๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  |...

De Sangieschicken_

[๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——/๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐——] It all started when Yeosang got hired as Jongho's secretary. Mais

A/N
โฆƒ1โฆ„
โฆƒ2โฆ„
โฆƒ3โฆ„
โฆƒ4โฆ„
โฆƒ5โฆ„
โฆƒ6โฆ„
โฆƒ8โฆ„
โฆƒ9โฆ„
โฆƒ10โฆ„
โฆƒ11โฆ„
โฆƒ12โฆ„
โฆƒ13โฆ„
โฆƒ14โฆ„
โฆƒ15โฆ„
โฆƒ16โฆ„
โฆƒ17โฆ„
โฆƒ18โฆ„
โฆƒ19โฆ„
โฆƒ20โฆ„
โฆƒ21โฆ„
โฆƒ22โฆ„
โฆƒ23โฆ„
โฆƒ24โฆ„
โฆƒ25โฆ„
โฆƒ26โฆ„
โฆƒ27โฆ„
โฆƒ28โฆ„
โฆƒ29โฆ„
โฆƒ30โฆ„
โฆƒ31โฆ„
โฆƒ32โฆ„
โฆƒ33โฆ„
โฆƒ34โฆ„
โฆƒ35โฆ„
A/N

โฆƒ7โฆ„

907 51 32
De Sangieschicken_

Yeosang chugged the rest of his beer as the loud music played on speakers.

It's been a while ever since he was in a club. God, he missed being so careless like a teenager. It was so good. It really is amazing to feel free to do whatever you want, and it's really just

"Yah, you really wanna get drunk so badly!" Mingi exclaimed over loud music.

Yeosang giggled as he was obviously half drunk, but he didn't really care. He felt like a teenager again.

"Obviously he does! He looks drunk already!" Hongjoong laughed.

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "I'm not drunk yet, I'm not a lightweight!"

Wooyoung rolled his eyes back. "Yeah, yeah sure. Keep telling that to yourself."

Yeosang shot him a death stare, causing their friends to laugh. He really enjoyed having them as a company, but he also wanted to get drunk tonight.

"Yah, let's dance!" Yunho exclaimed as he got up.

They were soon on the dance floor, jumping and screaming the lyrics of the song that was playing, and Yeosang swore he had the time of his life.

It was just so great, and Yeosang didn't care that he was bumping into people and almost screaming in Wooyoung's face as they danced.

Yeosang finally took a sip of his drink when he felt his throat hurting due to yelling the song, and he finally felt drunk enough. He felt so drunk and awful that he drunk so much, but Yeosang also knew that he is going to regret it tomorrow.

He will have one bitch of a hangover, but oh well. You only live once anyway.

Yeosang suddenly felt sick to the core, like he is about to throw up. This was a bad idea.

Probably all that alcohol and jumping around caused him to feel sick, and Yeosang placed the glass down on the table before texting Wooyoung about going out to catch some air.

Yeosang walked up the stairs to get out of the club, suddenly bumping into something hard.

He gasped as he lost balance and almost fell down, but hands around his waist kept him standing as Yeosang caught onto the nearest thing which just ended up being the person's upper arms.

Yeosang suddenly felt so sober, and he widened his eyes as he realized what just happened. He fixed his position so he was now standing and let out a small sigh.

"I'm so so sorry! I wasn't lookin-"

Yeosang looked up, stopping to talk as he saw Jongho standing right in front of him. He widened his eyes as San watched them besides, and they just stared at each other without any words said.

"Oh shit- I'm sorry! I didn't see you, really!" Yeosang said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

Jongho smiled. "It's okay. I was just taken back because I wasn't looking, so I didn't really see you too."

Yeosang gave him a smile back as he looked to San and then to Jongho again as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

San hummed. "We decided to go out and celebrate a bit. We didn't have drinks in a long time and we thought about inviting you and Wooyoung too, but maybe you guys wanted to rest a bit."

Yeosang smiled as he shook his head. "Nah, we went out with others. I didn't expect to see you guys here though."

Jongho hummed. "Where are others then?"

He pointed to the entrance of the club. "Probably dancing inside. Maybe Wooyoung also hooking up with someone, who knows?"

Yeosang shrugged, silently enjoying the way San's face turned so serious. He looked kind of shocked and pissed off already, and he was just so jealous as he heard that.

"Seriously? He is hooking up with someone?" San asked.

Yeosang shrugged. "Probably."

San didn't wait a second before going inside and leaving Jongho and Yeosang there. They laughed at the sight of jealous San, but he wondered what will happen.

"He is just so in love with him. It's obvious he is so jealous." Yeosang laughed as he shook his head.

Jongho smiled. "He definitely is."

The laughter soon died down, and Yeosang shook his head as they just stood in front of the club.

Jongho looked wonderful wearing his leather jacket and a chain that was around his neck, looking so handsome and even hotter.

He just looked more casual than he is in his work attire, even if he looked hot like that too.

"What are you doing outside then?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang looked up. "Oh, I just felt kind of sick because I drank too much, so I decided to go out and have a bit of fresh air."

Jongho nodded. "Should we go and take a walk then? If you feel good enough to walk, of course."

Yeosang didn't see the reason why not to take a walk with Jongho, so he nodded his head and they started to walk to the nearby park.

"Why didn't you go in and just have fun instead of leaving San alone?" Yeosang asked as they took a seat on the bench.

Jongho shrugged. "San is capable of keeping himself busy, specially if Wooyoung is right there. And I also really don't want to listen to them."

He rolled his eyes, and Yeosang just had to laugh at that. He is just so real about that.

"You're definitely right. He is just so jealous and I bet he is making Woo hook up with him instead of someone else." Yeosang giggled.

Jongho nodded. "He is definitely doing that. He wants to bend him over so badly."

Yeosang laughed loudly. He couldn't agree more on that.

"Oh, and I didn't want to leave you alone. You looked kind of sick to me so I didn't want to leave you alone to wander around alone in the dark." Jongho suddenly said.

Yeosang snapped his head to Jongho, furrowing his eyebrows at that and not really expecting that he just said that. He felt confused on why did he just say that.

"But I would be okay alone. You didn't need to do this, but okay. Thank you, really." Yeosang smiled.

Jongho shook his head. "I couldn't leave you alone. What if something happened?"

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows as he was dumbfounded. He shook his head lightly and not really knowing what he just said.

"You know, you've already said that. This is the second time already." Yeosang smiled.

Jongho was quiet for a few moments, looking down to his lap and staying silent as Yeosang kept looking at him. He suddenly turned his head to Yeosang.

"It's because I don't want anything happening to you again." Jongho said.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't sure if he just heard it right, or what was that even supposed to mean.

He laughed shortly. "What?"

Jongho stared at him and shook his head, mumbling a small 'nothing' and making Yeosang even more confused. He had no idea what was Jongho saying or what he meant by that.

And what about that 'again' Jongho said?

Yeosang just stared at him before Jongho turned his head to him again, not really knowing what to say or do now. He felt so awkward suddenly.

"Jongho.." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho turned his head to him again, now seemingly closer than he was before and making Yeosang shiver. He was suddenly so close and he felt so shy. Yeosang's heart skipped a few of beats at that, and he blushed hardly as he looked straight into Jongho's eyes.

They remained looking into each other's eyes and Yeosang swore Jongho looked down to his lips for a second.

His breath shook as Yeosang just mindlessly looked into his eyes and kept staring into Jongho's perfect beautiful brown eyes. He is just so beautiful.

Jongho suddenly shifted lightly, now staring onto Yeosang's lips and proving him that he isn't hallucinating.

Yeosang blushed even harder, and he gulped as he actually neared his neck to Jongho at the same time as he did.

Yeosang wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not, but he is just not thinking at all and instead just moving closer.

He felt Jongho's breath on his lips as their lips were just inches apart, and Yeosang closed his eyes as he waited for their lips to finally connect.

Just as their lips were about to connect, Yeosang felt his phone buzzing.

They just stood there and sighed in annoyance, parting away as Yeosang felt his blood boiling.

His phone just had to ring right there and then, and he is sure he is going to snap open the person who called him.

Yeosang sighed as he took out his phone, not really wanting to know who called him as Jongho stared at him the whole time.

Wooyoung's name popped up, and Yeosang immediately accepted the call.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, just to let you know that Wooyoung is with me so you don't have to worry. See you around." San said.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. "What? Hey-"

The call ended and he just stared at the phone, and he just shook his head as Jongho smiled at the reaction.

Yeosang looked up to him, forgetting about the fact that he just almost kissed his boss.

"San just said that he is with Woo and ended the call." He shook his head.

Jongho laughed. "That's crazy."

Yeosang hummed, nodding in agreement and not knowing what else to say.

Jongho suddenly cleared his throat. "Since they left already and we probably won't see them, do you want to come to mine since I was already at yours?"

Yeosang definitely didn't want to say no, but he smiled and shook his head.

"I think it won't be a good idea. It doesn't really sound professional if I say yes."

Jongho raised his eyebrow. "And the thing that almost happened literally 5 minutes ago is professional?"

Yeosang blushed. "You have a point there."

Jongho smiled before getting up. "Come on then."

Yeosang shook his head and started following Jongho, and soon enough, he was again sitting in the passenger seat of Jongho's luxurious car. 

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

187K 7.1K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...
5.1K 94 13
(ateez x male reader oneshots) (lowercase intended) joongsboyf ยฉ || 2024
30.7K 1K 25
" please be my one and only mr secretary. i need you by my side forever" - kim hongjoong- " i will be mr secretary just for you" - park seonghwa- h...
180K 5.4K 15
[HIATUS] You signed up to work for your friend Yunho and his roommates to help "release their tension" but this job may be more difficult than you i...