Apollo Sencen

By Fandom-Boy

A KOTLC OC (who may or may not be a slight self insert) World and characters are not mine unless stated other... More

Lots of Things
School
More Stuff and Things
Random stuff
Coming out
"Are you guys related?" "FOR THE LAST TIME, NO!"
Interview
Oop
Ah shit
Alone
Knock Code
Relationships
"Socials"
Apollo being language knowledge

you like...... [spoiler]?

9 1 0
By Fandom-Boy

"Keefe, whatcha doing?" The younger boy leans against his brother's doorframe, watching him hunch over his desk drawing something.

"nothing" he responds not even looking up as he responds to his brother's question, his full attention on his drawing.

"don't believe you" he responds, tempted to peek over his brother's shoulder, but if he was in Keefe's position he would want that so he instead adds "its a drawing of you and Sophie isnt it?" he speaks nonchalantly 

"what? no" although his blush could almost be heard as he spoke.

"it totally is" he grins 

"i can practically feel your smugness from over here" Keefe said, trying to change the topic.

"yeah cause you're an empath" he jokingly rolled his eyes.

"so are you" he reminds the smaller boy.

"yeah, but no where as strong as yours" he started idly forming animals with water with his hydrokenisis. 

After an awkward moment of silence...

Keefe turned his head around "ANYWAYS, what did you want? or did you just want to annoy me?" Keefe could feel Apollo's shift in emotions, though it was super clear because he was across the room. "it was something wasn't it?" he turns his chair to face his brother.

"dam empaths" he muttered, idly braiding his short blond hair.

"again, youre one too" he repeats. "you cant get out of this though" he stares at Apollo.

"ugh" he splashes Keefe, carful to not get any on his drawing, "fine. but you have to show me that drawing."

the two boys stare at each other for a soild two minutes 

"fine" Keefe finally says "but youre going first"

"ugh fine" Apollo rolled his eyes

He took a deep breath

"me gusta, gemelo, dos" (I like twin two) he says quickly, as he knocks his knuckles against the doorframe seven times.

"wait... I didn't teach you that?" Keefe responds, his newfound polyglotism immediately translating the sentence.

"Sophie did" he's still filled with an axious energy

"gemelo dos? and seven knocks?.... Bangs Boy?... " Keefe asks

Apollo flushes "yeah..."

"why are you so anxious about this?" Keefe can't figure out what Apollo is so anxious... he knows thst he likes boys and girls... why would he care about this?

"because you guys are like enemies"

"no we're no-" Keefe sighs "ok more like frienimies"  he tilts his head "still, my question isn't answered"

"Because you guys hate each other. when i told Tam i was your sibling and not Marella's, he didnt talk to me for like a week. He definitely hates you" his face remains nuetral, but his eyes widen on the words he emphasized.

"dam... Bangs Boy really hates me huh?" he pauses "do you know how-" 

He flushes "dont even" "neither of us are touchy people either" 

Keefe raises his eyebrow

"ok fine, hes not a touchy pereson, and im not touchy until i get to know someone and im super comfy around them." he corrects, "but still!"

Keefe grins, "what if I ask him?"

"Keefe i swear to the gods, i will kill you" he looks his brother dead on

"no you wouldnt." he says confidiently "youre already mopeing adn complaining about me going off to the elitei levels, if i even take them, you wont kill me"

Apollo glares at his brother "fine i wouldnt kill you" he mummbles

"So! I'll ask him, for you" he teases

"I will drop water on you and your drawing" he threteans, hovering a ball of water over Keefe's desk

Keefe looks at Apollo "you wouldn't dare

"wanna bet?" he smirks

"youre playing with fire here, Apollo. Im the master of pranks"

"dont tell Tam, and i wont ruin your hair and drawing" He holds out his hand "deal?"

Keefe rolls his eyes "fine, deal" and shakes his hand, before smirking and running towards the leapmaster and yelling "but im sure Linh knows!!!"

Apollo sends the water back to the ocean and chases after Keefe "Keefe, Cassius (check my thorey book for reasoning), Sencen, you better not!"

"oh im going to Apollo, Elwin, Sencen" he smirks before yelling "Solreef"

Apollo follows him into the light

Keefe looks up at the long staircase and groans, "forgot about that..."

Apollo smirks "give up?" 

Keefe starts running up the stairs "NOPE!"

Apollo and Keefe shove past each other up the stairs

Apollo stands panting at the top of the stairs and blocks the door "no"

Keefe rolls his eyes and telekinetically picks him up out of the way and rings the door bell.

"Keefe!" Apollo yells "no fair!"  

Tam opens the door and looks at the two boys.

Keefe drops Apollo

"ow" he mutters.

"I'd like to speak with Linh" Keefe states, smiling.

Tam looks at Keefe suspiciously, ignoring Apollo laying on the ground. "ok...? shes off with Marella"

"darn..." he smirks, "guess i'll have to ask you instead"

Apollo covers Keefe's mouth, "dont."

Tam looks confused by the situation in front of him, "Apollo you're redder than the level five uniforms..."

Apollo flushes ever so slightly more "am not"

Keefe smirks "you are though. want to tell Tammy boy what i was gonna ask?" he teases

"nah" he pulls out his home crystal "I think we should go back home" he tries to pull Keefe through the path but he wont busge. 

"hey Tam, did you kno-"

"I will tell SOphie if you dont stop Keefe" He threatens

Tam slowly starts outting puzzle peices together, not quoite in the right order but they're close.

"I already told her" he grins "you dont have anything on me."

"Apollo...? do you like..."

Apollo flushes

"Linh?"

Apollo releases a breath of air "no"

Tam looks confused "then who...?"

Keefe smirks "yeah, who?" he teases

"we're leaving" he pulls Keefe into the path with him and leaves a confused Tam in the doorway

"huh..." Tam mutters.

(907, it started falling apart in the end lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.8K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor โค๏ธ -BLICKY.
474K 16.8K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...