Section Zero | Enhypen FF

By gxlaxystxrs

Summary: Y/N was granted a scholarship to be a student of CRESENT UNIVERSITY. The school where her mom, the m... More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ?
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Qᴜᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15: ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ꜱᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴢᴇʀᴏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ꜰᴀᴛᴇ

228 6 0
By gxlaxystxrs

I opened my eyes, a huge cathedral comes before my eyes. I wasn't supposed to be here... I look around, it was dark and eerie

I can see the tall trees outside the window and my eyes were like clear like 20/20 vision. I look at my hands, as it feels like my blood was running rapidly inside my body.

My blood feels hot running through my veins and my fangs were visible on my mouth. It feels familiar... the power inside me feels whole...

And...

Mine.

Damian: Queen. 

He called out to me, I slowly looked at the familiar voice calling out. He was standing on the other side of the cathedral.

The cathedral windows flashing bright as the moon shines through it. It was lighting up the man standing at the back, handsomely looking at me.

Damian: The more you stay here... the more you feel belong. 

Damian flashed through the wind and immediately came in front of Y/N, he was like teleporting instantly as he travels through the wind in the blink of an eye.

The cold wind hits Y/N's skin upon his arrival as Y/N was shocked.

Damian: You don't know what you can do up until now. How pitiful..

Y/N: I-I want to know more... 

You said unconsciously. Your emotions are bringing you excitement and interest. You want to master your own gift.

Damian stood there smirking looking at his Queen's golden eyes shining in front of him. It looks mesmerizing...

He kept himself calm since he was deeply eager to touch her and get him consumed but he knew that he can't do that. He will end up dead if he tries to... he knew how powerful Y/N is.

He closed his eyes and open his palms, a dark smoke came out and slowly a little girl in a bed of white roses appeared in front of the cathedral.

You walked closer.. as you remembered this child..

Dmian: Yes.. this is Ms. Danny's child.

You furrow your eyebrows.

Y/N: Ms. Danny hates vampires.. why is her daughter even here?

You asked.

Damian: Do you even think how I managed to get inside the university to look out for my Queen?

You never expected that.. Ms. Danny? Helping a vampire... a demonic vampire to be exact... for her daughter's life.

You suddenly remembered about the conversation of Ms. Danny and Ms. Yvonne that day inside the faculty...

She will do everything to make sure that her daughter will come back to life even if it will cost 'extinction of humankind'.

Y/N gave a bitter laugh.

Y/N: She was selfish.

Damian: This child will be your first, resurrection.

Y/N: Resurrection?

Damian: That is one of your capability.. Danny knows that. 

He smiled sweetly making you feel at ease even if the situation was tense.

You didn't know but this Damian feels close to your heart... is it because it was my fate?

To be with him?

Damian: Nothing is wrong in resurrecting a child... it was a gift to bring someone back to life...

You believed that.

Damian grabs her hands... as he helped her through the process..

He puts my hand over my right chest as the other was stretched above the child laying on a bed of white roses.

Suddenly both of my hands, the one on my chest and the one above the child shines white..

The cold body of the child started to feel warm, I can see her heart starting to pump inside her body and it feels amazing..

All my life feels lonely, it feels like everyone is leaving me because I was cursed..

I have no parents to rely on..

I have no siblings.. and most

I don't have friends..

But with this power, I am no longer alone.

You can see through your golden eyes all her organs functioning, slowly coming back, as the time was slowly running, you can hear monstrous sounds coming from somewhere near, it sounds scary.

You suddenly lose control, your eyes became black, as your hands that shines white, suddenly shone black.

You suddenly felt eager and more powerful and vengeance.

Damian looks at you as suddenly changed. The hellions started to feel their Queen somewhere near..

They came all at once and walks inside the cathedral.

Damian tapped his fingers on the table as he knew that it will happen. She will turn the little girl into someone who is more powerful than a normal human being..

Someone who is more deserving to stay alive..

Someone who is more to rule the world..

A vampire.

The little girl suddenly got her conscious, she slowly sat on the table and slowly opened her eyes..

Shining red...

As she smiles...

Seeing her Queen...

And her resurrector..

She energetically jumped on the table and bow on her feet in front of Y/N.

Damian bowed as well.

As the hellions screamed aloud, upon recognizing their Queen.

You can see everyone around you bowing. You felt nothing but happiness and thrill.

You like it.. Badly.

You spread your arms, feeling the power around your clan.

'I can feel everything.. every of each one's heart. Those red blood running through each of everyone's body. Hellions... even vampires.. even my own.'

I own this. This is mine... the feeling that I am longing for..

That makes me feel... Whole.

You breath in. Your lips smiled seeing this wonderful view.

But it feels cracked in your throat.

Y/N: I need blood.

Damian: You can take anyone's blood here, Queen. We will be happy to sacrifice for your satisfaction-

You look around. You don't want just anyone's blood...

When you suddenly smelled someone coming from the woods..

You immediately ran outside..

You've seen a girl, walking in the woods.. looking in distress.

Afraid.. and alone..

You smiled devilishly.

Everyone follows you outside as you controlled the girl you've seen in the woods, to walk closer to you..

Your eyes shine gold, as you knowingly spread your hands forward and control the girl wandering around.

The girl walks closer... as you can slowly recognize her face...

Y/N: Y-Yunjin? 

You suddenly felt bad. 'What am I doing?' You asked yourself.

She was a few steps away from when you saw someone suddenly came out of nowhere without you sensing him coming..

You felt confused. You didn't want to hurt anyone.

Y/N: H-Heeseung.. I need your help...

You begged.

He suddenly stopped. I can feel his eagerness to go and get Yunjin away from my clasps. My anger got ahead of me.. I knew this girl is precious to him that he would even give up his own life for her.

Your chest tightens. It feels... painful

You look at Yunjin's innocent face.. you hated her..

You looked at Heeseung.. you loathed him on sight.

You felt resentment..

You teleported in front of him as he was shocked.

You grabbed his chin as you spoke.

Y/N: N-No... I think.. YOU NEED HELP?!

You said smiling unto him.

Heeseung: Y-Y/N?

He can't believe his eyes.

Damian: Great. Should we start killing these two lovers?

Heeseung: P-Professor Lee?

Y/N: Lovers?

You intensely stared at Heeseung's eyes.

Heeseung: Y/N come back to your senses! This is not what you want!

Y/N: Who are you to tell me what I want?

Heeseung: I-I am your friend- 

He stutters. You suddenly grabbed his neck.

Yunjin: Heeseung! 

She called upon gaining her conscious back.

Heeseung: Y-Y/N s-sto-p.. I-I don't want to hurt y-yo-u.. 

He tries to pull my hands away.

Y/N: Y-You can't hurt me Heeseung.. you know that.

Heeseung: L-Let's talk h-hm-m?

He struggles to respond.

Y/N: Okay let's talk. 

He pushed Heeseung back as he gasped for air. You looked at him in the eye..

Y/N: Now.. you choose.. Yunjin or me?

Heeseung: Of course y-you!

He stutters again.

Liar.

Y/N: Damian?

Damian: Yes Queen?

Y/N: Kill the girl-

Heeseung: WAIT!

You raised your left eyebrow.

Heeseung: D-Do we need to k-kill? Y-Y/N she's innocent.. this is not you. The real Y/N doesn't want this. She want's peace-

Damian: Stop your hypocrisy Heeseung.. this is not your time to shine, you can't change my Queen's mind..

Y/N: I don't want peace. I want to be myself... this is me- 

You paused.. a sudden jolt on your heart moved you. It stings..

'Is this really me?'

When suddenly a little child, a hellion suddenly came closer. She looks scary and monstrous. She was growling and running with her two hands and two feet on the ground, like an animal.

It was Ms. Danny's daughter.. she suddenly became a monster.. she ran and was about to attack Heeseung when a blue flame sword slashed the little child's head.

Sunghoon: Are we too late?

Heeseung immediately held unto Y/N's head as he telepathically commanded her to fall asleep.

You tried to fight back. You tried to slash Heeseung's throat but you just scratched him when you finally fell down. The hellions became aggressive seeing their Queen being kidnapped.

Heeseung picked up Y/N bridal style. He looked at Jake who was close to Yunjin, they both nod at each other like they understand each other's actions.

Heeseung ran having Y/N in his arms. Wanting to get out of this place and bring Y/N home.

Jake was about to grab the scared Yunjin when he saw a hellion coming closer to Yunjin. He suddenly brings his hand upward and pushed the hellion back without even touching it.

Jake: T-This happened b-before.. 

He recalled the day of the trip when he did telekinesis. He was shocked seeing himself using a power that he just found out.

Jake: Yunjin c'mon! 

Jake pulled Yunjin's hand as they ran as fast as they can. Jake continues to swing his hands feeling the power on his hands, throwing the hellions back using his newly discovered power.

Yunjin: Aw!

When suddenly, Yunjin tripped and she fell down.

The hellions was about to attack her when they suddenly black out. Jake and Yunjin saw the hellions going back instead of attacking them. Yunjin and Jake was confused, he helped her to get up.

---

Heeseung worriedly looked at the girl on his bed.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed while staring at the girl who scratched his neck earlier. The wound is kinda deep but it's tolerable.

He caresses her soft cheek as he remembers the way she asked him to choose between Yunjin and her.

He can feel her jealousy.

She made him feel happy and worried at the same time.

When she suddenly got her consciousness back. Her fingers started to move and her eyes opened.

Heeseung: How are you feeling?

Y/N: As if you care. Why did you bring me back?

Y/N slowly sat on the bed as she still feels all her powers inside.

Heeseung: I care. Do you think I don't?

You looked at him, he sounds sincere and honest this time.

You pulled off the sheet from your body as you get out of bed.

Y/N: It's too late to care for someone. I accepted my fate.

Y/N: And none of you will stop me.

Heeseung: So you have decided to kill us like the way you saw in your future? 

Heeseung stood up, wanting Y/N to stay a little longer.

Y/N paused. She looked at the bright crescent sun outside the window.

Y/N: Stay away.. I will make sure that the seven of you will be safe. Stop fighting and just live- 

She got cut when he pulled her closer and hugged her.

Y/N was lost. Heeseung's head was clinging onto her shoulders while his hands were wrapped around her waist. Y/N's eyes circled in shock as Heeseung was taking his precious time to hug the woman he likes.

Y/N can feel his breath on her neck as he spoke.

Heeseung: I didn't know that you were jealous of Yunjin.

Y/N: I-I am not.

You respond but you did not protest.

Heeseung: You know that you can't lie to my face.. 

Heeseung looked at Y/N's face as his body was very close, not bothering to move a single step back.

Heeseung hold unto Y/N's cheek as he looks at her eyes going back to her lips.

He slowly pushed his lips unto hers.

Y/N was debating on her thoughts. She doesn't want it to be confusing but she likes the way Heeseung kissed her lips slowly and carefully.

Y/N's hand drifted onto Heeseung's neck as she slowly responds to Heeseung's kiss. He suddenly felt pain when Y/N unintentionally touches his wound.

Y/N pulled away.

She looks at Heeseung's wound.

Y/N suddenly felt bad. She tried to hurt him earlier and how he was kissing her. She doesn't understand.

Y/N: Y-You better stay away from me, you'll get hurt like this-

Heeseung stared at Y/N's eyes for a minute before answering.

Heeseung: I will be happy to get hurt by you. Just stay with m-me.. 

Heeseung said it in a very manly tone, a whisper in beneath his breath as he slowly pushed Y/N on the wall, carefully taking steps.

Heeseung looks at the woman in front of him before passionately pressing his lips unto hers.

Y/N was responding to his kisses like she wants too. Her heart was beating insanely fast and this man never failed to make her head go crazy. She told him to stay away but he made himself even closer.

Heeseung travels on Y/N's lips as he was tasting every single crevice. His hands pulled her waist closer and his heart feels excited and fulfilled. Heeseung's other hand was caressing Y/N's nape while Y/N's left hand was travelling to Heeseung's chest.

They know that this is gonna be hard, this is not the right thing to do but it feels amazing and right.

They both pulled away, catching their breath.

Y/N pulled Heeseung's polo reaching his lips once more. Heeseung was shocked when Y/N did that but he was amazed. Looks like they both love how it feels.

Heeseung aggressively kissed Y/N this time. Not wasting any moment, they breath along the kisses, not wanting to stop any moment soon. Heeseung loves how Y/N's scent stays on him as he bit her lip making it bleed a little.

Y/N yelped a little in pain, but she likes it.

This is not the first time he did that. It reminds him of the first kiss they had.

'I want him to be with me..'

Y/N: B-But I can't.

She pulled away.

Y/N: Stop.

She said with a sad tone.

Heeseung's eyes became red as he became serious.

Heeseung: You are not going anywhere..

Y/N scoffed in disbelief.

Y/N: I told you, I won't let anyone get hurt just stay away from me-

Heeseung looks down.

Heeseung: We won't let you destroy the world Y/N.. if you choose your fate then we will do everything we can stop you even if it will cost our lives.

Heeseung looks deeply into Y/N's eyes.

Heeseung: Now you choose.. be their Queen? Or be my Queen?

Your heart jumps.

Y/N felt in depth sadness. She knew this will come.. she held Heeseung's cheek as she spoke.

Y/N: If the time comes and you need to kill me with your own hands.. I beg you not to hesitate.

Heeseung felt deeply sad. Hope still written on his face, his shining eyes were begging the girl in front of him. He doesn't believe her words.

Heeseung: Y-Y/N please...

He begged.

Y/N: Promise me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3K 41
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
316K 12.7K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
9.1K 516 19
Sunoo is sold to a stranger against his will by his dad, and he tries everything to escape this nightmare. However, as time passes, his fear transfor...
1.6M 127K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...