Why not dear . She is your friend" the manger replied .

Daisy was transfixed by how the manger was acting today .

" Here is your pay Yenny . For your hard work " the manger removed a white envelope.

Yenny looked at the envelope with her name on it . For a moment she felt happy and sad

" No need manger l will take it at the end of the month " Yenny pushed the money back to the manger .

" I insist Yenny . From today ongoing you will be taking your payment daily "

Daisy composed herself . She felt like her ears had been blocked with cotton from the music ringing in her head . What the manger is saying is like a music in her ears .

" Thank you " Yenny took it and the manger left happy that she had accomplished her mission.

" What did you do . They you agree to become his side chick or you agreed to marry one of his children" Daisy almost fell .

" Hmm am also thinking so . Cause it strange " Yenny shared her thought.

A message appeared on Yenny's phone.

" Am at your work get in the car before a second passes"

Yenny read the message, it was from Min Joon and it quite strange that he would send such a message.

Yenny bid farewell to Daisy as she went out if the bar .

The black Benz rode off as Yenny chased after it . She ran and ran till she could get close to it .

She looked at the man in the driver's sit who didn't even take a glance at her for a second . He continued driving forward making Yenny chase after the car .

She stopped as she was too tired to run again . And her body felt weighed down .

" Baby forgive mommy for putting you in this stress. I don't want to anger your dad " Yenny sweat increased .

The Benz stopped a distance away . Min Joon saw when Yenny stopped chasing after the car but still went on driving off but had to pull back as his heart deprived him of punishing Yenny .

He run to her side .

" Give me your hand " Min Joon said

Yenny smiled at him as she gave him her hand . Min Joon carrier her in his arms putting her inti the back sit , leaving for the mansion.

☆☆☆

Min Joon brought down Yenny from the car . He didn't expect to carry her to the room as she fell asleep in the car .

Having no choice he decided to carry her to the room.

" Nanny can you help change her clothes " Min Joon said

Nanny secretly smiled . She was surprised to see a sleeping Yenny in Min Joon arms.

" Okay Minmin " Nanny Killa moved closer to Yenny .

" Tomorrow Yenny would be going for the doctor's check up . I would go with her since she would fell alone there " Nanny removed Yenny shoes .

" I will go with her . Which time would she be going"

" 9 am "

" I will postpone my meeting for that time . Stay home and rest Nanny "

" You will be a great dad Minmin "

Min Joon turned to look at the sleeping Yenny before leaving the room "

✯✯✯✯✯

GREY'S ROOM ✧

" Valen  tina" Grey stummered.

" Conner Don is awake " Enzo said .

The sleeping Conner almost lost his balance but luckily stopped himself from hitting the floor.

" Grey "

Grey eyes fully opened after hours of falling unconscious.

" Don "

" Where is August" Grey sit up . Enzo helped him fearing Grey was not strong enough to do it by himself

Enzo opened his mouth to talk but Conner spoke

" In bed "

" Conner what are you doing here " Grey starred at his old friend.

He had grown tall , masculine. With his pink lips deepen making it sexy .

" You know when you need help learn how to voice it out " Conner looked away .

He check Grey's temperature, it had come down pretty faster than expected.

" Wait you aren't serious. When did l need help " Grey raised his brown Conner.

Conner didn't want to argue with a sick Grey as he just behaved like he was present in the room .

" I now remember my past life " the picture of Valentina came into Grey's mind .

" Really Don " Enzo was excited.

But Conner was more excited.

" Back in the hotel it was Valentina in my bed not Remi . It was Valentina the whole time " Grey couldn't help but say

" Who is Valentina" Conner was confused .

" The tamer of a ruthless Mafia " Grey answered .

" Bunny " Grey smiled .

Conner felt like he was in a dream . Grey just smiled .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.7K 103
Ainsley Caree Hudson didn't have a typical childhood; at eight years old she was the victim of abusive parents who didn't care about her, what happen...
118K 3.7K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
88.4K 1.8K 19
Addy is an only child, she was sweet, kind and caring. She loved her family, but one day her mother died, her father turning cold-hearted. He started...