No. 4| Out in the rain book II

By ThatAnimeTeen

READ DESCRIPTION... After Y/n has stabbed herself, she is turned into an apparition by the 4th wonder, Mei Sh... More

Surpriseโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
1st birthday๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

Chapter 22

156 15 13
By ThatAnimeTeen

Y/n opened her eyes.

' Where am I? I thought I was dead...'

" Your awake." A sudden voice said.

Y/n turned around to see No.4.

" Mei..."

" Indeed. That was pretty reckless! Stabbing yourself like that. Just what were you trying to pull?" Mei asked as her face rested in both of her hands.

" I don't know... am I... dead?" She asked while looking at her see- through hands.

" Yep! I turned you into an apparition. And there's only one thing left to do!" Mei said as she picked up her sketch book.

" Huh? What is it?" Y/n asked curiously.

Mei drew something and then showed Y/n. It was a heart.

Mei then pulled it out of the paper and handed it to Y/n.

" Huh?"

" Go on. Enjoy." She smiled.

With Tsukasa...

" I'm boredddddd! Sakura, when's Y/n coming back?" Tsukasa asked her.

" She isn't. I told you already." She replied.

" Look, runt. Why don't you go back outside and play in the rain like you used to?" Natsuhiko suggested.

" Is Y/n going?" He asked.

" Well n-

" Then no!" Tsukasa whined as he continued to float around the room.

" I'm bored! I'm bored! I'm boredddddddd! When is Y/n coming back??" He whined as he floated around the room.

Sakura ignored him, still upset about Y/n's death but didn't show it.

With Yashiro...

" I'm glad summer finals are over. At least we don't have to take remedial classes." She sighed.

" Right!" Kou smiled.

They both looked back at Hanako who was sitting at the window, not saying a word.

" He's been quiet ever since we got back." Yashiro said.

" It's because of Y/n..." Kou replied.

" What even happened anyway?" Kou asked her.

" Well..."

...

" Wait really?" Kou asked in disbelief.

" I had no idea... Y/n died..." Kou said while looking down, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

" It was my fault. I was the one who told her my dreams... but I didn't know she would do that." Yashiro sniffled.

" Senpai..."

" The murder weapon was mine. If there's anyone to blame, it should be me." Hanako said suddenly.

" No..."

" Wait. If Y/n's dead then does that mean she was reborn as an apparition?" Kou asked, making Hanako's eyes widen.

" Now that you mention it, I've never really felt her spirit disappear. It is likely." Hanako said, a tiny glimmer of hope in his eyes.

" Really?!" Yashiro asked in an excited tone.

" Possibly." Hanako said.

" Well why're we just standing here? We have to go look for Y/n!" Kou said, Yashiro nodding.

" That does seem like a good idea. Though, we shouldn't get our hopes up. Her spirit might fade soon." Hanako said as he stood up from the window.

" Let's go!"

Hi there🥰
I know you guys don't to think I'm so cruel to leave you guys on that cliffhanger in the other story🤭 But now I've grabbed your attention!
I love you guys. Thanks so much for reading my story/stories. I never knew that the story would get over 1K reads. So thanks so much. Have a fun filled Friday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 34.4K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
976K 30.3K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...
804K 8.1K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
197K 15.3K 35
๐•๐ˆ๐‡๐€๐€๐ โ™ก ๐‘๐”๐‡๐€๐๐ˆ๐Š๐€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...