The Caterpillar's Son

由 SheerPath1

(It isn't Shinso, it's an OC) Aizawa never thought he would be two things, one a teacher, and two a father. L... 更多

HoboCocoon's A Father?!?
CHARACTER CARD THING (I forget what its called lol)
UA Entrance Exam, And Makoya's Big Brain Plan (OH SHI- IT RYHMED)
The Tests, And Cat Food
Group Battles, And My Decent Into Tiredness
Robot Hands, He's Quite The Leader
The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.
AFO, And The Copy Quirk (Short Chapter)
(Short Filler Chapter 🐱🧣)How Makoya Recreated A Star Wars Scene
OHHHH YEAHHHHHH (Thank You)
How Makoya Secretly Kicked The Number 2 Hero Out Of His Own House
🎉Makoya's Surprise Birthday (Special, part 1)🎉
MY APOLOGIES FRIENDS
1K BABYYYY, YEAHHHHH
The Festival Begins!
The UA Sports Festival (PREVIEW)

Handjob The Adult Child, And The Anti-Symbol Of Piece

545 24 11
由 SheerPath1

Kirishima: We'll. If any of are class has pro Quirks, it's Todoroki, Makoya, and Bakugo.

Makoya then wakes up, startled by the sudden mention of his name.

Tsuyu: Sure. But Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular.

Bakugo: uh- WHAT DID YOU SAY? ILL KICK YOUR ASS!

Tsuyu: See.

Kaminari: Y'know we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage.

Bakugo: You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school you looser!

Tsuyu: Then there's Makoya. Who's Makoya.

Makoya: What do you mean by that?

Kaminari: No offence dude. But you don't really look hero like.

Makoya: We'll ya. Look at my father. He's still a hero, that nobody knows about. It's better that way anyways unlike you guys I don't want the press on my ass all the time.

Kirishima: You do have quite the flashy Quirk at times though!

Kaminari: Yeah! You can basically have any Quirk you want!

Mina: Ya! I wish I had your Quirk! It would be amazing~

Aizawa: Hey, hey we're here. Stop messing around.

Students: Yes sir.

Makoya & Bakugo: Whatever.

————

Thirteen: Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you!

[Students gasp]

Izuku: It's the Space Hero: Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who's rescued Aton of people from disasters across the world!

Ochaco: Woo hoo! Thirteen is won of my favourite heroes!

Thirteen: I can't wait to show you what's inside!

Students: This is gonna be awesome!

All the students were gawking at the large facility they would be training in. Makoya had to admit, even he was surprised and impressed at the sheer size of the facility.

Kirishima: Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!

Thirteen: A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Eat cetera: I created the training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, but you can call it USJ!

Students: Just like Universal Studios Japan.

Aizawa: Hey shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead.

Thirteen: Actually. It's something else.

Aizawa: Hm?

Thirteen: Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teachers lounge.

All Might: I'm sorry. I should be able to catch the tail end of the rescue exercises. I'll be there as soon as I can.

Aizawa: That man is the height of irresponsibility. Well, we should be okay with just the two of us. Clocks ticking. We should get started.

Thirteen: Excellent. Before we begin, let me just say one thing.

Makoya: I have a bad feeling. Like a pit in my stomach, somethings not right.

Makoya clenches his stomach as Aizawa looks at him questioningly, his sons always had a good intuition. Same as him. It seems they both are having a bad feeling.

Thirteen: We'll maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five.

Students: We get it!

Thirteen: Listen carefully! I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust.

Izuku: Yeah! You've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?

Thirteen: Thats true. But my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and strictly regulated. So we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make a wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirks potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You wont be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others.

Izuku: Thirteen is so cool!

Thirteen: Thats all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening.

Aizawa: Right. Now that that's over...

Suddenly the lights start to flicker and malfunction as does the water fountain.

Makoya: Someone's here! By the fountain!

Aizawa looks over to the fountain, as does everyone else, as they watch a portal open and villains come threw it.

Aizawa: Stay together and don't move! Thirteen. Protect the students!

Kirishima: What is that thing?

Everyone looks over to see a man with hands all over his body walk out of the portal. Along with many other things (people).

Kirishima: Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people.

Makoya: No...

Makoya walks to the edge as he looks down at the people that appeared threw the portal.

Makoya: Those. Are villains.

Aizawa: Stay back!

Mr Aizawa then puts his goggles on.

Aizawa: This is real. Those are real villains.

Izuku: We thought we were going to be practicing saving other people's lives that day, but when they appeared, we realized...

Makoya: We we're the ones in danger.

Kurogiri: The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Erasurehead. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA,  all,igut should be here as well.

Aizawa: So, you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus.

Shigaraki: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're so eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play.

Mr Aizawa then unveils his scarf, getting ready for a fight.

Izuku: That day. We learned what the pro heroes were really up against. The darkness they face to keep us safe. We looked at these villains, and pure evil stared back.

Kirishima: What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?

Makoya: You saw the portals right? With a Quirk like that it doesn't matter what defences you put up. But, it seems they've planned this well. The alarms aren't going of and they managed to gather this many villains under one roof. These aren't just your run-of-the-mill villains.

Thirteen: You're right. The alarms didn't go off. Im not sure why though.

Todoroki: Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered. One of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking there presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever there plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?

[students gasp]

Makoya: Well from what they said, they have a schedule and are after All Might. This might be their only target. One sec.

Makoya then pulls out his phone the others are confused at first but eventually the others do too, but no service.

Makoya: This is their only target. If they were attacking UA it would be all over the news. But there's nothing.

Yaoyorozu: Wait, we cant get service. How did you get service?

Makoya: Data.

Aizawa: Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming are regular communication's too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school.

Kaminari: Yes sir.

Izuku: What are you gonna do? You cant fight them on your own!

Makoya: Broccoli's right. Your best suited for one on one fights. This isn't a good lineup.

Makoya would never admit it. But he was worried. He knows his fathers strong so he's usually alright. But right now, this is different.

Aizawa: You cant be a pro if you only have one trick. Ill leave it to you, Thirteen.

We then watch as my father jumps down, ready to fight the villains.

Villain 1: Shooting squad. Take your aim!

Villain 2: Didn't are intel say it was just gonna be Thirteen and All Might out here? Who's that?

Villain 2: Don't recognize him. But if he thinks he can take us down easy, he's dead.

Villain 1, 2, 3: Lets gun him down!

Aizawa is running towards them as he activates his Quirk.

Villain 1: Ah! My Quirk.

Villain 3: Where're my bullets?

Mr Aizawa then beats them all as he gets ready to continue the fight.

Makoya: Thirteen. You gotta let me down there. My Quirk is better suited for this, I get it I'm not a hero yet. But I can still fight.

[Villains gasp]

Villain 4: Idiots. Thats ErasureHead! A pro! He can cancel your Quirks just by looking at you.

Villain 5: Cancelation? Bet you cant erase the Quirk of a heteromorphic-type like me, can you?

The man then goes to punch Aizawa but Aizawa blocks all of his attacks.

Aizawa: Yeah. You're right.

Aizawa then punches the villain in the face as the villain is sent flying back. Aizawa then uses his capture scarf.

Aizawa: But a villain like you is only dangerous if you can reach me. Good thing. I've taken measures to make sure that never happens. Now, which one of you gutter punks is next?

Shigaraki: There he goes, trying to intimidate us. He is strong, and since he's hiding behind those goggles, you cant tell who's Quirk hes erasing. He's making it hard for us to work together or rely on each others powers.

[Villains getting beat up]

Shigaraki: How annoying. The worst thing about dealing with pros is when they live up to all their hype. (Omg, he really doe stalk like a gamer lol)

Izuku: Woah. He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him.

Iida: This is no time to be analyzing. We have to go!

Makoya and Izuku turn around as they follow the others out, but not before Makoya wishes his father luck. Then Makoya feels the pit in his stomach again.

Makoya: Iida!

Makoya taps Iida and copies his Quirk.

Makoya: Everyone look out!

A portal opens up from the ground revealing the portal guy from before.

Kurogiri: There is no escape for you.

Aizawa: Damn. I blinked, and the guy who seems like the most trouble got away.

Aizawa is surrounded, but he continues fighting, the students are trying to escape. But the portal man is blocking their path.

Kurogiri: Its a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know its impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. They're must have been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play.

Makoya: The League Of Villains? Really? Maybe I over-estimated them.

[Katsuki and Kirishima yelling]

The two jumped forward to attack the portal guy, a huge explosion being made in the process.

Kirishima: Did you think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?

Kurogiri: You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt.

Thirteen: You two, get out of the way, right now! Makoya are you able to cancel his Quirk?

Makoya: Sorry. But I cant, I need to see the main body to be able to cancel it. We need an opening.

Kurogiri: Cancel my Quirk? It appears ErasureHead has a mini version of him. Ill scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths!

Kurogiri then creates more gas form his body as it shrouds everyone in it. Causing them to be sent to other areas of the facility.

Kirishima: Crap, what is this?!?

Iida and Makoya managed to run out, while Iida got some others out as well as Makoya.

Iida: Crap! What's going on?

————

The students all are doing their own things to defeat the villains., Makoya is more concerned about HandJob over there though. (Shigaraki)

Iida: Shojo, Makoya, got them? Anything? Where is everyone?

Makoya has copied Shoji's Quirk as he's using the wing-like-arms to locate his classmates, as is Shoji.

Shoji: They've been scattered across the facility.

Makoya: They're still here though.

Sato, Sero, Shoji, Mina, Ochaco, Iida, and Makoya all managed to avoid the blast. As they stand there with Thirteen facing Kurogiri.

Sero: What do we do? The guys not affected by physical attacks and can apparently teleport stuff. Plus Makoya can't cancel his Quirk until he can see his body.

Thirteen: Class rep.

Iida: Yes?

Thirteen: I have a job for you. Run to the school and tell the faculty whats going on here. The alarms aren't sounding. And our phones and radios are useless right now. One of these villains must be to blame. Even though ErasureHead is canceling people's Quirks left and right, we're still completely sealed off form the outside world. Likely, whoever is causing this interference hid as soon as they warped into the USJ. They could be anywhere. Impossible to hunt down. It'll be faster for you to run and get help than for us to find whoever's jamming everything.

Iida: Yes but... it would be disgraceful for me to leave you all behind.

Sato: Go, emergency exit. There are lots of alarms outside. That's why they're keeping us trapped here.

Sero: As long as you can get outside, they won't follow. Blow that bastards mist away with those engine legs, then Makoya can cancel his Quirk!

Makoya: Yeah, plus. Your not abandoning us, your getting help. If you don't do this. We'll all probably end up dead.

Thirteen: Use your Quirk to save others. Be a real hero!

Everyone gets ready to fight. Makoya copied Shoji's Quirk so he has 6 arms right now.

Ochaco: I can help you out! Just like I did when I floated you in the cafeteria! Okay? No prob! Please, class rep. Do it!

Tenya then gets ready to run out the door.

Kurogiri: Is it really wise to strategize IN-FRONT OF YOUR ENEMY!

Thirteen: Nope, but it wont matter when I'm done with you! Black Hole!

Meanwhile Elsewhere: ErasureHead is getting beaten up as he try's to stop the villains. His elbow is destroyed from Shigiraki's Quirk. Shigiraki thinks Aizawa is so cool. And Aizawa doesn't realize the Nomu is so dangerous until he gets beaten up by it.

Back With Makoya:

Thirteen just had a Warp Gate open up behind her, as her costume is ripped.

Makoya feels his stomach drop, not just because of Thirteen, but he felt something else as well. He used Shoji's Quirk and heard what he didnt want to hear, his father in pain. Makoya looks to Iida.

Makoya: Iida. Can you take care of this? I need to get somewhere else. Mr Aizawa's in danger!

Iida looks at Makoya as he nods, Makoya runs towards the battlefield as Iida prepares to run out of the USJ to get help.

Iida: Engine!

Iida blasts past Kurogiri, as he runs towards the exit.

Kurogiri: Two sheep trying to escape from the wolves. I simply cant allow that. If other heroes arrive, it'll be harder for us to put an end to All Might.

Iida is running when a Warp Gate appears infront of him, he try's to stop but his speed is pushing him towards it.

Iida: This responsibility. Was entrusted to me!

As Makoya is running, suddenly a Warp Gate opens in-front of him as well.

Makoya: Im not just gonna let some bastard get in my way. Its up to me to help my father!

As Iida is running Shoji appears and stops the portal as Iida continues to run.

Iida: Ill be back in a flash!

Kurogiri: You impertinent child! You wont set foot outside those doors!

Iida: Im close, but what if its locked? Will I be able to pry it open in time?

Makoya: A Warp Gate! What do I do? What can I do? I cant stop! I have to get there!

Kurogiri: I have no time for this. Be gone!

As Kurogiri attacks the two teens. Aizawa is gravely injured. Everyone is doing their best to fight off the villains.

Suddenly Ochaco runs up to Kurogiri and grabs a metal thing inside the fog.

Ochaco: I dont know what his Quirk is. But he must have a physical body inside here somewhere! Now! Run Iida!

Ochaco makes Kurogiri float in the air as Iida runs towards the door and try's to pry open the door as he try's to get threw. Kurogiri goes to attack him but Sero uses his tape to stop Kurogiri from attacking him, Sato then grabs the tape and pulls as Kurogiri is pulled backwards. Iida then gets threw as he runs to get help.

Kurogiri: The other one! [gasps]

Kurogiri looks over to see Makoya, missing one of his 6 arms (still has copied Shoji's power). The other one getting sucked threw the Warped Gate as it closes. And Makoya continues running.

Kurogiri: He ripped his own arm off so that he could get threw, well its generated by a copied Quirk but still! What the hell are these kids? That one that got threw is going to call for backup. Its over.

Meanwhile With ErasureHead:

ErasureHead has the Nomu sitting on him as the Nomu breaks his arm. Causing blood to drip down it. While Shigiraki's is a couple meters in-front of him.

Shigiraki: You can erase peoples' powers. Thats irritating, but its nothing impressive. When faced with true, devastating power, you might as well be a Quirkless child.

Aizawa goes to use his Quirk on Shigiraki again, only for the Nomu to crush his other arm.

Aizawa: He's breaking my bones like they're twigs. Im positive I erased his Quirk. That means he's super strong, even without powers. I think he's as strong as All Might.

The Nomu then slams Aizawa's head in the ground as Aizawa grunts in pain. Izuku, Tsuyu, hand Mineta watching from the water.

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigaraki.

Kurogiri appears again, beside Shigaraki as he warns him about how the heroes are on their way.

Kurogiri: One of them made it outside the facility. And another-

Just as Kurogiri is saying that, they feel a presence behind them.

Shigiraki: Another brat?

Makoya touches Shigaraki as he dodges a punch and stumbles back. Shigiraki turns around to face him. Shigiraki then smiles like a madman as he puts a hand on Makoya's face thinking he would disintegrate.

Shigiraki: This is where you die.

Shigiraki laughs, but nothing happens. He stops laughing as Makoya smirks, then Shigaraki notices his floating hair and glowing eyes.

Shigiraki: That Erasure Bastard has a kid?!

Makoya kicks him in the face as he grabs onto Shigiraki's arm. Shigiraki's left arm starts to crack as it starts slowly disintegrating. (just the skin)

Makoya: Guess thats your Quirk, Handjob. Disintegration. Im gonna be using it for a-while.

Makoya looks at Shigiraki with his glowing eyes making him look menacing, with a cold glare anyone would shiver if they're under the sight of. Makoya smirks as he runs up to the Nomu and reaches his hand out for it.

Shigiraki: Kurogiri!

Kurogiri makes a Warp Gate in-front of Makoya as Makoya is then falling from the sky towards the Nomu.

Shigiraki: Nomu!

The Nomu grabs Makoya's arm as he throws him to the ground, Makoya coughs up blood as he goes to touch the Nomu again. Shigraki pins him down as he puts a hand around Makoya's neck, Makoya's eyes facing the ground. But nothing happens. Shigiraki looks over to see ErasureHead using his Quirk on him, stopping him from hurting his son.

Shigiraki: Aw. How sweet. What a beautiful father and son bond. Wasn't expecting you to copy my Quirk.

Shigiraki starts choking Makoya as Makoya can no longer breath, and he cant move as he's being pinned down. His hands cant touch Shigiraki and if he disintegrates the ground that wouldn't be good.

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigiraki. His Quirk could be useful to us in the future. I recommend you don't kill him.

Shigiraki scoffs knowing that Kurogiri is right. Makoya is close to passing out from lack of blood flow to the brain (getting choked) as Shigiraki thinks about how his Sensei would be fascinated by a Quirk like Makoya's. One that can copy and erase other Quirks. Shigaraki smiles like a madman again as he stand up and slams his foot on Makoya's back. He then starts to apply pressure as Makoya coughs up blood and Shigaraki smiles like a child on Christmas.

Kurogiri: We should leave now before the pros get here.

Shigiraki starts scratching his neck angrily, as he then stops.

Shigirkai: We cant win if a-bunch of pros show up. Damn it. This is game over, title screen. But. Before we go. Lets make sure the Symbol of Peace is broken. Lets wreck his pride. He would already get hurt knowing one of his students was captured, but I don't think that's enough. Lets make this hurt even more.

Shigaraki then appears infront of Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta as he goes to grab Tsu and disintegrate her. He puts his hand on Tsuyu's face only to realize it did nothing. He looks over towards the Aizawa's.

Shigaraki: You really are so cool... ErasureHead.

Despite all the injuries he has ErasureHead is using his Quirk to protect his students. The Nomu then slams his head into the ground as Izuku jumps up and goes to punch Shigaraki.

Izuku: Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. This guy is clearly different from the ones we fought before! I've gotta save Asui and get us out of here! You! Let her go! Now! Smash!

Izuku punches Shigaraki as he looks and realizes his arms not broken.

Izuku: What my arms not broken! I cant believe it! After all that training, now's when I'm able to get a good Smash in? Alright!

Izuku looks to see that he punches the Nomu instead of Shigaraki.

Izuku: Where'd he come from? Wait, hold on. It didn't hurt him? No way...

Shigaraki: You're pretty powerful. This "Smash" of yours... Are you one of All Might's disciples? Doesn't matter. Im done with you now.

The Nomu goes to kill Izuku as Shigaraki goes to kill Tsuyu and Mineta, but then, Makoya appears behind him and touches the Nomu's back and Shigaraki's back as well. The Nomu's back slowly starts to disintegrate as does Shigaraki as it yelps in pain and smacks Makoya away while grabbing Shigaraki and pulling him back.

Shigaraki: You goddamn brat!

Makoya is laying on the ground, unmoving. A couple meters away from the swat the Nomu hit him with. He probably wont be getting back up for awhile.

Shigaraki: You're just like your goddamn father. You refuse to give up.

Shigaraki turns around ready to disintegrate Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta again as the Nomu walks towards Makoya. When just then. The door to the USJ is busted down. Creating a large dust cloud. Everyone looks over too see an angry All Might appearing, ready to fight. But unlike usual. He doesn't have his signature smile on his face, he looks angry.

All Might: Have no fear students. I am here!

Mineta: Look! We're saved!

Izuku: He's here... All Might...

Shigaraki: Ah. Looks like are games getting a "continue".

TO BE CONTINUED HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, sorry to do this to you. But I just have to! Im not the best at fight scenes but hopefully its good. HAVE A GREAT DAY, I have a pd day 😏 (day off school) so Im living my best life. SEE YA!

Have a cookie ✨🍪✨

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

7.3K 228 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...
45.9K 2.5K 18
With a quirk that was as villainous as his father Stain, this kids future was sealed the moment people see his quirk. Izuku Midoriya had a quirk he w...
14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
195 0 8
· Everyone has their quirks they have in the show. Other then Deku has 9 quirks. · With it being easier to say Deku than Izuku Midoriya...