Sonic The Hedgehog (IDW): Fig...

Od True_Guard

This is the tale of a time patroller who is willing to save an entirely different universe rather than findin... Viac

BIO
Issue #0: Trouble In Peace
Issue #1: New Universe, New Problems
Issue #2: Talk of a Resistance
Issue #3: New and Familiar Faces!
Side Issue #1: Introduceing Son Gotuce!
Issue #4: Meeting a Tinker!
Issue #5: Fight with the Ultimate Life Form!?
Issue #6: Help from a Guardian!
Issue #7: Metal Confrontation
Issue #8: Emerald Power Vs. Saiyan Might!
Issue #9 Dragon Soul!
Tangle & Whisper Issue #1: Imposter!
Tangle & Whisper Issue #2: Infiltrateing and Escaping
Tangle & Whisper Issue #3: The Truth
Tangle & Whisper Issue #4: Executing the Plan
Xenoverse 2 Mini Issue: Mysterious Call Received!
Issue #10: Snowy Portals!
Issue #11: Infected!
Issue #12: Escape from the City!
Issue #13: Immunity!
Issue #14: Egg Scrambled!
Issue #15: Loss......and Rage!
Issue #16: Arrival on Angel Island!
Issue #17: Getting the Chaos Emeralds!
Issue #18: No Messing Around!
Issue #19: Final Assault!
Issue #20: Full Power Revealed!
Issue #21: Back to Normal!
Issue #22: Celebration!
Issue #23: Return to Mobius!
Issue #24: Starline's Return!
Issue #25: The New Restoration HQ!
Issue #26: Inside the Tower!
Issue #27: Destroying Eggmans Tower!
Issue #28: Escapeing from Eggman's Tower!
Side Issue #2: Rest and Confession!
Gotuce's Day Off! #1: Sad Lemur.
Issue #29: Time with Friends!
Issue #30: Forest in Danger!
Issue #31: Rest Assured!
Issue #33: Leaving Eggperial City!
Issue #34: Trouble in Crisis City!
Issue #35: Speed of Light vs Mastered Instinct!
Issue #36: Still Some Fight Left!
Issue #37: Unexpected Consequence!
Gotuce Day Off #2: Return to Base and Sharing!?
Issue 38#: Reinfiltrateing Eggperial City!
Issue #39: Trapped in a Different Plane of Existence!
Issue #40: Androids?!
Issue #41: Stopping Eggman!
Issue #42: Destroying the City For Good!
Issue #43: New Recruit!
Issue #44: Training!
Issue #45: Anger at Maximum!
Time World Tour Issue #1: Into the Future!
Time World Tour Issue #2: Shocking Reveal!
Issue #46: Unexpected Surprise!

Issue #32: Eggman Back At It!

242 7 2
Od True_Guard

Sonic is seen running to an Eggman base while holding Belle and Tails by the hand.

Tails: Why would Eggman make such a big deal about summoning all these badniks?

Sonic: The guy likes to make a big presentation. Can't fault him for that!

Tails: Yeah, but...doesn't it usually come with some kind of declaration?

They still zoom past in.

Sonic: Not too late to sit this one out. No judgement.

Belle: Thank you, but.....I need to see this through.
------------------
Inside the tower, we can see Star line sitting in a throne like chair.

Orbot: SURVEILLANCE HAS IDENTIFIED SONIC, TAILS AND BELLE ON APPROACH, NEW BOSS. BUT NO SIGN OF SON GOTUCE.

Starline: Like clockwork! Send word to Surge and Kit to engage immediately. Finally! After all the plotting, planning, and frustrations, my dream is finally coming to fruition! My perfectly calibrated doppelgangers will destroy Sonic and Tails! I still don't have a plan to deal with Son Gotuce just yet as his power is yet unknown to me. Still! My overwhelming army of badniks will blitz all global resistance! And then I can welcome Dr. Eggman to my side where he belongs!

Then the room got dark as a faint robot is blocking the view of the sun.

Eggman: EXCUSE ME, DOCTOR....... YOU'RE IN MY SEAT.

Just then a missile was launched to destroy Starline but he was prepared as he activated the Speed Core as he dodges around.

Starline: Superlative entrance, sir! Immaculate! Nevertheless, I'd hoped it'd never come to this!

Eggman: BECAUSE YOU KNEW I'D DESTROY YOU!

Starline: No, sir........I didn't want to embarrass you!

Starline activated the Power Core and punched the head of the robot, denting it.
------------------
Just outside, Sonic and the others had seen the explosions with Eggman and Starline fight.

Sonic: Eggman is.....attacking is own city?

Tails: No, I think he's fighting someone.......

Just then Belle noticed something a level lower.

Belle: Oh my fears and starters! That badniks looks like Sonic! Is that.....Metal Sonic?

Sonic: Yeah. And somebody really messed him up. What is going on today?

Belle slides down the level.

Belle: I'm going to fix him.

Belle begins to prop Metal Sonic up.

Belle: I couldn't save Motobug. I know I can't save every badniks, but......I can't abandon a robot in need.

Sonic: I understand. Just be careful. He's dangerous.

Tails: Um...You had me repair him after the whole Neo Metal take over thing, remember? The same Neo Metal Gotuce defeated in Super Saiyan 3?

Sonic: That was back when we thought Eggman was done and didn't know about Staline! Plus, you de weaponised him!

Tails: He still had his metal claws and a turbine torse.

Sonic: Well I'll just call in Gotuce to help us with this whole ordeal.

Sonic then pulled out a small button, identical to the one Gotuce gave to Whisper and he pressed it sending a beep to Gotuce's location.

Sonic: My whole point still is-

Suddenly Sonic then disappeared with a flash of lightning, leaving Tails all by himself.

Tails: Sonic? Where did you......

Suddenly Tails was picked up by water tentacles.

Tails: AUGH!

Belle: Tails?!

Suddenly badniks surround Belle and Metal Sonic.

Belle: Aw, sawdust!
------------------
Tails was brought up to a higher level by the tendrils and sees a kitsune in the air.

Tails: What?! Who?!

Kit: Hello. I am Kitsunami. You are my target.

Tails uses his twin tails to spin the water around and releaseing him from the grip.

Tails: Hold on a second! Why am I your target? There has to be a misunderstanding!

Kit: No misunderstanding. This is entirely by design. It takes approximately 118 milliliters of liquid and 40 seconds to drown. This shouldn't take long.

Kit gives a sinister smile.
------------------
Sonic was grabbed by a green individual as they were speeding off until they entered a huge dome shaped room with a big pit at the center

The green individual then stops to a harsh halt and sends Sonic to collide with the railing.

Sonic: *COUGH, COUGH* I'm sorry,

have we met? I'll start. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog.

Surge: Oh, I know who you are. It's all I know, really. And that's the problem.

Surge then points at Sonic.

Surge: I am your fault. Starline? Eggman? Sure, they're part of this and they'll get theirs, but it really comes down to you. If you had just taken them out, I wouldn't have been made! Or if that goes against your precious moral code, you could've just rolled over and quit! But no! You keep on fighting! You keep on giving idiots the freedom to repeat their awful mistakes! And it just keeps on going and going and going! And the whole world loves you for it. So I'm ensign it. All of it. You. The docs. The world. It's what you all deserve.

After that whole rant, Sonic then picks himself up and props himself on the railing.

Sonic: Maybe I spoke too fast. Let's try this again. Hi! I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, and you are?

This enraged Surge as lightning begins to shoot out of her body.

Surge: Heh. Yeah okay. I'm Surge the Tenrec. And your speed of sound can't compete with my speed of light!

Surge blitz forward to Sonic ready to punch him but her fist was caught by someone teleporting in.

Surge: What the!

Gotuce had a serious look, as if an anger was slowly building inside of him.

Surge: Who the hell are you?!

Gotuce: I.......am going to be the ONE to kill Starline and Eggman....... permanently.

In that instance, Gotuce bursts in Super Saiyan 2, surprising Surge as Gotuce delivers a heavy upper cut to
her face and punches her down to the ground destroying the bridge as Sonic just stands there surprised.
------------------
Back with Belle, she was fixing up Metal Sonic.

Belle: Almost done! I don't know how much longer this hiding spot will be safe...... especially after I bring you back online. That signal got to me and Motobug and me, and that's no good. Unless.....Yeah! I'll act as a router and use the zeti zapper to block the control signal to you!

With this, Metal Sonic jolts up.

Belle: Oh! You're still a killer robot by default, Huh?

Then Metal Sonic slashed behind Belle to an upcoming Motobug, destroying it.

Belle: Y-you saved me? Hold on, We're connected. I can access your files. You....recognize me as eggtech. And......looks like your connection to the eggnet let's you know where to find Dr. Eggman. Well......this is it. I guess. I came here for a reason. And I can't very well let you get out of my range.

With this, Belle and Metal Sonic ride an elevator to where Eggman is.
------------------
Kit is seen chasing after Tails.

Tails: I have to admit-Yikes!-your control is impressive!

Kit stops before Tails compliment.

Kit: You......like them?

Tails smirks at this hesitation.

Tails: Yeah! I haven't seen that kind of tech in a long time, and your gear looks much cooler. Though the things Gotuce has shown me are also so much cooler plus with the tech he brings back from the Time Patrol!

Kit: This tech isn't mine and who is this Gotuce?

Tails: Even if you didn't make it, you're still operating it. That takes a lot of skill and finesse

Kit: Why are you being so nice to me? I'm trying to destroy you.

Tails: Granted, but what if we could find some common ground instead? Your talents are pretty unique, and I'll bet not everyone appreciates that uniqueness, am I right?

Kit scowls at this.

Tails: I know a thing or two about being different. It took a lot of practice to really get a handle of these.

Tails shows of his twin tails.

Tails: It wasn't easy, and It's thanks to support from my friends. I get the feeling you didn't get that kind of help. Would you want to talk about it?

Kit gets angry.

Kit: I don't need any friends.

Tails: That's okay! I'm fine with competitive rivalry! Can we work toward that?

Kit then grabs his head.

Kit: Don't.......don't ask me what I want........s-shes not here so I don't......I don't know!

Tails: 'He's vulnerable but volatile. I've got to handle this carefully.'

Tails: my throat is getting sore from shouting. May I join you?

Kit: W-What?

Tails: Let's call a truce for now. Just until we've got the facts sorted out.

Kit: I guess?.....you...um.....sure?

Tails then flies down to Kits level.

Tails: Thank you. First, may I ask what's going on with the badniks?

Kit: Um....Starline summoned them. He's....army....

Tails: Starline.......He tried to kidnap me once. Luckily, Gotcue was there to save me before making Starline retreat. I don't know why, but it was probably for something awful. Did he.....hurt you?

Kit:.......yes. Repeatedly. Made me forget. Made me happy it happened. I HATE HIM!

Tails: I want to stop him, too. Can we agree to do that together. Heck if we wait it out, then Gotuce will come and take care of Starline!

Kit: Y-You speak so highly of this Gotuce, who is he?

Tails: Gotuce...........is someone who lost everything he had which in turn made him very angry to the one who did it to him, but instead of it bringing him down, he used that suffering to make him stronger! He is someone who will never let anyone feel the suffering he felt! I can guarantee you!

Kit: R-Really?

Tails: Yeah! Let's go find Sonic and-

Kits waterkenises explodes.

Kit: NO. Surge has to destroy Sonic! It's all she wants! I won't let you stop her!

Sonic: So....that's what it was all about.

Tails: Sonic?! Your here! What about Surge!

Sonic: Oh yeah, her. Gotuce is taking care of her.

Kit:.......what.

Sonic: Yeah, we should probably get out of this area.

Tails: Why?

Sonic: Because Gotuce is going to start taking his fight seriously......
------------------
Back at the dome building.....

Surge was seen panting and out of breath while Gotuce is seen barely breaking a sweat.

Gotuce: You know.........This fight brings back a few memories of mine.

Surge:.......What. What do you mean this fight bring back memories!

Gotuce: This fight....... should have my sayian blood pumping........but I don't feel it.........All I feel is your suffering.

Surge: Suffering. Suffering? SUFFERING! ILL SHOW YOU SUFFERING!!!

Then Surge used her speed of light to boost around different angles in Gotuce vecinety to which he quickly blitzed in front of her and kneels her in the stomach making her clutch her gut in pain before Gotuce delivers an axe kick sending Surge down to the floor.

Surge lands with a big crater and gets up slowly as Gotuce descends down on a rock getting the high ground.

Gotuce: I don't  really know your full story so I don't have the right to judge. But I won't let you hurt Sonic.

Surge: So! End it then!

Gotuce sighs before continuing.

Gotuce: I can't do that either. But I will give you this chance to retreat.

Surge: You can't be that naive to think I'll just do this again!

Gotuce: Yeah.......I do......There are some part of my life that You may not know of. What truly motivated me to to not let anyone feel the suffering I felt through my life.

Surge: What are you on ab-

Gotuce: To......not let anyone take away the ones you love.......To Get Revenge on the one who took everything away from me........TO KILL THE ONE WHO ERASED MY ENTIRE UNIVERSE ALONG WITH MY FAMILY!!!!!!..........THAT IS WHY I FIGHT......TO GET STRONGER SO THAT I CAN KILL THE BASTARD WHO DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!

With those few words Gotuce inadvertently bursted in Super Saiyan Blue Evolution, making the dome crumble by the sheer power he was releasing and making the entire base shake tremendously.

Gotuce: But for now.......I'm going to start by eliminating Starline forever.

Gotuce then teleports away leaving Surge to take in what he had said.
---------
Just then Sonic and Tails had reunited with Belle as they were holding Kit with them.

Belle: Oh, good! You though to meet back here! I'm glad you're both safe!

Sonic: Yeah, but Gotuce hasn't returned.

Tails: And if that earthquake was any indication, then something must've happened to Gotuce. Anyway, Belle how did you keep the badniks from attacking you?

Sonic: Hold on! First, where is Metal Sonic?

Belle: I got him up and running again. He went back to Eggman and they......left.bAs sick the bad fun, I dont days? I modified it not to attack you guys, but it was weirdly friendly to me.

Tails: I'm pretty sure Dr. Starline is behind all this. He's who sent Kitsunami and Surge. At least.

Sonic: Again with that guy. Well, we'll kick his butt, too.

Belle then remembered what happened to Starline earlier.

Belle: A-Abiut that.

Then a voice eis heard through the base.

Eggman: Attention, Sonic and Tails! I'm afraid you've caught me at an awkward moment! My eggperial city wasn't ready for visitors, and then the late Dr. Starline just had to make a mess of the place. Nevertheless, you are guests in my home, and I must be a gracious host! So please, allow me and my ludicrously massive swarm of badniks.......to show you a PROPER WELCOME!

Just then a multide of badniks begin the surround Sonic and Co. But off in the distance, there is a rumbling and it is coming.......fast.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.6K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
5.5K 95 19
This is the tale of how Sonic's world had begun to crumble. Without their heroic hero, the blue blur, the citizens of Mobius were left in the dust. T...
7.9K 131 8
You are a skilled fighter, driven by the words Infinite told you when he burned down your city. You joined the Resistance to become stronger and to h...
78.6K 2K 32
Blaze the cat, and Silver the hedgehog have known each other since they were just children. Both of them lost their parents, from the Flames of Disas...